JobNimbus Reviews

JobNimbus

Truly Simple CRM & Project Management

4.7/5 (240 reviews)
Blaine A.

I am very happy with my decision to use and implement JobNimbus into my company

Reviewed on 2018/01/18

The best benefit is better oversight of everything going on in the entire company, and making sure that nothing falls through the cracks. It completely eliminates the communication mishaps that occur when you are handling lots of jobs.

Pros

The software is very comprehensive and flexible. You can make it do whatever you need or want it it. After learning the software, it is very easy to use. I would recommend to anyone considering the program to go ahead and get the training. That made a huge difference for me and my staff. We tried going without the training at first and I did not feel that we were using all the capabilities, and we struggled to implement the software fully. After the training, it was a complete difference. We had a excited staff who saw the value in all it could do and completely bought into keeping it current and updated, which is the key to its usefulness. The trainer was excellent at quickly teaching everyone and showing how easy and helpful the software actually is. He was terrific- very knowledgeable, professional, and experienced with both the software and teaching it.

Cons

You can't zoom into the pictures that you take without a few extra steps that are a pain, and you can't view them easily when you want to show a customer a particular photo. I feel like the mobile app has glitches that can be frustrating but its nothing too crazy. I recommend using the desktop version on a tablet when your in the field and that resolves all of the problems I deal with using the mobile app.

I thought it was a little difficult to learn to use without the training. After the training it was a breeze. I cannot stress enough the importance of the training if you are inexperienced with a CRM.

Response from JobNimbus

Blaine, so glad to hear JobNimbus has been a net positive for you and your team. It's wonderful to know that your day-to-day hasn't been interrupted by the issues mentioned, and we do try to minimize those, but this feedback gives us even more insight into how the app and desktop versions have worked best for you. Thank you so much for the feedback. We are working toward these improvements and will notify customers when they are available. Also, on behalf of our Training Manager Ronnie Smith, thank you for the kind words about our training program. We aim to deliver world-class training, because we know you're busy! Thanks again for making our day.

William K.

I like JobNimbus so much that I depend on it for my entire business! Great easy-to-use program.

Reviewed on 2018/01/03

JobNimbus has optimized my business and allowed me to bring in all my leads from various sources into ONE SINGLE PROGRAM that can report to the desktop version of Quickbooks or the online version of Quickbooks (our main accounting software). This is HUGE for my business and I intend on using this product for many years to come!

Pros

-Easy to use
-Friendly staff
-Ability to track all customers, products, services, etc.
-Able to add Spotio leads directly into program
-Open programming allows for flexibility and customization
-Customized documents for customers
-Calendar program that implements to Google Calendar, Outlook, etc.
-App available for mobile access
-Superior reporting features for managers
-Low cost to add additional team members

Cons

-Every time I call them, it takes days for me to get a response (if ever). Granted, the online help videos are quite useful, but I expect a response when I have questions.
-Training tutorial is a bit steep for the product. Worth it, but expensive.
-Document designer is lacking customization... needs improvement and/or additional document design programs. (Side note: current document designer add-on is horrible.)
-No route planning/mapping software which would make this the ultimate program...
-Too attached to the roofing industry still. Works fine for other industries, but its obviously tailored to the roofing industry.

Response from JobNimbus

William, thank you for your considerate and honest feedback. We love serving customers like you, and we definitely regret that you have waited to hear back from us. This is very helpful feedback, we've notified Support, and we will study this to make sure our intended availability is true to customer experience. We know you have a lot going on, and we want to be available for your questions. Thank you for the feedback on pricing as well. We strive to keep everything affordable, from our low monthly user prices to our optional world-class training. Most of all, thank you for your time, and please know we love having you in the JobNimbus family!

Brandon A.

Great program, easy to use, awesome support team, and constantly improving!

