BenchmarkONE

CRM & Marketing for small businesses and marketing agencies.

Dana D.

Great tool for starting your SaaS business

Reviewed on 2021/01/27

Pros

Ease of use, ability to get it set up without engineers
The tasks and campaigns are also AWESOME

Cons

Would love if you could text from the platform to customers

Shah T.
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Great small business solution - Intuitive, feature-filled, clean interface

Reviewed on 2017/01/10

There are a lot of CMS platforms out there but this one is the one I've settled on because it has certain features that you need to pay a LOT extra for on larger platforms, such as click-tracking.

The name is kinda weird and I don't believe it's the cheapest solution out there, after all, there are others that are free. However, Hatchbuck makes it possible to set up sales funnels with ease, and without complicating things. The onboarding process is relatively simple - you don't need a degree to wade through it all and their customer support team is super friendly.

My only problem with Hatchbuck is that I don't use it more, which is my problem, not theirs. A great solution for small businesses that want powerful features without the hefty price tag of the CMS giants out there.

Pros

The interface, customer support and certain features that seem to integrate well with my sales process.

Cons

The price is a little high, especially if I want to add other users, like a VA to help me out, so I have avoided doing that and so not using is to its full potential.

Undine M.
  • Industry: Online Media

Hatchbuck is worth taking a close look at for your small business

Reviewed on 2017/02/01

Our small business started using Hatchbuck in 2016 after using Highrise as our Client manager for many years. Hatchbuck has so much more to offer the small business. The best feature is the ability to create email campaigns tailored for unique audiences and buyers. This feature lets us easily communicate and follow-up with buyers for our services and differentiate them from our reader audience.

The Hatchbuck staff was great at getting our team up to speed and is always there when we need them.

Pros

Great Value for the product

Cons

Sometimes you hit a bug in the system, but the Hatchbuck team loves feedback and keeps us informed of updates.

Megan C.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

B2B crm + marketing automation in one place

Reviewed on 2017/06/02

I've already recommended Hatchbuck to too many people in person.

Pros

The price is phenomenal for what you're getting in a single place. Other marketing automation tools cost /month and then you have to buy a CRM on top of that - HB makes it great to have everything in a single location. Their support is stellar and their feature set is really beautiful for SMBs.

Cons

They're still working through a lot of bugs. It can be frustrating sometimes, but they're still growing and improving so it balances out.

Amber R.

Great Product. Great Team. Great Results.

Reviewed on 2014/08/28

Pros

We are using Hatchbuck here at SilverCloud through ESG's Lead-Launcher Marketing as a service vendor and have been very pleased with what we have seen so far. What I like best about the product is its ease of use and its very user-friendly user interface. I like how we now have the ability to nurture evaluators and turn them into prospects without much effort. I also like the ability we will have to continue to provide value to our current customer base, improving retention rates.

Cons

I find it difficult to search for multiple individuals at an organization. The CRM is set up to organize mostly by contacts and not by accounts, which can be a bit difficult. I also wish there was an API to integrate with our current Salesforce account.

Joshua H.

Hatchbuck review from a Solopreneur

Reviewed on 2014/03/06

I am using Hatchbuck now after using Infusionsoft for 6 months. I really like the app and it makes sales and marketing automation about as simple as can be. It doesn't have all the features of it's competitors (Infusionsoft, Ontraport, Greenrope) but what it lacks in features it makes up in ease of use. It's CRM system is simple and effective, very similar to Highrise HQ, and the email campaigns are a cinch to create. It allows me to track what my clients and prospects are viewing on my site and how often they do it. Hatchbuck allows you to auto tag clients based off of what they do and build marketing campaigns off of those tags similar to the more expensive platforms in its category. I did wish it had landing pages built in but that is not a deal breaker for me. My advice before using any sales/marketing automation software is to have your marketing material and sales process already in place so when you are ready to go you can just plug n' play. At $99/month for up to 5000 contacts Hatchbuck seems be poised to go after those who don't want to have to deal with multiple apps and yet want an affordable (relatively) sales and marketing automation platform.

Emily M.

Good tool for a small company, not practical for a large company.

Reviewed on 2018/03/19

Pros

This tool is great for a small company. It helps you to manage all your contacts. Customer service is also prompt and personal.

Cons

The pricing could be better. Also, some of the contact logic that we would like to have is not available.

Michael D.

Value Makes it a No Brainer

Reviewed on 2017/06/01

I thoroughly researched alternatives on the marketplace and when I chose hatchbuck, I was nervous the tools would be extremely limited. I'm glad that I couldn't have been more wrong. The tools are of a quality and ease of use that will help any small business grow.

Pros

Easy to use, extremely low cost, helpful support, effective tools that provide infinite customization and solid trackability, couldn't be happier with my decision.

