Zapier

4.3/5
4.3/5

Alejandro
Alejandro

Zapier the best application integrator

Reviewed on 2021/12/20

As a digital marketer, I use many applications that I cannot keep an eye on all day or manually pass information from one application to another and I also need all the data to be synchronized. Zapier makes my day easier, connecting the applications that I use, it executes tasks automatically according to the rules that I establish. I love it helps me save a lot of time and money by hiring programmers.

Pros

Zapier changed the way I deal with applications and tasks. What I liked the most is the automation of work processes, another of its advantages is that Zapier includes a large list of applications to connect. Also that the Zaps are only executed with a filter rules. The user interface is nice so that anyone with basic knowledge can use it without the need to hire a programmer.

Cons

The negative aspects of Zapier is that at the beginning it is difficult to take advantage of Zapier, due to the learning curve, the free version is very limited (the number of 'Zaps and applications), also something that I did not like is the customer support that sometimes does not provide solutions.

Reasons for Switching to Zapier

Facilidad de uso, precio, documentación y catálogo de aplicaciones.
Chris

I feel like a magician when I use Zapier

Reviewed on 2023/09/01

Extremely positive experience automating tasks that previously required substantial manual time and effort. Zapier has made our operations smoother and more efficient.

Pros

Zapier has been a game changer for our nonprofit organization. It is easy to use with a No Code approach. Within minutes, I was able to set up automated workflows to integrate our donor management CRM, email marketing, AirTable, Google Calendar/ Gmail, and other platforms. This has freed up valuable time and resources allowing us to focus more on our core mission. Zapier's drag-and-drop interface makes it accessible even for those without coding skills and streamlines various aspects of our operations in an incredibly user-friendly way. I am a huge fan!

Cons

This is not Zapiers fault, but as I've gotten used to being able to make magic happen between apps, there are other apps I'm not able to integrate with or occasionally apps that do have integrations but not ones powerful enough to do what I want them to. For example, we use Dialpad as a shared phone number, but Dialpad can't forward text messages to email or Slack.

Reasons for Switching to Zapier

I had previously used a plugin that listed Zapier as an integration, so I had a bit of experience with it. When it was time to do more integrations in our organization, Zapier was a natural choice.
Adam

Integrations with Zapier

Reviewed on 2024/05/26

It has been a great tool to help us connect our systems

It has been a great tool to help us connect our systems

Pros

A good range of integration options for a range of systems makes zapier a key tool

Cons

A web team is needed to manage the system

Barb
Barb

Wayyy overpriced.

Reviewed on 2022/11/28

I am a long-time Zapier user waffling between paid and free for a number of years. Most recently, I moved to a paid subscription because the apps I use were able to connect. Many of my zaps only need to run once a day or even once a week and when I selected "instant trigger" they would run 100's even 1000's of times per day. For example, zaps that were to check new calendar appts were not just checking new, but going back months and years and checking old appts.When I contacted Support I was told they would only run when triggered. I had to increase the price of my plan because of the false triggers. During the time I stayed on a paid subscription, I contacted Support a number of times and found their support to be very lacking (compared to 5 years ago). Support was not able to understand my issues, resolve them or explain why a trigger was running 1000s of times per day and more importantly find a way to stop them.I moved to another app because the pricing was much better (read: way cheaper!) and support was able to resolve issues. Overall, I found Zapier wayyyyy over priced.

Pros

Zapier connects to almost all of the apps out there.

Cons

Overpriced.Poor support.Support not able to resolve issues tied to zaps over-running.

Pabbly Connect and Make

App availability.

App availability.
Amanda

Great Integration App for some apps

Reviewed on 2024/03/17

It's mixed. We really like it for some apps but the pricing gets ridiculous if you need to send more zaps than expected.

Pros

For some integrations, it works flawlessly and is an excellent solution to connecting two apps.

Cons

For some apps, the integration is so confusing and limited that it just isn't worth the bother.

Riccardo
  • Industry: Machinery

Best-in-class automation solution

Reviewed on 2024/02/10

Great tool that will boost your productivity, perfect for every kind of business

Pros

An extremely wide range of integrations with many popular services and apps. Super easy to set up and test.

Cons

The free plan is quite limited and for business purposals on a large scale you would definitely need to upgrade.

Reasons for Switching to Zapier

More integrations and better software management

A no brainer integration builder for digital businesses.

Reviewed on 2023/11/07

I would recommend this tool to everyone. Also a great skill to learn.

I would recommend this tool to everyone. Also a great skill to learn.