Reviewed on 2017/01/11
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

We are one of those companies that started with pen and paper alone. As our business grew, we started falling behind because we spent so much time doing what is now accomplished with JobNimbus. This program is absolutely a game changer for us. It brings almost every aspect of our company into one place. Everything in a customer file (or any other "contact type") becomes searchable by nearly any piece of information pertaining to that contact. Any number of contacts can be made "related", making all correspondence between related parties available in one spot. That includes contact information, emails (yes, emails!), attachments, estimates, invoices, budgets, material orders, etc. The way that the estimate/invoice/material order system is set up allows you to create separate templates for quick, easy, and all inclusive documents. You can even create different price lists for different suppliers and/or locations. They eliminate the need to write multiples of the same information (i.e. you can turn an estimate into an invoice, material order, or work order). Work orders can be assigned to any sub-contractor and placed onto a board that is categorized into a workflow that you can completely customize by whatever steps of the job your company has. It's extremely versatile in that regard, and once you determine how you want your workflow to operate it is very functional. You can use the budget feature to track costs on a job and calculate commissions. I could spend all day ranting about all the features that JobNimbus offers, but it boils down to this: JobNimbus offers tremendous value to your company. One more note about their support and development team. I had a TON of questions during the implementing of JobNimbus into our company and was on the phone with support a LOT. They were always very accommodating and patient with me, providing me with answers and resources at every turn. Over the course of the past few months alone, there have been MANY updates, both web version, and mobile app. They have a great feedback section on their website and they DO listen to user input. I am excited to see how far they will go from here and have enjoyed watching them grow into an industry leader.

Pros

Several integrations with major programs (EagleView, Quickbooks, Sales Rabbit, naturalForms, Accurence)
Mobile App
E-mail integration
Low cost
Ability to create custom reports to help your business monitor

Cons

There are no cons.

Matt J.

Best CRM on the market

Reviewed on 2019/05/09

scheduling and communication have been greatly improved. It's helped us to track files more accurately therefore get paid faster and have happier customers.

Pros

Ease of use is incredible. Although it does take some time to set up initially, once customized it's a breeze. The communication with our team has been streamlined and everything is documented automatically (when used properly).

Cons

There are a few things I'd love to be able to do that are not currently an option. For instance auto tasks would be awesome. If I could set it up to when I move a file to a particular board it would set a task automatically for a particular person (or group of people) that would be amazing.

Response from JobNimbus

Thanks Matt! You'll be pleased to know you can already create auto-tasks at certain points in your process. You can go to the Automation tab in Settings and create a rule that triggers on Status to Create a Task and assign it to whomever you'd like. Here's a tutorial on how to do that: https://www.jobnimbus.com/blog/2014/01/14/how-to-set-up-workflow-automation/

We actually just launched Time-Based Automation, too, so you can do even more crazy cool stuff without lifting a finger. Check more out here (https://support.jobnimbus.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024907171-Time-Based-Automations) and please reach out to our support team with questions on getting this stuff set up, they'd be glad to help!

Jason V.

How did I get by without Job Nimbus?

Reviewed on 2019/04/22

Being able to track the progress of a project from the first phone call to the end of the project in one place has been a boon to our business. I honestly don't know how our company managed to operate for 8 years without this software.

Pros

The software puts your entire customer and job log in one place. The interface is intuitive and works very well once you get it tailored to your business. This is a product that you get out what you put in. I like that you can use the web interface or access Job Nimbus through an app, although the web based interface is faster and more detailed. While this is the first CRM software my business has used, I don't see any need to switch to another. Job Nimbus works!

Cons

There is a pretty significant learning curve to get the program up and running for your particular business. While all of the necessary pieces are there, you have to arrange them to suit your needs. This was quite time consuming at first and took many trial runs to get things dialed in. Well worth the effort in the end, but quite an effort it was.

Response from JobNimbus

Thanks, Jason!

We're so glad you've found a home with JobNimbus, and I hope you know we'll keep building value into your business as time goes by with new features, updates, improvements, and best practices.

We're also working on improving that learning curve, so hopefully in the future you'll have a easier time making changes to your workflows and customizations!

Eric W.

Good program as long as every person in the company is devoted to using it.

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/02/06

Pros

The best part of the program is the job board section. It comes in handy for every department in the company. Each employee can see where a job stands and you can set notifications, so they will know about a job they need to pay attention to. Being able to import customers from previous CRMs is great. It means you won't have to do a lot of data entry of past customers to catch up your Job Nimbus database.

Cons

The only downfall, which really isn't the fault of the program at all, is if one person doesn't update a job along the way, the job could get lost. To make Job Nimbus a successful CRM in your company, every employee needs to use it every step of the way. An example is if your production manager forgets/fails to update a job as complete, the accountant would never know they are supposed to bill the customer. I'm sure there would be a workaround, but we ended up deciding it wasn't worth using this program because some employees would skip crucial steps, resulting in jobs getting lost.