Cons

Some minuscule design flaws but only marginally affect convenience and certainly don't affect quality of campaigns themselves. For example, there is no easy way to set maximum contacts on home page to a larger number.

Leo W.
  • Industry: Events Services

Good CRM Software

Reviewed on 2019/10/21

Overall, my experience has been very positive with Hatchbuck. This is the most I’ve ever utilized this type of software, and each time I use it I find it to be more effective overall. I believe the more I learn about it the more I will like it.

Pros

The software provides a nice dashboard to analyze the distribution of your emails. I also like the additional tasks that can be added to each email out reach.

Cons

The software gives you a number of alerts when you update your mailing list, and I’m often unclear about what they are telling me about my contacts.

Tiffany M.
  • Industry: Warehousing

Feed Back

Reviewed on 2018/10/31

Hatchbuck has helped in solving some of our organizational issues as we grow from a small company to a larger one. This toll has made it easier to keep up with growing demands from current clients to new clients.

Pros

I like the adaptability and the template make things much easier when customizing email for clients and potential clients.

Cons

Connecting a contact us form with our site a bit tricky, since Hatchbuck doesn't pair up with Outlook email very well. Other than that is has been a great transition to this CRM and well worth the investment.

Jake B.

Great combination of CRM & Marketing automation

Reviewed on 2015/06/19

Hatchbuck is a core part of our sales process. From marketing automation tools like nurturing and outbound campaigns and website tracking, it's propelled our business development forward. It's also a great CRM tool and they provide reporting on pipeline and sales activity and much more. Highly recommend!

Pros

Marketing automation tools - campaigns, template building and actions

Cons

Searching and usability could use a bit of a boost

Hina D.
  • Industry: Media Production

Helps with Informing clients on time

Reviewed on 2017/02/07

This tool helped us informing people on time. It provides the email functionality. Emails can be scheduled and sent on time to the clients. It helps informing people with new offers and updated notes.

Pros

Great for communication with people.

Easy to use marketing automation

Reviewed on 2015/06/22

We have been using Hatchbuck on the agency level for a few months now. Compared to other marketing automation platforms that I have used in the past, Hatchbuck is more user friendly and offers more advanced scoring and tagging options. The customer support that we receive is above and beyond.

Pros

Tagging system is complex, yet simple to use
Hatchbuck automatically grabs photos after importing contacts, gives a personal feel to the leads
User interface is simple and clean
Quick and helpful customer service

Cons

No way to separate contacts into lists (other than using tags)
No social media integration

Stacy G.

Marketing automation software for small businesses that is affordable

Reviewed on 2014/09/16

Pros

It's an affordable tool that provides valuable customer data and a great tool for nurturing leads.

Cons

It does require some time and commitment to learn, as any new program would, but as long as you're committed to it, it's invaluable.

Cara G.

Great for business growth

Reviewed on 2016/12/15

The system is easy to use and has a lot to offer any company. The training videos and session were very helpful in seeing how much benefit we can get from using it. There is a lot to the program, but that only makes it more beneficial.

Easy and Fun to Use!

Reviewed on 2015/09/10

My small education technology company needed something help capture all our incoming leads, and keep our pipeline organized. We also wanted an automation system that would make contacting those leads easy! We didn't want a big, fancy, complicated system as I had used in the past. hatchbuck checked every box!

Pros

Excellent customer service and training - easy to use - great help features and video

Cons

Does not integrate with very many apps, yet!

Charlie J.

Finally, a CRM that makes sense.

Reviewed on 2016/02/05

It's easy, it's intuitive, it's clean, it's smart. It has all the functionality you (really) need and none of the stuff you (really) don't. And did I mention it's easy? We love these guys...

Cathy S.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Tony M.
  • Industry: Restaurants

Donald L.

Good but doesn't integrate with Salesforce.com

Reviewed on 2017/01/19

We liked the software but found it didn't integrate with salesforce.com which is our CRM. We ended up switching based on that problem.

Lisa C.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Why I love Hatchbuck

Reviewed on 2014/08/28

Pros

I like the ease of use and extensive options.

Cons

I haven't experienced anything I don't like so far.

Phil P.

great tool- how did i ever live without this? oh yes, Excel.

Reviewed on 2016/02/17

Still new, still learning.
So far, very user friendly.
not seeing anything lacking, yet.

Robert K.

Just getting started

Reviewed on 2016/02/08

I have used infusionsoft and this seems to do what I need it to do for a lot less.

Tyson T.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Great assist

Reviewed on 2015/09/17

Pros

I love the marketing and CRM integration, it was perfect for what we do.

Cons

The number of users, we just needed 2, but it was 1 or 3.

Coach roz harris, T.