Pros

Simple and easy to set up. Biggest App integration library and pre-built workflow customisation options. Zapiers also helps us build complex workflows, approval workflows within our accounting verticle, document management and sometimes lead/client management.

Cons

Would be a little daunting early on for beginners.

Liam
  • Industry: Hospitality

So handy to automate your life

Reviewed on 2024/04/20

Pros

Love this tool, very easy to start using and can do so many connections

Cons

If you get stuck around the flow you are creating it can take a while to figure out the solution.

Vishal
Vishal
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Great tool that helps in automation solutions and helps to improve productivity

Reviewed on 2024/05/05

A great integration and automation tool which has helped me increase productivity in a much faster and efficient way

Pros

It has a very simple UI which makes it very easy to use.The best part is it doesn't require codes and can be integrated with number of softwares

Cons

Zapier needs to work more on their customer support

Stephen
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Highly recommend Zapier

Reviewed on 2024/06/07

Overall experience has been very positive. It has saved us a significant amount of time, energy and money.

Pros

I love the wide range of integrations and workflows that are possible.

Cons

Probably the only thing was just the learning curve of it. But even that isn’t an issue

Alexandra
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Switching to Zapier has saved us many headaches!

Reviewed on 2020/01/03

We've had an amazing experience switching to Zapier. Our previous vendor disconnected all the time and wasn't great about notifying us, and was considerably more expensive. Zapier is responsive, intuitive and exceeded our expectations. It's really helped us create value for our clients.

Pros

I love that Zapier is intuitive to setup and warns us of any disconnections, and has an amazing support staff, all features our previous vendor was seriously lacking. We initially made the switch to Zapier simply to link Facebook Lead Ads to email, but since have utilized many other "zaps" to create workflows for clients that our clients are thrilled about. We've linked Facebook Ads to CRMs and email marketing platforms, text messages, Google Sheets and auto-emails, and we've turned our internal marketing team and SEO and PPC teams onto the service. In my opinion, the best feature of Zapier is the ability to build out entire flows (e.g. Facebook Lead Ads submitted triggers adding it to an email list, updating a CRM and sending a text - you don't just have to choose one feature).

Cons

Facebook's API causes Zapier to disconnect frequently, but Zapier is quick to send an email letting us know our Zap isn't functioning correctly, I just wish they would tell us WHY it isn't functioning correctly. The emails should include more details so that we can isolate the particular part of the service that isn't functioning.

Mehandi
Mehandi

Most Genuine Review for Automation Software Zapier

Reviewed on 2022/03/30

Problems which I am solving with zapier are:-

1) Daily manual tasks like uploading files from...

Problems which I am solving with zapier are:-

1) Daily manual tasks like uploading files from email to Google drive, copying data from WordPress forms to google Sheets, CRM, Email Marketing tools etc.

2) Helping my clients solve their complex problems and making it easier for them by saving them time.

Benefits

1) Zapier Makes me happier.

2) Making money by solving clients' problems and helping my family.

Pros

Thinks which I like about zapier the most are as such:-

1) Ease of use.
2) Value for money. It starts at just $20 only.
3) More than 3000 applications can be integrated.
4) Flexible Plans.
5) Almost every industry can use it.
6) Path Feature of zapier.
7) Inbuilt features of zapier like - filters, delay etc.

Cons

There is barely anything that I like least about Zapier. I like everything but there is one thing which they can improve is the area where we design our workflow, If they can create something similar to make.com formerly known as integromat.

Pabbly Connect , Make , Zoho Flow and IFTTT

Reasons for Switching to Zapier

I have chosen zapier because it is a pioneer in the industry and very easy among all of them with over 3000+ integrations which is not available anywhere else.
Josh
  • Industry: Printing

Zapier has been one of the best and biggest game changers for our business

Reviewed on 2023/05/17

My experience with Zapier has been great. It meets so many of my needs. It makes my job so much easier by taking so many important details off of my plate (and off of my coworkers' plates). When something goes wrong, the customer support is ACTUALLY HELPFUL! That's so rare these days. But Zapier has managed to have a good customer support who actually looks into issues, finds the problem and addresses it. I am extremely happy. We purchased Zapier for my 9-5 job, and I plan to purchase a plan for my own side-business once we've grown large enough for it to make financial sense. Zapier is a game changer for businesses.

Pros

The thing I like most about Zapier is that I am able to automate all the boring tasks I used to do manually. It can do almost any of those things - whether it be gathering information and sending it out in an email or in a Slack channel, or assigning a task to a particular person, or sending us an alert about a client requesting a revision on a proof, or any number of other things. Zapier allows us to automate it all, AND it makes sure that nothing slips through the cracks (which used to happen if one of us got too bogged down and missed an important detail). Zapier makes our lives easier and it protects us from basic human error.

