Velocify

Joseph S.

Velocify's LeadManager and Dial-IQ are in a Class of their Own

Reviewed on 2014/03/31
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Velocify demonstrates a deep and unique understanding of the fundamentals of lead conversion and the science which goes into it. The research, studies, surveys, and whitepapers behind their solution are extremely valuable resources that helped us implement and improve our best sales practices for optimal results. Specifically, LeadManager paired with Dial-IQ have helped us dial a new lead within seconds, positioning us to be among the first to contact a prospect, and as a result, we have achieved a 90% contact rate we were never able to achieve in the past. The custom and infinite automated lead distribution programs and methods allow us to create a unique and custom sales cycle for each marketing campaign with a combination of automated calls, emails, and SMS text to optimize conversions. This ensures that no leads fall through the cracks and continues to nurture our database. Velocify's performance-based lead distribution and lead prioritization have helped us leverage our best performers, pairing each lead with the most suited sales rep as well as prioritizing our leads to make the most out of both our leads' and salesforce's time and resources. Call scripts, automated emails, and SMS ensure that all sales reps presentations are consistent with our brand. The infinite reporting abilities make our data 100% transparent, allowing us to measure metrics and analyze data in ways we never knew possible. Results, along with Velocify's lead scoring feature, are instrumental in measuring and fine-tuning our contact and distribution strategies, as well as modifying and adjusting our marketing and buying strategy, saving us very valuable marketing dollars. The list goes on and on.

Cons

If I had to write something in this box, I would say that I can see how some users who are new to Velocify (or who are generally new to sales automation) may feel that certain functionality, such as reporting, distribution, or email capabilities may seem limited or difficult. It is absolutely the opposite, and I feel that Velocify should better educate its clients on how to truly uncover its full potential so that they can unleash its true power. Each of our businesses has unique needs, and the uniqueness of Velocify lies in its infinite customization abilities, which makes it fit each of our needs. Velocify comes built with the most basic, fundamental sales practices and reporting for the beginner. However, as your needs change and experience level expands, Velocify becomes the sales executive's and administrator's playground, a place where you can let your imagination run wild while knowing that automating almost everything is possible and easy. The reporting functionality and transparency's ability to inspect, modify, and fine-tune is second to none.

Easy to pull leads

Reviewed on 2017/12/15

Pros

Velocity is very easy to use and is a great software for pulling leads. Customer service is also really helpful and they are willing to fly out to your office for additional training with an additional cost. There are few bugs too with the software.

Todd H.
Industry: Insurance

I enjoy using Velocify and have commended many changes they have made over the years. They seem to be always striving to improve and I value that.

Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

See Cons for comments. Thanks for listening.

Pros

Reliable. Quick. The interface is easy to operate and navigate. There are many great features that make lead management a breeze.

Cons

I would like some improvements personally. Where I would like to see changes is on the dashboard. When I go to the Dashboard it auto sends you to todays day, which is good, but if I go to any other day, say to manage the leads and or push them to another date, when I go back after having changed the calendar date it doesnt leave me on that day to continue my changes... instead it takes me to that days date. Another thing I would like to see you add would be the ability to take one day or even better multiple days and have the ability to move all of the calendar events on that day to another day. The key to our business is time. With all the apps that we do and the little time we have to organize the leads those little things would be tremendously helpful. Again, the ability to take old dates and roll all of those callbacks to a date of choosing would be awesome and even better if we could select several days. Contact me with any other questions at [email protected]

Stephen B.
Industry: Financial Services

The calling feature delivers larger capacity of customers to speak with.

Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I like the system overall and have a lot of success.

Pros

The ease of the website, lots of options for follow up borrowers. I can mark an option that will bring back a particular borrower in a specified list. The calling feature is great when it works. The information and automated text and email is great for initial contact.

Cons

Sometimes the calling feature doesn't advance to the next borrower, I have to go in and do it manually. Incoming calls are always gone when I recieve the notice .

Megan K.
Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Gets the job done with ease, most of the time.

