360Learning

Collaborative Learning Platform

• Industry: Civil Engineering

Agrxis Review on 360Learning

Reviewed on 2023/05/19

My whole 360Learning experience has been excellent. The software provides a thorough and user-friendly learning environment, substantially enhancing my learning process. With a variety of courses and materials available, the user-friendly design has made it simple for me to research new subjects and learn useful information. Discussions and other interactive elements have facilitated stimulating and exciting learning opportunities. The attentive customer service personnel and the instructors' help and direction have been amazing. Furthermore, the platform's mobile compatibility has made it possible for me to learn on the go, which fits in perfectly with my hectic schedule. I am incredibly impressed with 360Learning's dedication to offering an excellent learning platform, and I heartily suggest it to anyone looking for a versatile and effective online learning experience.

Pros

The most appealing aspect of 360Learning for me was its extensive and user-friendly learning environment. I value the numerous elements that improve my learning process as a student. I can browse and sign up for courses with ease, monitor my progress, and access materials thanks to the course management system. I get access to all of my learning materials, including videos, presentations, and interactive quizzes, through the learner site, which serves as a single hub. The site also provides evaluations and quizzes that allow me to analyze my comprehension and pinpoint my weak points. The reporting and analytics tools offer insightful data on my performance and learning development. The virtual classroom function also enables me to take part in live online classes and communicate with teachers and other students.

Cons

What I liked least about 360Learning is the occasional technical glitches and performance issues I encountered during my learning sessions. While the platform generally functions smoothly, there were instances where I experienced lag or delays when accessing course materials or participating in live sessions. These interruptions could be frustrating and occasionally disrupted my learning flow.

Alexia
  • Industry: Food Production
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

A learning system that I would recommend

Reviewed on 2023/03/01

The deployment of the platform went very well, the 360Learning team was very responsive and present throughout the project.

Pros

The platform is very intuitive and easy to use. Users can navigate quickly and easily to find their training courses.Different possibilities are offered for statistics monitoring at different levels. Especially for the manager who can see at a glance the training of his team. The platform offers the possibility to create content quickly by yourself, a huge advantage to encourage knowledge sharing internally!Finally, several functionalities are proposed to allow the exchange between learners and trainers, or between one learner and another (comments, discussion forum, reaction sharing...)

Cons

A tool that has many advantages but it can sometimes be limited for the administrative management of the training (automatic repetition of some trainings is not possible for example, admin role by population, translations of the training titles that is integrated in an additional option).

Reasons for Choosing 360Learning

The tool that was not intuitive enough and did not offer a positive enough user experience.

Cornerstone LMS
Ana

Engaging and human centric!

Reviewed on 2022/03/29

Pros

- Allows learners to interact with one another within the course
- Allows authors to collaborate within the course
- Records, organizes, and stores data
- Customer Service is stellar!

Cons

- uploading files and embedded links is not always simple/doable
- assigning learners to specific courses is not quick and simple

Valerie
  • Industry: Information Services
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Allow your top talent to preserve and share best practices

Reviewed on 2020/04/03

The 360Learning team has been great to work with, and very helpful throughout the implementation process. They provide various channels to obtain support, on top of the already intuitive features.

Pros

360Learning allows employees to upskill others in the organization by sharing their expertise. The authoring tool is very user friendly. With minimal training on how to make the content engaging, anyone can create engaging courses for learners. The social features are also an important aspect; introducing new technology is challenging in itself, but the ability for learners to discuss with each other and interact with the instructor of the content makes the experience more aligned with in-person training they are accustomed to.

Cons

There are some functions in the platform that can use work, such as the blended learning feature. However, from my experience, 360Learning has shown its commitment to continuously improving the platform with frequent updates and prompt response to user feedback. The features that I find could be improved are not essential to my use of the software, but I do hope to be addressed soon.

BRIDGE, Docebo and Litmos

Reasons for Switching to 360Learning

Choosing a software that is simple for learners to understand so that they could see it as part of the daily activities was one of our most important criteria. The alternative products we considered were either too complex or did not have the features we were looking for.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

360 Learning : Training for all and by all

Reviewed on 2022/03/09

360 L offers an LMS adapted to our needs and meeting the dual ambition of:
- Make training...

360 L offers an LMS adapted to our needs and meeting the dual ambition of:
- Make training available to everyone quickly and easily
- Involve each employee in a process of sharing knowledge and best practices

Pros

The Collaborative Learning dimension which is one of the strenghts of the tool.
The possibility of interacting with learners to support them in their learning process.
Clearly identified contacts, available to support us in the implementation of our projects.

