Mark O.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

OU800 User

Reviewed on 2017/02/13

This program is fairly easy and straight forward to use. The only real issue we have with this is the inability to write Change Orders to an existing PO. Having to write another PO to our vendor can sometimes be very confusing to their billing departments and gets our commitments scrambled at times.

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

Cannot write Change Orders to existing PO's

Response from Rubberstamp.io

Mark, thank you for your review. We have the "edit" and "cancel and revise" buttons, but we will hand it over to development for you.

Aidan M.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Great product!

Reviewed on 2020/08/12

Procurement Express has helped us bring great efficiency and simplified ways of working to our business. Great product i'd highly recommend.

Pros

Easy to use software that's created great efficiencies within our business!

Cons

I've had some simple log-in issues, but nothing major

Raghunathan A.

User friendly

Reviewed on 2020/07/08

Pros

The feature are simple, fast and easy to use

Cons

An event may involve multiple vendors. A master PO consolidating several POs could be useful.

David S.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Our whole organisation are extremely pleased with our acquisition of ProcurementExpress.com.

Reviewed on 2017/05/22

Pros

ProcurementExpress.com is really easy to use, and not one of our people struggles with it. The best feature is that you can use it anywhere because it is web based, which suits us down to the ground as many of our team travel & work in remote locations. The customer support is excellent, so when we find we need a new feature the ProcurementExpress.com team usually sort us out very quickly.

Cons

Now that we have been using it a few years the data base has grown quite large and so we would like the reporting features to be enhanced, with more filters prior to data dump rather than sorting the spreadsheets afterwards.

Response from Rubberstamp.io

David, thank you for taking the time to give us such wonderful review. Your enhancement request is noted and will be forwarded to our development team.

Dan B.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Helpful products. Gets the job of POs done.

Reviewed on 2020/05/11

Positive. Helpful when there is issues. Setup takes some effort but once it's set it's pretty maintenance free.

Pros

Electronic approval process. Simple for end users.

Cons

Budget process is pretty useless for accounting. Budget doesn't have a date range so could be $ per week, month, year....
Employee access is determined by department but approval is by GL account. Employee has to choose a budget from ALL budgets in the ALL accessible departments, not just those they have approval rights to. Too much to look at. For example, IT only has approval on Computer Supplies in every department but has to see every budget in every department to choose a budget for a PO.

Marlena P.

Excellent system

Reviewed on 2019/10/25

It has evolved from when I started first and it's getting better and better.

Pros

It's user friendly and has all the necessary features for supporting finance department in a medium size organisation. Very transparent and effective. Great reporting features.

Cons

I can't think of anything that bothers me much.

Response from ProcurementExpress.com

Thank you for the 5 stars, Marlena.
We're very happy to read that you're still so happy with the app after 2 years. Great having you on board.

Tom E.

Engage. Collaborate. Evolve.

Reviewed on 2016/08/08

ProcurementExpress.com is an awesome platform! The user friendly and intuitive interface quickly gets users online and keeps them engaged. You have the ability to add custom fields to tailor a solution that is as unique as your business. The team is responsive and engages requests to improve the solution. Watching the software evolve over the last six months amazes me and confirms this was the right solution for our company.

Pros

Clean, user friendly and intuitive user face. Mobile for users and the administrator. Responsive customer service. Constant stream of improvements. Focused on improving the user experience.

Cons

None

Response from Rubberstamp.io

Tom, thank you for your great review, we appreciate it. We enjoy getting insight from our clients and to hear how they experience the software. We hope you continue to enjoy the software as it is in a growing phase.

Molly F.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

ProcurementExpress.com - Good

Reviewed on 2017/01/26

ProcurementExpress.com has gotten better to use over the last couple of years. They have made changes as requested to improve the site, so I know that they are listening to suggestions. I haven't had any issues with the site as of late.

Pros

I like that the we have made suggestions over the years, and the company has truly listened. They have been able to cater to the needs of the company.

Cons

Sometimes I wish I could use short cut keys instead of having to use the mouse all the time. It's minor, so not a big deal.

Response from Rubberstamp.io

Molly, thank you for your great review, we aim to please.

Deniece S.
  • Industry: Accounting

Very user friendly and support readily available to assist if in trouble.

Reviewed on 2017/08/07

Accessible anywhere

Pros

Internet based. Anyone can access anywhere and anytime.
Budget system availability on each line item hence when sending something for approval, can see variance

Cons

Line items are created in a specific directory.
If line item does not exist whilst creating the PO, there is no shortcut to create the account

Sufiyan S.

