ProcurementExpress.com

Gain Control Of Company Purchasing

Shaikh S.

Easy and Helpful

Reviewed on 2018/11/16

It is a online a platform where can upload the invoices it will go to the respective defined approver for approval, once it is approved, the invoice are good to go for payment.

Before using Procurement express, We had to actually manage the hard copies of the invoices and maintain the excel file for records, ProcurementExpress helped a lot to store invoices at one platform and hence managing invoices becomes easy.

Pros

Easy to upload invoice, supports almost types of files, can download CSV file to analyse quickly, Stored data at one platform, can be accessible from anywhere, Good customer support.

Cons

It doesn't give option to put tax amount manually.

Response from ProcurementExpress.com

Hi Shaikh, we're happy that you find the app easy and helpful. That's exactly what we aim for.

The reason for the fixed tax rate is that manually entering tax makes it too easy for people to ignore/forget about adding tax. You can add any number of tax rates in the company settings.

Luke H.
  • Industry: Printing

Reflections Review

Reviewed on 2020/01/08

Pros

Easy to use in all aspects. Provides great accountability.

Cons

Nothing! We are completely happy and satisfied with the product

Procurify

Reasons for Switching to ProcurementExpress.com

Had a great demo and seemed like best fit for our business

Response from ProcurementExpress.com

Thank you, Luke.
It's a joy to reply to this great review. Very helpful.

Mark O.

OU800 User

Reviewed on 2017/02/13

This program is fairly easy and straight forward to use. The only real issue we have with this is the inability to write Change Orders to an existing PO. Having to write another PO to our vendor can sometimes be very confusing to their billing departments and gets our commitments scrambled at times.

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

Cannot write Change Orders to existing PO's

Response from Rubberstamp.io

Mark, thank you for your review. We have the "edit" and "cancel and revise" buttons, but we will hand it over to development for you.

Kevin M.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Customizable Purchasing Software for Any Size Business

Reviewed on 2022/03/23

Pros

Easy to use, and set up. It can be tailored to most industries and has a great user interface. You can make changes to the layout yourself or have Procurement Express help. They are very helpful. It is a realatiely affordable option that works well. I came across many other clunky software platforms that were not worth it, before picking Procurement Express.

Cons

It could have more precise tools to track supplier performance by metrics. That is its biggest weak point. We must track supplier performance for our end users. Currently we do that outside of Procurement Express.

Dusan K.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

PO solution well done!

Reviewed on 2018/10/16

Pros

We have been using ProcurementExpress for 10 months now. We acomplished almost all the goals we wanted with this solution. I would say it is very flexible and can help both small and big companies because it is easily scalable, the structure of PO approval, budgets and budget structure can be very simple or complex depending od the needs.

Cons

This is not a con, but only a suggestion, sometimes we miss certain features that we think are a must, but the the development team does not. On the other hand, some of our suggestions were immediately corrected or even added to the system.

Response from ProcurementExpress.com

This is a very helpful review, we appreciate all the stars.
Thank you, Dusan.

Christopher R.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Works like a charm

Reviewed on 2018/11/25

Pros

The ease of use of this product makes it must for all Companies. It is a very easy way to keep up with your Purchase orders. The Accounting people love it also a quick way to balance open PO's.

Cons

That it has load between each PO. It would be great that you could enter 4 or 5 Po's at a time.

Response from ProcurementExpress.com

Thank you Christopher, your words go a long way to help the team know their hard work is paying off.

Thanks for the good suggestion, we've added it to the new feature ideas.

Michael G.
  • Industry: Sports

Great way to control spending

Reviewed on 2016/02/04

Working at a professional sporting club, being profitable is often secondary to investment in on-field success and development of the sport at all levels. This increases pressure on all departments to spend within budget limits. We were looking for a way to increase visibility over our purchasing and provide live information to management before they approve or decline a purchase. ProcurementExpress.com helped us achieve this and more. The app is simple to use which led to our staff overwhelmingly adopting it. The approvals function leaves no doubt as to who is accountable for each purchase.