Response from JobNimbus

Eric, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. We love hearing about how some of our favorite features worked well for your team. It sounds like you ran into some issues around human error among your team, and we're wondering if using Days in Status on our Boards view might help. Also, additional automation and customization may help. Our team would love the opportunity to help you troubleshoot that. At your convenience, please contact our manager Ronnie Smith at [email protected] We want to help your team get the right solution for what you're doing!

Samantha C.

Thank You JobNimbus!

Reviewed on 2019/04/16

This is has been a great tool to keep track of projects and to track my employees. Thank you!

Pros

I loved that it is SO user friendly. This is very important to me as I have some team members who are a bit dated in their usage of computers and software. This is very user friendly and easy to maneuver. I love how you guys are constantly updating, there are many ideas floating out there and since you are listening to them and doing what you say, its a huge incentive to stick with you. You're not afraid to grow and we love that.

Cons

It's difficult to get someone on the phone to help. I honestly don't have the patience or time to wait for emails all the time. I need help and a response immediately, so having a call service that is immediate response would be VERY beneficial. Please keep our ( the consumers) wishes in mind for more growth. I am YEARNING for the capability to edit my font in the email platform and to be able to add a second email.

Response from JobNimbus

Thanks so much, Samantha! We're so happy JobNimbus has been a great tool, and we're glad most of all that you know we're listening and always tryin to add value to your workflow.

You'll be pleased to hear that our support team is working on some big initiatives to tackle those wait times. We've had a ton of growth so they're working to handle that volume and have some new ideas coming soon which should make them much easier to get ahold of! Please keep trying when you need help and each time should get better and better.

Joshua L.

Jobnimbus helps us accomplish vital tasks every day

Reviewed on 2019/03/29

Pros

We've been using Jobnimbus for about 3 years now and the built in functionality with payments, Quickbooks and job tracking have made our lives so much easier. All photos and documents get uploaded directly from our phones out in the field for sales and invoicing made simple.

Cons

No functionality for e-signatures... Like, we can let customers pay their bills right thought a huge green button on the email, why not have a huge blue button saying "approve estimate." Make it easy for people to say yes to us, then store that on the cloud with everything else...

Response from JobNimbus

Hey Joshua! So glad JobNimbus has been able to help you do some pretty important stuff in your day. We want to keep making that happen, and approving/signing estimates is one of the ways we want to help better.

While you can get your estimates signed directly on our mobile app, the e-signature experience is lacking and our dev team is working to take that experience up a notch. Stay on the lookout for updates to the mobile app and web experience!

Stephanie A.

Review of Job Nimbus

Reviewed on 2019/04/02

Pros

-Ease of access/mobile options
-Organization it provides my business
-Amount/diversity of info I am able to upload, use, edit, and keep track of in the program

Cons

It could be a little more user friendly. I am young and grew up in a generation that relies on technology for everything so it was not difficult for me to navigate. However, the owner of the company I work for is older and has somewhat of a difficult time with technology so he hasn't been very easy teach how to use the program.

Response from JobNimbus

Thanks for your review, Stephanie! Our goal is to make JobNimbus the single best place for you to track and grow your business with ease, and we know we've got work ahead of us in order to accomplish that.

Our dev team is already hard at work on updating the web and mobile apps to be easier to use and more performant, so be on the lookout for those updates coming soon!

Something that would be really helpful to guide those efforts would be if you could give us specifics on where you've personally had issues with usability. If you haven't already, please post those thoughts to JobNimbus.uservoice.com so our dev team can see those and address them accordingly.

Thank you for your support and we hope to serve you better each day!

JobNimbus Daily Use

Reviewed on 2019/05/06

Job NImbus keeps all of my files in one place which solves an efficiency issue. It allows multiple users to be able to access the files which stops the time taken to hunt down a file. It also helps us to create and monitor the completion of tasks and to keep jobs on track. It is our one stop file for all workorders and invoices.

Pros

Job Nimbus is a one-stop database for all of our clients. It allows us to place/file all documents in on online filing system. It also allows us to use the scheduling and tasks to keep projects on track so they can be completed in a timely manner. This helps to prevent items from falling through the cracks.

Cons

I am not a field/mobile user so much, but do hear that the upload feature of photos and documents from mobile/tablet devices can be problematic. Sometimes the files can upload fine, but then the next 3 files (all photos) cannot be read or upload as an unknown format.

Response from JobNimbus

Thank you for your review! Our dev team is working to resolve the photo issues as we speak and have already released updates to improve the functionality and performance. Stay tuned for more, you're definitely going to start hearing great things about our app after those updates!