We have been using ProcurementExpress.com since last 4 months, it has helped us in maintaining...

Reviewed on 2017/11/14

It has made the process defined and easier.

Pros

It is easy to use, doesn't take much time in uploading files, Its a secured platform , It is very useful for storing invoices, Gives proper notifications to all stakeholders, can download the data in CSV format and do the analysis, Accounting process made easier, importantly it defines a process where it allows to create Purchase order and then it goes to respective approvers for approval and then Delivery status then payment status. And one can access this from anywhere by login in the software after filling up login ID and Password.Over all is good Software.

Cons

Not such as CONs, but yes want to suggest if this software can also provide us the payment notification to internal team, such as, there should be an option where one can enter the due date of Payment, and it should give automatic reminder or notification for payments. It will smooth the payment process. This is the only thing is missing in ProcurementExpress.com.

Maurice F.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Very good program , easy to use and easy to create P.O.

Reviewed on 2017/07/19

time and money...!!!

Pros

The control of expenses for all our departments. System block if to much money spent.
Good reporting system.
I really appreciate this program. Make our life easier in the accounting department specially
for me the business manager.

Cons

not much..... I little bit complicate to put the program on going, when a new accounting year start. Up to today my colleague Srtacey still working on it, to make everything working for all users.

Godfrey N.

Procure to pay has never been so easy with procurement express

Reviewed on 2020/01/10

Orderly procurement process.
Ease of managing working capital.
Ease of procurement documentation.

Pros

Easy to use, ability to organize your LOOs and consequently manage vendors.

Cons

Some slight inconveniences due to system upgrade coinciding with our working hours.

Response from ProcurementExpress.com

Thank you for the great review, Godfrey. We're happy about making your life easier. Apologies for the inconvenience of our feature release times. We will definitely take this into consideration.

Andrew D.

Quick & Easy to use

Reviewed on 2017/12/19

Tighter control and ease over our company orderng

Pros

Once you have set up all your suppliers/products etc, it is super easy to raise a purchase order which is allocated to a budget. The templates are editable so you can get your company branding on there. It is very easy to use, not over complicated. We needed a simple solution for our on-site employees, and it is working well!

Cons

Could have better integrations with other accounts packages, to press you can export in Xero bur little else. I understand the guys at
ProcurementExpress.com are looking into this as a future development.

Shanna J.

Very easy to use

Reviewed on 2018/05/03

Pros

How it organizes each account and keeps me balanced. I am able to look in to see what we spend in each category

Cons

We would like to give all our employees access to the software but the cost is too much so we currently have one person in each dept.

Marissa S.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Procurement Express is Easy

Reviewed on 2019/06/28

I love getting automatic updates when my supervisors approve and move forward with my Purchase Orders. I get them right in my inbox!

Pros

I love being able to save my Purchase Orders if I have to step away for a moment. The software is easy to navigate and I appreciate getting updates when my Purchase Orders have been approved and ordered.

Cons

I would appreciate a "Drafts" folder for the Purchase Orders. It would make it easier to work on larger orders.

Response from ProcurementExpress.com

Thank you for your kind words Marissa. We love it when customers can use the word "love" when talking about purchase orders. We'll raise your suggestion with the Dev team :)

Excellent & User-Friendly

Reviewed on 2019/09/05

It has helped me and my team track all our IT spendings against our approved budget.

Pros

It is easy to use and user-friendly from a user or an admin perspective.

Cons

The solution works well with our IT team, no cons found.

Response from ProcurementExpress.com

Thank you!!

John W.
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Procurement Software

Reviewed on 2020/01/07

I make regular purchases from a few thousand $ to hundreds of thousands on a weekly basis and I am able to keep track of them through the approval process and the ability to keep all the relevant documentation in one place is a time saving feature. I like the fact it is not over complicated and doesnt try to do too much, just a limited scope but done very well.

Pros

It does exactly what I need it to do without lots of pointless features and add-ons. This makes it simple to use for all in the organisation. Approvals come quickly and the ability to store purchase documentation/contracts/offers etc with each PO is a useful resource.

Cons

I have no complaints. Only one slight niggle that it doesnt seem to remember my password and I have to enter it every time....this is trivial but I have to write something here.

Response from ProcurementExpress.com

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review, John.
This is very helpful for others in your industry.

