Velocify

Generate sales with auto-prioritization

Rosemary H.

Velocify - Your Right Hand Software

Reviewed on 2017/07/06

I am very happy with the software and recommend it.

Pros

Velocify is that the program that works for you, based on your settings. For instance, I am able to make notes and follow up when the client wants to be reached as velocify emails you a reminder to contact them. I am also able to filter search results/settings based on how many times a client was reached or if they are non-responsive. Under each tab (based on your settings) you are able to enter quite a bit of information and required infomation in order for the lead to be saved.

Cons

Every so often I do see glitches here and there just like you would with any software, but the support team is very responsive and will guide you through the process of fixing any glitches that may arise. They are also able to do screensharing to fix any issue.

Aaron K.

This tool checks a lot of boxes

Reviewed on 2017/10/21

The ability to make a lot of phone calls very quickly.

Pros

The best thing about this software is its ability to do click to call. This works in the dialer view or directly from a lead/contact/opportunity page. This type of automation really saves times when you have to make a lot of phone calls and are working inside of Salesforce all day.

Cons

I wish that the system had the ability to transcribe recorded phone calls. Recorded phone calls are often stored 2 or 3 times on the Salesforce record, which makes it difficult when you need to go back and listen to something. Transcribing phone calls would be nice so that you could pinpoint certain conversations, and provide coaching opportunities to your team members. If there were also analytics around call times and close rates, that would be helpful as well.

Nygel B.

Best CRM Out There!

Reviewed on 2017/07/11

Pros

I like the call back calendar the best. The interface to use it is not clunky like other CRMs. I actually used to use outlook because I didn't like the feel of the other call back calendars. In addition, the auto-voicemail feature is awesome! I've never used a CRM that had this feature but it makes dialing out that much easier and more efficient. I also like how you can customize many different voicemails for each different situation.

Cons

There is not much to not like. A few suggestions though. For the call back calendar, make the date boxes a different color for days that have calls scheduled. It would be cool to be able to customize the tabs in the lead data section and to customize the layout of the page to suit my personal preferences. That may be an option with the folks on the back end who customize it for us though!

Tamara M.
  • Industry: Insurance

I like that I am able to find all my clients with ease.

Reviewed on 2017/07/12

Overall I like using Velocify.

Pros

I like that a lot of info can be saved in each profile. I also I like the fact that each note saved has a time and date stamp which helps when needing to know when some action was taken on the profile.

Cons

If you do not remember to click save than no reminder msg comes up asking you if you want to save before exiting

David W.
  • Industry: Insurance

Velocify is the core of our business

Reviewed on 2014/06/30

Pros

Velocify has helped our business tremendously in many different ways. The solution allows us to track and measure just about every aspect of our business. At any time, we can see productivity results by staff member to recognize positive behavior and have visibility to opportunities which allows us to have teachable moments and coaching with our sales team. Velocify gives us a real-time update of what is working and where our efforts are best spent. It allows us to see the return on investment and track every marketing campaign so we can dedicate the bulk of our efforts to what is working and market with laser-like precision.

Cons

Honestly, there's nothing I can think of there are so many features and capabilities that there is nothing I haven't been able to do by customizing our enterprise solution.

Shawn S.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Experience

Reviewed on 2017/07/06

Pros

I've been using Velocify for 3 years running and couldn't be happier with the platform. Makes connecting to customers enjoyable and efficient.

Cons

We are a very high volume shop so latency issues and stuttering happen from time to time. Invest a bit more in de-cluttering to maximize speed.

Skyler Y.

Mortgage loan originator experiance.

Reviewed on 2017/07/07

Leads are easy to locate and track.

Pros

I have always been able to easily organize my day, and work the leads in a most effective way. Utilizing time zones, states etc.

Cons

I wish the reminders were more refined. Basically the pop ups for the reminders can be more annoying than helpful.

Jessica M.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

It may not be in the top 10, but it's worth a look

Reviewed on 2019/11/12

It saved us. It grew our enrollments. It kept us organized. It helped guide us to how often to contact leads. It helped us track our moves.

Pros

I used this software at my previous employer. We went from binders of information to a software program that not only kept us organized, but PROMPTED US when to contact someone. Trust in their sales schedule, it works!

Cons

I liked it better when it was called Leads360. To me, the name alone told you what the program was. Marking within it's own name!

Nathan H.

Easy and organized

Reviewed on 2017/07/06

Pros

How easy it is to stay on top of the leads and make sure you're calling the clients in the right time frames.

Cons

Some connection issues at times and you can call a lead when another is already on the phone with them. Other than that, no complaints.

Colleen L.

Excellent lead tracker

Reviewed on 2019/03/27

Velocity has been really helpful for keeping track of the status of leads. It's made it easier for us to grow our lead base in an organized fashion. It is simplistic and easy to use. It's also particularly helpful with call volume - it has allowed us to reach so many more potential clients than ever before.

