Aircall

Phone system for support and sales teams

Murali K.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

The best way to set up a call center and to enable support!

Reviewed on 2019/01/26

Pros

I could set up a call center in matter of minutes, and it is very easy to use! And the calls that arrive, we can forward to personal mobiles, that has helped us to make sure that we would not lose any important calls. The best part is, we can record and make a note of all the calls, and we can also put up a setting for greetings. The desktop app is self-sufficient to receive calls, and I should say the quality of these calls are just awesome. The customer service team is very responsive, they have quickly got back to us whenever we had any concerns. The application integrates with pipedrive, slack and thereby had helped our staff to stay connected for better support. The application is very much cost effective in comparison to the features it provides.

Cons

We need a strong internet to use this application. There are a lot of updates available every now and then, but updating and restarting of the application has become a very irritating task.

Casper H.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great product, but a very poor onboarding process

Reviewed on 2021/01/13

I was very excited to get started with this product, but since we haven't even got started after 5 days with a lack of support, I am very disappointed. I have seen many software companies doing their onboarding a lot better.

Pros

I like the product itself and the possibility to make integrations to the helpdesk, CMS, etc. It is also nice that we are possible to have a multinational setup with an ease-of-use dashboard.

Cons

The onboarding process is very disappointing. After 5 days in the trial, we haven't even got started with the dialling. We have tried several times to register our legal information in order to get started, but we receive error messages every time. The support has been confusing and slow, and therefore it's necessary with this negative feedback for their team.

Response from Aircall

Hi Casper,

Our sincerest apologies that you did not have a good experience during your trial period. We've had some issues with our trial over the past month or so, so it's possible that your account was incidentally affected. It looks like you are now a customer and have had a few successful interactions with our support team via live chat on our website. We hope that these interactions were helpful!

If you run into any more issues, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Best,
Aircall Team

Praveen R.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Setting up a call center in just 5 minutes!

Reviewed on 2018/09/19

Pros

Whenever we are done with creating a product/service we usually give everything to marketing and sales team but I believe there should be one more thing needed, the customer service to answer product related calls. We have been not granted with great infrastructure to set up a group of customer service associates at our office but with the help of aircall, we set up remote agents from almost every continents. I could easily monitor activities and real time performance from my office and they even allow a great iPhone app to do everything at great convenience.

Cons

They do not offer anything for companies below 3 employees. They won't allow registration using webmail email addresses like Gmail and Yahoo and they only accept email addresses at a company domain. This causes freelancers and consultants to not using this app.

• Industry: Consumer Services

It's great for a small business, but needs to grow for larger ones

Reviewed on 2019/04/07

They were VERY helpful in assisting us with transporting over our 15 or so numbers. Since then we've gotten many more numbers, and because of our use-case, they've worked with us and have allowed us more reach than we really should have. That being said, we're a call center and have calls coming in and going out constantly -- we need far more details in the reporting area than they currently offer. If they could tighten down this area, I would have given a better rating honestly. But this also comes from someone who needs statistics to make daily/weekly/monthly decisions internally.

Pros

The user interface is really nice and clean. Something I've found lacking in so many other VoIP providers.

Cons

There are several bugs we've reported over the past year that either take a long time to get fixed if they get fixed at all. We found a workaround for most of our issues though.

Erin A.
  • Industry: Information Services

Great app

Reviewed on 2017/06/12

Pros

I use Aircall every day and it's very easy to use. Call quality is good. Very easy to use app for both my Mac and iPhone. Easy to import contacts via CSV. Love the office hour options to automatically make calls go straight to voicemail. Love that you can call right out of the mobile app so I don't have to use my cell number when I'm not at my computer. Great solution for companies that don't want to spend money on a phone service and hardware.

Cons

Wish there was a direct Salesforce integration so that all my "attempting to contact" and "active" are in my contacts. Often times they aren't up-to-date (due to me not pulling a CSV more than once a quarter) so I'm never sure if it's an Aircall coming in through the mobile app or if it's just a random number.

• Industry: Information Services

Value customer feedback

Reviewed on 2017/08/07

Pros

- Value customer feedback
- Continue to improve features and quality
- We receive free headset across global customer service team
- Recording is Perfect tool to monitor agents quality
- Reporting tool is too cool : informative, nice graphic

Cons

- Doesn't show phone numbers from Mainland China (A crazy and huge market for us to support and also where the main income from), instead we just received as Anonymous call. Call back is impossible.

Jonathon B.