Cons

I'll be honest, I'm struggling to think of what I don't like. I think the main things I haven't liked are not Zapier's fault - like the way certain other apps have chosen to integrate (Dropbox will only let me work with my personal folder, not my Teams folders, really??) But that's not Zapier's fault. That's Dropbox's dumb fault. I guess something I don't like is that I find it confusing to understand where my tasks are being used. I think I eventually figured it out, but it was a little confusing and could be more user-friendly. I also found some of the error notifications confusing because it provided a link, but then I couldn't figure out what the error was or why it existed. I had to contact support. But support was super helpful, so that ended up being fine.I don't like that if I go to edit an old zap, it sometimes makes me have to run the trigger test again and then click through all the earlier steps before I can fix or set up a step later in the zap. But that's not a huge deal. It's just a thing I can think of.All in all, I don't really have a lot that I don't like.

Make and IFTTT

Reasons for Switching to Zapier

Zapier had more integrations than the others, and it had the integrations we needed. Also, the user experience was better and just easier to use.

I don't typically give 5-star reviews, but this is a strong 5-star review!

Reviewed on 2023/06/12

Overall, I LOVE Zapier and will be setting it up again for my (new) current business. It's easy to use, cost-efficient, automates your life and saves you so much time. Plus there are not many software/apps that don't integrate with Zapier.

Pros

Zapier is amazing. You're able to integrate with most apps and software and then automate it to how you want. You can do so many different automation - more than you can even think of. You can set up data from one app to go into a Google Sheet automatically. You can have emails automated to go into your task manager. You can create a to-do list with any data. You can automate your business, your life! I used it for websites, Calendly, Social apps, to-do lists, excel sheets/Google Sheets, etc. etc. etc. More than I could name. It's pretty inexpensive for all it does and all the time it saves you.

Cons

The only "downside" to Zapier is just setting up the Zaps. Depending on what you want to be automated, it may take some time to map the integration. But once you set it up, you're good to go! I would recommend checking it weekly to make sure the Zaps are still accurate. Sometimes you change a setting in an app and it changes the map of the integration. A lot of times you just need to re-map the integration and you're good. Overall, I love Zapier and there are not many cons.

Celigo Integrator.io

Reasons for Switching to Zapier

Cheaper, faster, and more integrations are available.
Fillipe Neyl
Fillipe Neyl

Zapier makes creating integrations fast and easy

Reviewed on 2020/10/06

There's no secret to use Zapier, all you need to is to play with it, follow simple steps the interface tells you to or read the documentation (that's very abundant). The most recent thing I've learned was to use webhooks and use Zapier to get ou send information directly to apps API. It solves most of the issues I mentioned prior.

Pros

Zapier changed the way I deal with apps and tasks. Now everything I need to accomplish I ask myself: is it possible to use Zapier to make this easier or even totally automated? From simple things like sending happy birthday emails to my clients, to connecting a ERP app with Google Spreadsheets, there's hundreds of apps with thousands of possible combinations possible to make our lives easier.

Cons

Since they revamped the interface for creating and managing Zaps, there's not really anything that I don't like about Zapier. If worth mentioning something, it would be the missing actions, triggers or sometimes apps to integrate, but that's not Zapier's fault, because it depends of the apps making their services available on Zapier. Some apps like Wrike sell their own automating app, so they don't offer many choices inside Zapier. Others like RD Station Marketing lack of possibilities in their own API, so it's not possible to do much too.

IFTTT

Reasons for Switching to Zapier

I have used IFTTT long time before, but when I found Zapier it looked so more complete. Since then I never used other tool.
David
David
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Connecting my apps

Reviewed on 2019/11/26

Support was very good - and honest - when we uncovered the bug of some of the Slack functionality not working. It's an easy tool to use - I had set up 4 Zaps without a problem and I am not a technical person.

Pros

It's really easy to connect the apps we use to facilitate the exchange of data and increase the functionality of our core applications. An example - we use Ringcentral for phone service and messaging. We realized that as we increase the use of SMS messaging we were "working in silos" not knowing what each other was texting to a customer. We were able to "share text messages" by setting up a Zapier that copied all of the text messages into slack so the entire team could read them. Simple and effective. No programming.

Cons

Zapier had some functions , such as retrieving a new file received in Slack, that do not work. I have been in contact with support, they acknowledge the bug, but will not give an estimate to when it will be fixed. This major flaw has forced us to look at Zapier alternatives to meet our needs.

