Nextopia

eCommerce Site Search & Navigation

3,7
3,7
Industry: Publishing

Great tool to improve your native site search

Reviewed on 2018/09/19

I need a better search platform for my customers. My niche has many levels, and based on my basic search analytics, my users weren't finding what they needed. Nextopia made implementation easy and their support is outstanding. I would use Nextopia again and again to provide a better search experience for my customers.

Pros

Nextopia enabled my website to offer more ways for users to search for products. My platform only offered simple search results. With Nextopia I was able to provide filters by color, type, season, and more. This really helped my users drill down and find exactly what they were looking for.

Cons

There wasn't much I didn't like. I wish I would have implemented their services sooner.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Michael M.
Industry: Consumer Goods
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great Value Software

Reviewed on 2019/12/11

Nextopia is a great company to work with. They have a great product with great support.

Pros

Improved Search Results on Website
Able to Customize Search Results

Cons

I would like to see Nextopia continue to improve the search algorithm and results.

Don't fall for it

Reviewed on 2017/04/06

Pros

None
There is nothing good about them, don't waste your time with them and ffoor sure do not waste your money

Cons

the list is too big, they are nasty and they are expensive and their platform is outdated,
if you want to try it be prepared to waste some money and time

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10