Charla K.

Very User Friendly!

Reviewed on 2019/05/06

We have become very organized since implementing job nimbus. I can pull warranties of reports from years earlier now with ease. That makes it all worth it.

Pros

I love the ease and customization that it provides. It’s a very easy program to pick up, and training new employees is very easy.

Cons

While I enjoy the new features the updates bring, I also get irritated at the constant changes and almost daily updates that have to go in before using the program. I will find myself in a hurry to log on in the mornings from time to time, and have to wait due to an update.

Response from JobNimbus

Thanks, Charla!

About those updates, the web update should occur instantly, you shouldn't have to wait for any updates to occur. They should be ready when you log in, and if we push an update while you're already logged in then a refresh on your browser is all you need.

If you have to wait for any update, please contact [email protected] immediately so they can see what the matter is and get you up and running.

Joe P.

Refreshing and uplifting

Reviewed on 2018/03/29

Smoother operation and the ability track maintain and review statuses within the company and help better train our salesman

Pros

I would have to say the most enjoyable part of using this software is the ability to track statuses with reports and of course have a smoother way to documenting and storing customer information

Cons

One of the things that bothers me the most is when looking in a specific job trying to read the notes other jobs that may or may not be related to that job will appear in those notes and I understand by checking and unchecking the related box is what changes that it's still isn't issue in my opinion also a way to integrate Xactimate estimating into it would be useful just my opinion

Response from JobNimbus

Joe,
Thank you for your feedback, and we're so happy to hear about the features in JobNimbus that are working well for you and your team. We also love getting your insight on other points like the notes and the possibility of additional partnership opportunities. We really value insights like these and refer to them when scheduling our next steps and improvements. We appreciate having you in the JobNimbus family! - Emily

Alicia G.

Operator Friendly

Reviewed on 2019/03/12

From day one: The initial demo video sold me and my boss instantly!
From there our experience with our rep was another selling point. He was far more patient than he needed to be while walking us through this experience.
I have grasped the functions and creating tools so quickly that I am able to start teaching my co-workers how to use JobNimbus. It is user friendly!!!
We have been able to start implementing the software right away and plan to fully launch 4/1/2019!
JobNimbus gave us the freedom to grow our in house production, easily.

Pros

You meant to ask me what I LOVE most about this software, right?
1. It is user friendly, not complicated at all to use.
2. The training videos are easy to follow, short and to the point. I did not feel that I sat through an entire video and came out learning nothing.
3. Customer service is fantastic! Every person I spoke with (Mostly our rep) was so helpful, and unbelievably patient while myself and co-workers asked a million questions.
4. Saves me from double/triple entering information.
5. Navigating the program is easy.
6. Creating specialty boxes was super easy.

Cons

1. Mapping the spreadsheet was not as easy as the video made it out to be. Especially if there is an error translating the information over, there wasn't a video to help with that. It was left to me to figure out what the error meant and what I needed to do to fix it.
2. Doesn't stop creating duplicates
3. Some of the standard, built in fields should be optional. We didn't some of them and now they are there taking up space in the contacts fields.

Tamarra G.

Good organizational software

Reviewed on 2019/04/18

Thus far, we have not had too many issues using jobnimbus. There are several features that would save us time and money, if jobnimbus also performed them. Overall though, I am satisfied.

Pros

The thing I like most about jobnimbus is the ease of setting up and navigating through the system.

Cons

We are not able to run marking campaigns through jobnimbus, and that is one of the things we have to pay additional fees for software to do.

Response from JobNimbus

Thanks Tamarra! We're glad JobNimbus has been easy for you.

Currently, our many integrations are a great way to streamline your workflow without adding additional cost to JobNimbus itself, but we are always looking to add value for our customers and will be sure to take your feedback with us as we examine the best ways to do that.

Please let us know anything else we could improve upon by going here: JobNimbus.uservoice.com.

Janna W.

So Easy to Learn as a new employee

Reviewed on 2019/02/27

As a new employee to a well established and busy company, JobNimbus has made my on-boarding and training experience easy and efficient. I have been able to locate the information needed with just the basics as far as training goes. The system is so easy to navigate. It's such a relief to have this much information captured and organized in a simple digital manner.

Pros

JobNimbus works so intuitively that you can answer many of your own questions if you are new to the system. The layout is easy to understand and follow. I found the images at the left of a list, separating out a job or customer extremely helpful and increased my speed in recognizing different file types when searching.

