ecomdash Reviews

ecomdash

Multichannel inventory & sales order management web software

4/5 (79 reviews)

Annual plans are misleading - proceed with caution

Reviewed on 2019/05/02

Overall it's a decent piece of software but it does have several issues that make it hard to figure out exactly what is going on sometimes with your business. The reporting is clunky and not customizable and some other features are dangerous if you rely on them but don't realize that the data may not be the whole picture like you think. Annual billing is misleading; The annual billing cost will be renewed, without warning, once you exceed the number of orders for the year. So if you sign up for the 100 orders/month annual plan and you use 1,200 order in 2 months then you'll be charged the annual price every two months, even though you'd pay far less than that by just paying monthly. So buyer beware!

Pros

The software does a lot as far as multi-channel management. It's pretty easy to add new sales channels and then have it manage your inventories and listings. It's also very nice to be able to set up multiple warehouses and even have Amazon FBA fulfill listings for other channels.

Cons

It still has some bugs. Be very careful when you download listings because it can create MCF listings inside of Amazon and you won't even know about it unless you go to Amazon and go to each of your products. Ecomdash doesn't notify you or have any way to tell that this listing creation happened. After talking with the support team it appears to be a bug and this can have huge implications for your business when trying to make simple changes or downloads. Also, it's a pretty simple piece of software that does some basic stuff well, but is not very customizable and won't offer you the advanced features you may be wanting. The reports are fairly simple and sometimes you'll have to pull multiple reports for usable info. It really needs some work on the types of reports and notifications that it claims to offer, especially with multiple warehouses. It shows "in-stock" for items that are out-of-stock in one warehouse, which is very annoying because different sales channels are fulfilled by different warehouses, but you'll never be able to see that in a report, so it makes for a lot of manual work and multiple reports to mesh to get the info you need. Also, the annual billing is very misleading and I'd be careful with that.

6.0/10
David H.

The Most Affordable and Reliable Inventory Sync Software for eBay, Amazon, and Website Businesses

Reviewed on 2018/03/31

Pros

Once you understand the logic of the software it is excellent. We actually like that we can make changes at the marketplace, and simply have Ecomdash import the revised listing changes. When using other platforms we found that making changes on marketplaces directly would sometimes break the functionality between the two platforms. Not so with Ecomdash.

It has fabulous import/export features for products. The multi-Channel sync works really well. It has a bundle feature that we use all the time. It's really easy to list to all the marketplaces.

The UI is actually pretty good. Some have complained about it, but we have used a lot of other platforms, and this one works as good if not better than most. The product search function is excellent. It is actually way superior to any website platform product search we have ever used. It finds the products instantly. They should sell the search code to some of these shopping carts companies who have horrible built in search (All of them).

The Price is so affordable. It's pay as you go. Super reasonable rates, and can leave at any time. No stupid contracts, no BS! We love that.

We have never had any trouble with Customer Support. They always answered questions relatively fast, and it was always a qualified individual answering the questions.

Cons

There are a few minor integration things that are missing. Such as a few eBay options we can't select. There are a few marketplaces we would like to list to that they are not integrated with.

It would be nice if they had 24/7 Support. But not a big deal.

Stuart C.

Great Program with Definite Limitations

Reviewed on 2017/03/21

First of all, Ecomdash is the absolute best value out there if you sell on the marketplaces they cover. And I have evaluated 6-7 platforms in depth. That being said, it has some real shortcomings.
The Pros: Great Customer support, easy to use, efficient and logical back-end, clean user interface and it works without glitches.
Documentation is thorough and well-written.
If you are good with spreadsheets, ECD offers excellent capabilities to upload and download information. Really superior to all others in its range.
If you sell on Amazon, ebay and a website, ECD will work great and the price can't be beat. Go for it!

Cons: Useless reporting: you will have to get your facts and figures somewhere else, or link many many spreadsheets together. It's like a black box for sales information. They have about 40 different very narrowly-focused reports which are not flexible enough to answer more than one small question at a time, so you will have to download a million of them. They do offer to create custom reports, and that could help. Does not track Amazon FBA returns, last I checked, so if you're return rate is above 2-3%, you're just not going to be able to accurately track your sales through ECD.

