Exsalerate CRM Reviews

Exsalerate CRM

Simple, Effective, Affordable CRM

4.6/5 (5 reviews)

Great value, Intuitive and simple to use, logical and structured CRM

Reviewed on 2018/04/04

My sales process is automated, transparent and my sales team is easily managed.
My customers are kept engaged. The sales process is far more successful and my turnover has increased significantly as a direct result. My client retention is now 100% since I started using the system. More sales, stickier customer and a happier far more successful sales team.

Pros

It is so easy and logical to use. This makes sense and automates the sales process and customer management process. Works a treat and gives full transparency so I can see at a glance whos been doing what, and more importantly, who hasn't, or what's overdue. Simple drag and drop system that encourages you to always schedule a next action.

Cons

To get the most value out of this software, you really need it set up properly. I would definitely recommend paying an Exsalerate partner to set this up for you.

Dane B.

I love Exsalerate

Reviewed on 2017/09/26

Closing big deals, making sales targets, looking after clients. I have made more effective by my easy access to information from anywhere.

Pros

I am hitting budget and making money like never before, it has been super easy to use the new Iphone app is amazing. Obviously a salesperson is only as good as their tools .... I am feeling fantastic about sales

Cons

No complaints it is far less confusing than any other CRM I have used, I would recommend a set up package when getting started especially if you have not set up saas software before. I had the team contact me after signing up for a free trial and it was easy afterwards

Jill S.

So easy to use and has great functionality. Makes day to day customer contact easy.

Reviewed on 2018/04/06

We can manage our customer contact, therefore assisting with customer retention. As a Manager it also means I can track the contacts that my staff are making.

Pros

The calendar integration with Outlook for appointments is excellent. We really like the the Account Management aspect of Exsalerate as this is more of the focus of our sales people. It helps us keep on top of making sure we are contacting our customers on a frequent basis.

Cons

It has a product sales focus in it, which doesn't apply to us, so we do not use the sales pipeline or the sales figures aspect of the application. But this does not matter as all the other features including the Account Management tool meet our needs.

Deane T.

Fantastic CRM, easy to use with all my client information at my fingertips

Reviewed on 2017/09/27

Client history and information available at my fingertips

Pros

I could not live without having all my client communications recorded and all their information at my fingertips even with I am out and about.

Cons

On the mobile access, there are no address details for my clients, I have reported this and understand it is getting updated.

Steve L.