4,3
Michelle W.

Easy To Use

Reviewed on 2019/10/22
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I was able to do Payroll while on vacation through a APP

Pros

I like that we can change any employee information or the employee can through a APP and it doest it ASAP

Cons

Not anything bad really, we like ADP and they help when stuck

Jordan D.

Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 2018/06/26
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

ADP has become a hit throughout our organization! The site features a highly organized, easy to use layout, allowing both employees and managers to keep track of hours worked, paid leave, and a number of other aspects regarding employment. It serves as a quick reference for employment profile information, and features a fast and easy way to clock in and out for you or your employees’ shifts. For employees, the site makes it convenient for requesting time off, and for managers, the site is setup in a way that makes reviewing and approving time cards fast and easily. The use of the ADP app is also highly recommended and makes the job even easier while you’re on the go!

Cons

Honestly, there are not really any cons to trying out and implementing ADP for your business. The only issue would be when the site may have a short technical problem, however, these issues are extremely rare and quickly resolved.

Chris L.

Worst Online Payroll Platform I’ve Used

Reviewed on 2018/05/23
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Other than the fact that ADP allowed me to be paid and other employees to be paid based on our time sheets, there wasn’t anything friendly or helpful about it.

Cons

The cons list is too exhaustive to cover, but to summarize the issues ADP has with this software, I’ll leave it at the whole thing needs to be revamped.

Likelihood to recommend: 2.0/10

Tamara G.
Industry: Banking

ADP Payroll

Reviewed on 2017/09/15
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

ADP is quick, accurate, easy to use, consistent, and always available when I need it. Customer service is always available and helpful. Especially during year end payroll processing. I would recommend this service to anyone. Thank you ADP!

Cons

Depending on paydate sometimes it can take a day or two before deposit appears in an employee's account. Life events can take long periods to time to process.

Joelle K.
Industry: Construction

Easy to learn and easy to use

Reviewed on 2018/05/29
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I don't use the entire range of what this software has to offer, such as deductions for taxes and insurance, but from what I've worked with it is a great software!

Pros

This software is easy to learn and use for most office employees. It has a very self explanatory navigation system, and could be mastered by anyone. It is also easy to go from one program to another. It computes the cost of labor, which is very helpful.

Cons

I really don't have any complaints, but I haven't used the software to it's fullest capacity. I enter hours worked and hours of labor to determine cost of labor, while my coworkers use the program for further extensive needs.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Dave C.
Industry: Consumer Services

ADP

Reviewed on 2018/01/09
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

good system if set up correctly

Pros

This system is easy to navigate. There are several reports that can be run to help track man hours. The ability to manipulate the data makes the a very easy system to use. great customer service

Cons

If the system is not set up properly in the beginning there can be several issues. The biggest issue I faced was changing schedules and getting pay rates for over time to auto fill correctly.

Nick S.
Industry: Consumer Services
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Easy to use.

Reviewed on 2017/07/11
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

the ease of using the software. I reliability of the product. they make it so easy to track and keep track of your hours.

Cons

sometimes signing on from a home computer was a pain. it was hard to find the right portal for your company.

Nickia W.

Reviewed on 2019/02/14
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

When opening our business we were looking for a payroll system that wasn't so complicated. We found ADP to be very straight forward. Our more technology challenged employees we able to use this system..

Cons

Nothing to really complain about other than, once an employee separates from the company, their assigned clock number could not be reissued to a new employee.

Laura F.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Adp payroll system is great!

Reviewed on 2019/12/09
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I use this to do payroll. We do hourly payroll every week, so we use this every week

Pros

Our account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is excellent. Anytime we have any issues he is always there to help get everything back on track. Not only did they paid us with a great account manager, but the payroll interphase in ADP is simple and easy to use.

Cons

I don't think I have something that I don't like about payroll in adp. Sometimes doing a manual check can be a little confusing, but once you learn how to do it, it's not too bad

Teresa H.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

ADP Streamline Payroll is a Great Payroll System

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/03/28
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Excellent system for streamlining payroll as the name suggests. I love it and have had only excellent experiences with this product. Thank you!

Pros

ADP offers a great payroll system in ADP Streamline Payroll. I've enjoyed using over the past year and highly recommend it to any size of employer.

Cons

na/ I really don't have any complaints about this system. It's straightforward and very easy to use. Thank you!

Quinn P.

The Best!

Reviewed on 2018/06/24
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Best product out there! so impressed with the ease of use and I wish every company used this. It is much better for organizations.