Listing doesn't really work. Can't create ASINS in Amazon, so if you have brand-registry, forget it. Does not list variants to BigCommerce, last time I checked, and did not list variants in general, so if you deal in different sizes and colors, the listing facility may as well not exist. NOTE: Limited/Phony Listing capabilities is the norm for ALL programs that cost less than about $/yr upwards. But you need to ask the questions and not go in believing the bullet points on the landing page, then you can fit Ecomdash realistically into your workflow. The devil is in the details.
I tuned out after a few broken promises about integrations and updates, so they may have fixed some of these issues, but you MUST ask specific questions.

We switched to Linnworks, which has some of the same issues, because we needed a more European focus and because of the utter inadequacy of the ECD reporting module. All in all, though, Ecomdash is an excellent program and company in a very muddled field. Recommended.

Pros

See above

Cons

See above

Mark S.

Very good at keeping my inventory in sync across selling channels

Reviewed on 2015/11/19
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

ecomdash is great for my business, because I have been enjoying using ShipStation and I needed a system to keep my channels in sync, without adding a lot of activity to my work flow. It doesn't need to integrate into ShipStation. It will work along side of ShipStation, doing it's job, while letting ShipStation do it's job of handling the shipping.

The people at ecomdash are friendly and helpful. Support is quick to get back to you and they don't mind getting on the phone to help you out.

Cons

The UI isn't currently state of the art, but it isn't overly difficult to deal with. I've been making suggestions and they are willing to listen. If their UI designer/developer can up their game, they can trump the others that I've used (and gave up on), because I have yet to see a super easy to use UI in this particular service niche.

It's a bit new, and there are vestiges of certain very niche markets that they must have created their software for initially, and I find that in terms of creating templates and imports, you can see a lot of specific fields that pertain to those marketplaces. Ideally they could filter them out if the client is not using those marketplaces. I don't print postage through their application, and Would like to stay with ShipStation for that. In fact, I'd be happy if they would just form a partnership with ShipStation because ShipStation really has the shipping thing figured out pretty well.

Patti K.

Great for the price point

Reviewed on 2017/08/28
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

For the money, this is good value. We recommend you have a strong vision for how you want your system set up and have prior experience using such a system. We don't get much value out of the listings upload capability to our multi channels. However, we don't want to spend our time manually reconciling inventory each day. This takes the worry out of it once it's set up. Be patient and eventually you'll be on auto-pilot. Do difficult or new work during business hours so you can chat or call for help.

Pros

It has inventory management for multiple channels and a PO system to track COGS ordered and received. Multiple warehousing is available and we use it. Very nice to sign up and then get 3 months free - it takes that much time to set up if you do volume and have multiple channels. We have tried other vendors and a 90 day setup period is perfect for the user - but not offered as standard in the market. We may have left during the period but knowing that we weren't being charged it was easier to just work through things and get set up without the pressure of paying for double systems during the transition.

Cons

Support is only available during business hours, and often they are not online for chat. When you do get them, depending on whom you speak/text/email with, our experiences have ranged from outstanding to terrible. Some reps struggle to understand the question and don't confirm (like they have not used an inventory system in addition to not being able to understand their own system to answer questions. The lack of business experience can be frustrating for simple issues.) However, many of the support people are amazing and will go above and beyond. Some just are great - know the shoes we walk in, know the system, listen/confirm and solve in 1 call resolution. Waiting while they are offline is really frustrating when you are setting up! Definitely set a few calls - they are much better on the phone understanding what you are trying to accomplish. We didn't get much of a tutorial and their support docs are difficult to follow. However, once you get the hang of it, you're golden. And for the price you pay, some of these challenges can be expected. One other thing - the processing time can be pretty slow (updating inventory to channels, downloading listings, etc).

Richard G.

Excellent Program for Managing Multiple Storefronts

Reviewed on 2018/12/20

We had several storefronts up and running when we found ecomdash. One could not be directly linked to ecomdash but we managed to connect through ShipStation with manual uploads from the storefront. We went through several iterations to eliminate double entries of orders but the support staff patiently worked with us to resolve all the issues. Every time something comes up we get responses same day or next day. Sometimes chat, sometimes email but always promptly and courteously.
We have tried other programs but none can measure up to the features and support we have with ecomdash.

Pros

If you only use ecomdash to synchronize inventories among online storefronts, it is the best money you will spend. But ecomdash is much more than an inventory management program. There are also well designed modules for listing management, order management, and reports. At a glance you will be able to see which products are listed on each of you storefronts and which are not. Pending and on-hold orders are readily viewed and those with problems are highlighted. Reordering inventory is simple whether by supplier or for all items meeting your predetermined reorder point. There are so many valuable features to ecomdash you will always check it first.

