Andrew C.

Monitoring spend and checking in on accounts

Reviewed on 2020/11/24

Very good, useful for assisting with ad account maintenance, and always had great customer service

Pros

As the title would suggest, I use Optmyzr on a daily basis for keeping an eye on ad accounts and using some of the basic features in conjunction with my usual ad account maintenance. For example the budget pacing feature which helps show if you're on track for each ad account's monthly budget, or over/underspending. Spend projection visualises a specific account's current and forecasted spend for the month which is a useful tool too. I also do "workouts" for ad accounts I am responsible for every fortnight, this highlights obvious and usually quite easy to fix issues based on data, and some of the best performing areas too. I don't often apply the changes through Optmyzr, rather go into the ad account and make the changes I deem necessary, I don't do all of the suggestions but its always interesting to get a second opinion! Great product in my opinion once you know how to use it, I'm sure there's plenty more I haven't explored yet but all in good time!

Cons

Perhaps a bit tricky initially to get the hang of, but is well worth it once you know how to use it, and if you have a few ad accounts you need to efficiently divide your time amongst

Oleg E.

Absolute time saver

Reviewed on 2016/05/19

A great account management optimization toolset, which evolves all the time. To pick some of the features not found in tools of this price range, the Quality Score tracker and A/B -testing tool are worth the price tag alone.

In addition to that you've got an excellent graph-based tool for Day of Week bid modifiers (huge benefit, huge time saver) and now they're bringing Single Keyword per Ad Group search term addition. If you are results-driven, have enough data and know your way around AdWords, there's no question this tool will be a valuable addition and a huge time saver. Frederyk (the founder) is ex-Google and is very knowledgeable, so you know all the tools dig to the bottom of things and there really are no irrelevant parts to this tool.

Pros

- historical QS tracker down to keyword level (now with QS elements tracking)
- A/B -testing tool for ads with different comparison metrics (not just CTR)
- extensive script library should you need them (e.g. campaign building from spreadsheet)
- upcoming SKAG support
- simple and fast
- Analytics reporting
- focuses on the most important aspects of AdWords optimization and does it very well, while leaving you in charge of the final decision

Cons

- very small accounts won't benefit much: the more data, the more time you save and the more this tool becomes a necessity. It really shines when you go 500-1000+ ads/keywords/etc
- report tool a bit clunky and not very customizable for our needs (however. this is subjective, as we need more language customization). This is not Optmyzrs main feature, however, so this is definitely not a deal breaker.

Response from Optmyzr

Thanks for the review! For the smaller accounts, you should try the Turbo Mode in the optimizations. We're also making reporting better :-)

David n J.

Everything I need to optimize my clients' campaigns. Priceless!

Reviewed on 2018/03/13

Optmyzr allows my team and I to optimize every aspect of our campaigns with speed and consistency. We use it to adjust bids, budgets and to optimize bid adjustments by the hour, by the device and by location. It allows us to increase clicks, reduce CPC, and increase client conversions. Optmyzr should be in every advertiser's toolkit.

Pros

Optmyzr is very easy to use with powerful tools that save me a ton of time when it comes to optimizing client campaigns. Their support is second to none and they are always releasing new features and making the UI better and better. I've been using Optmyzr for a couple of years now and I can't imagine not using them. They make me look good!

Response from Optmyzr

This review really makes me smile because it's great to hear when we hit the nail on the head with our software and played a small part in helping make a company more successful. Thanks!

Tim D.

A must in your PPC toolbox

Reviewed on 2020/10/10

Optymyzr is only one tool in the PPC toolbox, but it a crucial one. Saves you time and shares you valuable insights that no other PPC tool has for me and I've used a lot.

Pros

Optymzr is a must for any PPC manager, but especially for anyone with more than one client. Optymzr has saved me countless hours on reporting and day to day management.

Cons

My only con is that we don't get the same ad analysis on responsive search ads that we do for expanded text ads. Being able to do this would be super helpful

Bruno F.

Optmyzr is one of the most important tools we have at the agency.

Reviewed on 2017/11/11

It has helped us get better insights into how our campaigns run as well as scaling up our output.

Pros

We've been using Optmyzr for almost three years, and I can't say enough good things about it. The stack of tools offered under a single platform is nothing short of phenomenal. It's instrumental in helping our business grow and in training our analysts as well. It's such a time saver. The support we get from the team is best in class as well.

Cons

The only issue we have at the moment is that Optmyzr is not meant for optimizing more than one account at a time. If you have a client who has multiple AdWords accounts, you'll have to budget pace and manage them one by one. A portfolio solution would be highly recommended.

