ServiceBox

Service industry work management

Michael B.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Take it from a Seasoned Service Box user in the HVAC service field.

Reviewed on 2020/09/24

I was part of selecting this product for a company I previously worked at, and developed for up to 25 users. It was the highlight of the great things about that company, so it was an easy decision to use at the new company I recently assisted in starting up from nothing. Started setup on a Tuesday, about an hour to complete the main setup, by Thursday I was filling out work orders and invoicing, the following Monday setup Stripe, and away to the races we went. Excellent support as well, the JobBoxSoftware team is incredible.

Pros

Mechanics love the ease of use and understanding, as well as the clients can easily read the mechanics notes and pictures since it’s all digital. In this industry, client and employee retention are the most 2 important things to growth. Happy employees having the tools at their The reporting allows for reconciling invoices and work orders. Stripe Credit Card Payment system was easy to setup, low cost and has really helped open up opportunities to easily solve our client’s problems without having to necessarily go through the credit app process.

Cons

The default settings at initial setup allow for basic user tiers to delete clients, job sites, and work orders. It’s important to make this distinction before adding new users to the platform, an easy fix for the support team, but something to be aware of. The map link to job site, sometimes uses the bill to address, instead of the job site.

Response from Jobbox Software

Hi Michael,
Thank you for the raving review. It is very important for us here at ServiceBox to have our customers beyond satisfied with our product. It is fantastic to hear that your techs in the field are using our system and enjoying it. Our goal is to make sure that everyone using ServiceBox is enjoying it. If you ever have any ideas for us to improve on, or you are having an issue or bugs, please do not hesitate to shoot us a message using the feedback button.

Karen G.

Hi

Pretty good

Pros

easy to implement, employees have access on their phones to the software

Cons

Pending jobs is a little cumberson. It would be better if it reminded you the job was already posted

Response from Jobbox Software

Hi Karen,
Thanks so much for the review, all of us here at ServiceBox are very happy to hear that you are enjoying our product!
There are actually a number of options to check whether a job posting has been finished or filled, you can go to your customer information and see all the past Work Orders, look up a previous Job number, or if you need to set yourself a reminder you can put it as a to-do task and have it scheduled on your scheduler.
Hope this helps! If you need anything else please don't hesitate to message us using the feedback button at the bottom of your page!

Mari ann R.

Great software for our small refrigeration company

Reviewed on 2018/04/03

Pros

The company is incredibly responsive to questions or requested changes. The software is simple and intuitive for users.

Cons

I would like even greater customization of each users access to the different functions. It would be great if changes were saved without having to click on the green check mark.

Response from Jobbox Software

Hi Mari Ann,
Thank you for taking the time to complete the review of ServiceBox. We are happy to have your team onboard with us here.
We do have the ability to customize the different types of users but I know your company would like even more for how you specifically operate and they are on our list for our development team.
Hope you have a great day.
Your ServiceBox Team

Great software for the service and construction tech to track expenses and labor.

Reviewed on 2018/03/29

It makes it extremely easy to to amalgamate information from job and reference it.

Pros

It makes it easy to track hours, labor, expenses and create notes for other techs. Also excellent how you can attach pictures directly to job.

Cons

Pictures sometimes do not upload on the first time or sometimes fail to upload entirely. Some menus can be difficult to navigate.

Response from Jobbox Software

Hi and thanks for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with ServiceBox.
I am sorry to hear that you have had some trouble with uploading photos sometimes, this shouldn't be happening. We would appreciate that if it happens that you let our support team know by using the feedback option when you are in the system. Here you can also attach the photo so our team can see what would be causing it to fail or not upload.
As well, if you could use the feedback option to let us know which menus you think we could make more user friendly that would be great.
Thank you again for your input and we hope you have a wonderful day!

Jason R.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Service box

overall very positive

Pros

very universal for usage of different phones, tablets and cell plans

Cons

time consuming to fully implement for entire company

Response from Jobbox Software

Hi Jason,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review! Us here at ServiceBox are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the use of our product. Let us know in our feedback button if you have any problems or kinks so we can jump to a solution for you and your company right away.

Patricia K.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

As I see it

Reviewed on 2017/01/10

I use this application every day for work and find that it works quite well for me. I am looking forward to some further training to see what I may be missing if anything.

Pros

I like the ease of use and navigation through the program.