Cons

Nothing, right now I have not found any "blind spots". The information is there and easy to find.

Kevin O.

Awesome platform

Reviewed on 2019/04/12

Our experience is great, improves our process by being able to catch things and run reports and check job boards so that customers and job do not fall through the cracks

Pros

JobNimbus has helped my company centralize all of our customer communication and communication within our organization.
The automation that it supports has improved our efficiency a lot.

Cons

The app, it is still quite slow.
I wish there was a better mobile calendar feature

Response from JobNimbus

Thanks Kevin! We're super happy JobNimbus has been able to help out!

The app has gotten some major updates int eh last couple of weeks that are out in beta now and we've already had AWESOME positive feedback on it, so look out for those updates coming to full release very soon! That should make it much faster!

I know making the mobile calendar easier to read and use is on their list, as well!

Jason S.

I have been using JobNimbus for a few years and am very happy with the service, price, and features.

Reviewed on 2017/11/30

Pros

Support, and that they are striving to make the product better. The automation feauture is great, saves a lot of time.

Cons

If you lower your users you have to change the subcription separately. Some learning curve on the system.

Response from JobNimbus

Jason, thank you for taking a few minutes to share your experience. We love that some of our favorite features have been useful, and thank you for noticing our keen interest in improving the experience each day. That is our goal, and in that spirit, if you've run into any roadblocks as far as users or subscription settings, we're standing by to help at [email protected] or (855) 964-6287. We'd also love to help troubleshoot custom solutions or training options if that would be useful. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our Training Manager Ronnie Smith at [email protected] Thanks for being part of the family!

Todd S.

A great workflow tool!

Reviewed on 2019/05/18

Pros

The thing I like the most about this software is the ease with which you can create and update workflows and automation within workflows. In addition, their Boards (visual representations of the workflows) really help prioritization and understanding the entire pipeline at a glance.

Cons

What I like least about the software is the inability to export data from the tables. There is fairly robust reporting functionality, but I like to pull out all my relevant data and "slice and dice" it, and there is currently no way to do that.

Response from JobNimbus

Thanks, Todd!

You should be able to export all your reports to Excel or CSV (with the exception of the built-in-reports). You just use the ??? menu on each report to choose to export them.

Michael L.

Honest opinion

Reviewed on 2019/04/13

The ability to see what is going on overall in the company in all markets down to the details of individual files that other software doesn't allow you to do. For example I've used a software where you only had 4 status to choose from and that was it, no sub status or anything. Being a roofing/roofing sales company, a file goes through so many stages that you cant run a report and see specifics about files without opening up each individual file. JobNimbus allows me to have this ability and customize it to fit our terminology and processes causing production to increase greatly!

Pros

The way you can customize it to fit the company and have access to know fully what is going on with any aspect of the company.

Cons

I don't know, its not flashy like the others? Really can't think of any cons since you can customize it to fit you.

Response from JobNimbus

Thanks, Michael! So glad JobNimbus has been customizable to work how you work and help you do it more efficiently!

We're excited to bring you new updates that will build on this even further, like our recently released Time-Based Automations. You can check those out here: https://support.jobnimbus.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024907171-Time-Based-Automations

Enjoy!

Paul A.

Great service, friendly and thorough!

Reviewed on 2019/05/08

Great would recommend and have and will continue to do so.

Pros

The rep took the time to go over everything they have built out and made sure we understood and has always been there, the reps and their team have been great. They continue to get contractor feedback to improve the app and function and options, the CRM is customizable and they always have videos and support to help.

Cons

I am happy with everything just looking for more features and updates in the future which i know are coming cause they are always working on stuff behind the scenes. So just waiting for them is the only hard part.

Response from JobNimbus

Thanks, Paul! We're also very much looking forward to getting you those new updates :)

Have you checked out time-based automations yet? If not, you can see some cool recipes here to do some new magic to your account: https://support.jobnimbus.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024907171-Time-Based-Automations

Jasmine J.

Job nimbus review

Reviewed on 2019/05/20

We will continue to use job nimbus because of ease of use and accessibility.

Pros

This software is easy to use and keeps all of our employees on task. We have one place to go for all meetings and appointments, with staff and customers. The schedule is easy to make and keep up with. Our office manager likes it most!

Cons

This software can be expensive, however we believe it is worth the money to keep a business tidy.

Response from JobNimbus

Thanks Jasmine!

