Sellbrite

The easiest way to list and sell on the major marketplaces.

Leonard B.

Customer Service At Its Best!

Reviewed on 2017/01/09

After trying two other marketplace integration companies with no results and all the painful and aggravating learning curves and not to mention zero customer service once you sign up. We decided to try Sellbrite. Well, guess three is a charm, Sellbrite has been a great platform, easy to learn and to use. Their customer service is second to none. Our account setup instructor was absolutely fantastic, she made the transition easy and had the patience to explain the platform and had us up and running within days with no glitches, she's always available for any questions or ideas we may have.

The entire Sellbrite team has been great!

Pros

Customer service
ease of use
easily available for questions
great pricing

David R.

Amazing App! Even better support!

Reviewed on 2017/05/01

Sellbrite changed my life! I sell on multiple channels and Sellbrite keeps my inventory up to date in real time. Since I use Amazon FBA, Sellbrite also handles all my shipping with it's integration. I set it up and now it does all the work. Another huge benefit is that I can list on multiple channels quickly and easily. Whenever I have a question, I contact customer support and they get right back to me with an answer or solution. I really can not say enough about this App and the support. Best of all, the price it reasonable. If you are looking for an inventory management system and want to sell on multiple channels, this is the one program you MUST have.

Pros

Real time inventory
Channel integration
FBA integration
Amazing support
Reasonable price
Walmart Integration

Cons

Selling on Jet.com, however Sellbrite has not implemented listing products with them yet.
No other cons I can think of.

Michael L.

Great software with a helpful team!

Reviewed on 2019/02/12

SellBrite has made our processes so much more efficient. When we need to change something, we can edit a template and it's applied across all of our listings. It's a great place to keep all our product information, as well. We have over 10,000 products and we would not be able to manage them efficiently without SellBrite! They're constantly improving the listing processes and occasionally ask for feedback from our team when they're implementing something new. It's always better when you feel like you're working with a software team to improve the system instead of being told what they're changing. Overall, it's been a very pleasant experience!

Pros

SellBrite's most helpful feature is their templates and recipes for sales channels. I can't even describe how much time it's saved us when we're making listings! Their support staff is a close second - they're always incredibly friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. Problems get resolved in a timely manner and they explain everything thoroughly. It's one of the few companies where I feel like their support staff communicates with the development team fully.

Cons

There are occasional hiccups (which is to be expected with any online software), but they resolve it within an hour or two when it happens.

Brad M.

Helps in listing on multi-channel, but very limited and support is lacking badly.

Reviewed on 2019/01/31

I would recommend a different provider.

Pros

We have seen increased sales due to listing on more than one channel. Maintaining inventory has been a huge plus for us.

Cons

-Lacks many functions that are needed
-Support is very general and overall is very minimal with very long response times up to 24 hours and many times repeats the same information that you have provided as the issue.
-Creating listings on eBay very taxing compared to eBay itself
-Although the system "keeps" your listings to easily relist the item this only works with Amazon. If the item sold previously SellBrite is unable to recreate the listing without building a new listing altogether.

Alberto M.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Great multichannel tool. Perfect Price/Value

Reviewed on 2019/03/22

It's been a great experience until know because Sellbrite has allowed us to start selling on several different marketplaces in less than 1 - 2 months since we decide to start using it. I totally recommend Sellbrite if you're a small - medium business looking to expand your sales channel presence.

Pros

Current integration with different sales channel, such as Shopify, Amazon, Walmart, Etsy among other. It make very simple the process of publishing products in new channels.

Cons

Actually nothing in particular, but must say that some channels do not have an integration 100%, meaning that some updates an product creation should be done within the marketplace account.

Zikria S.

Easy to Use and Better then any other I have tried

Reviewed on 2019/04/17

Pros

In almost a year I never had to contact customer service, not once, because it was that easy to use and simple and did all the things it was supposed to.

Cons

If I have to choose one bad thing it has to be there integration with Amazon is not good. It can be improved.

Eric M.

Almost there! Great service!

Reviewed on 2015/03/25

Sellbrite is a very intuitive easy to use inventory listing and management software. The customer service is great and they are adding more and more features. There are several features not yet available which are a bit of a deal breaker for us but we are told that most of these features (see cons) are being built.
Im sure I will be giving Sellbrite 5 stars once it is more robust!!

Pros

Intuitive easy to use and easy to get setup (import inventory from ebay/amazon etc).
Excellent Service.
Very competitive pricing.