Brilliant Voice software

Reviewed on 2019/09/04

Pros

easy to use, great pricing as well get a real value for money. The customer support is also very responsive and quick to solve any issues. The support team and account managers are more than happy to do anything to make using the software an easy and somewhat enjoyable experience. The power dallier feature is by far the best component.

Cons

have to have a minimum of three users to start off with .

Adrien S.

Easy and Intuitive

Reviewed on 2017/11/21

Pros

The dedicated account manager, the ease of integration with other platform, the scalability, the ease of team management and configuration, the ongoing improvement of features. Keep up the good work guys !

Cons

Not really a con, but would love to be able to set-up IVR based on caller ID. Hopefully this feature will be added soon :)

Natasha A.

Reliable virtual phone number

Reviewed on 2019/10/26

Great! Solves a solution of making international calls

Pros

Does what it says on the tin. Perfectly reliable and ease of use. I use this in my everyday work to call clients all over the world. Works well to both make and receive calls.

Cons

Never had any issues and I’ve been using it for almost 2 years

Carolina F.

Easy to use!

Reviewed on 2018/03/07

Pros

Aircall is really easy to use. It gives me feedbacks regarding my connection and allows me to reach out to customers in different countries easily.

Cons

Every time that I disconnect my headphones or earplugs, it asks me to restart the application. When it happens when I had previously typed the phone number, it is inconvenient.

Promising the sky, delivering the hell...with a time spoiling helpdesk

Reviewed on 2018/10/12

Pros

Plenty of features but the most important is not working: calling
Possibility to use foreign numbers

Cons

The quality of the talks are disastrous. Our salespeople call 6 hours a day and not half an hour goes by without problems. Disconnected conversations, incomprehensible conversations, echoes as if we were on the moon ... Our salespeople and customers find it terrible. The helpdesk is trained to ask the same questions a thousand times and always blame the others (internet provider, cables, headphones...). First it was our internet provider Telenet. After we switched to the other internet provider Proximus especially for this reason, the problem remained the same. The Internet speed test they always ask for also proves that it is ok and even has capacity left. At their request we work with Ethernet cable, with their recommended Jabra headphones, with their recommended switches..... 1 conclusion : Aircall = NoCalling

Top - Very Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2017/09/27

Pros

We use it as our regular phone and give the number to our customers and suppliers. It is easy to use and to manage. We had a great experience with the mac os app. The customer service is great, they answer to the phone quicly and help us when needed

Jenny M.

Great tool

Reviewed on 2020/08/12

The best feature is not dialing a phone number manually and having a recording to review.

Pros

The ease of use to not manually dial increases productivity and the integration to save on Salesforce.

Cons

Missed calls ring 1 time and drop immediately. Consistently a phone number is selected by right clicking and scrolling to Dial by AirCall rather than the "green phone" being clicked to dial.

Moshe P.
  • Industry: Accounting

great featurs

Reviewed on 2020/08/10

Love it. I use it almost every minute of my day

Pros

They keep on updating and offer a lot integrations as well.

Cons

Nothing bad I can say at all
It's not so cheap

Jahiezer I.

usefoul and fast call center

Reviewed on 2018/06/29

Make easy to keep communicate with clients by working in different equipments

Pros

Easy and very intuitive software, i love how works the iOS app and how works the desk app in my office. Have a number in multiples countries is very helpfoul on my company bussines becouse we work with peple all over the world. And plus all that, the customer service it's so fast and always help me to solve one or two issues

Cons

The installation process can be a little slow, after that all good. One of my coworkers have the app on his android cell phone and the system get bug multiple times. And this app do not works with all the earphones, so i needed to buy some ones of the Aircall recommends

Kimberly W.

Great Value for Price

Reviewed on 2017/11/01

Great price for the value of the software. Easy IVR process and my agents all trained on it to the point of proficiency in less than 1 hour.

Pros

Easy to set up, the pricing is way better than most VoiP providers, and the user interface is easy to use. The soft phones work really well and the call quality is as good as it was on our desk phones. They handled all of the number porting and even set up the user profiles for me. No outages to date.

Cons

The support is a little slow to respond, but any issues that I've had since using them haven't been seriously urgent.

Heili S.
  • Industry: Farming

Aircall helps us communicate with our clients from small European markets

Reviewed on 2017/08/28

Pros

I love that we have the option to work with small markets like the Baltics and Central European clients. Aircall enables us to have numbers in all of those countries.