Pros

Ease of use, outstanding support (both setup and ongoing), great approval process, always looking to improvements and rolling out enhancements

Cons

Yet to offer integration with full accounting systems but I am told this is not far off. This will take the app to the next level. Data exports are available.

Tricia N.

Great Company

Reviewed on 2016/02/08

ProcurementExpress.com is AWESOME. The company, the support, the program. I cant say enough. It is a great fro the novice as well as the expert user. With a staff having various levels of technical knowledge and abilities it appealed toll. Everyone was able to get on board fast and easy.
Starting up a digital PO system for a company that has never used purchase orders is quite the task. Thank you ProcurementExpress.com for making what could have been a nightmare, such a breeze!! Looking forward to see future developments form this great team!!

Pros

Everything is awesome! I love it!! So easy for everyone, even the technically challenged!!

Cons

The only thing I can say wrong is that I wish I had more than 2 decimal places. But having much experience with program installations, if that's all I can say, that makes it a perfect program in my book!!

Loren C.
  • Industry: Building Materials

ProcurementExpress.com Purchase Order system

Reviewed on 2016/02/08

ProcurementExpress.com is a great online software for creating, approving and managing purchase orders. One of the best parts of ProcurementExpress.com is that it is so user friendly. I was able to easily navigate around the site the first time I used it and all relevant information is easily spotted without wasting time trying to find what I'm looking for. Because it was so easy to use, even for non tech savvy employees, there is less time spent by Accounting contacting purchasing with specific questions regarding expenses.

Pros

- User friendly
- All online so approvals/purchases are more efficient
- Historical data is much more readily available for review/analysis
- I have received quick response to Customer services questions

Cons

- Certain employees may get many emails(notifications) so there needs to be a better way to control what emails people receive.

Mia A.

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 2022/05/30

It has made procurement a breeze. Previously this process would be tedious and time consuming.

Pros

I like how streamlined everything is. I am very easily able to register a supplier and put in orders.

Cons

I have not encountered any difficulties when using this software.

Tim Y.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Rubberstamp Review

Reviewed on 2019/10/18

SPUD.ca is building a centralized procurement department. This is a large endeavour as the company growth has been exponential however the processes and tools were not updated along the way.

In the latest update, we began to:
- Utilize all the different roles instead of funneling all POs to two or three Approvers
- Automate the approval flows
- Create departments to funnel the correct budgets to

Although this is a big update and we planned many of the details, as with all software changes there were some speed bumps and show stoppers.

This is where representative came in. He supported me and my team throughout the whole update providing expert advice and updating/uploading the vast amount of data updates.

He provided help and guidance through creating our SOPs and created Video Tutorials to complement our Work Instructions.

With his help, SPUD will now rely even more on Procurement Express to process our purchases and generate our POs.

And without his help, this large update at SPUD could have failed!

We look forward to continuing working with representative as we continue to closely integrate our processes with Procurement Express.

Thanks again representative, you have been extraordinary!

Pros

Intuitive for procurement process flow
Ease of use for the Teammembers and Approvers
Support is always available using the instant messaging feature on the website

Cons

The linking of departments, budgets and approvers is not intuitive and can cause a lot of re-work
Approval flow for a PO once automated, must go from the lowest approver and up
Approval structure is linked to a budget and not linked to the department

Response from ProcurementExpress.com

Thank you for the helpful review, Tim.
You'd be happy to hear that we are working on a solution for your cons. Your star representative will reach out and tell you more about it. Thank you for the great compliment.

Stacey P.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

I am a big fan of Procurement Express

Reviewed on 2020/02/24

My overall experience is excellent.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and understand.

I particularly like the approval routing process which ensures that when it comes to the payment of an invoice, you feel confident that it is 'OK to pay'.

It keeps Department Heads accountable as they are able to easily look at their budget, seen what is pending and what is paid, and the balance that they have remaining. For those 'non finance types', this layout is simple to understand.

There are a variety of personal settings you can manage - that way you can decide what notifications you would like to receive during the approval process.

