Aircall Reviews

Aircall

Phone system for support and sales teams

Warrick
Warrick
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Aircall has helped our business immensely

Reviewed on 2021/04/30

Aircall has really helped us immensely. Working from home in the early stages of the pandemic was incredibly difficult, so having easy to use systems for our team was important. Initially, we were using hard phones that were required to be plugged directly into the modem. I opted to go with Aircall as it not only allowed us to be free of wires, but gave good insight into when our customers were calling, and recording this information in their HubSpot profile. I found the onboarding process with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to be amazing.

Pros

Aircall's design is incredibly simple and easy for everyone in our business. The integration with HubSpot and Shopify works flawlessly and makes life very simple! The onboarding with the Sydney team was excellent.

Cons

The actual audio is very good, though only ever as good as your internet connection. I have only ever had minor issues that have been resolved with the amazing support team very quickly.

Rahul
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Quality review of Aircall

Reviewed on 2023/08/14

Pros

- It's really well organized call center platform, had capability to handle any type of customer service requirement.- easy to integrate with CRM platform

Cons

- sometimes call are not getting logged through API connection. but not big issues

Allen

If you like a tons of bugs, features randomly removed, and terrible customer service that...

Reviewed on 2017/08/02

Aircall used to be a solid product with fair pricing and good support. I don't know what's changed in side their company, but something has gone wrong and now their product and customer service are suffering.

Pros

They have dedicated apps for all the major devices (iOS, Mac, Windows, etc). They have a good website that's easy to find what you're looking for.

Cons

I have to begin with the fact that their customer service is horrible and screwed me out of so much money after they changed the product without warning.

I was on their enterprise plan and paid for the entire year upfront for all my users and lines. 6 phone lines, 4 users. I was supposed to get an account executive, but was never assigned one until 7 months later when I had a major issue happen and asked where my rep was. She had just been hired maybe 2 weeks prior, she said.

Halfway through July 2017, the engineers accounted a bug in a feature we depended on. They issued a 'bug fix' by removing the entire feature without warning! Without this feature, we couldn't use the Aircall service. I had several phone calls with them and maybe a dozen back and forth emails, but Aircall wouldn't add the feature back.

I politely asked for a refund for the remaining 5 months of service and they flat out refused, even though the product I paid for had changed, I didn't sign a contract, and there was nothing in their TOS about it. Now, I've paid for 5 months of service I'm never going to be able to use because Aircall removed the function we needed.

This is AFTER I'd written glowing reviews on various ecommerce platforms, told other entrepreneurs to get it, and again, paid for an entire year.

Outside of that, the software always seemed to be loaded with bugs. They do not add features very often, including some that are needed badly. You also can't put customers hold hold when you dial them - only when they dial into you!

I would strongly suggest skipping Aircall and trying out something like Dialpad or Talkdesk.

Elliot

Easiest to use calling app for business

Reviewed on 2023/11/08

Pros

Aircall is easy to use and integrates great with Pipedrive! By automatically posting call recordings, answering phone messages and any missed calls straight into deals, my team and I can keep a consistent history of all deal activity in one location. Friendly and helpful support when I have needed it too!

Cons

I have found the Aircall integration with Intercom quite finicky to use on Chrome in the past. Sometimes leads are unable to speak. This may need some additional work.

Chanuka
Chanuka

User friendly and Quick

Reviewed on 2021/06/08

I have been using 2 years now. It has a simple GUI and various themes. I can easy to handle our customers using Aircall. We can get a lot of valuable features at a cheap price. Aircall has very good 24/7 customer service. Finally, I recommend Aircall for everyone to handle your business.

Pros

This is very easy for us to use. I can easily manage all incoming and outgoing calls. Client details can be easily retrieved by displaying missed call history and the voice recording service.

Cons

There were no serious issues with using this. Even if a problem arises, customer care can be contacted to resolve the issue. So there is nothing to dislike.

Richard
Richard
  • Industry: Wholesale

Don't waste your time

Reviewed on 2019/09/02

Very difficult to set up. The trial was just possible for us after many email back and forth. After that it was not possible to test. Its insane, soo bad.

Pros

They have integrations, and app for iOS and Android

Cons

Does not work. The support took days to set up a trial. And then did not work

CloudTalk, Kixie PowerCall and Service Fusion

Reasons for Choosing Aircall

Because Aircall does not work and the support is non.

