Sebastian V.

iCloud Reviwe - Sebastian Van Hemert

Reviewed on 2020/07/22

Overall, I have had a positive experience with iCloud. I just wish it can adjust its prices because that I believe that if a customer already has an Apple product, they should automatically be entitled to more storage and for free.

Pros

What I like the most about this software is its compatibility with all of my Apple products. I have an iPhone, a Macbook Pro, and an iPad Mini, and I am able to sync the data between all three devices through this service. Also, I like how I can access iCloud through any web browser by utilizing the iCloud website. This has helped me when I have needed files from my iCloud but was using my assigned Chromebook when I was in high school. This feature does not serve me that much now but I understand how it can be useful. One of the most useful features of iCloud is its capability to create space on my iPhone because I usually purchase iPhones with the least amount of storage.

Cons

I do not like how expensive iCloud can be in comparison to its competitors such as Google Drive, which offers more space for free. Right now, I have an iCloud plan that is $0.99/month and it can only do so much. My phone is constantly telling me to upgrade plans because I have reached my iCloud storage limit but instead I just use Google for that extra space. I still keep my iCloud service, though, because it is useful up until where it gets me.

Alan S.
  • Industry: Entertainment

iCloud - seamlessly backs up all your Apple devices

Reviewed on 2020/12/10

It worked and did my backup - the free storage they offer isn’t big enough for anything larger than a cell phone. If you take a lot of photos you will fill it quickly, and if you do video, forget it - the free service will be almost useless so you will be forced to upgrade, but the included iCloud will hold your address book, notes, and smaller files just fine

Pros

Sharing with putters was a pleasure while maintaining the privacy of your own information. I upgraded to a larger cloud storage and we could store a LOT of data securely.

Cons

They did not automatically cancel my smaller storage when I upgraded to a larger storage and I was charged for two storage capacities - for I have no idea how long - and when COVID hit and I lost my income, I had to cancel the additional bill monthly. They are one more way you get nickled and dimed now - monthly fees every time you turn around...

Benjamin B.

iCloud makes using Apple Products easier

Reviewed on 2019/01/29

Pros

iCloud is a cloud storage service for iOS and Mac products. It offers in its basic version free storage of up to 5 GB which can be extended with a paid plan. Especially with Apple products, iCloud integrates well and for example synchronizes photos, messages, etc. and stores them for a quick backup when needed. But iCloud does more than that. The online website of iCloud gives access to contacts and email but also to several other programs like Pages, to make presentations, work on text documents, etc.

Cons

iCloud only works well with Apple products. So if you use for example Windows and Mac Computers or an Android and an iOS smartphone, there is no way to use iCloud without any issues. On the other hand, Google and its cloud services work fully on both Apple and Android devices as well as on Windows, Linux, etc.

Angelo C.

Works great within the Apple ecosystem

Reviewed on 2018/11/02

Pros

iCloud has come a long way on iOS. Finally you have the app files on iOS which allows me to complete tasks on my iPad with easy. Previously I might have preferred my mac for most paper work. But nowadays through iCloud and the other features of iOS I can really move forward fast with my problems on the go or during meetings.

My favourite feature: Syncing the Mac desktop and documents folder with my other Apple devices.

Cons

iCloud works on all my Apple devices but for non Apple platforms only on Windows with subpar support.

Aaron E.

Works well but needs to be streamlined a bit

Reviewed on 2020/05/26

iCloud is nice to have because you feel safe knowing your data is safe but Apple should give away at least 10-15 GB for free so users can have their basic data always protected.

Pros

I love how iCloud stores my iPhone's valuable data every night. Restoring from an iCloud backup is so nice and easy.

Cons

I dislike how you only get 5GB of free storage. This is nothing in today's age which has forced me to pay a monthly fee to Apple just to have my basic data backed up.

Gustavo R.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

THE SAFEST WAY TO TAKE ALL YOUR DOCS WITH YOU EVERYWHERE

Reviewed on 2021/02/23

SINCERELY VERY VERY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE, IN A EVERY DAY USE BASIS.

Pros

I AM A APPLE USER FOR SO MANY YEARS. IPHONE, IPOD, IPAD, MacBook Air, IMAC... THE CHANCE TO GET ALL YOUR DEVICES SYNCHRONIZED AT ONCE IS OF EXTREMELY BLESS!

Cons

I THINK THE COST. I THINK APPLE CAN DO IT CHEAPER OR EVEN FREE FOR ALL THE APPLE PRODUCTS USERS. SO MANY WILL MOVE FROM DROPBOX OR GOOGLE DRIVE TO ICLOUD.

Steven P.

Personal & Business Storage

Reviewed on 2020/06/12

Overall, I can't complain; it's affordable and easy.

Pros

The Apple ecosystem is perfectly complimented by the ease and centrality of iCloud. Storage & backups are made instantly accessible on any Apple device.

Cons

More options/packages for storage space would allow for more flexibility for customers like me that fall between the current 3 options.

Amber F.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Great

Reviewed on 2020/06/19

Overall it’s awesome I love that my info is still there I love that I don’t have to do much for my contacts their automatics stored

Pros

I like that all my information is saved so if I want to switch phones or have more than one I can be logged in and still have my info

Cons

I’m just scared that someone might break into it I’m not sure on the security part yet

Mia D.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

We love iCloud

Reviewed on 2020/09/18

We frequently go over our storage capacity, but the product is worth paying a little more for extra space.

Pros

For any Mac user, iCloud is a must have feature. At my job, we use it to back up all of the offices' documents.
It's inexpensive and easily accessible.

Cons

I wish more GB's were offered without paying, but it's still worth the price.

