SixBit Software Reviews

SixBit Software

eBay eCommerce platform and more

3.8/5 (4 reviews)

Sixbit is a great program to use, though it does have it's bugs

Reviewed on 12/29/2018

After working for an electronics recycling center for over 6 months, I am pretty familiar with the basics of sixbit. I don't have experience with uploading items or managing profiles as those features are restricted for my manager's use. Overall, I do like it as it is much easier than uploading each individual item to eBay. It did take a while to get used to the controls/buttons. One thing I will point out is that when the program is restarted, the layout changes to the default, even under a saved profile, and it takes a few clicks to get it back.

Pros

I like how easy it is to utilize templates when listing multiple items to eBay. It takes a lot of the legwork out, especially when listing hundreds of items per month.

Cons

There is quite a learning curve when using the controls and understanding the window layout.

Great Software For Having Multiple Employees List Ebay

Reviewed on 1/22/2019

No more listing errors. No more information errors. No account suspensions. Just let your employees go and list everything they can! Review, edit, and publish listings in real time as there finished. Building templates for frequently listed items saves a ton of time. Simple to use. Great software overall.

Pros

I love that i can have all my 6+ employees create listings all day without worries. Every listing created in this software can be reviewed by myself before posting to Ebay. Templates are great time saver for listing similar items.

Cons

I haven't come across any issue or cons of this software as of yet.

Good Idea, Poor Execution

Reviewed on 2/27/2018
Review Source

Pros

The software does have some good points. It does simplify listing on eBay for the small to mid-size store and makes shipping much easier than the shipping module in eBay.

Cons

Many times it will not list all variations
Installing updates invariably creates more bugs
Revisions have to be sent multiple times to get them to post
Reports error messages when there are no errors
Customer support is horrible

I have been using the software for nearly a year and I am having some of the same errors that I reported during the first month. I open a ticket, they say they don't see any problem and close the ticket. You can't call them unless you are willing to pay additional to talk to someone.

My advice is to use something else that is more reliable. I haven't found what that is yet but don't use SixBit.

0.0/10