Cons

There is a learning curve to ecomdash. There are so many bells and whistles that it takes awhile to get the feel for the logic. The process for listing new products on various storefronts needs work but some of the limitations are created by the storefronts themselves. Example: to list on Amazon you must already have an ASIN so you must create the basic listing on Amazon. Otherwise you are limited to tagging on someone else's existing listing.

David H.

ecomdash has allowed me to sell more of my work on more sales channels with less effort.

Reviewed on 2017/12/09

For anyone who sells on multiple sales channels this product is invaluable.

Pros

That it is integrated with all the sales channels I use--eBay, Etsy, Shopify, and Amazon, and as I grow I may expand to others. Customer service is responsive and they offer a LOT for an economical price. I'm a lapidary artist and make one of a kind gemstone focal beads and it's just me and a half time office assistant. I couldn't possibly manage selling on all these channels at once without a service like ecomdash. I've sold on eBay for 18 years, Etsy for 8 years, Shopify for 1+ year, and on Amazon for 2 months. Amanzon has suddenly become my biggest and best market! Ecomdash lets me try new sales channels with minimal effort while keeping track of inventory.

Cons

There have been numerous challenges with integrating my Etsy listings and there have been multiple times over the last year when I have sold an item on another channel and it was not deleted from my Etsy channel. This rarely happens with the other channels but Etsy has had repeated problems. I'm not sure if the difficulties come from Etsy or what, but ecomdash tech support always comes through with a fix in the end. I understand that these platforms are always changing so a service like ecomdash has to play catch up when these issues occur. They're also dependent on their users pointing out the problems as they arrive and they do their best to fix them prompty.

Terry L.

Incredible Inventory Management Software

Reviewed on 2015/11/19
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

The software is fantastic. You're able to manage all of your inventory across all your channels in one location. Before ecomdash, we kept track of our inventory manually in excel and used different software to list to the different channels - it was a nightmare! Now we can list to all of our channels from one software and our inventory is synched across the board. And in addition to synching, you have really great accounting reports like COGS, sales tax, etc. - real time savers!

We researched vendors for two years and there are some out there that offer the depth of product but the monthly cost was just way beyond our means. Ecomdash provides a really affordable option for smaller sellers. Price is based on sales, not skus. What I like best about Ecomdash is the respect and support they give their clients - no one is too small for their attention. They are so very helpful in working with you and teaching you how to use their software to your best advantage. If you have a suggestion, the really listen and are continually upgrading in response to client suggestions.

There are too many features to list them all here - you definitely need to check out their website or give them a call.

Cons

Like any software, there is a learning curve and it's taken me a bit of time to work out my system for listing product across the channels, but any time I have a question the support staff are right there to help me out. We sell a lot of one of a kind items and in previous software I pretty much created a listing at a time. In ecomdash, it's much faster to upload your data via csv file. Part of the learning curve is there are so many features that our previous software didn't have, so I'm learning how best to utilize them.

Rob N.

So close to being awesome

Reviewed on 2017/10/06
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Look, if you understand what marketplaces need to have listings post and all you need is basic inventory control, this is a 5 star product. I hover between 3 and 4 stars because there are glitches involved in the listing creation process and when you ask support for something, they take forever and repeatedly ask questions you have already answered.

Inventory control and ease of use in that respect - A+ valude for your money
Listing creation- eBay- B-, Shopify- A, Walmart- C+, Amazon (us, uk, ca)- D (not an F because if an ASIN exists, it will post your listing but if you are creating a new ASIN, you can not use ecomdash)

While support is courteous, the response for legitimate questions takes a long time and often yields inaccurate results. In English, you ask a question and wait up to 2 weeks for an answer which may or may not help. To use ecomdash, you need to have a bit of a puzzle solving brain or a level of patience that surpasses Gandhi.

Having said all of this, while I am critical of many things, I can honestly say I do not regret switching to them. I have paid a lot more for far less functionality from other services such as Solid Commerce and Zentail. You get what you pay for here, so if you have a solid understanding of how your sales channels work, you can save good money with this service. If you are new, you won't like it.

Despite the fact I rate customer support as poor, I am happy with my decision to use ecomdash. I save thousands of dollars a year and have learned many things (by being forced to haha) and in the long run this is the best solution for my needs.