Cons

Get familiar with all the features of the tool requires time to fully integrate its environment and the options available. It is a necessary step if we want to optimise the operation of the LMS.

Anne Laure

Sturdy LMS

Reviewed on 2023/05/31

I really appreciated the support of the 360Learning team: very helpful and nice.The LMS platform is a good one, with many interesting features (very good statistics about training for instance, even if a little hard to use at first). I hoped a few more options to customize the look and feel of the platform for our company.

Pros

360Learning is a robust learning platform including various features for online training. It is quite easy to use and adopt. The 360Learning was very helpful to launch the platform and answer our specific needs.The collaborative options were interesting for our projects.The various options for quizz and assessment were giving us some creative options to make our contents more lively.

Cons

The personalization according to our company design specifications was a bit disappointing.The path / session option was restrictive. But it is improving.

Beedeez, Moodle and Systeme.io

Reasons for Switching to 360Learning

Good references. Very good contact with the 360Learning sales team.
Bassac
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Practical & innovative

Reviewed on 2023/09/08

we have signed for a 3 years plan with 360 learning and aim at using the tool for all our Learning strategy. It is precious to count on their learning experience

Pros

We wanted to invest in a flexible learning platform, creating engagement with our community (starting from scratch in the deployment of our L&D strategy we needed a flexible approach) The quality of customer support, level of experience and expertise of the learning partners have really been useful to start the project

Cons

The platform could still improve in the user experience path, especially the emoticons -

Docebo

Reasons for Choosing 360Learning

Talentsoft was too slow, not easy to use, not innovative, lack of customer support

Cegid Talentsoft

Reasons for Switching to 360Learning

More experience, more R&D, more support
Océane
Océane

360L a nice LXP with the ambition to become a LMS

Reviewed on 2022/10/07

Pros

I love the fact that it is easy to use. You can easily create an e-learning with zero onboarding on how to create e-learning. It is super intuitive.

Cons

The reporting and dashboard are terrible on 360L.

360Learning is helping our startup homogenize knowledge around a daily-changing product

Reviewed on 2022/02/15

It's been a pleasure thus far. Onboarded 77 users. Created and implemented courses for onboarding, compliance, and product knowledge within the first month. Their success team is top tier. Sales team was more focused on our company's "problem to solve" than their "product to sell."

Pros

The social learning aspect. Our success lies in allowing individual subject matter experts to create and lead programs specific to their expertise. By empowering the SMEs, we're able to disseminate information faster with a high level of accuracy.

Cons

Compared to other offerings (I explored 12 different LMS systems prior to choosing 360Learning) their interface could use an update. My complaints are merely aesthetic - the functions are what sold me.

Reasons for Switching to 360Learning

Gamification. Collaboration. Integrations. Price wasn't prohibitive. Native app for mobile. Inline authoring. Analytics.

A very good product and an excellent team.

Reviewed on 2020/12/02

Pros

A modern tool, which allows us to make our trainings available in very good conditions.
A very reactive team that listens to our needs for future evolutions of the product.
Ease of use !
Continual developments to improve the producte.

Cons

Some features were sold to us during pre-sales but are not available. Nevertheless a transactional agreement is being concluded to fix this.
Some bugs that could have been avoided by sharing some good practices more.

Absorb LMS and Blackboard Learn

Reasons for Choosing 360Learning

The product we initially had was inexpensive but had too few features available. The support team was terrible :(

Reasons for Switching to 360Learning

Because 360 Learning allowed us to benefit from the best quality/price ratio.
Marc
  • Industry: Sports

Amazing team and product

Reviewed on 2021/01/07

Covid have changed the way people are learning. We were looking for a platform with a great looking and easy to use and implement e-learning platform. We have demo a lot of e-Learning paltforms but 360 Learning is from far the best quality/price ratio.

Pros

Their team is very professional. They are answering most of time to our support question within a day time which is very helpful. The fact that we have a 360L dedicated team to our project gives us the ability to be efficient. Finally, their product is very complex (they have everything you need to manage the best way possible customers & employees training) but they have put in place a superb e-learning training to learn all about the platform which makes everything very easy to use.

Cons

Since 6 months we are using 360L, there is nothing that we disliked yet.

Podia, LatitudeLearning and Docebo

Reasons for Switching to 360Learning

360 Learning is from far the best quality/price ratio Easy to use and implement e-learning platform Quality of support team + dedicated team for our project
Anne Claire

Review NRB

Reviewed on 2023/08/28

Pros

It's a truly effective LMS - we can create our own content, share external content and follow our learners (dashboard).