Reasons for Switching to Zapier

I started with Zapier but am currently moving to Integromat due to some bugs in the Zapier platform.
Dustin W.
Dustin W.

The most comprehensive automation tool

Reviewed on 2019/10/21

The overall experience is good. Although overwhelming, and sometimes time-consuming to figure out how to get exactly what I need, Zapier does what it promises. The support team has also been great as well each time I've needed their help.

Pros

The amount of options that Zapier has for integrations is astounding. The possibilities really are endless as far as tying multiple apps/services together to perform automated tasks regularly. Their interface also makes it relatively easy to put together the automations so that it's not rocket science.

Cons

Its greatest strength is also its greatest weakness in that because there are so many options, it's overwhelming. There are so many things you can do with the integrations that I have often felt like I am not getting nearly as much out of it as I could be. I found myself relying on reading their blog and suggested zaps to see if I get any ideas. Ultimately I'm left with a feeling of "I don't know how to get the most out of this service."

Kaitlyn
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Integrate and Automate.

Reviewed on 2022/08/02

I use zapier to create email response lists, schedule meetings online and in person, to send reminders, and to complete tasks that I don't have time for.
I prefer using zapier over completing repetitive tasks on my own although the free version has limitations and the paid version may not be accessible to small businesses or startups.

Pros

Zapier eliminates much of the daily workload, like scheduling meetings and transferring or checking data. Zapier has a free version. It works with almost every app or business software. I think of Zapier as a bridge that also functions as an assistant. Customer support and the Zapier community help with any difficulties you encounter.

Cons

Zapier as a whole would benefit from a face-lift and some fine tuning to make it more user friendly. I want more features in the free version or something that's in-between free and premium. There is the concern that the software will malfunction, depending on what you've set to automate this could be disastrous.

Reasons for Choosing Zapier

I switched because I wasn't 100% happy with Appy Pie and Zapier was very popular.

Appy Pie
luca

Zapier Workflow Review

Reviewed on 2022/04/13

The opportunities for combination and what is feasible are practically similar to supernatural occurrences.

Pros

Simple to use and offers us an extraordinary scope of combinations that are unimaginably dependable. Would prescribe to people trying to connect parts of their business.

Cons

Unfortunately its very limiting this is because of the other tools mainly. The trigger tools can be very limiting.

Airtable and Slack

Reasons for Choosing Zapier

Ease of use, makes us work smarter not harder.

Webflow

Reasons for Switching to Zapier

Other platforms were difficult and kind of annoying to use.
Jennifer

You pretty much are going to need this at some point

Reviewed on 2023/07/24

I have had some problems but they have always been resolved, I believe the problems are with the software trying to be automated, but there is sometimes not clarity from those people.

Pros

* very thorough amount of products it connects* ability to automate without hiring a developer* ease of business* free tier

Cons

I don't love how the next price up is $30. It felt like a real jump but at that point I needed what was in the $30 tier so I had to go with it.

Reasons for Switching to Zapier

I really was not able to get integromat/make to do what I needed it to do, it had a higher learning curve.
Stefany
Stefany

Point and Click Automation

Reviewed on 2017/09/22

Decrease in errors from inside and outside of the company on paperwork
Increased productivity due...

Decrease in errors from inside and outside of the company on paperwork
Increased productivity due to faster dissemination of vital information.
Lower cost to operate. Fewer humans needed to handle the office.

Pros

There are almost too may pros to mention. Office automation in my number one requirement and Zapier makes it easy and fast. All of my software can now "talk" to each other to handle tedious and time consuming tasks.
Contractors, clients and employees can enter data into front-end forms and everyone gets the right PDF for their needs on the other end. I am still finding new uses as my company grows.

The mail parser offered by Zapier is magical! You choose the information you want pulled from email list and the data is added to your database or any app you have connected. The daily and weekly update emails are scraped for the important parts, all the data is extracted to the apps that are most valuable for the company. As this data is time sensitive, not having to wait for a human to do it keeps us ahead of the curve.

The multi-step addition was right on time. Now I can move data to a number of apps in seconds.
Overall, Zapier has made it easier for my agents to follow the rules. Paperwork is submitted digitally, leads are disseminated automatically saving time between the client calling and getting a return call.

Zapier just saves time and keeps errors to a minimum. If you are control freak like myself, you NEED Zapier.

Cons

Some of the multi step process are not intuitive to create. Support is very helpful but I feel there might need a small interface update that could make it easier to understand.