Response from Optmyzr

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Bruno and for being a long-time customer!

I'll add multi-account budget pacing to our roadmap. We can already do budget optimization across multiple accounts. I'll email you the instructions to access this experimental feature.

Kenji C.

Great Service for PPC Users

Reviewed on 2018/07/17

Very good, even though this is one of the biggest expense I have in my arsenal of tools, I feel it's worth it because of the results it achieves for my client's PPC accounts. I've seen great improvement in all of their results, their CPC and gaining new quality keywords. I also noticed my Quality Score is VERY high now, most of them are around the 7 to 9 (out of 10!) score which is great. The A/B testing is a nice feature too.

Pros

Optmyzr Express - one page, you can go through all the recommendations for all of your accounts very easily. Great customer service, usually respond same day with any of your questions.

Cons

Ease of use...I think it could be designed so that it's easier to use functions. I'm very tech savy so I understand a lot of it, but there are features that I still don't get too, even after taking the UDEMY class or going on YouTube and even with training, some features are just too confusing and I feel it could be easier by design.

Matthew M.

A Must Have

Reviewed on 2020/12/03

I've been doing digital marketing for years now and was introduced to Optmyzr this past year. It provides the data (and tools) that most platforms lack and as a result I could never see myself without it.

Pros

The analytical data, dashboard, quick insights, audit reports, scripts, and other various features found throughout the application provide the information most ad platforms are missing.

Cons

No major cons at this time because I see the consistent upgrades which dismiss any concerns or issues. Nonetheless, I would love to see more Facebook integration…but know that is challenging to maintain. I would also love to see a "freelancer" pricing option so that I could use the application for my side projects/clients; $30–$50 a month for 1-2 people with 10–20 accounts would be perfect.

Exceptional Experience for Premier Google Partner

Reviewed on 2018/03/16

Pros

Speed of AdWords loading. Flexibility in reporting templates. Awesome tools for managing search terms, SKAGs, negatives etc. Works very well for an agency.

Cons

Perhaps Bing speed is a bit slow sometimes.

Response from Optmyzr

Thanks for the review! Sorry about Bing being slow, it's often their API but we're working on some tricks to make it work faster. You may be interested in Optmyzr Express, a new capability that will launch soon where all the recommendations are cached so they will load faster.

George G.

If you are a digital marketing agency running adwords campaigns this tool is a MUST HAVE

Reviewed on 2019/06/18

Its like hiring a full team of Google Ads experts.

Pros

Its really easy to use fast and with reliable suggestions. The tool changes through time and follows the Google Ads ecosystem. The support team and the CEOs are there to listen to your suggestions. Its very important to have this kind of support.

Cons

i try hard to thing about something and honestly i cant !

Manuel V.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great tool to manage all your PPC campaigns

Reviewed on 2019/06/18

Pros

- It has some great features that simplify your life doing SEM
- I love the Shopping campaigns tool, it helps you to create hundred of campaigns in just a few minutes
- I also like a lot the tool to adjust the target ROAS and CPA of my campaigns for not losing any chance to convert
- I find pretty useful the Rule Engine, you can define your own rules to apply to your campaigns if they fit to the constraints that you define
- The Spanish support is amazing (thanks team!)

Cons

- I would improve the interface, to make it easier on the eyes

My timesaving best friend

Reviewed on 2018/11/05

Pros

if you're managing many google adwords campaigns, optmyzr is destined to become your best friend, also essential for the creation of advanced technical reports.

Cons

nothing you can not do using the google adwords interface, but using much more time.
not yet aligned with the latest features of the new google interface.

Greg B.

Definitely a time saver.

Reviewed on 2018/11/12

Very satisified with with Optmyzr, I wish it had been available 8 years ago.

Pros

Multiple optimizations baked in, easy reporting, deep dive analysis and always building on what's already awesome.

Cons

Really none, I can see more automation that could be helpful in the future.

Paulo R.
  • Industry: Sports

Great PPC Software

Reviewed on 2017/08/21

Pros

Everything! its the best tool I've used in more than 10 years managing ppc campaigns. It's a great value for what you pay.
Never do PPC without it.

Cons

I believe there are no cons. Just the reports could offer more options, but they keep improving constinuoulsy.

Michael R.

Upgrade reports for your business

Reviewed on 2018/11/27

This has made all aspects of campaign management and reporting go so much smoother, while reducing my workload.

Pros

There isn't enough space to list all the great things for this product. One of the biggest wins is reducing the time it takes to manage projects, while also making it so much easier to report data to our clients. It can be a real challange sometimes to explain everything we do, and with Optmyzr and their reporting features, we dont have to.