Pros

Easy to handle sku differences across selling channels
Excellent organization of inventory
Purchase Orders are easy to make
Best value for the money

Cons

Support is deplorable when you have an issue - Issues can take weeks to be answered and sometimes are still not answered properly - Not yet capable of posting new products to Amazon (You have to upload yourself and then download inventory into ecomdash) - Tedious creation of product groups (size/ color variations) which only post on eBay and Shopify (and supposedly Walmart but so far not successful with that despite asking for support over a week ago)

Sean C.

We have been using Ecomdash for a few months and are still in the development stage. So far so good.

Reviewed on 2018/01/26

Pros

Price point compared to competitors. Ability to tie into other marketplaces. APIs that support automation. We can leverage our USPS account with Commercial Plus pricing through Endicia. The platform has the ability to manage multiple marketplaces in a relatively intuitive fashion. In theory, it will support the Mandrill plug in for delayed emails to customers. We have not gotten this functional yet. The support staff is generally speaking very helpful (although solutions take days/weeks sometimes). We had some issues with one of the APIs and they managed to implement a work around to accommodate our Woo Commerce website. This was a big deal and really allowed us to continue to use the Ecomdash platform. The methodology of Paid Orders- Ready to Ship versus Unshipped Orders empowers us to use automation for pulling inventory out of our POS. This is one of the most important features for our particular configuration and needs.

Cons

GUI does not give very much control over the sorting of orders. Therefore it is not as efficient as it could be. There are performance lags where the user is waiting for the GUI to catch up after a click (this has been recently improved to some degree). Printing labels does not support direct to the label printer. Therefore it pops up in a pdf and then you print from there. This slows down the process and is inefficient. The customization of packing lists is very limited. In particular, the logo size limit and text count limitations need improvement. Also the packing slip does not support shipping charges or ancillary charges/credits. A discrepancy on a packing slip/invoice can lead to customer complaints. We have had intermittent issues with time outs through the APIs. we have added code as a work around but still have issues on occasion.

Dave F.

Ecomdash - Stellar Support and Response

Reviewed on 2015/11/17
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Compared to other software experiences we had, ecomdash software actually does what they say it will do, simply put "It Works" and the customer service is supreme. One thing in particular about this company I like, is they listen to their customer's suggestions. I can't tell you how many times I have made suggestions only to see them studied and placed into the software. Most other companies don't or can't do that, ecomdash excels in that area.

Cons

I don't know that I can honestly come up with anything I like least about this product, or the vendor. It is to do a specific purpose and it does it well. I suppose IF I had to choose a least liked aspect, it would be the idle time out. Not that it isn't plenty long before time out and requiring the password to unlock it I just like to walk off for a bit and get some coffee, well you know. (note you don't have to re-logon in with user name and password, you just unlock it with the password). Truthfully I would not take away the idle timeout at all, it is there to protect my account. I just need to take a bit shorter coffee break :)

Edward P.

Overall Opinion

Reviewed on 2018/04/07
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I would recommend ecomdash but due hope they do not try to integrate too many features that are of no concern to us and price themselves out of the market such as SellBright and others have done. If they do elect to go down that road I hope they maintain a basic functionality for us who just inventory control which is our primary reason for using them.

Pros

Its is priced right for what you get. Inventory management has never failed us which is the primary reason we use it.

Cons

If you do not create all of your listing in Ecomdash there are issues, especially with Big Commerce. Even after downloading all of our listings they were missing sub-categories. Why did this hurt us? When we went to update the site for 2018 pricing it overrode all of our categories on our website so we had to re-create them all using a CSV file from Big Commerce. It caused our site to be blank for all sub -categories and took us 3-4 hours to correct. ecomdash worked with us to make certain eBay would not have the same issues when updating listing, but it took them to update their API with eBay. I very much appreciated their customer service, and sometimes its the platform not wanting to interface fully with ecomdash.

Thomas S.

Overall good experience. Some slowness/lag at times but great support

Reviewed on 2015/11/21
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

We sell on multiple sales channels and eComDash is the best value on the market. Once you get use to the way the system works everything is a breeze. From maintaining your inventory to shipping orders. We sell in a physical retail store, as well as Amazon, eBay and our own website and the system is great to sync inventory so we don't oversell. Listing is also pretty easy once everything is set up. For the price eComDash is the best we have used.