Cons

The architecture of the 360Learning platform isn't designed to host external content (Udemy , Pluralsight, etc). So, all of functionalities are no so more. For instance : the search bar.

myskillcamp

Because their integration with SAP/S4 is more robust
amber

360Learning is user-friendly

Reviewed on 2021/01/05

The ability to come up training modules independently is key to our success and my independent success within.

Pros

Our organization couldn't request much else as 360Learning truly has all that we are searching for in a learning the executives framework. It took us a year to at long last choose one and we were prevailed upon by how easy to understand this product is. With many colleagues to prepare, we required a product that could do this effectively, rapidly, and across various areas. What we discovered is that 360Learning possesses all the necessary qualities.

We were truly prevailed upon by the way that it didn't have a lofty expectation to absorb information. Indeed, even those of us who don't know quite a bit about one or the other turn of events or learning could concoct a preparation module by adhering to the guidelines that were given to us.

Something else that intrigued us was the means by which intently thier client achievement chief worked with us as we executed it in our organization. The chief was with us consistently make the organization dispatcOur organization couldn't request much else as 360Learning truly has all that we are searching for in a learning the executives framework. It took us a year to at long last choose one and we were prevailed upon by h fruitful.

The Engagement Academy is likewise something that I truly valued. The computerized picking up preparing covered all that I required to know and has assisted me with playing the part obviously creator and head. I realize that I can promptly think of preparing programs that are drawing in and command notice.

Cons

The only thing I could could of that could benefit from improvement would be the ability to have multiple quiz questions on same page.

Leila
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

You should give it a try !

Reviewed on 2022/03/29

360Learning allows us to internally create content focusing on our activities' needs or on a larger scale transversal topics that remain important in our company. These contents are then promoted to our learners, mainly sales representative target.

Since we use 360 Learning, we have been to establish a full eLearning integration journey (monthly delivered to our new workers) that goes hand in hand with a presential program. This way, we have a complete approach to ensure that our learners have a full understanding of their activity and get all the keys to succeed in their missions.

Pros

360 Learning is a real easy-to-use platform.

What we like the most is that the 360 Learning teams keep working / editing the platform so our learners can benefit from a nice user experience which gives a thoughtful access to our content. In the same way, the fact that the platform has several partnerships with appreciated creation tools really help to improve and offer modern content to our learners.

Since our use is mainly internal, we do appreciate that the dashboards and statistics are easy to analyse.

Cons

Even if the 360L teams gives qualitative content to have a better understanding (communications, elearning modules, support teams etc.) of their new functionalities, the beta phasis of their functionnalities might last a couple months. In the end, even if the developement of new functionnalities respond to our real user needs, it might be difficult to promote them to our learners.

Beside this point, we are really satisfied of the platform.

DENIEL
DENIEL

360Learning JVS GROUP Review

Reviewed on 2022/01/12

The objective is to progressively digitalize all our training content while integrating a better pedagogy with activities that allow us to improve the learner’s engagement and feedback.
We are in the process of changing our methods of supporting our customers and we are going to digitalize our modular training catalog and exchanges through chat.
We meet the needs of mass training for our customers and we integrate the content of the platform into our new commercial offers.

Pros

Its ergonomy and reliability. The platform is easy to use for the learner when they are registered for a course.
The possibility to map skills.
Administration is relatively simple but it must rely on well-defined roles to create and manage courses.

Cons

Lately, the deletion of labels for custom fields and the search via custom fields.
Filtering via labels was very practical, in particular for the user accounts, groups, managers management, ect…
The transition to custom fields takes time but it's quite simple.

Greg

Excellent e-learning plateform solution for small, medium and large businesses.

Reviewed on 2017/05/10

Pros

The front and back offices are incredibly user friendly, truly the best solution I've tested.

It's a simple, clear, efficient and robust LMS platform, with a proactive and helpful Customer Support, committed to find solutions and keen to consider any possible enhancements.

Easy of use is key. Our trainees can forget the tool so they can focus on what matters most for them: learn. They can check their progress and interact with other trainees or with their trainers whenever they want during the course. Thanks to the functionalities offered, we can mix videos, written texts, didactic exercices with "face to face" sessions, so we can offer to our customers a professional learning journey!

Features and Functionalities are also impressive. Our trainers love the way they can easily organize their courses, create exercices, directly upload videos and embed a variety of contents in various digital formats. With regards to the modules, we especially appreciate the free-form answers and the personalized certificate.