Cons

The frustration is that the software does not integrate with our payment system. It would be great if they were able to talk to each other. Sometimes, bills are paid (without a PO) that need to go against a certain budget, however, with no PO, it doesn't show up and adjust the budget remaining amount. A special 'budget adjustment' journal was set up for us to help us with issue, but this also has some bugs. So I would have to say the data is probably only 70-80% accurate. But in saying that, I still think it is a great process and has enabled a much improved purchase order process to the non existent one we had previously.

Christina L.

I needed a simple PO system for a start up, got this system live in a week!

Reviewed on 2017/09/10

Solved my PO Approval needs without having to go to an enterprise tool like Oracle.

Pros

Functionality: easy to use, well designed, thoughtful workflows, robust functionality without being burdensome. ProcurementExpress.com not only understands the ins and outs of POs, but they also have created an information architecture that covers every base. UI/UX: Intuitive, clean design, modern look and one of the best UI designs I've seen. Speed of implementation - I literally spent a week from finding ProcurementExpress.com online to issuing our first PO. Set up was a breeze, ProcurementExpress.com was willing to help but I preferred to just plow through myself. Nifty import and export features are handy for mass updates or uploads. Support:I work in the software industry and ProcurementExpress.com has the best support I've ever seen. Chat is almost always available, reps are knowledgeable and I have yet to not get a resolution on my first contact. They do weekly releases, so if you need an enhancement, they are very responsive and timely on getting them in. I recommended it to our accounting firm to share with their other small biz clients, it was exactly what I needed for my client. In a nutshell, best in class design and exceptionally good customer support. It is the awesome customer support that makes it a no brainer choice.

Cons

Cons with the software are very few. I had a little trouble understanding how the Approval Limits worked, but that was probably my ignorance on the PO process. The ProcurementExpress.com rep called me during a chat question and clarified within 5 minutes. The user documentation is light, but because the support is so good - the don't need heavy how to documents or videos. I created my own training videos for my staff, it would have been cool if ProcurementExpress.com had a YouTube channel with training videos. Maybe that is to come...

K L.

Amazingly simple and effective streamlined Purchase Order management product

Reviewed on 2016/12/20

After screening multiple PO products, ProcurementExpress.com was by far and away my favorite.

The platform provides virtually everything that could be desired in a simple user-friendly solution. Consulting at a construction company that is used to a loose paper process, the user friendliness of the product made the transition to electronic option feasible.

There is a history shown on each PO, allowing visibility into any edits that are made (the edit feature is something we use every day). It is great to be able to add custom fields and control which fields are required vs optional.

We look forward to the app being available as well in the future. The fact that we were able to pay for some company specific customizations that were owner requisites was phenomenal (as nice as the standard product is without the customization, we greatly look forward to the enhancements). After the free trial, we were sold on deciding to move forward with company-wide implementation.

Pros

- Customization Options - particularly enjoy being able to make some fields optional vs mandatory

-Searchable - going to the list of POs it is easy to search for a specific word that is contained in any given number of POs in virtually any field

-Customer Service - during the implementation phase and beyond customer service responsiveness has been great (usually able to get a response within 24 hours from around the world)

Cons

-Customer Service (occasionally the time zone seemed like it caused confusion for when a support call might be scheduled given the international nature of the company)

Response from Rubberstamp.io

Thank you Katie for your insightful review. We love to hear from our clients and how they find our System. Hopefully our 24hour support will change the confusion with the different time zones.

Gage S.

Makes work easier

Reviewed on 2019/06/26

Pros

We're cutting POs daily for multiple jobs and it can get overwhelming. This software cuts the work in half. It tracks all POs neatly and the search feature makes finding old Purchase Orders a breeze.

Cons

There's really nothing that's bad about this software, but if I had to pick, I would choose the way you have to know the grand total of what the invoice is going to end up being. We rent equipment and we might have it quoted for 3 months, at $100 a month, bringing the total to $300. But if something comes up and we need to keep it for another month or two, that's $200 that's not being plugged in. It would be easier if there was an option the put the monthly invoice in there, and it keep reapplying itself until it's told otherwise.