Michael G.
  • Industry: Sports

Great way to control spending

Reviewed on 2016/02/04

Working at a professional sporting club, being profitable is often secondary to investment in on-field success and development of the sport at all levels. This increases pressure on all departments to spend within budget limits. We were looking for a way to increase visibility over our purchasing and provide live information to management before they approve or decline a purchase. ProcurementExpress.com helped us achieve this and more. The app is simple to use which led to our staff overwhelmingly adopting it. The approvals function leaves no doubt as to who is accountable for each purchase.

Pros

Ease of use, outstanding support (both setup and ongoing), great approval process, always looking to improvements and rolling out enhancements

Cons

Yet to offer integration with full accounting systems but I am told this is not far off. This will take the app to the next level. Data exports are available.

Laura T.
  • Industry: Accounting

Procurement Express Review

Reviewed on 2019/07/31

Pros

I like that the software is quite logical and easy to use.

Cons

I don't like that when you are in a purchase order, you have to click on "Purchase Orders" at the top to access the search facility. You can use the search box at the top left of the screen, but this is not helpful if you would like to search for a particular suppliers purchase orders for example.

Response from ProcurementExpress.com

Thank you for the valuable input, Laura. Our friendly customer success team will reach out to you about our feature suggestion process, I think you'll find it useful.

Anthony H.

Not just a product

Reviewed on 2017/02/03

Their product is terrific. It's easy to setup, a breeze to navigate and delivers exactly what was promised (and more). On top of all of that, the customer service I've received has been outstanding. their team is not only dedicated to the customer, but dedicated to improving the entire service. ProcurementExpress.com isn't just a product, it's an experience and I would strongly recommend taking a few minutes of your time to see what they're about. I'm glad I did.

Pros

Ease of use / Customization / The customer service I've received / Navigation

Cons

That you don't mask the email that is delivered to our vendors inbox, as well as the fact that there is no way to reply directly to the message you send.

Response from Rubberstamp.io

Great review, Thank you Anthony. Your review is much appreciated. We will see what we can do about the emails for you.

Deirdre H.
  • Industry: Facilities Services
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

ProcurementExpress.com is a very welcome addition to my work day as a finance administer.

Reviewed on 2017/08/02

ProcurementExpress.com has made my working day much more pleasant, I love the interface. Thank you.

Pros

ProcurementExpress.com is very easy to use, it 's well laid out and easy to read. It truly is, user friendly. Support is only a click and text away and very responsive and helpful.

Cons

The only feature I would like to see, is a clipboard with all my recent copy and paste items as a Finance admin there is a lot of repetition in my pastes.

Atqiya S.
  • Industry: Higher Education

I love the PO system!

Reviewed on 2018/10/23

Pros

The ease of routing my company's purchase order to my colleagues, and the commenting and attachment feature that make it easier to get updated invoices.

Cons

At times, the POs do not correctly route/routes much later than when I see the PO.

Response from ProcurementExpress.com

It really warms our heart when customers use the word LOVE to describe our PO system. The best compliment for finance software :)

Sergio eduardo R.
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Simple system for PO

Reviewed on 2018/08/10

Pros

First of all it is very well designed, the interface looks really good. Also really easy to use with simple workflows that can adapt to your specific needs. Can get really robust without being overwhelming.

Cons

There are almost no cons to my experience, maybe just the reporting functions could be enhanced. Other than that its is really good solution.

Response from ProcurementExpress.com

Thanks for the good review, Rodriguez.
We've upgraded the reporting a lot since you wrote this review. Sign up for a free trial and check it out.

Gary S.
  • Industry: Investment Management

Rubberstamp Review

Reviewed on 2018/10/29

Minimal training needed, intuitive menus

Pros

Ease of use, set up of budget a must.
Reports at a touch of a button

Cons

Adding the payments made against invoice. Does not allow you to edit the date.
Why no Pastel intergration?

Response from ProcurementExpress.com

Thank you Gary, this is a very helpful review. We'll contact you about the Sage integration.

Jake B.

Efficient and easy system to use

Reviewed on 2018/04/09

Pros

ProcurementExpress has allowed us easier tracking of our project spending across numerous asset developments, letting us get ahold of our spending and tracking, while not slowing down our people in the field.

Cons

I think if the software let you subscribe and pay solely off users or other methods, that would be great. We have various different entities whose projects have very different cost categories. Because we don't want field employees having to scroll through too many different cost categories to allocate POs, we end up having to utilize multiple subscriptions that have 50% of the same user base across them.

Response from ProcurementExpress.com

Thank you Jake, this is great to read.