ThoughtBuzz Reviews

4.7/5 (3 reviews)
Adelyn T.

Remarkable Tool!

Reviewed on 2014/09/25

ThoughtBuzz is a small community of researchers that are on the cutting edge of industry experts to extract unique insights from the wealth of data available via social media. On one project with ThoughtBuzz, we were able to derive insights regarding our brand's content performance with their analytic tool. I would recommend ThoughtBuzz Analytics as a great researcher, and also as a highly influential member of the research community because of their tireless effort to promote productive conversation on key research challenges, new methodologies, and cutting edge technologies.

Pros

Depth of insight. The results were helpful beyond understanding reactions to our campaign. We also gained pivotal understanding on what engages our consumers and through that, how to create better products and messaging for them

Cons

I wish they were full-fledged international and based in my country so I could engage for their consultation services too. For now, I'm pleased with their online tool!

Sarthak P.

An effective all-in-one Social Media Dashboard

Reviewed on 2015/10/05

We have been using ThoughtBuzz ever since they launched its latest platform . Blogmint being a very social media savvy brand, we needed a single tool that can help us with publishing, listening, engagement as well as measurement in an effective manner and on a daily basis. Though we tried many leading names, what made ThoughtBuzz work for us that it is a very simple tool to understand with good UI, devoid of complex workflows where it takes us multiple clicks to carry out some operation, this is where ThoughtBuzz helps us a lot on a daily basis. It might not be the best platform with all features but for the price point, it definitely ticks all the critical feature set that is required by anyone to get started with social media for business.

Gaurav M.

A Comprehensive Social Media Analytics Solution

Reviewed on 2015/09/24

We work with multiple social media tools to cater to different types of our client requirements. However, with ThoughtBuzz platform, I can say our engagement goes beyond a transactional nature. Their team is always forthcoming to receive our feedback and it feels good, when we see that feedback is immediately reflected on the platform. More success to the ThoughtBuzz team