Tilkee Reviews

Tilkee

The smart lead conversion solution for your sales process!

4.8/5 (25 reviews)
Virginie G.

3 reasons I really love Tilkee

Reviewed on 2015/09/09

I'm using TILKEE for quite a while now and I love to work with this fantastic tool! Here's why:

1) TILKEE is smart! It's enables you to have faster results.
As soon as your contact has clicked on its link and started to read your proposal or any other documents (testimonies, leaflet, etc.) you've let at this disposal, you'll receive an email with some relevant information which will ease your sales work! You'll know by now when you should call back your client.
As you're saving time, you'll automatically increase ROI.
TILKEE makes you more productive by boosting your sales and closing more deals.

2) TILKEE is intuitive and looks professional.
You can use TILKEE even when you need to share professional marketing stuff (Power Point presentation, Prezi, video, etc.). With TILKEE, it's so easy. You don't need to think about where it is because you know it's in your TILKEE library. Goodbye, find + drag ' you'll never need to look for your communication materials and drag it from your PC/Mac into an email again!
Plus customize your TILKEE with your company's logo and visual identity! Your TILKEE will look like your own web site. It's clean and professional. Proof by example, let's say you want to discover Apostrof : https://apostrof.eekl.it/v/360a389146 or https://apostrof.eekl.it/v/6cd0b93744.

3) Last but not the least: TILKEE is quite cheap especially for Small business like Apostrof. I've started to use TILKEE with a free trial for few months, then I was charged less than 10 ' a month. Having so much information on when my lead is hot and when I should call back my prospect, it's so valuable as a Sales Rep nowadays. Finally, I really know which part of my proposal is interesting my client and it's priceless!

Cecile N.

A helpful tool. The perfect personal Assistant.

Reviewed on 2017/11/22
Review Source

Pros

I like it a lot. Tilkee is realy user friendly. I helps me daily. Good tracking emails sent.
It provides useful and powerful insights.

Bastien P.

Great tool to boost sales !

Reviewed on 2015/07/28

Tilkee relies on a great idea which is to track the consultation of proposals you send to your prospects.

Now that I use Tilkee, I am notified every time one of them checks a proposal, and I can call them at the right time, with the right information !
With this asset, plus the time I stopped losing by calling uninterested prospects (which I can now identify easily as well), I am way, WAY more efficient at closing deals.

As a conclusion : Hurry up and try it !

Useful if you know how to optimise it

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/03/16
Review Source

Pros

So it was a long time before I reached Tilkee. It's a tool that can be extremely useful to understanding your audience your customers and then really using the right ways to mortise if

Cons

Very complicated for initial users since the amount of data you can get is vast

Gilbert V.

I'm completely satisfied with Tilkee. It is very easy to use.

Reviewed on 2015/08/17

I use Tilkee everyday now. It helps me a lot when I must send business proposals with lots of documents. I have a dashboard that gives me the opening rates and time spent on each page. It's really useful in order to optimize my proposals. Furthermore I know exactly when to follow up on my prospects. Since I've been using Tilkee my success rate has increased and I can free more time for other tasks.
I strongly recommend Tilkee for every sales person.

Yves-marie L.

Reviewed on 2015/09/16

Mylene G.

Thank you Tilkee !

Reviewed on 2015/07/17

Tilkee is really easy to use and really helped me to drive my relationship with my customers to an efficient way.
My sales growth is really impressive : 27% since January ! Now I know when I have to follow up with my customers and my potential clients so they don't get bored
Moreover, they are very helpful and professional ! Once again Thank you Tilkee !

Lance N.

Perfect tool when you're looking for an intership/job

Reviewed on 2015/08/03

I've discovered Tilkee when I was looking for an internship and thanks to this tool I quickly found the position I was looking for. With Tilkee I was able to call back, at the perfect time, each company who reads my resume thanks to the email alert receive from Tilkee. With all the statistics on the reading behaviour, I did not waste my time.

Alexandre V.

Integrated to SugarCRM

Reviewed on 2015/08/14

Pros:
- Integrated to SugarCRM and easy to use,
- We are directly notified once our customer's are connected which is very helpful,
- I can download documents from different sources such as my desktop, Gmail or google drive
- The mobile app is coming in a couple of weeks.

Con: no dashboard so far.

Guilhem B.

A strong help to close more deals

Reviewed on 2015/08/24

I daily use Tilkee as an help to grow my web agency business (around 15 people). We usually spend 4 to 6 months into the sales process and Tilkee provides intelligence to help us focalise on the main prospects and close a little closer. AND CLOSE MORE OFTEN, being there at the right time.

Eric B.

Perfect tools to boost proposal follow-up & deal closing

Reviewed on 2015/08/11

I really love Tilkee : a team of great professionals, a tool really easy to use with an amazing impact on my proposal follow-up.
Day-to-day, Tilkee helps me to drive quickly & efficiently my relationship with my partners, investors, customers

Now, I couldn't work without tilkee

Rafael C.

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2017/11/23

Matthieu D.

Tilkee rocks :)

Reviewed on 2016/10/21

I'm really happy with this app, I feel closer to my prospects as I know exactly when they open my documents and what interests them.
Thanks to this I can now personalize my follow-ups, adapting what I discuss with them!

Seemant S.

Reviewed on 2017/05/22

7.0/10
Bob G.

Best business proposal's tool ever

Reviewed on 2015/08/03

Tilkee is the best tool I have ever used to manage business proposals & follow-up
I could create my first project in 5min and thanks to their notifications, I could close the deal easily!

Jean B.

Powerful product

Reviewed on 2015/08/10

Easy to use. I've been a Tilkee user for a few years, and it's now indispensable for my follow-up. Can't wait for the mobile optimised version of this product!

David B.

No wasting time

Reviewed on 2015/08/03

Easy to use, I finally can focus my follow-up on the right prospects. I sign more contracts by losing less time and my boss is satisfied with my job.

Gwendoline Q.

Very useful

Reviewed on 2015/08/11

It is clean, beautiful and easy to use. Tilkee catapults follow-up into the modern age. Excellent product and really no problems so far.

Laure B.

Excellent product

Reviewed on 2015/08/11

The customer service is excellent. Whenever I come across an issue I use the live question feature and I get a response within minutes.

John H.

No reason to fail

Reviewed on 2015/08/11

It's super intuitive, and there's dozen of tutorials if we're lost. The support team is excellent and their webinar was terrific!

Vanessa G.

Really satisfied

Reviewed on 2015/08/10

Pros: user friendly, fast, entirely customizable, great support team.
Cons: few bugs, but always quickly solved.

Mikirtitcheva E.

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2017/10/25
Review Source

just another contract management software

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/05/29
Review Source

Pros

good for what it states it does - tracking sales and marketing and contracting documents.

Cons

no additional features of ediscovery such as review, legal hold etc. which can be a game changer for such tools nowadays

4.0/10