We make a strong effort to keep costs low for you, pricing competitively, keeping our internal costs to a minimum, and always building more value into your business and hope to continue to make it very worth your while to use JobNimbus.

Thank you for using us and we hope to serve you well for many years to come!

Love this product but needs some extras

Reviewed on 2019/04/09

Overall the experience has greatly increased my business. I enjoy this product and would recommend it to my fellow colleagues.

Pros

I like how much customization you can do with this product. It has great options and I love that you can set up all the different templates.

Cons

I dont like the mobile apps. I wish it ran smoother and functioned a little more like the web version. I also wish they would make the web version more mobile friendly if you have to log in on your phone or iPad to the Web platform.

Response from JobNimbus

Thanks so much for your review! We're so happy it is customizable to meet your needs and has helped you increase your business!

Our dev team is working on updates to the mobile app to make it much more powerful and performant, with some updates already in beta as we speak. You should start seeing performance improvements, as well as usability updates very soon.

We've got big plans which should address your issues, so stay tuned!

Ana P.

Very Happy

Reviewed on 2019/04/15

My experience has been awesome as we can do it all with this software, we have the availability to complete a project from the very beginning to the very end without having to use anything else. All the records are kept in one place.

Pros

This software allowed us to stay focus on each customer, the whole team has access to everything and we can communicate internally to keep the files updated in real time.

Cons

Can't find a customer with just the phone number.

Response from JobNimbus

Thanks Ana!

For finding a customer by their phone number, you should be able to do that on both the web and mobile apps. If you're having issues with this, please contact [email protected] and they'll be able to help you out.

Also, be sure to turn on the Caller ID function so you can see your customers' names right when they call you (without them being contacts saved on your phone). It's pretty neat! Here's how: https://support.jobnimbus.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000407626-Mobile-2-Caller-ID

Deborah B.

Two way sync highly unreliable and many glitches in product they cannot fix

Reviewed on 2019/03/20
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Many glitches but we've contacted them repeatedly and they have never fixed one or been able to give us an explanation. We've had product over 17 months. Their two way sync does not work in many areas and they repeatedly have asked us for print screens of the glitches which we provide but always say "they cannot replicate so they can’t help". If there is a problem the will use these technique over and over for the same glitch until you just are worn out and stop asking.

If we make a change to an existing estimate in QB it does not change the estimate in JN so the estimates in JN are never correct and useless for us. Recently, we realized we had sent 3 emails to a customer over the course of a month through JN that they never received and in JN they were marked as "sending" but never go anywhere. We have brought it to their attention and they admitted “there was a problem” that they would look into but we don't expect any results.

We made a suggestion online for a simple update to their customer record format (well over a year ago) as we were told by them that our feedback was important. Then I looked at the topic in the community area and over 300 customers had made the same suggestion over years and years and they have yet to do anything to help with the suggestion so obviously they are not responsive to customer input.

Last, it is obvious from conversations with tech support over the years that they are low ll in the 17 months we have had their product.

Pros

The boards are visually effective and easy to use

Cons

Two way sync is a nightmare. Many glitches the company cannot/won't fix.

Response from JobNimbus

Thank you for your honest review, Deborah. We're so sorry you've experienced these issues and I hope my response will help clarify the communication you've had with our team.

Feedback is #1 in importance for us. JobNimbus itself was built on feedback, it's our life blood. Unfortunately, we can't fix everything in a day, things take time. We are addressing the feedback we get as it comes and in the best order we know how. For example, we just released Time-Based Automations, which was our #1 requested feature, seeing a 98% satisfaction on the feature. Performance improvements is #2 and we're actively updating for that.

QuickBooks issues are fixed as soon as we can figure out what is going on, part of that is being able to reproduce the issue, but our support team can't fix them by themselves & our devs are working tirelessly.

We appreciate your business and hope you'll continue to put your faith in us to do right by you. Give us a chance and we will make it right.

0.0/10
Paulo V.

Works Great & Easy To Use

Reviewed on 2019/03/13

I am able to pull any customer information to solve any problems or punch list items that they have on the roof we install or other minor things to get done.

Pros

It is easy to use, keeps me and the company organized, I am able to pull up any customers information within seconds when they call and thus able to assist them to what ever they need a hand with or provide them with answers from estimates and jobs that we have done quickly. I appreciate the capability to save as much documents in every customer to keep everything in hand at all times. Really recommend JobNimbus !

Cons

I like everything about it. There is nothing currently that I do not like.