The stats are exhausive, so we can support our trainees when they need the most.

Reading that, you could think that I'm paid to write the pros! I'm not! I'm really impressed by this software and 360Learning 's team really deserves good comments!

Cons

For small businesses, when starting to delivering online courses, the cost is of course something to take into consideration. May I suggest a friendly starting price up to 50 users? Anyway, I believe quality has always a price and our customers deserve this crucial investment.

Jaren
  • Industry: Consumer Services

360Learning Exceeds Every Expectation

Reviewed on 2023/09/08

360Learning's interface stood out for its intuitive design and ease of use. They also provided us with a personal contact. This dedicated support ensured that we weren't just using the software but were optimizing its full potential tailored to us.

Pros

360Learning has been an instrumental partner in revolutionizing our employee training programs. Their learning management system has facilitated our efforts in training our employees and managers in vital areas such as customer service, sales, and leadership. We've also had the privilege of regular consultations with our personal contact from 360Learning. Her insights, suggestions, and hands-on assistance have helped us better utilize the full potential of 360Learning. The frequent updates, which we've noticed come in every few weeks, are a testament to the commitment and passion of 360Learning's development team. It's refreshing to see a tech partner that listens and rapidly innovates.

Cons

We're eager to see even more advanced analytics features in the future. In some ways, it's difficult for two co-authors to collaborate simultaneously and remotely on a single course for our learners (a feature you can often find in software like Microsoft Excel). But given their track record of frequent updates and genuine commitment to excellence, we are confident the needs we have will be met sooner rather than later.

camille
camille

A user centric & collaborative LMS whilst being administrator friendly!

Reviewed on 2022/08/09

360Learning helps me offer strong and efficient trainings to my collaborators with a very appreciated collaborative experience.
The LMS fits my complex organizational architecture and the streamlined management of the various roles on the platform has helped me delegate the monitoring and administration of learners to my regional managers.

Pros

I work in a training organization and create content daily.
360Learning is truly an easy to use LMS for content designers and enjoyable for users. Getting started is simple and the platform has a truly documented knowledge base that answers many usability questions (and if it doesn't the experts on the support team are always available to help quickly.)
This LMS has functionalities for deploying training in environments with complex architectures,
offers very fine statistics on the follow-up of learners and proposes a collaborative learning philosophy that is very much appreciated by learners. The user experience is prioritized but without neglecting the administrator side, which makes it a competitive LMS.

Cons

The LMS could offer new native gamification modalities to make learning even more interactive.
A small negative note on the cumbersome process of duplicating modules and courses

Luke
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Early adoption stage review

Reviewed on 2021/03/01

Overall this has provided a perfect system that works for us and our business requirements. We vetted 10 potential suppliers before choosing this platform and this was without comparing commecial cost. It fits the need for us to have the freedom to design and administer our own contact with the capacity to link with other software in the future.

Pros

The product is perfect for a business new to the online learning world. With the product being new to the scene also, it means there is great scope to work with 360Learning to develop the capability further. Its simple and easy to use for someone who has no experience with digital development. The training provided to the Admin/Author role means colleagues in the business can learn the basics of course development without having to spend lots of money on external digital design agencies. A real benefit for both colleagues and customers.

Cons

As its still developing into new and exciting pathways, there are still the odd bug or technical fault that pops up. As you are only able to contact via a built in Zendesk wigit or email directly it can often take some time to get fixed. As we train customers on our platform it can often affect the programme session and meant we had to reschedule some webinar courses. Once rasied to the right people it was dealt with quicky. Lastly the platform upgrades when they take place are in the middle of the business day, albeit for 10 minutes it can affect a 2 hour widow meaning we have to be cautious when planning programmes.

Antoine
Antoine

Efficient application

Reviewed on 2018/12/14

My feedback is very positive. Whether with the sales teams at the beginning of the project or with the client success partner during the deployment phase, the 360learning teams are really attentive and in a support process.
The support is responsive and effective.
The proposed workshops are privileged moments to exchange with the client community.
Finally, the return of my collaborators and customers who use the platform is positive at all levels.
We have been able to deploy our platform and distribute our content in a limited time but in an efficient manner and within the planned budgets. And this on more than 15 sites throughout the territory.
I use the platform on a daily basis to disseminate training content, course materials or procedures.

Pros

The user interface is modern and nice. The functional cover is perfectly adapted to our needs.
The tool integrates in one place the creation interface (LMS) and the broadcast interface, which is a real plus.
Creating content and distributing it is really simple and effective.
Finally, statistics and reporting make it possible to change the content in near real-time based on user feedback.