Cons

No reporting.
No copy product feature (ability to copy a similar product into a new listing is a huge time saver for us).
Not easy to incorporate a webstore.
I am told all of these features are on their road map.

Response from Sellbrite

Thanks for the review. Our Reporting suite is currently in beta and will be available to everyone very soon. Other improvements to products and listings (copying/cloning for instance) are in development now.

Robert L.

Oustanding customer service and very intutive product

Reviewed on 2016/05/17

From the beginning the SellBrite team has been outstanding. We are a manufacturer of over 3000 products that can be customized during the sale by the customer. Sellbrite did not support this functionality at first, after talking to them and working with them they and we are onboard now. Being an ex-programmer myself I understand that things can not be accomplished overnight, but their team has been doing an outstanding job. The product is easy to use and very intuitive. Tons of functionality, support team is very quick to respond to any questions and concerns are addressed very quickly. We looked for over a year for a system that could address all the issue's we have with our needs, from a central listing manager, to importing listings via text file or API's to invoicing and shipping functionality the product is well put together. We look forward to a long relationship with Sellbrite

Squirt D.

Best Multi Channel out there!

Reviewed on 2016/07/15

These guys know what they are doing. Support is awesome and so much easier to learn than other channels! I have tried a few others and gave up. Tried solids commerce and support was aweful. Even before free trial was over.

Pros

This system has a very easy learning curve.

Cons

There is no cons as of yet :)

Lisa W.

Very Easy to use...Personal Support and Follow-up during Free Trial

Reviewed on 2015/03/07

Very easy to use tool to multi-channel and expand my existing online presence. I have been selling online for more than a few years and Sellbrite is providing exposure for my inventory on additional selling platforms.

Pros

Easy to use...the videos are a big help.

Cons

some fields need additional input...but Etsy is an evolving platform and will be changing dramatically in the coming months.

Brian N.

Reviewed on 2018/02/02

Shavar R.

Reviewed on 2016/04/18

Vinay P.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 2015/09/14

Edie-jane C.

The best decision we made to help grow our business!!

Reviewed on 2015/05/19

With much experience managing the back ends of apps and websites, my daughter and decided to take a leap of faith and claim our own little piece in the world of ecommerce. We are now the proud owners of EverythingPrettyDeco, selling supplies supplies to decorate everything phone cases to finger nails, picture frames to scrapbook pages, graduation caps to wedding decor and everything in between!

We knew from the start we wanted a presence on multiple selling channels, including Etsy, Shopify and Ebay. With crafting products constantly changing, much like fashion, we knew our inventory would consist of a few thousand SKU's. Thinking we were computer savvy and budget conscious enough, we utilized the most economical order and inventory management tool available....the Excel spreadsheet. About 300 SKU's into listing products, we quickly realized we needed help. Not only was it becoming a daunting process with listings, but we were starting to get orders, and we still had another couple thousand products we were expecting to receive.

Being familiar with Linnworks, I researched this application for our start up business. Linnworks was ruled immediately due to the high cost, along with no current or future plans to integrate with Etsy. The choice was narrowed down to Stitchlabs, Ecommdash and Sellbrite. Stitchlabs was next ruled because we were limited to 2 selling channels for our budget. That left Ecommdash and Sellbrite. I gave both a test drive with the 14-day free trials. Hands down, Sellbrite out performed Ecommdash! The Sellbrite application is extremely user friendly, so easy to navigate and what impressed me the most was the support team behind Sellbrite. Response time is quick and thorough, and frankly, above and beyond!

In no time, we got a handle on our inventory and listing on Etsy and Ebay is a breeze. Our Shopify site is designed and ready to launch, we're just waiting on the rollout of the Shopify listing function on Sellbrite.

In summary, Sellbrite is a great application for new startups that won't break the bank. Sellbrite is a growing company with a great team of experts. They are adding more and more great functions and features all the time. We happy to be a part of the Sellbrite family!

Pros

Ease of use, excellent support, very economical.

Cons

At the time of this writing, listing on Shopify is not available, but I understand it will be available in a couple of week. I hope to see more reporting functions and the ability to create purchase orders.

Thomas D.

I've tried 3 multi-channel selling products and SellBrite is by far the best.

Reviewed on 2017/12/22

Inventory management, bulk listing uploads, downloads, and changes capabilities.

Pros

Fabulous product, fabulous customer service, true Multi Channel functionality. The best product of its genre that I've seen.

Cons

Not able to schedule listings with a delta time between listings. When a group of listings is submitted they all begin (and therefore end) at approximately the same time.

Ron M.