Cons

About the only thing I don't like about the system, is the "quickness". Some of this may be my unrealistic expectations of how quick the system should work. But there is also a noticeable performance issue at peak hours. To the credit of the support staff, they are quick to respond and resolve the performance issues so they usually don't last. But as a heavy user of the system, its sometimes annoying. However, its not annoying enough to move to another vendor. Some of it is probably just growing pains as they quickly add new users.

Tim F.

Great Customer Support

Reviewed on 2018/08/05
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

We are very pleased with this software and their extremely fair pricing model!

Pros

We have been using Ecomdash for about 6 months now. The provided resources answered most of our set up questions and we started our learning curve with only one sales channel. As we added more sales channels, and as we asked more of the software, we found ourselves needing a bit more help. We initiated a "chat" within the Ecomdash dashboard where the support person (Catherine) initiated a support request with their support team. As it turned out, it was determined that the feature that we were trying to access required a software update fix. The support team followed up and quickly notified us of the fix. Catherine became available again, through chat, to help walk us through the required steps. GREAT customer support and everything now works perfectly!

Cons

So far, we have no "cons" to report. We do realize that as we ask more of the software and as we utilize more of its capabilities that there will be a learning curve. We are just grateful that the customer support team will be there if we need them again!

Alex O.

for the price you can't beat it, but it lacks speed and ease of use

Reviewed on 2017/12/08

Pros

There are a lot of features in this app- it has tons of marketplaces integrations although not totally integrated. for the price, there is nothing like it out there - although many other companies are now offering what they do. Two years ago there was no low cost alternative like they had.

Cons

Marketplace integrations are not what they seem. Pushing the data to the integration and displaying the data, rather than interacting with the data is still considered an integration.
We have multiple sources of warehouses and haven't been able to straighten it out with their team on implementing / combining the same sku across multiple vendors.

7.0/10

Excellent multi-channel cloud system for inventory and sales management

Reviewed on 2019/04/19

Overall, ecomdash has been a huge time and headache saver. Utilizing the system has probably helped almost every aspect of the business both directly and indirectly, from operations, accounting, to customer service. For example, it has helped to minimize angry customers who order an item that happens to be out of stock.

Pros

Ecomdash is great to manage stock levels for companies that sell on many different channels simultaneously. It also pushes shipping details and tracking information back to appropriate channels which is excellent. For any individual or company that has done this manually, they will quickly learn this can be a very time consuming and stressful. Ecomdash synchronizes our stock levels for items listed directly on our store website, amazon, and ebay. Saves us a ton of time and headache. The biggest strength that sets it apart from other similar systems, is being able to create bundles or kits (basically having it subtract and synchronize 2 or more items across all channels when a bundle sells).

Cons

The companion mobile app seems to need alot of work. Would love to have mobile access. However, the app has many bugs and errors. It is also missing many useful functions that can only be accessed directly on the website. The mobile app idea is great, but definitely still a work in progress.

Brandon R.

Good for the Money

Reviewed on 2018/02/28
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I would rate ecomdash as 3.5 stars overall. I have used them for about 2 years and there have been several times I wanted to leave, but there is not much out there I could find that beats the price-to-feature ratio ecomdash offers. We currently do not do FBA and I know that some users have had issues with that. However, for our business ecomdash offers features that many higher priced competitors offer and are exactly what we need. We have had a few problems over the years, but the customer service (although sometimes difficult to reach) was above average in most of the cases in getting the problem resolved. This is not a perfect product, but for a growing business like ourselves this is what we need.

Pros

Great Value for what is included
Includes features that many others don't have
Decent customer service

Cons

Slow between screens
Some information seems difficult to find
Shipping service is not user friendly

6.0/10
Bill M.

Still learning, lots of checkboxes, attributes, buttons and switches.

Reviewed on 2018/07/09
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

As a solo operation, (listing, packing, shipping, walkin customers in my bricks and mortar showroom), my time on ecomdash is limited. The program deserves a lot of time & attention to make it really fly. So I hope to put a full time employee to just keyboard into ecomdash.

Pros

In depth & web based tool. It does all that you need once an item is set up correctly. We use several sales channels. Going on 4 or 5 years now with ecomdash. Subscription costs are reasonable. I actually look forward using it every day.

Cons

Lots of bells and whistles, therefore a steep learning curve for me. However, support always gets me fixed when I screw something up.

Lindsey R.

ecomdash has completely revolutionized the functionality of our warehouse!