Cons

It may lack some features like "See as user XXX" or centralized management of badges. But the platform is constantly evolving.

Bradley
Bradley
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

360Learning- YOUR LAST LMS

Reviewed on 2022/03/03

360Learning has been a great company to work with. Their customer service is the biggest selling point! Their staff is very personal and want to make sure that you are getting the best value and use of their system. Implementing their platform was easy! It was an easy adoption for our company and I see us using this system to transform the way we train our staff!

Pros

The main attraction of this platform is its user engagement features. It is very intuitive and allows space to cultivate a positive workplace culture!

Cons

There are a few features that I would like to see added to the platform. As they continue to grow their LXP component, having more features like pinning a post or being able to customize what is seen on the portal, or being able to see things from the end-user experience without having to create an account, these things would be helpful to have.

Overall, the platform is awesome and would recommend it to anyone looking to launch an LMS in their company.

Alexis
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Scaled Enablement in Unprecedented Times

Reviewed on 2020/12/02

Pros

360Learning has provided a platform for all of those who are dedicated to developing a culture of learning to gather around and think creatively about how we can upskill and support our organization. 360Learning is a dynamic solution that not only makes training rollouts easier but teaches US how to build engaging and impactful content. In the past 6 months, we have utilized 360Learning to deliver sales enablement campaigns, onboarding programs, university-style lectures, and compliance programs all while keeping our employees engaged with short, bursty content and interactive learning tools.

Cons

We are anxiously awaiting a new feature launch that will provide us a bit more flexibility in how we deliver our learning programs. We build content for many diverse stakeholders, including those who would like us to make a program mandatory BUT flexible in the sequence of the courses. We have full confidence that there is a path to that functionality (pun intended), so we're excited to see what the 360Learning team has up their sleeves.

Cynthia
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Easy-to-deploy content in an interactive way, and in a blended approach!

Reviewed on 2020/11/12

We were looking for an intuitive tool for our SMEs to easily create content. From an admin perspective, the platform is very easy-to use and the learner flow

Pros

"We had to deploy as fast as possible in less than 3 weeks, in the COVID context : multiple content to create, many people to onboard in using the platform and create content.
The very ambitous goal has been reached thanks to an intensively effective onboarding process ! The platform is very easy to use, both an administrator and user perspective.
We could get up to speed very quickly in using it, to create content and secure our first launch of training programs.

The Customer Success teams have been very available and willing to onboard us effectively which helped us a lot to reach this goal.
Overall, the platform's flexibility makes us confident enough to adapt our on-site program into effective blended ones.

We are currently continuing transforming our training offer, and the platform enables us to leverage mutliple engaging formats : modules, webinars, .. "

Cons

Sessions can be rigid when it comes to modify them (contextual elements such as links or modules modes).However many exciting new functionalities are under development and will help solve this, along with answering even better our need to set up more complex blended training paths.

Soline
  • Industry: Translation & Localization

360 Learning administration feedback

Reviewed on 2021/03/10

360 Learning has an interactive aspect and social aspect (we can react in every activity of a course) which is nice and dynamic.
To me, it still misses some fundamental functionalities : exporting course file, training follow up and alerts in Dashboard from the administrator view.

It has to be more effective in the "ergonomy" and webdesign. It looks like too much to a social network.

Pros

The suggested tools to create videos, images and interactive documents to integrate in our elearnings.

Easy to understand how to follow a module / program
Easy to create a module / program
Easy to access to results/reporting in Dashboard

Cons

There are some inconsistencies in this software :
We can integrate a scorm file in 360 Learning but we cannot export/download a module.
We can assign a program but not a module.
We can add a co creator to a module but not in a program.

The access to the programs for a user is not that easy and effective.
The access to the modules to co create is not that easy for a co creator. He cannot see the program, only the modules which is not completly handy.

Adding users in a group is not really intuitive.

The user's home page on a "social page" doesn't look professional or doesn't look like a serious LMS.

Isabelle
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Digital Learning Cloud based LMS

Reviewed on 2023/06/23

Flexible, reactive and pleasant. No technical issues to this day.

Flexible, reactive and pleasant. No technical issues to this day.

Pros

The interaction is allows with learners, the authoring tool, the client fronting team, the additional functionalities you can purchase if needed. The possibility to integrate with additional tools.

Cons

The multiplicity of options and functionalities whih you can only discover as you practice as there is often several ways to do one actions. This makes it difficult to set up holistic trainig and you have more to leern as you progress.