Cons

Sometimes there are time delays which can be frustrating.

Response from Jobbox Software

Hi Patricia,
Thanks for taking the time to let us know that ServiceBox works well for you. We are always happy to hear how we may be able to serve you better.
When you are in the program, go to the Feedback button at the bottom of the page and let us know what training items we could provide to help you with ServiceBox.
We look forward to hearing from you and help you as you continue to use our software.
Your ServiceBox Team!

Shaun R.

Servicebox software

Reviewed on 2017/02/04

I have been using servicebox for almost a year now and it is a great tool to have for creating work orders. I have had customers tell me how professional the work orders look and how easy it is to quickly review the work we performed.

Pros

Ease of use and multi function capability

Cons

Price point

Response from Jobbox Software

Hi Shaun,
Thanks so much for taking the time to review ServiceBox and let us know your thoughts. We are so happy to hear that not only has it made things more organised for your office but also that your customers have noticed a difference.
We welcome any feedback you have and look forward to continuing to work with you.
Have a fabulous day!

Adam M.

I LOVE IT OVERALL. THE SALES TEAM AND SERVICE TEAM ARE AWESOME AND VERY HELPFUL

Pros

ELECTRONIC WORK ORDERS ARE MUCH BETTER THAN PAPER WE USED TO USE

Cons

FEW BUGS, TROUBLE LOADING APP SOMETIMES, ETC.

Response from Jobbox Software

Hi Adam,
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us here. We are happy to hear that the system has been working well for you.
If you are finding any bugs when using ServiceBox, please use the feedback button in order for us to improve your experience.

Lucas K.

Recently started using

Reviewed on 2020/10/02

I have enjoyed the app. It is an all encompassing program, with a great range of options. Much more user friendly then other apps of the same design

Pros

I like that the jobs are easily navigated and that all information is conviently stored all under one job. Can upload all the information when I'm finished building a project, and all future maintenance is able to see all the stuff inputted by the last users.

Cons

We have difficulty seeing where the other workers are. They are listed as a location and as a colour. As a user we can not see who the colours are. So when we need to quickly find who is near us to help we can't access the names.

Tanya C.

Decent application

Reviewed on 2020/09/24

Pros

the way we can schedule the job and the notification goes to the specific user and it is time friendly because all data can be find in one place

Cons

1) there is not much option of customization like we can not customize the layout of invoices or workorder
2)It does not display time in hours and minute format

Response from Jobbox Software

Hi Tanya,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give ServiceBox a great review! We really appreciate that you are enjoying the use of our product.
If you would like to switch or attune parts of our product specifically to your liking, please make a suggestion using our feedback button so we can jump onto the issue and improve your experience.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Brent D.

Exceptional service, Easy to use software

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

Pros

Everything from invoicing, quoting, dispatching all in one place. Connects with accounting software.

Cons

Nothing at this time.
ServiceBox is very quick to respond to issues.

Response from Jobbox Software

Hi Brent,
It has been great working with you so far and we are happy that the system has been a success for you. If you do have any questions, you know how to reach us!
Thanks,

Clayton S.

Service box review

Reviewed on 2020/09/24

Pros

Makes timesheets easy to manage
Easy too find job descriptions and leave notes for the next person to use

Cons

Hard to find material sometimes
Hit the check in or out and the submit button sometimes don’t respond and sits in loading

Response from Jobbox Software

Hi Clayton,
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us here. We are happy to hear that the system has been working well for you while using our timesheets and notes features.
Our team has recently finished an update to improve our material search. We want to make your experience with us at ServiceBox the best it can be, anytime you are having issues with ServiceBox please contact us at our help desk. Our team will do everything they can in order to improve your experience. If you need anything feel free to contact us.

Malcolm B.

Plumbing/ gasfitting company.

Reviewed on 2020/09/30

I like the product and with further development it will only get better.

Pros

I like the scheduler, how it keeps me on track. It works well for tracking projects in progress. What’s been invoiced, and what hasn’t. Let’s me easily convert estimates to work order and further to invoices.

Cons

Lack of templates to customize the layout for invoices. They way that things look are important when Communicating with a customer. It could use customizable page breaks, and other basic layout features for templates and invoices.

Tony F.

Best app I have found for my size of company.

Reviewed on 2020/12/13

Fairly intuitive
Fits most of the boxes for a company my size

Cons

Material integration
Inability to customize some options myself

Cristian M.