Reviewed on 2014/05/30
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

The format and layout of Velocify makes it easy to navigate between the screens and locate the leads needed to dial. Being able to call the leads within the specific account allows for information to be documented quickly and accurately. I had little training at the start of my position with using Velocify but was able to quickly pick it up. The reports that can be generated through its use can assist the user with productivity and overall task completion.

Cons

At peak times, the system will log me out, and I will have to log back in and re-access the lead I was working. This does slow down the pace of completing work. The system will also state that dials are being made when they are not. There are times that this happens frequently in a day. In addition, when reviewing a list of leads, once the lead is accessed and you wish to return back to the list of leads, you have to start from the beginning; it does not pick up where you left off, which can be time consuming when you have several pages.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Peter G.

Excellent Product

Reviewed on 2017/07/10
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

When I came to work at the this firm, which uses Velocify, I was told by multiple people that I would be impressed with the software and should look forward to it. I have been impressed with the accuracy of their statements.

Pros

I have only ever had a positive experience with Velocify. It is simple to use and simple to understand.

Cons

The only complaint I have is when updates are made to the UI and there is no notice, so I click on buttons that did not previously exist. It isn't a problem, just slightly annoying.

Victor V.

Great Overall Experience

Would Highly recommended

Pros

How easy it is to use not difficult at all and how everything you need can be found in one place

Cons

I still have not found something I dislike it has been exactly what I expected to do just get me what I need without any issues

Phanat K.
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Very good

Everything

Pros

Ease of access and very reliable. Helps keep me really efficient while at work and helps remind me of what i need to do

Cons

Nothing at all I think that this program I've very easy to use and would highly recommend it to everyone

Spencer L.

Great product

Reviewed on 2017/11/14
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

How simple it is to use once you get the hang of it, I love how you can filter everything you want to use.

Cons

customer service is a little slow, but once you get them to help you it was easy and the customer service is great.

Daniel M.

Lots of functionality, but little difficult to navigate.

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/06/27

Tracks leads through our process every well. Can get almost all information on a lead I need quickly with a few shortcut buttons.

Pros

Velocify has a lot of functions and a lot of quick button views. I can find all the information I need on leads with just a few clicks on a couple of shortcut buttons.

Cons

Difficult to navigate at first. Once I figured out the shortcuts, it was easier. Still, there are some functions I don't use on a regular basis and it becomes a chore again to figure things out. Also could use some better duplicate lead logic, but that might be how it is set up in my company.

Rodney T.
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Velocify is a very strong and solid tool for production

Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Thanks for the great program, it's definitely living up to its reputation

Pros

This program is very user friendly and it keeps me very organized when it comes to my leads. I have used other programs at other companies and this one is definitely the best.

Cons

There aren't very many cons about the program. I have had some issues when transferring lead info over but those times were very rare.

Justin B.
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Expensive and difficult to handle data

Reviewed on 2018/01/09
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Nurture program and the ability to text from the platform is great. The ability to have it continually contact candidates automatically is invaluable.

Cons

Expensive, hard to handle large amounts of data, expensive to nurture large campaigns from inside the software. Would need to look outside for that ability.

Oscar G.
Industry: Legal Services

Velocity

Reviewed on 2017/03/14
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Velocify is an extremely powerful tool for lead management, it's large collection of options for users makes it a hard system to adopt, but great once comfortable with. It's developer tools are there, but aren't very friendly. Maybe make authentication a bit easier.

Pros

It's powerful, thorough, and scalable

Cons

Difficult to initially learn, weak developer tools

Briar T.

Customizable but Complicated

Reviewed on 2017/07/11
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

This may be good for a smaller company, but can be a real headache with a growing company/organization. It could really use some updated functionality features.

Pros

I like that I can build out the forms myself and format everything we see on our screen for each lead. Building and customizing reports is also a great feature.

Cons

When moving data fields around, you have to click Up or Down for each single field you want adjusted. A drag-and-drop feature would be great here when things need to be moved more than one or two spaces. We also have significant issues when doing API imports, as leads are not always automatically updated and have to then be manually adjusted.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Michael W.
Industry: Banking

Efficient

Used Other for 2+ years
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

nothing additional at this time although if I think of something in the future I will let you know

Pros

The tracking ability and lead management is second to none I have used other systems and overall this seems to be the best

Cons

I called for customer support about a month ago and still have not received a return call, really? What more could I say about this?