Cons

It's constantly growing, and at times, it can be hard to keep up with all the new changes.

Leon Z.

Optmyzr helping our agency

Reviewed on 2019/06/25

Pros

Amount of improvement opportunities we can identify in a very short time. I particularly like the PPC investigator to quickly identify the causes of changes in the accounts.

Cons

Why do we have a lot of useful tools under the Express menu. Why not just put it with the rest, not under a separate header. Causes confusion.

Cor D.

Excellent Tool for optimization

Reviewed on 2020/12/03

Very good tool!

Pros

The ease of use and the fact that it saves alot of time. Keeps me sharp aswell as some optimizations make you look to your campaigns differently.

Cons

Well, I do not have anything what I don't like. There are a lot of features, I don't use all of them because I want to keep a bit of control for myself.

David B.

Awesome Tool

Reviewed on 2019/06/17

Incredibly helpful for our daily PPC management across clients

Pros

easy to use interface, wide array of helpful tools, excellent daily monitoring tools and scripts

Cons

The things I like least are more complex items that they continued to improve so I am happy to see constant updates

Jordi B.

Great experience for Google Ads search network

Reviewed on 2019/06/18

Good experience overall, great on Google Search network, average on Display, Video and Shopping.

Pros

Easy to use, great customer support and value for money

Cons

Features for Google Display and Google Shopping are limited, also automating rules of scripts at large scale need some improvements

Love it!

Reviewed on 2019/04/16

Very friendly support.

Pros

The best feature is Instant Reporting as well as how quickly it pulls data in. This software is my go-to for another level of insights for PPC Management.

Cons

Kinda, costly if you have over 50 accounts you manage.

Great tool but could be better

Reviewed on 2018/11/02

Pros

The more useful tool is the Rule Engine and PPC Investigartor. Those tools help us to save time on account management.

Cons

Needs improve on Shopping managment to be closer than Whoop!; for example adding the data of the feed to the rule engine.

Different models by default of mobile, age or geographic adjustments.

Bruno F.

Fantastic product. Perfect support!

Reviewed on 2014/11/03

We have a 40+ SEM team and Optmyzr has proven itself one of our biggest assets in scaling up our productivity and drastically improving our overall performance. Even though the system is not tailored made, it feels as if it were, since the development of the software suits our reality and our struggles.

The pricing is pretty fair and we recommend it as a worthy substitute to more expensive solutions such as Marin, Wordstream, Kenshoo, etc.

Pros

The speed in which the software gets updated. If we feel there's room for improvement in a certain area, we just need to let their support know about it and a couple of days later its there. It's quite uncanny actually.

Cons

Sometimes it freezes a bit, but you only need to reload the page and it works, not a deal breaker at all.

Response from Optmyzr

We're happy to hear that you find our ability to quickly develop or enhance the tools 'uncanny' :)

Sorry to hear about it freezing sometimes, we'll look into that and see if we can reduce how often that happens in the future.

Bob A.

Optymzr Review

Reviewed on 2018/11/03

Really good, huge time saver with budget pacing

Pros

Easy of use,
Huge time saver,
Pretty good respone

Cons

Finding information about more technical things can rely on their support - which can be annoying if you must wait

Mark N.

The future of Paid Advertising Automation

Reviewed on 2018/08/04

Pros

What can I say, great piece of software regularly saves me 3-8 per month on an account and is able to suggest suitable changes to bidding, keywords and negatives that make sense!

Cons

Complete automation so I can sit on the beach?

Gaute H.

Optmyzer - a helpful friend for handling PPC

Reviewed on 2019/06/18

We saved a lot of time using Optmyzer and we administrated our accounts way better than without. The ease of scheduling reports for your clients as well is a great attribute.

Pros

This is a great tool for administrating all your PPC in one place. It also gives you the opportunity to save a lot of time handling your PPC. Give it a try and save a lot of time with scripts and many more.

Cons

This is not a tool for new beginners. You need to have some experience handling PPC. However, you get great customer service.

Rob B.

An Essential Tool For Your PPC Toolbox

Reviewed on 2018/11/03

It has been great. However, I still feel like I’m not using Optmyzr to its full potential.

Pros

Optmyzer expands my capacity and thereby my profitability. I can take on more clients without any fear of neglecting my currents clients.

Cons

Works great for Google Ads-only clients, but I have fewer of those joe than ever. I’m still having to track stats and budgets outside of Optmyzer for clients who advertise on other (primarily social) networks.