Response from ProcurementExpress.com

Thanks for the 5 stars Gage!
Our friendly customer success team will reach out to you with a solution for 1 monthly invoice that reapplies :)

David S.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Our whole organisation are extremely pleased with our acquisition of ProcurementExpress.com.

Reviewed on 2017/05/22

Pros

ProcurementExpress.com is really easy to use, and not one of our people struggles with it. The best feature is that you can use it anywhere because it is web based, which suits us down to the ground as many of our team travel & work in remote locations. The customer support is excellent, so when we find we need a new feature the ProcurementExpress.com team usually sort us out very quickly.

Cons

Now that we have been using it a few years the data base has grown quite large and so we would like the reporting features to be enhanced, with more filters prior to data dump rather than sorting the spreadsheets afterwards.

Response from Rubberstamp.io

David, thank you for taking the time to give us such wonderful review. Your enhancement request is noted and will be forwarded to our development team.

Dan B.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Helpful products. Gets the job of POs done.

Reviewed on 2020/05/11

Positive. Helpful when there is issues. Setup takes some effort but once it's set it's pretty maintenance free.

Pros

Electronic approval process. Simple for end users.

Cons

Budget process is pretty useless for accounting. Budget doesn't have a date range so could be $ per week, month, year....
Employee access is determined by department but approval is by GL account. Employee has to choose a budget from ALL budgets in the ALL accessible departments, not just those they have approval rights to. Too much to look at. For example, IT only has approval on Computer Supplies in every department but has to see every budget in every department to choose a budget for a PO.

Adrian B.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great product

Reviewed on 2016/12/08

Wonderful piece of software does just what we need - tracking expenditure - without being overly complex, or requiring any accounts system integration. Would be nice to have some extra features (e.g. charts, graphs) and some more ways to customize views of data, but overall we are very pleased. Support is amazing - practically instant, 24 hours a day. They also don't insist on up-front sales calls before allowing a trial, which is a bonus.

Pros

Simple, not overly complex/bloated. Enables efficient tracking of expenditure and helps finance reconcile accounts.

Cons

Lack of charts/graphs
Lack of customization of views (e.g. viewing custom fields when viewing lists of POs)
Inability to re-allocate items to different budgets after approval/payment without unmarking the invoice as paid, canceling and revising
It would also be nice to have budget groups - which would allow budget categories to be grouped together under an overarching 'master' budget.
Per-line item allocations would also be good - we had to create custom fields for this.
There are other small annoyances - e.g. files needing to be re-attached if an error is found when submitting a PO, but the above are the most prominent.

Response from Rubberstamp.io

Thank you Adrian for your insightful review. We value our clients opinion and help us build on a better product. Although there is a few hiccups, we are glad to hear you are satisfied with our software. We will speak with development and see what we can do about adding charts and graphs, I believe it is on the roadmap for future developments.

Roland A.

rich enough for complex financial management; easy enough to get working fast

Reviewed on 2016/08/11

Started using this well over a year ago. The team is improving it at a good pace. It is now very feature rich and remains easy to use.

Pros

Good value for the money. We use it for purchasing control and approval. It is not as good at tracking "traveling salesperson" expenses but it works OK for that. It does do budget tracking and provides good tools for proposing a big ticket expense, gathering information, organizing discussions about options, and then recording what was bought, when it was paid for, when it was delivered, etc.

Cons

It doesn't have features like importing data from corporate credit card accounts that you might want for a big team of outbound traveling people turning in expense reports after the fact.

Response from Rubberstamp.io

Thank you for your insightful review Roland. Thank you for your compliment we appreciate it. We will look into the data importing from corporate credit card accounts.

Justin K.

Experience with Procurement Express

Reviewed on 2019/10/16

As a user I raise a lot of purchase orders on a daily basis. Procurement Express allows me to do so in an easy to manage, user friendly way.

Pros

It is very user friendly and intuitive. It also is well very well organised, allows for easy creation and submission of PO's and is overall a very good system. Additionally the support are very knowledgeable and helpful.