Tom C.
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Great tool to help stay in control of your customer base

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2017/07/07
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

One of the best systems I've used to contact customers

Pros

Reminders are great and easy to use helping to keep you on track for following up with customers. Dialer is easy to use

Cons

nothing that I can think of that is terribly wrong, I think that just like anything there could always be a tweak or adjustment to improve but overall is good

Paula A.

Great system!

Reviewed on 2017/07/07
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

You're able to create many categories to keep organized. I work in sales, it's the best system I used thus far.

Cons

Our leads disposition a little to quickly. Other than that, I have no other complaints to list. I really like the system.

Angela G.

Very Efficient!

Reviewed on 2014/07/22
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

It's set up to send out leads, so I don't have to. And I love that their help desk is so very helpful! They always answer and know what they're talking about! They have awesome customer service.

Cons

The lead distribution has a lot of different components to it, so it takes a minute to really understand it. And it would be nice to be able to turn some of the emails from the drip campaigns on and off according to what the LO is looking to do. Because some of my LOs like the drip emails, while others want to send their own.

Brian L.
Industry: Accounting

Priority Tax Group

Reviewed on 2014/07/30
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

The product seems to be user-friendly, and the vendor's pricing is very competitive. The vendor is also extremely responsive in making sure that we get the best service for our company's needs. The integration with other products seemed pretty easy. The leads seemed to be in the same place, and that helps with tracking calls and potential clients.

Cons

It could be easier to view more detail for a snapshot for each lead instead of pressing so many buttons.

Eren A.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Excellent product based on highly quantifiable best practices

Reviewed on 2014/07/31
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Velocify is a data-driven company, and the basis of their software comes from years of experience analyzing what inside sales practices result in higher conversions. They are not guessing, but rather letting the data drive the features of their product. Because of this, unlike many other software platforms, users get huge value out of the box.

Cons

There wasn't a Salesforce app for a while, but they have solved this now.

Franz P.
Industry: Telecommunications
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

my experience with velocify

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/05/02
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

They would have more scope if they include the Spanish language

Pros

It is one of the best CRM applications I have seen, the interface is very friendly, the colors are very appropriate, in terms of the fluency to perform tasks and reports I think it is very well balanced. I thought it was excellent, the automatic voice mail function

Cons

I found the cost a little high, the mobile application still has errors with mid-range smartphones, it is only available in English.

Michael K.
Industry: Banking
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Velocify makes me MONEY!

Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

So far so good and my production in the last 5 months proves Velocify works!

Pros

It keeps my lead generation system organized so I don't need an Excel spreadsheet and database which makes my work easier to manage.

Cons

In using Shotgun connect, it would be nice to be able to close out the prior screen prior to taking the new lead call.

Jasmine P.
Industry: Insurance

Velocify is the key driver to my success!

Reviewed on 2014/07/24
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Velocify's software has ultimately increased our bottom line. They allowed us to quickly follow-up with prospects and has helped us close more deals.

Cons

I wouldn't say it's something that I like least, but I would definitely say that you need to spend a little extra time learning it's capabilities if you're looking to maximize what Velocify can do.

Aaron W.
Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

A Great Program with Great Customer Service!

Reviewed on 2014/07/24
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

They have a well-documented setup process; it's powerful software that is customizable as well. They have great customer service. If you need help, just send an email to [email protected], and they will help you very quickly.

Cons

Some fields are not able to be changed (data input), so if you want to enter DNC (for do not call) in the phone block, you are not able to. The programming will not allow that.

Tyler M.

Velocify benefits

Reviewed on 2017/07/13

Pretty good overall

Pros

It is easy to use and pretty self explanatory. Its not hard to go through the columns and pick and choose what it is that you need to do

Cons

Sometimes, the shotgun calls interfere with being able to action anything else. I don't find using priority view as very helpful