Pros

-ease of contacting clients (ability to speed dial through calls, avoidance of misdials)
-updates in real time
-great for file organization
-great for note taking on leads

Cons

-difficult to filter out old leads
-notes aren't available in main view
-learning curve for some

John V.

Vice President, Customer Acquisition Marketing

Reviewed on 2014/07/24

Pros

I like the simplicity of functions. It's great for a small-to-mid-sized company that is growing and doesn't have the time or financial resources to build a customized proprietary tool of their own.

Cons

Since we did not have a separate marketing customer data warehouse at the time we integrated with Velocify, we encountered a number of limitations when we tried to customize this tool and make it provide this functionality. Although the Velocify folks were very clear about this upfront, we had to come up with some workarounds in the beginning.

Zach G.

Amazing

Reviewed on 2017/07/06

Pros

Easy to use, straight forward, very user friendly. Finding and exporting leads is so simple and fast!

Ralph J.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

It looked complicated at first but easily to manage in a short period of time.

Reviewed on 2017/07/12

I wish there was a box for email in the Add-Action box

Pros

The dashboard screen allows me to see all my appointments/activities for the day. It also allows me to change or update cancels or reschedule appointments

Cons

The pop screen because if I am in the middle of a call, text or email a student, something will pop up and it's annoying.

Kyle K.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

I started using Velocify a two months ago when I started my job, and I was able to grasp the...

Reviewed on 2017/07/18

Pros

The ease of use. Everything is very simple navigate throughout the website. I like how the products allows my company to have a personalized script.

Cons

Every so often I will get an error message that pops up when a new lead is added to the system. It is very simple to correct this issue by copy and pasting the leads phone number in the search bar, however sometimes it is a hassle while you are on the phone with someone.

Phyllis S.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Awsome!

Reviewed on 2017/07/06

Pros

Very easy and understanding to use. I understand each step of how to use it, and the support customer service is very helpful as well.

Cons

That one user cant be login at the same time. I believe that it would be more manageable if two user could be login at the same time

Henry M.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Useful

Reviewed on 2018/09/17

Pros

I like that this product lets you access all your leads and their information. The new update made it easier to search for a lead.

Cons

I don't like that it has a very busy home page. It's overwhelming when you open it up and you have a bunch of data in your face.

Paul O.

Many of our clients use Velocify to manage their lead buys with us

Reviewed on 2014/07/29

Pros

It's very easy to integrate with and straightforward for the client to use (they don't have to be an expert in CRM software). It's far easier to integrate with than Salesforce.

Cons

There isn't anything that immediately comes to mind in regards to negatives associated with the Velocify LMS solution.

Victor V.
  • Industry: Management Consulting
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

intuitive

Reviewed on 2017/07/06

please help our firm organize leads by time zone

Pros

organizes leads by several different values that are lucrative to production. The pre recorded voicemails are awesome!

Cons

would like to have the functionality to organize by time zone. This will help in improving the the contact ratio for sales presentations.

Jay P.

User-friendly, hassle-free product!

Reviewed on 2014/07/30

Pros

Being able to set up call queues to target certain leads with the click of a button is a huge bonus. On top of everything else, Velocify allows you to set future appointments within the system to remind you to reach back out to a lead that you may have let slip your mind since last calling.

Cons

I have yet to find anything I like least about Velocify. Everything from top to bottom suits all of my needs.

Its fine for what it is

Reviewed on 2018/11/19

Pros

Great if you only need to build one sales sequence/cadence

Cons

If you need to build out multiple cadences for different instances, then this is not the platform for your organization.

Paul F.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Industry-Leading Product

Reviewed on 2014/07/18

Pros

Velocify is the best-designed and easiest to use software out there. Plus, the service and responsiveness of everyone involved is top-notch.

Cons

They really understand the needs of the user and even have things that they didn't know they needed.

Ashley G.

Good Experience

Reviewed on 2014/07/24

Pros

I like that you can customize your system. The response from the support staff is always good. Velocify is also very easy to use and user-friendly.

Cons

Although you can customize the interface, you cannot build rules into your system. Also, the mapping of leads from outside vendors is very difficult.

Abby R.

Overall positive trip

Reviewed on 2014/05/01

Pros

Velocify is a relatively inexpensive way to manage your leads, and it's pretty easy to use.

Cons

I don't think the metrics portion of Velocify is as easy to use as it seems on the advertisements and on the training video.

Chris M.

Velocify Review

Reviewed on 2014/07/18

Pros

Service and support are very good. The customization of the product allows us to run a very unique business model.

Cons

Our account is extremely customized. I would like to see some additional customization/functionality to take advantage of.

Debra M.
  • Industry: Accounting
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Great options, had to restart more than once

Reviewed on 2019/12/31

I used it for a short time to make and track calls. I found it's more of a salesman's tool so we switched.
It was a good program with many uses, but ended up being wrong for me in the long run.

Pros

I never had a dropped call and I liked the options it has for organizing clients and tracking calls.

Cons

I found myself restarting when things froze up or didn't work properly. With so many programs running, it stands out when one had issues more than others.