CloudTalk

Response from Aircall

We're sorry to hear that you had a negative experience getting set up with Aircall. Is there anything specific that you were having trouble with so we can pass along your feedback and try to improve for other users? If so, please send us an email at [email protected]. We appreciate your feedback and will take it to heart. - Aircall Team

Erin
Erin
  • Industry: Information Services

Great app

Reviewed on 2017/06/12

Pros

I use Aircall every day and it's very easy to use. Call quality is good. Very easy to use app for both my Mac and iPhone. Easy to import contacts via CSV. Love the office hour options to automatically make calls go straight to voicemail. Love that you can call right out of the mobile app so I don't have to use my cell number when I'm not at my computer. Great solution for companies that don't want to spend money on a phone service and hardware.

Cons

Wish there was a direct Salesforce integration so that all my "attempting to contact" and "active" are in my contacts. Often times they aren't up-to-date (due to me not pulling a CSV more than once a quarter) so I'm never sure if it's an Aircall coming in through the mobile app or if it's just a random number.

Santiago

Aircall Review

Reviewed on 2023/08/31

Aircall helps us solve the communication aspect with our customers, with very simple routing features, we make sure our customers get to the right people within our company.

Pros

Aircall is a very easy to use phone system, I personally really like how it integrates with out Salesforce instance so we can review calls without leaving our CRM.

Cons

For some reason, calls that are longer than 1 hour are not always displaying recording links in Salesforce, but they are available directly in Aircall.

Nikita
  • Industry: Machinery

Call Tracking and Distribution done right

Reviewed on 2023/11/22

Pros

We can freely distribute our calls between our 15 sales agents.
It is easy to intervene and make changes for holiday periods or update numbers.

Cons

There can be bugs and some numbers can act weird.
Testing is required after each deployment.

Kevin

Must-have for field reps

Reviewed on 2023/08/13

Pros

easy to install and roll out to the team, very little work needed on the reps front.

Cons

took a while to get through some recording limitations that they had, but worked through them with their team.

Casper
  • Industry: Sporting Goods
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great product, but a very poor onboarding process

Reviewed on 2021/01/13

I was very excited to get started with this product, but since we haven't even got started after 5 days with a lack of support, I am very disappointed. I have seen many software companies doing their onboarding a lot better.

Pros

I like the product itself and the possibility to make integrations to the helpdesk, CMS, etc. It is also nice that we are possible to have a multinational setup with an ease-of-use dashboard.

Cons

The onboarding process is very disappointing. After 5 days in the trial, we haven't even got started with the dialling. We have tried several times to register our legal information in order to get started, but we receive error messages every time. The support has been confusing and slow, and therefore it's necessary with this negative feedback for their team.

Ottspotta

Reasons for Choosing Aircall

We made the switch to get an overall upgrade on our phone customer service.

Reasons for Switching to Aircall

I was recommended Aircall, but after this onboarding experience, I really consider another solution.

Response from Aircall

Hi Casper,

Our sincerest apologies that you did not have a good experience during your trial period. We've had some issues with our trial over the past month or so, so it's possible that your account was incidentally affected. It looks like you are now a customer and have had a few successful interactions with our support team via live chat on our website. We hope that these interactions were helpful!

If you run into any more issues, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Aircall Team

Kelly

Not a fan.

Reviewed on 2023/05/01

We are very disappointed overall.

We are very disappointed overall.

Pros

I like that you can transfer a call to a number outside of your Aircall account and that you can speak with the person first before transferring the call.

Cons

I hate the "integration" with Sugar and that many features seem to not work properly, like uploading a CSV of contacts. I followed the directions provided by Aircall and it did upload properly. Customer service was not very helpful.

Response from Aircall

Hi Kelly, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We're sorry to hear that our integration features didn't meet your expectations. Our teams constantly work to improve them and we'd love to hear more about your issues. Can you please submit a ticket at support.aircall.io? Thank you so much. - Anthony from Aircall

Nessim

Great Tool for VoIP

Reviewed on 2022/09/16

Pros

- Easy to use
- Easy to setup
- Mobile apps
- Desktop apps
- Easy to buy new numbers
- Easy to add new users
- Fast customer success

Cons

Sometimes the lines are not stable and it's not working.
As we are using it on a daily basis, it can be an inconvenient. It is happening just from time to time so it's ok for now.

Response from Aircall

Hi Nessim, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We're glad you're making good use of our PowerDialer feature. We hope it's helping you save a lot of time! If you encounter call quality issues in the future, we've compiled these tips to help you: https://view.highspot.com/viewer/62b22b0ce798461b468f5c29. - Best, Max from Aircall

Mario Martín
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Improve the efficiency of the call center's day-to-day operations.