Khalid
Khalid

swiss knife of AUTOMATION - Zapier

Reviewed on 2022/10/06

My overall experience with app/software/SAAS can be summed in the follwing points:

A. The given...

A. The given app/software/SAAS has been solving the following business problems :
- helping in two different firms to work together
- automation f backend, google sheets, webhooks and mailjet.
- facebook and google leads at one place
- helping to connect google forms with facebook
- posting of key events
B. i have been able to realize the following benefits with the help of the given app/software/SAAS :
- allowed to doe recurring task efficiently
- allowing syncing of google drive with gmail attachments easily
- overcame our limited engineering resources
- helping us in integration of multiple platforms
- triggering new actions and assessing incoming data.

Pros

i found the following features as most impactful:
- leads sheets aligned with facebook and google sheets
- automation of all tasks
- works as personal assistant for reminding about zoom meetings and calls.
- no technical knowledge required to handle it
- affordable and cost effective
Yes the product is quite easy to use for:
- universal integration with all apps
- real-time working speed
- easy builder to use
- work without creating complicated API codes.
- workflows can be created easily
Yes i was successfully able to implement the integration of the app/software/SAAS with my existing business processes quite smoothly and easily as i could set it up with a little self-help, effort, and online training guides..

Cons

I found the following features that were either missing or could be improved:
- integration of leads forms
- enhancement of number of tasks in all plans
- no free trail of freemium features
- video training manual needed

I found the following features or aspects of the product that are difficult to use:
- to add functionality costs increases
- limited to 75000 tasks only
- lot of scope in improving collaboration aspect
- more instruction on usage of app needed
- error creating zap difficult to troubleshoot
No, the integration of the app/software/SAAS with my existing business processes not so much difficult as i could set it up with a little self-help, effort, and online training guides.

Russell
Russell
  • Industry: Accounting

Pricey but easier to use than competitors

Reviewed on 2022/01/27

Overall positive, I mostly wish that it were more affordable.

Overall positive, I mostly wish that it were more affordable.

Pros

It is very easy to get most zaps built out and running, and the tool allows for tremendous creativity and flexibility when it comes to automating workflow processes. Even a task that does not take much time adds up when repeated frequently, and manually doing it also leaves the potential that something gets missed or done incorrectly. Zapier is more robust than its competitors and has fewer errors on the back end. Its support staff are reasonably quick to respond (within 1 business day, typically) and will go into the specific zap that you are having trouble with and explain what needs to be done to fix things.

As the current champion of this type of solution Zapier has by far the largest stable of integrated apps and services compared to the competitors that I have evaluated.

Cons

It is very pricey, and getting more expensive all the time. While I still find value in it, you basically have to spend at least $600 per year (currently) to get full function out of Zapier and even that gives you a small pool of actions that can quickly be exhausted.

Daniel

Automate everything in one single dashboard!

Reviewed on 2022/01/19

I think Zapier is great to start with. They offer a free plan to test it out. You do not need to know how to code to use the user interface, and it's pretty easy to use. The process of setting up zaps is actually very exciting since everything is simplified. The interface is clean and the software delivers on its promises quite well. So far, no problems have arisen.

Pros

It's a very user-friendly program that enables automation in an efficient manner. It also offers a wide range of options. I enjoy using the pre-made zaps a lot. They have helped me find automation that I did not know I needed. There are a lot of available features in Zappier, and it seems that if there is an application with an API (not sure if all apps are required to provide one), then you are likely to find it there. The monthly newsletter is typically packed with ideas of what to set up, which might sound silly, but I enjoy reading it. I guess I'm an Automator myself, so that could explain it.

Cons

Sometimes, understanding the technical elements can be difficult. My time is often consumed with the process of figuring out how to make something work. Zapier will not solve all of your issues, there are some that you will need to solve on your own. Many of the things I have tried are simply not effective. This may be the fault of Zapier, or it might be the fault of the individual apps.

• Industry: Legal Services

Great features. A little overpriced compared to the competition.

Reviewed on 2022/06/21

Great, but there are better options out there.

Great, but there are better options out there.

Pros

Zapier has a great ecosystem of integrated apps. It's also very easy to use. You can set up an automation in minutes.

Cons

Zapier is overpriced in my opinion. Not because of what it can do, but because of what its competition can offer for less money. I started with Zapier, but have transitioned 95% of my workflows to Make, as it is way cheaper for my needs, doesn't have the same limitations on conditional flows, etc. and is way easier to visualize workflows in my opinion.

The lower tier subscription options lack important features, but the price jump is hard to justify.

I find the UI to be difficult to use compared to Make. It is not good for visualizing workflows and seems to have gotten worse with the latest updates.