Good stuff

Reviewed on 2019/01/04

Not only is it good, but they are always improving it.

Pros

Many updates
Good customer support and quick too

Cons

Cannot think of any. If I have a problem, they fix it

Jake A.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Great software for a good price.

Reviewed on 2015/07/07

I use this software for sales across 7 channels. It does an excellent job at everything it claims to do. Although I log in almost every day, most of my processes are automated to such an extent that I never need to log in except to receive inventory. I love almost everything about it, except for the change to the plans. Their new price structure would substantially increase my cost, for just a marginal increase in benefits. New features are not open to everyone and instead are upgradeable. I would highly recommend this app to anyone who deals with the same products across multiple listing channels.

Make the reports option open to users with older plans and this review would go up to 5 stars.

Pros

-Does everything it claims, and does it really well.
-Substantial time savings every month
-Customer service could not be better. Instant responses to all problems.

Cons

-New features are not available to old plan users

Tierra B.
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers

Time Saver but Pricey

Reviewed on 2018/06/05

Pros

It's very time efficient and integrates seamlessly with the popular marketplaces. Easy to track everything

Cons

Well...it's kinda pricey. Because my business is still warming up, I felt that the price didn't justify the need, however I would recommend this to more established businesses with larger budgets

Randeep K.
  • Industry: Mining & Metals
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

A good inventory management application for online retail stores.

Reviewed on 2018/08/15

Pros

The interface is user-friendly and very much intuitive. It enables online retail stores to get their products listed and sold across the various channels and track and manage orders. It supports and syncs with multiple channels including Amazon, eBay, Shopify, Rakuten. You just need to glance at the dashboard to get details about the levels of availability and stock on hand, updates all the changes in real time. The integration with ShipStation enables to get a grip over the shipping process. They provide a lot of custom-made listing templates so that, you don’t have to spend much time while transferring listings between multiple sites. Ensures quick customer service.

Cons

Reporting features need improvement. The absence of integration with QuickBooks. The copy product feature is absent. Trial period could be made longer than fourteen days. It is very difficult to use the eBay listing function.

Justin B.

Wicked Toolset With A Intuitive Interface

Reviewed on 2015/04/01

I recommend this tool to all of my friends and podcast listeners because its intuitive and powerful yet has finesse when handling your data. In addition the support team is one of the best for getting back to you with good information when you need it most. Looking forward to the future updates on other marketplace channels too.

Pros

- Nice user interface
- Good support
- Can hold my 70k products with out choking
- Controlling data and inventory is easy
- Syncs with other marketplaces quickly
- Has custom settings for controlling inventory percentages

Cons

- waiting to expand on smaller channels which don't matter as much right now
- won't give me winning lottery numbers

J K.

Answer to a lot of prayers

Reviewed on 2016/03/22

Sellbrite is giving us a very large leap forward to staying on top of what comes in and what goes out. I run a small family business that deals with over 100,000 orders a year and the multiple spreadsheets, calculators, etc. were slowly bogging us down. Sellbrite creates an all-in-one hub to maintain listings from multiple online marketplaces, keeps track of inventory, and create reports on past sales. Every question we had was answered by their stellar support. Just make sure you are patient with your guru since you can't expect human beings to be on call 24/7 :)

Response from Sellbrite

Thank you Jacob! I'm glad to hear you've been treated well by our Success Team. We look forward to helping you grow your orders over the coming years. :) Brian, CEO

• Industry: Consumer Goods

Great Product

Reviewed on 2019/01/17

Pros

Integration with amazon and shopify is seamless.
Connectors our FBA inventory to shopify in minutes and know we do not even think about it

Cons

Lower level capability of warehouse inventory management (not really the point of the software though)

• Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Helps me sell everywhere

Reviewed on 2019/02/12

Pros

Really makes it easy to sell across multiple platforms/websites, easy to set up on those different platforms as well

Cons

Cost seems a little steep but I guess with that much ease it really doesn't matter. I'm selling more than I did before

Holly J.

Excellent way to expand and grow your business!

Reviewed on 2016/02/29

We started using Sellbrite as a way to have our product reach more customers.

If it weren't for Sellbrite, getting where we are today would probably have not happened. We are currently working to move our website over to WooCommerce thanks to Sellbrite's integration with their software. Thanks to the ease of using Sellbrite, expanding our business has come along quite pain free.

Response from Sellbrite

Thank you, Holly! We're thrilled to be part of the growth of your business and truly appreciate the opportunity to work with you. - Brian, CEO

Anthony M.