Caretime Reviews

4.3/5 (17 reviews)
Vincent I.

Home Health

Reviewed on 2019/08/06

Care time has been very helpful whenever I have any question about the system or concern i would recommend it to all that’s in my business

Pros

I love everything about this system it does what is needed for employees to operate comfortable in clocking in and out directing what to do when needed, giving me all the information that is needed to acquire me to run my business it is the best system I know and I recommend it to every person I can that is in my line of work I love it.

Cons

Everything I like I can’t think of anything that I dislike

Tina S.

Manager,s Review

Reviewed on 2019/07/23

Pros

I really like the people we deal with at CareTime , they are always so helpful and right on top of issues. The program itself was very easy to use once we learned the basics.

Cons

It seemed as though there was more on the menu to choose from than we needed, which was confusing at first, and too much to choose from when we only needed a specific amount of information but I also understand we aren't the only business using this software.

Christine D.

Awesome

Reviewed on 2019/08/09

I would say that Care Time in always listening to the needs of the Companies. They're always inclined to be better and to inquire about mandated laws that vary from state to state. My experience has been truly great. I would like to say that the customer service is awesome and they teach you hands on with the live chats.

Pros

I've been with Care Time for very close to 4yrs. The program is so easy to use and the customer service is outstanding. I really have to be concise about it, "Care Time USA is superb".

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like about Care Time.

Yvonne B.

Excellent for Home Health care

Overall my experience has been good with Care Time

Pros

I enjoy the user friendliness of the system . My clients are able to get on and complete their work days with a hassle-free system .

Cons

I would love it if Care Time would create a document for agencies to provide new users.

Barbara H.

Production Review

Reviewed on 2019/08/03

Time and less paper.

Pros

Convenient not having to use paper is a plus.

Cons

The fee is pricey. Experience errors at times.

6.0/10
Janet E.

Great service

Reviewed on 2019/07/31

Great company

Pros

Easy to learn and staff is very helpful

Cons

Need more printable directions on each step

Jakenzie W.

GREAT PRODUCT

Reviewed on 2019/08/07

Pros

I LOVE EVETYHING ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE IT HELPS ME ALOT TO ITS HARD TO MATAIN AND MANAGE A BUSINESS THIS SOFTWARE HAS MADE MY LIFE SO MUCH EASIER

Cons

NOTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE I WOULD TOATLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT

Brittany B.

CareTime software

Reviewed on 2019/07/31

Customer Service is great; just wish the software had more to offer.

Pros

I like the customer service received by my sales representative. She was very helpful and understanding of my needs and made sure that everything was working properly before start of use. I also like the ease of use. Everything is pretty much straight forward and all the tools you need is right in front of you to navigate the system.

Cons

I wish this tool offer more features to help grow and manage my agency such as CRM, marketing tools, hospitalization tracking, reporting and analytics, applicant tracking, caregiver portal, employment screening, caregiver safety, work comp insurance, caregiver training, carefinder scheduling family room portal, care coordination, community care, smart telephony ( will not allow caregivers to clock in or out unless they are in a specific range of the caregiver), billing and payroll, payment processing, HR, overtime / ACA tools, electronic claims, etc.

Response from CareTime

Thanks for your review. We are glad to hear that your service was great! We actually have built and are building many of the features you have pointed out. We do have a claims module, have the ability for clocking in and out from outside a range, and we've just added a payroll calculation system as well.

We already have many of these features in development and look forward to releasing these to everyone!

5.0/10
Tiffany C.

Reviewed on 2016/11/01

It started of as difficult but now with using it for over an year it has been an great access to the business

Pros

Everything

Cons

Wish You could check from your mobile device

Marilyn C.

Excellent Care & Time

Reviewed on 2016/11/02

I had an outstanding experience with your employees and they were able to meet every need all the information was very helpful and was explained in a way that anyone would catch on. I am very pleased with the service even though I haven't been able to get started yet, but we plan to began this month after we finish training.

Pros

simple & easy

Cons

Nothing

Amy S.

Easy to Use

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/11/20

Pros

It's ease of use in scheduling and care plan management makes this software great for in home care companies.

Cons

The inability to use it through an app really limits the ability to make necessary changes 24/7.

7.0/10
Tiffany S.

Caretime review

Reviewed on 2019/07/26

My overview of the company is great very helpful always available when you need to go out there way greatly appreciate it

Pros

The customer service is excellent very patient and also willing to help you through any trouble as you may have I appreciate that

Cons

I don’t like that the software won’t allow you to always clock in when you’re not at location example picking up client from appointment do you have to be at the address and I have a set up for the option to be able to do that but would not allow me or worker

Response from CareTime

Thank you for your review! We actually have a setting that can allow you to clock in if you are not at the designated location (in the community, at an appointment, etc.). Please contact customer support for training on how to set this up. We are happy to help!

4.0/10
Lonna B.

Good software overall

Reviewed on 2019/08/06

Pros

It's really easy to navigate and use. Self explanatory not hard to understand

Cons

I would like to be able to know each tasks the employee has done for the day.

Response from CareTime

Thanks for the review! We do have the option to collect tasks that were completed at each visit. We would be happy to show you how to set that up and provide training on how to use some of our advanced features.

Let us know if we can help!

6.0/10
Tammy P.

Caretime Use

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/05/15

Excellent experience

Pros

Very easy to use and navigate. Short learning curve

Cons

There’s not anything to say. It’s a great software.

Fay E.

CEO

Reviewed on 2019/07/30

Pros

EASY TO UNDERSTAND THE SOFTWARE, LIKE TO REPORTS

Cons

NEED MORE FEATURES , LIKE CLOCK IN WHEN OUT IN THE COMMUNITY TO CHANGE DEPT

Nadine L.

Keeping it all together

Reviewed on 2019/07/23

Pros

Once I learn how to work it, I knew I needed it.

Cons

I’m still not familiar with all the products available and would like if they had on going training.

Yusra K.