Cons

It is a very good system so essentially nit picking but sometimes the excel function does not export the transactions for me. That is probably due to errors on my end though.

Response from ProcurementExpress.com

Thank you Justin. As one of our oldest customers, this awesome review really means a lot. Our support team will reach out to you about the errors on excel report downloads.

Laurie B.

Makes my life so much easier!

Reviewed on 2018/06/04

It keeps my life organized and everything is accounted for. PLUS I don't have to keep the paper receipts!

Pros

It makes everything so organized and measurable. I absolutely LOVE Rubberstamp! I just trained another girl last week on how to use it.

Cons

I wish that I could print out reports because I do a LOT of the entries, but I'm not the Administrator. Sometimes I like to report how much I've spent on Publix and/or BJ's Wholesale Club, but I have to bug the Administrator when I want to do that. I've been with you all awhile. Any way that you can enable me to do that?

Response from ProcurementExpress.com

Thank you for all the stars, Laurie. You should be able to get the reports you were looking for now.

Dustin R.

New User with No Previous Background

Reviewed on 2020/07/15

Thus far as everything has been good. If you fix the enter key issue I mentioned above, you'll have a friend for life.

Pros

It makes the whole PO process easier for all departments throughout my organization. I haven't had much time to scope out the bells and whistles yet. It was basically learned on the fly, so that should speak to your ease of use.

Cons

If you could fix this one issue I have and I'm betting other do as well and if they read this will be like, "oh yeah, he's right". Where you are on the screen creating the PO, every time you hit the enter key it submits the PO. This happens most when you're entering in quantities or price. I think that it's habit for most people to hit the enter key after they've typed in the price expecting that it may just close the window or something, but instead it sends the PO whether you're finished or not. This alone accounts for 96% of all our canceled PO's. I find it especially obnoxious when our company has certain PO's setup for a manger approval. They get kinda pissy when they've just approved it and then 10 seconds later he comes the canceled PO email. Anyways, if that were fixed, I would be a happy camper. I'm also curious if it's just me being a weirdo.

Paul F.

Easy and simple to use, a few small glitches.

Reviewed on 2017/02/20

Overall I am quite pleased with ProcurementExpress.com. It is incredibly simple, yet very robust. It has made my budgets very transparent and I am able to easily track my departments spending. It has eliminated the PO paper trail that was time consuming, inefficient, and inaccurate. The real time updates allow me to plan better my budgets. The only issue that I would like to be fixed is that an approved amount total still affects my budget even if I partially pay some of it. This and a few other small glitches have appeared but the developer has been very good about making updates to address like issues. Overall I am very pleased with this product and it was a good improvement in my budgeting process.

Pros

Eliminates the need for paper. Great transparency. Easy to use.

Cons

Still some glitches that need to be fixed.

Response from Rubberstamp.io

Thank you for your review Paul, it is much appreciated. Feel free to talk to us about the glitches you experience and we will let the development team look at it.

Marlena P.

Excellent system

Reviewed on 2019/10/25

It has evolved from when I started first and it's getting better and better.

Pros

It's user friendly and has all the necessary features for supporting finance department in a medium size organisation. Very transparent and effective. Great reporting features.

Cons

I can't think of anything that bothers me much.

Response from ProcurementExpress.com

Thank you for the 5 stars, Marlena.
We're very happy to read that you're still so happy with the app after 2 years. Great having you on board.

Robert L.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Great to track PO's

Reviewed on 2019/12/12

overall I would say this program has helped my business keep its spending in order and within budgets many times since we started using it.

Pros

Well in a simple way of saying ti this program ROCKS. Use it daily to track my purchases with multiple vendors and locations that we buy products.

Cons

Only con is the mobile app has to be downloaded with the classic version or its a little tricky to use.

Response from ProcurementExpress.com

Thank you for the very helpful review, Robert. Your stars mean the world to us.
Our success team will reach out to you about the mobile app soon. We've just released a new version with push notifications.