Reviewed on 2018/01/26

After months of researching and interviewing companies for the best software solution, we chose ecomdash. That was over a year ago now, and we've never second guessed our decision. It provides all the functionality we need to keep our business operations organized and centralized.

Pros

What I like most about ecomdash is it is one central stop for all the functions our warehouse does. From inventory management to listings to shipping - ecomdash does it all.

Cons

Customization. I wish there were a few more options to customize the look and functionality. For example, custom reports, custom dashboard, custom pick-list and packing slips. Every business has it's own idiosyncrasies that it would be great to have a software that could meld even better to my unique business model.

Jason B.

Great Company To Work With! Excellent Software and always improving!

Reviewed on 2016/09/29

From installation to learning the software Ecomdash provides an incredible team and Resources to get up and going quickly and easily. The features for the money is unbeatable! You get all the features from day 1 and you don't have to spend all your profits to get a good system. The company is innovative and always adding new features and improving ease of use. It is the most User Friendly inventory management software I tried. Give them a try!

Pros

Features included: Inventory Management, Order Management, Fullfillment Management, Quickbooks Integration, Accurate Listing Ability, from DAY 1. Ease of Use and Customer Service Team are always available if you run into something you're not sure about. Unbeatable value for the price!

Cons

Really Nothing. I can't say there is anything bad about it.

Umar S.

Exceptional Customer Service make Ecomdash a winner!

Reviewed on 2018/03/21
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

It is a great platform for entry and mid-level business who are expanding to multiple marketplaces. Took us a little while to figure out the platform in the beginning and the only reason we didn't switch was because of their exceptional customer service. Would like to mention team which has been great and has helped us in resolving all our issues promptly. They have added lot more videos in 2018 which definitely help a lot.Overall ecomdash is a great value for the money and hope they invest more in providing additional functionality.

Cons

Ecomdash is slow at times and UI/UX needs a major improvement. Although it does a great job in syncing the inventory but listing products to various marketplaces is still very painful. They need to improve listing functionality a lot if they want to grow in business.

Sean C.

Great Product for the Price

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/08/13
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

We have had a favorable experience with Ecomdash. The inventory syncing is reliable and order management is pretty seamless. The customer support has been great (generally speaking). Overall we have been satisfied with the software and support. Overall Ecomdash has empowered us to affordably expand our 3rd party marketplace presence and we expect to be adding 3 more marketplaces over the coming months.

Cons

There is sporadic periods where the software has significant lags (especially in the shipping GUI). This reduces productivity and can be rather frustrating. We would also like to see future enhancements to include more sorting capabilities with regards to the shipping GUI. If they can enable the tags to display (and be sorted) then we would have more control over the shipping process which would further increase productivity. Also the tags displayed could empower us to quickly manage another internal process. This issue may be more specific to our needs but it is the short coming for our business.

Majyk S.

They work with "regular" people

Reviewed on 2017/03/27

I have a small home based craft business that sells on Ebay and Etsy. I needed a way to keep track of inventory, sell on multiple channels, and not break the bank. Oh did I mention that they had to be patient?
I've been with Ecomdash for over a year now. I'm still happy with my decision.

Pros

Price, yearly pricing opportunities now, not limited on channels. The staff has always been helpful and supportive.

Cons

Things are always changing and sometimes that can be a challenge because I am just one person but I can't complain too loud because they are always improvements.

Peter B.

We began using this with excitement and an open mind.

Reviewed on 2018/03/31
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

As an inventory based platform Ecomdash should be more open architecture.

Pros

We very much liked the customer service. However, the recent change to "leave a message and someone will get back to you" isn't met with much enthusiasm. Indeed someone does get back, and sometimes within minutes.

Cons

There are certain instances where a simple switch would be all the difference, but it isn't there. The software could use the ability for the user to change things for themselves.

5.0/10
Andy S.

Ecomdash - work in progress

Reviewed on 2017/03/21

Nice piece of software but it lacks some basic features like variation listing. They are adding new features all the time. If you are looking to manage inventory on multiple channels and easily update inventory from suppliers it is great. Customer service is usually fast and their knowledge base can answer most questions.

Areas that need improvement are listing to channels, automatic price changing on channels, business rules to allow product data to be manipulated easily.

Overall I like Ecomdash and hope they continue to grow and add features

Pros

Inventory management
Supplier management

Cons

No variation listings
No business rules to combine data
Can be a little slow at times