Deborah R.

Great App for Paid Time Off

Reviewed on 2018/06/05

Free software that accurately tracks time off and coordinates time off for employees.

Pros

I have a very east time to request time off and also approve time off. It's clear to see who else is requesting time off at the same time. There are easy features for different kind of time off, which I don't use, as we just offer a bulk paid time off. Also, it's free for my small team, which is wonderful.

Cons

The software is a little tricky to set up. I had to create and delete users a few times to get everything correct. Once you've added or deleted time for a user you can't delete it, so that got frustrating, as I wanted to start with everything correct in one entry, instead of seeing my corrections to my mistakes.

Andrew P.

Robust, reliable and effective system

Reviewed on 2018/05/17

Speeds up our leave management administration.
Fast and full visibility for all team of their PTO allowances.

Pros

actiPLANS is simple to use and has allowed us to manage our team's leave management effectively. The ability for all users to quickly see remaining PTO and request leave at anytime is a real boon. Before actiPLANS, we used a spreadsheet which required manually updating by a member of our team., this has now freed up that time for them to work on more important tasks.

Cons

Some of our team members work a 9/80 working schedule. I wish actiPlans could accommodate this type of working. At present actiPLANS only allows working on the basis of a fixed amount of hours per working day.

actiPLANS made it easy to request time off

Reviewed on 2018/03/08

Pros

I like how well it calculated and kept my paid time off balances up-to-date with automated PTO accruals, balance resets and manual adjustments.

Cons

There could probably be more functions allowing for personalized messaging and communication between managers and users.

Anastasia R.

Great leave tracking tool for affordable price

Reviewed on 2018/05/21

Pros

Easy to use interface, accurate data and reports. Automatic leave requests and approval really saves great deal of time

Cons

There isn't much functionality in terms of employee tracking, but we use additional small soft for this purpose