Reviewed on 2022/04/02

We can now see how many incoming calls we are receiving, which helps us estimate how many resources need to be allocated to a given workflow at any given time thanks to Aircall. We were also able to see what the crew was doing at all times so that we could keep track of everything.

Pros

Aircall helps us to streamline our call center operations, reduce the amount of time we spend on administrative tasks, and increase our overall managerial capacity. Easy to navigate thanks to everything being clearly labeled. As a large team's Planning Manager, it's important to me to know how to maximize the efficiency of our team members' phone calls, and I appreciate learning how to do so with the tools available to me. I appreciate Aircall's ability to keep calls in the cloud, as well as its various options for quickly returning and tracking conversations, both of which can be accomplished via the many third-party apps with which it integrates. I especially appreciate Aircall's dashboards, which provide us with all the information we need. I also appreciate how convenient the "click to call" feature is.

Cons

There isn't much to say, as Aircall is accurate and the user must have sufficient training to use the system effectively, other than that I find it difficult to set up all the tools on the monitoring page which I understand, but I don't need that because I have to monitor many teams at the same time.

Response from Aircall

Hi Mario,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a detailed review. We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear how the tool is helping to facilitate your role as the Planning Manager. If you have any questions regarding the monitoring page, please don't hesitate to contact your dedicated Customer Success Manager or our Customer Care Team via https://support.aircall.io/.

Ziya
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Average Software for VoIP

Reviewed on 2023/05/13

Aircall has positively impacted our team's communication, integrating well with other business tools.

Pros

Aircall has realy user friendly interface to use. Its impressive features have streamlined our teams communication process. Call quality is quite solid and call recording and queuing features are great to made call management efficient.

Cons

Aircall is good but its need improvement on their customer support i think. And the mobile app has connectivity issues.

Response from Aircall

Hi Ziya, thanks a lot for your positive feedback. We're delighted to hear how much Aircall is helping you and your teams. 💚 We also hear your concerns about our Mobile app which we can indeed improve - our teams are working hard on it everyday. Regarding your comment about customer support, we would love to hear more and assist! Could you please send more details to us by submitting a ticket at support.aircall.io? Thanks so much. Hope you have a great day! - Anthony from Aircall

Jeff
Jeff
  • Industry: Farming

Garbage Town, USA

Reviewed on 2019/08/09

We switched from DialPad because of the Shopify & PipeDrive integration. Everyone on our staff hated every moment of AirCall. They begged to switch from day one and then everything started going progressively worse.

Pros

Rep was knowledgeable support tech that genuinely cared about the client.

Cons

- French engineered which says a lot
- Horrible call quality that was down a few times a week
- Buggy interface
- Power Dialer is a joke just a glorified chrome extension that crashes every 5 minutes
- Total rip off for the price
- You can't even accept another call while you're talking to a client
- Trying to end this nightmare was even worse when trying to port over numbers
- We had a situation where our rep could hear the customer but the call would drop in 5 seconds. Support took days to respond and then it magically started working again with no explanation.

RingCentral MVP

Everything

RingCentral MVP

Response from Aircall

We're sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your experience. Someone from our Customer Team will be reaching out to you directly. In the meantime, thank you for your candid feedback. We'll definitely take your thoughts into consideration as we continue to make our product the best solution possible. - Aircall Team

Michelle

Extremely User-Friendly Call Center Software

Reviewed on 2022/02/07

Pros

Aircall has a very user-friendly interface- it's easy to navigate and all the main functions are neatly outlined (keypad, history, to-do, people/contacts, setting up work hours). I have rarely had an issue with call quality, and I appreciate how easy it is to make a phone call.

You can search for a teammate by number OR by name, which is nice, and you can easily switch between different phone numbers. It also shows the status of your teammates, whether they are offline or in a call, so you can easily determine if you can transfer the call or not. (At a previous company, I was not able to see whether the person I was trying to reach was available or not)

Cons

Based on conversations with my manager, it is not easy to pull data from Aircall. While it is extremely user-friendly, my manager has had difficulty extracting data and quantifying our missed call rate, etc.

Response from Aircall

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a detailed review. We truly appreciate your feedback. Regarding pulling data, we'd love to help! Please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager or our Customer Care Team via https://support.aircall.io/.

Monica
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Aircall for Small Businesses

Reviewed on 2021/11/16

It has been a great experience. All our customer service agents use it, and training them takes only a few minutes. As an administrator I am able to see their activity and manage their use.