Setting up Aircall was a breeze, the support has been there for us to make sure that all of our setup is enabling the best use case. It was easy to teach employees to use this app and make it a part of our daily routine.

Cons

The con of Aircall for us is that I have to manually download contacts from Intercom to upload them to the contact list in Aircall.

Niall H.

Excellent service, Very few issues.

Reviewed on 2016/04/14

We changed from a basic landline service to Aircall. It is simple to set up and use. This is the first time that I have used a VOIP and being able to change from using one phone number to another at the click of a button is very helpful. I haven't had any problems with the app so far so I haven't had to contact the customer support team, but you do get very short polite messages from their support team every now and again, just making sure that you are not having any problems with their service.
A nice feature which I would like to see added to the app would be a basic reporting system. Being able to see who is making the calls and who they're calling is a great feature of the app but I think that they could take it forward one step and add in a reporting aspect.

Pros

It's extremely user friendly.
Very easy to set up.
The quality of the calls internationally is top notch.

Cons

The band width when using the head set is much higher than when using the phone and as a result the line can be muffled or even drop out from time to time. That's more down to the high volume usage of our own lines.

Jenn K.

Beautifully functional, easy-to-use with ZD integration!

Reviewed on 2015/11/13

Primary use: Aircall enables our team to handle support-related phone calls easily. We can easily set it up a tree to have the calls forwarded to one teammate first, or have the calls directed to all our phones or desktop apps at once. Super easy to set up and easy to use.

Some unique pros:
+ Set open hours and a unique message for customers who call off-hours
+ Voicemails and clear "follow-ups" history visible for you
+ Individual team members can have their own extensions if you'd like to have set up individual business phone numbers so customers can reach you directly after you've had an initial conversation
+ ZenDesk integration has been really helpful for us to keep conversations together
+ Frequent updates provide improvements
+ Super responsive support from the Aircall team
+ Amazingly reasonable price for what it offers!

Can't say enough about this great app!

Good For Small Teams

Reviewed on 2018/08/31

It's been okay, I'm waiting for Aircall to really wow me with support.

Pros

It's easy to use and train staff on, reporting is okay. It's a LOT prettier than Grasshopper. It also integrates with Intercom, which is nice.

Cons

The support could be a bit faster, I have a rep who has been getting calls even though she has herself toggled to the 'unavailable' state, and I submitted a support ticket on her behalf - haven't heard back in three days.

Jaclyn R.

Aircall-very easy to use and reliable

Reviewed on 2020/08/10

Pros

The ease of use, ability to take notes during a call and docuement who calls in. Also the ability to tag phone numbers.

Cons

When I have my headset plugged in I was unable to change the default settings back to my computer microphone. When I would answer calls without my headset the clients couldn't hear me. I ended up having to just disconnect my headset.

Jonathan K.

Great software

Reviewed on 2020/02/01

I had a good experience and this software is perfect for a small team, but do wish this month could have been refunded since we haven't been using the software and there's still a lot of time left (I actually haven't used the software all of last month either - so it's a big chunk of money). Note: It's totally my fault for not cancelling in time, so they are in the right for not canceling service for remainder of the month and reversing the charge.

Pros

It's easy to use and makes keeping track of things much more efficient. Really appreciate how exported reports include a link to individual recordings in the last column.

Cons

Other tools have more reporting options, but this one has everything you need.

Garrett L.

Aircall Review

Reviewed on 2019/11/08

It is an improvement from our past call system but has its flaws.

Pros

Aircall is easy to download on both your computer and phone. You can also upload and integrate contacts from other platforms.

Cons

The user interface is lacking in coherency and with out good internet connection or headphones, call quality drops a lot.

Brian B.

Great business tool!

Reviewed on 2016/08/25

I use Aircall daily for my prospection in the UK. It is quite useful and very easy of use. I had tried with Skype enterprise but it was tough and long to install and not that flexible.

Quickly installed
Good quality sound

Cons

Sometimes there can be a small gap between words and sounds, but it is sporadic.

Cedric R.

Awesome (air)call app!

Reviewed on 2015/10/20

Aircall is a great call-app for compagnies looking for an easy to use application to use on a professional basis. The iPhone app (still beta but works great) as well as the Mac-app are crisp and clear and very user-friendly. On top of that the customer support is great and serves as icing on the cake of the well priced Aircall.

Pros

Their customer support is awesome. Within moment you will get a reply and your issue will be fixed.
Transferring/assigning calls to your colleagues is a must have feature and it works good.

Cons

Still being developed. But the pace the guys are developing at is great so no worries there.