Cons

I wouldnt really have any. I love everything about this program. Most companies should look into purchasing it.

Rebecca T.
Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

ADP is one of a kind!!!

Reviewed on 2018/11/13
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

If you are not using ADP you are not getting your money's worth!

Pros

ADP is the best I have ever encountered! 24/7 support, taxes, payroll never late, courier services and so many extras! Even one on one meetings to introduce and explain new features!

Cons

There really are no cons in my book! I have nothing to complain about. They do EVERYTHING for you, and at such a low cost it is worth it!!

Brian L.
Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Makes payroll easy

Reviewed on 2019/05/22
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Great product and ADP's unmatched support makes things even better.

Pros

I have never used an easier payroll system.

Cons

It is so streamlined sometimes you think you missed a step, only to learn you did not and everything is ok.

Sandy K.

Awesome and Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2018/05/29
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Overall this is a very easy program that doesn't cause many, if any, issues.

Pros

This product is very simple to use and is very helpful with recording time cards. When recording hourly time and labor, it helps us allocate the cost of labor for the job worked, which helps us determine profit. It also saves your progress if your computer crashes. It is also easy to correct information that was typed incorrectly.

Cons

You can not reuse employee numbers when the employee leaves the company. I understand why this is, it just seems to be a thorn in our side sometimes.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Patrisia T.

ADP

Reviewed on 2018/03/14
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

I have been using ADP for about 7-8 years. Very easy to use and convenient , with a lot of helpful information that is there that we don't have to call HR for.

Evelyn W.
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Adp

Reviewed on 2019/10/15
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

This product is super easy to use and very accurate.

Pros

Very good at catching mistakes and glitches.

Cons

Nothing. This is one of the best I've used by far

Christopher K.
Industry: Management Consulting
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Outstanding Payroll system once you know how to use it

Reviewed on 2018/07/08
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

ADP Payroll is efficient and has a lot of capabilities. You can import a lot of your pay data and can pull reports on the pay dates. You can preview your data and make sure everything is accurate before submitting. It will also analyze your companies data for each pay period.

Cons

It is difficult to understand at first and need to be trained on how to do imports. There is a lot of capabilities with payroll, but it is hard to know everything without the proper training.

Evangeline R.
Industry: Medical Practice

Best to use as an employee

Reviewed on 2018/10/10
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

As an employee, I loved being able to see all of my paychecks and pay period information myself, all in one spot.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons. My time using it was wonderful and a real pleasure. I wish the company I worked for now had this option.

Mary S.
Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Easy to Use Software

Reviewed on 2018/06/11
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

It's very intuitive and straight to the point. You log in, do whatever you need to do, and that's it.

Cons

Sometimes it crashes, but like any software this is anticipated. No software is perfect but this one come pretty close.

Kristin B.

Human Resource Generalist

Reviewed on 2018/02/08
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Easy to use, great customer support, enjoyed the report writing tools and additional online resources that are offered

Cons

System did a lot of updates which had some issues with our benefit feeds not being sent over timely.

Jessica G.

excellent payroll system

Reviewed on 2018/01/19
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Easy system for clocking in and out. Very simple to navigate. I like the how easy it is to request time off and get notification of approval or denial

Naomi B.

Payroll made easy

Reviewed on 2018/03/19
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Comprehensive, thorough setup wizard. Good selection of payroll-processing tools and customization report.

Pros

The screens are designed to be straightforward and user-friendly, guiding you through each step of the payroll process.

Cons

Has lots of options takes awhile to understand each feature and It can get pricey if you have a lot of employees.

Jessica R.

Great Product!

Reviewed on 2019/11/12
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

This software makes it easy for a company that is set up in multiple areas of the state. Our employees are able to punch in and out through an ADP pin number in order to get paid in a timely manner.

Cons

The only downfall about this software is when employees do not remember to wait the 3 minutes in between visits when clocking in and out.

James T.
Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Valuable software with some minor bugs

Reviewed on 2018/10/09
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

The product allows streamlined entering of payroll. It is a good software that helps speed up the process within the office.

Cons

Doesn't always allow me to combine all of the staff as we have employees in 5+ states. Finding it difficult to connect with someone to resolve my issues.

Marla T.
Industry: Philanthropy

I always enjoyed using ADP for our payroll

Reviewed on 2018/06/26
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

ADP is efficient and offers lots of extras to help save time when you have a very large payroll and when it comes time for w-2's

Cons

It does take some training but in a way that is a good thing because then most people can't just go in and do things unless they have had the training.