Pros

I love the simplicity of the product. There is no need to read a manual to use it, and the features are very intuitive. It is really easy to add users and manage their use as well.

Cons

It is not a very robust software, but it's all we need for our business.

Response from Aircall

Hi Monica,

We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us! We're glad that Aircall is helping your business out with its essential communication needs. To go a step further, many of our customers like to pair Aircall with their other business software to unlock advanced workflows. You can check out the options here: https://aircall.io/call-center-software-integrations/

Let me know if you need any help!

Cheers,
Max from Aircall

Enabling you to make calls

Reviewed on 2022/03/03

Good, overall it's worth what you pay for it.

Good, overall it's worth what you pay for it.

Pros

Aircall helps you keep track of who you called and when. You can record calls, track how long you have been talking to someone. They recently added a tag option where you can tag your calls making it easy to analyse things and be organized.

Cons

Too many cons because using this app really all depends on how strong your internet is.

Response from Aircall

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're happy to hear you are enjoying our features, including Tags. Regarding connectivity, as Aircall is a telephony service, it relies on the internet to establish the connection to the telephone network. We understand the importance of quality conversations, and so our teams put together a guide of network requirements and recommendations to help ensure your connectivity is up-to-date (see below).

Leslie from Aircall

Poor quality, poor support, but cheap

Reviewed on 2023/03/02

Pros

It's very cheap and easy to set up. You can be up and running in like a day.

Cons

Call quality is poor. The customer success team is nearly impossible to deal with.

Talkdesk, RingCentral MVP, CloudTalk and Kixie PowerCall

Response from Aircall

Hi there, thank you for your candid feedback, and we are sorry to hear about your Aircall experience. To help address your concerns, I am investigating this further and will provide an updated reply once I have more information. In the meantime, if you need assistance with your account, please contact our Customer Care Team at support.aircall.io. Thank you for your patience and understanding. - Anthony from Aircall

Thoma
  • Industry: Automotive

Aircall is the bomb

Reviewed on 2022/05/05

Great experience overall

Great experience overall

Pros

Ease of use, the ability to use it on my iPhone, the SMS features

Cons

SMS does not support MMS, which is not the worst, but it is inconvenient as customers constantly try to send MMS. The only other downside is that if you are making a text to a customer and a phone call comes in, it erases your message and you have to start over.

Response from Aircall

Hi Thoma,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are so happy to hear you are enjoying the mobile application and SMS features. If you ever experience any technical issues, please let our teams know via https://support.aircall.io/ so that we can assist further.

Samuel
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Very easy to integrate with other softwares

Reviewed on 2023/03/30

Pros

I enjoy the user-friendly interface & reliable call quality and also how easy it is to set up and customize call flows and integrations with other tools, such as Zendesk.

Cons

We have found the pricing to be higher than expected, especially for additional features or users.

yuu Phone

yuu Phone
Jonny
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Lackluster

Reviewed on 2022/09/08

Pros

The product is easy to use, and the setup was very easy.

Cons

There seem to be constant issues with the platform. We experience technology issues at least once a week.

Response from Aircall

Hi Jonny,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us! We're so happy to hear you are enjoying the ease of use of the product. Regarding the issues, if you ever need technical assistance, please send our team more details via support.aircall.io.

Aivaras
  • Industry: Sports

Pretty good but could use some improvements

Reviewed on 2021/04/30

Overall it's been consistent with no major issues.

Overall it's been consistent with no major issues.

Pros

The fact you're able to use it across all platforms - mac, windows, android, iOS is really great.

I also like the user interface its very clean simple and easy to use.

Cons

My biggest issue is the constant small inconvenient glitches and bugs that happen especially on the android version of the app. They do get fixed after a while but new ones tend to pop up which can be frustrating as it affects my ability to talk to some clients

Response from Aircall

Hi Aivaras,

Thank you for leaving your honest feedback. We really appreciate it. And thank you for your patience whenever you notice issues. If you ever have an issue that appears to be a bug, please do not hesitate to bring it to our attention right away so we can get it fixed.

Thanks again,
Aircall Team

Kevin

Great Product!

Reviewed on 2022/02/07

Overall I'm happy with Aircall. I've been using Aircall for more than a year now. There have been minimal bumps are errors along the way. really good product! :)

Pros

The thing I love most about air call is how easy it is to use. everything is clean and works as you'd expect. much simpler to use than other phone systems I've used in the past. Great job!

Cons

sometimes I have interference on the line, but it's hard to say if that is network-related, the software, or possibly the person on the other line.