Mike L.
  • Industry: Publishing

Great for keeping daily backups of iPhone, iPad and syncing multiple IOS devices

Reviewed on 2018/08/05

Pros

Great for automatically making daily backups of iPhone, iPad
Awesome for syncing data between multiple IOS devices
Very inexpensive
Easy to subscribe for more (or less) space (monthly)
Great for storing data, photos, etc.

Cons

Not as easy to use for storing files as Dropbox
Would be nice to get notifications when backups are automatically done

Meghan Z.

Excellent Storage Solution for Mobile Device Usage

Reviewed on 2021/01/25

It's a great storage solution for our devices with an outstanding cost point per user.

Pros

I love the ease of setting up our company iPhones to run automatic backups, as well as easily accessing this data from any other Apple device, as well.

Cons

We have not had any negative experiences since we began utilizing iCloud 3 years ago.

Juanita H.

iCloud

Reviewed on 2019/12/05

My experience has been pretty good, I don’t have any big issues

Pros

I like that I’m able to store pictures and videos in a safe place and not have to worry about losing precious memories if my phone is lost.

Cons

I have to pay for more iCloud storage, I wish this was just a free added bonus of being an Apple owner.

• Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

It solves my permanent issue with space

Reviewed on 2018/09/14

Pros

Additional space is always issue for me at present, so many photos, documents, videos and everything have to be stored. iCloud just solves this issue for me, getting me additional space for my stuff. It's inexpensive, easy to use, secure and accessible from anywhere. Just perfect when you have several Apple devices. I like family sharing as well.

Cons

Not found for me. The only thing is that free space is limited, but it is compensated by a good price for spase upgrade.

Beverly B.

I don’t have to think about it

Reviewed on 2018/04/04

Pros

I don’t even have to think about it and that’s what I love most about Apple- devices work seamlessly together. I can start on my IMac and pick up on my laptop or iPhone.

Cons

In my opinion Apple storage plans are a little pricey but I guess that’s what you pay for convenience. I also use My Google Drive but it’s not as seamless.

• Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Smart cloud storage and back-up solution, largely transparent to the user

Reviewed on 2019/09/30

Excellent cloud storage solution which works efficiently in the background without active management

Pros

iCloud backs-up my files and data without me needing to manage anything. Works unobtrusively in the background.

Cons

I experience occasional issues with syncing between devices, which is difficult to resolve

Silvano J.

iCloud is the best Cloud service for iOS Users

Reviewed on 2020/05/24

Pros

iCloud is really easy to use on Apple Devices. As iOS Developer, iCloud has helped me a lot organizing my files and apps for all my devices. It's easy to share my files and information with my partners.

Cons

It's a little expensive to upgrade to have more space.

• Industry: Printing

will always be a loyal iCloud user

Reviewed on 2019/06/28

Pros

I've had an iCloud count for at least 10+ years and it's never failed me.

Cons

It's next to impossible to recover account/password info. I get that this is what makes it so secure. But when a colleague left and we were trying to recover files, eventually we just gave up

Shubham S.

A good cloud storage software

Reviewed on 2020/09/17

I'm using apple product for long time so for me iCloud is very essential and good tool.

Pros

File synchronization feature is best. I can access my iCloud on my windows device too. I can easily integrate with my other apple devices.

Cons

They should develop android app of iCloud.

Jill N.

it's on the cloud

Reviewed on 2018/05/10

Pros

I love that things are there when I need it in the cloud. it's a great space saver and everything are at the reach of my fingertips. very user-friendly interface.

Cons

none at all that i have found in using this program. If I find any i will update my review, I give it 5 stars.

• Industry: Computer & Network Security

Very good storage!

Reviewed on 2020/10/15

Pros

I'm able to migrate users information to another device in a matter of minutes.

Cons

Not much of cons, but I don't really like the price.

• Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Incredible integration - but too expensive

Reviewed on 2018/09/11

Pros

If you are part of the apple ecosystem, there is no better way to sync everything between all of your devices.

Cons

As features are added to iOS, and more settings/info are stored in iCloud, they need to up the storage of each plan. They are far too expensive currently.

Marsha K.

Easy to Use Like Desktop Sync

Reviewed on 2017/05/13

A good service from Apple that secures my files on the cloud. Love the easy integration with my windows desktop that I used in my office. I feel good knowing that my important files and photos are stored remotely.

Pros

Free - good integration with windows

Cons

Limited storage in the free version.

Faith W.

Icloud

Reviewed on 2020/06/14

I would definitely recommend the use of icloud to any employer. There is a really easy access and it is very user friendly. There is also easy access from multiple devices while using icloud.

Pros

Easy access to all apps that are required for everyday use.

Cons

Sometime there are glitches in the software and it makes it difficult to use. Also, sometimes the network does not save the correct data.

Laura K.
  • Industry: Restaurants

Cloud storage for a very reasonable price

Reviewed on 2020/06/25

Pros

I enjoy using this cloud storage because it is low priced and is a great place to store all my photos and important documents so that I can free up storage space on my phone and computer. Very useful in case you ever need to wipe out your hardware drive and need a secure cloud storage.

Cons

All apple products are great. I have nothing negative to say.

Ruwan D.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

iCloud for Apple users

Reviewed on 2020/08/30

According to my experience iCloud is better than others.If you are an iphone user pretty sure that you already know how useful iCloud is.

Pros

I think I didn't have any disappointing moment with iCloud . It is a great way to expand space when your device is running out of storage. Also I had nothing ti worry at all when syncing data from my old iphone to the new one.

Cons

I wish the payment would be a little lower when it comes to adding extra gigabytes . And there is no Android support at all.