Needs an app

Reviewed on 2017/01/16

Great service but trying to do every thing off a phone or tablet browser, the navigation is difficult and takes a few seconds for ever button tapped to register. A play store or app store app specifically design for these devices would be recommended and appreciated.

Pros

All the features

Cons

Pauses a few seconds after ever tapled button.

Response from Jobbox Software

Hi Christian,
Thank you for taking the time to review ServiceBox and provide your thoughts.
We have tried to be in touch with you as we would love to hear from you how we could make things easier for you but we haven't been able to connect. Please give us a call at 1 888 727 4983 or use the feedback option in the system to let us know how we can make your life better when it comes to ServiceBox.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,

Greg H.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

TTCC

Reviewed on 2020/09/24

I currently looking for different software

Pros

It is Canadian and less expensive and works with Sage 50

Cons

How it works and integrates with Sage 50

Response from Jobbox Software

Hi Greg,
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us here. If you would like to share with us about anything else in your journey of finding the right software, we would be happy to hear.

Greg A.

Service box review

Reviewed on 2017/01/13

Service box is a good program I have recommended it to other organizations
I like how it is constantly being upgraded and it fits very well with the industry that I'm in
I wish that the emails had worked out a little bit better for us but ultimately we did come up with a solution

Response from Jobbox Software

Hi Greg,
Thank you for taking the time review ServiceBox! We are thankful for the referrals you have made on our behalf and so happy to hear the program is working well for you.
We are happy that you found a solution for your e-mails. We realise that it wasn't an issue with ServiceBox on that but we are happy none the less that things are going smoothly for your business.
Have a wonderful day!

Toni H.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Updates

Reviewed on 2020/10/06

Pros

I like that it can be interrogated into SAGE software

Cons

I didnt know that I wasnt suppose to update SAGE without notifying Service box. I have been unable to do up invoices to clients for a week.

Susan A.

Susan Arseneault

Reviewed on 2019/02/21

I had been running 4 programs to run our business I am now down to one and bonus it is Canadian made for a Canadian Plumbing Company

Pros

I can have everything i need in one program

Cons

I can think of anything I don't like as of yet, I have only been using it for about a month and a half

Andy M.

service box

Reviewed on 2016/12/12

It was good. Had few issues with login but got fixed. I would recommend you guys to troubleshoot the problems we face which have been reported several times in the past by our company and my co-workers.

Response from Jobbox Software

Andy,
Thank you so much for submitting a review on ServiceBox. We have connected with your company and are happy to confirm that we have been able to look after those problems that had been submitted.
It is a pleasure to have had you using our system.

Tania O.

Excellent program!

Reviewed on 2016/10/05

Really user friendly. Excellent support. Very customizable compared to other programs we have used. The ability to sync with our accounting program is invaluable.

Response from Jobbox Software

Hi Tania,
Thank you so much for taking your time to review ServiceBox. We are thrilled to hear that you have had a great experience and happy to know that the sync is beneficial for your business. Don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected] if you need anything.
Your ServiceBoxTeam

Tejas P.

Great Product

Reviewed on 2017/01/05

It is really good Product, user-friendly and easily understands.
Buying this worth value of money.

Response from Jobbox Software

Hi Tejas,
Thank you for your review of your product. We are happy to hear that you find it easy to use.

• Used Monthly for Free Trial

It's very fast

Reviewed on 2019/04/12

Pros

It is very user-friendly and I personally find this product very useful.

Cons

It does not save everything automatically and doesn't prompt to save.

Matt G.

Honest review

Reviewed on 2020/09/29

The software is great for companies just starting out and is very easy to implement into an existing business. The cost is great. I do feel like it is something that as a company grows it will outgrow the software

Pros

The cost and ease of use. It was very easy to implement into the company. The apps are great also.

Cons

I wish there was more reporting option like sales per techs, daily ticket values, etc.. I would be willing to pay extra for these

Response from Jobbox Software

Hi Matt,
Thank you for the review. We are happy to hear that the cost and ease of our product has been of great service to you. If there are things that you would want to adjust or tweak with your ServiceBox, we can definitely message you or vice-versa using our feedback button in order to help improve your experience. I have passed your idea and information to our development team and we will get in contact with you shortly.

Scott K.
  • Industry: Utilities

All in one package for any Service business

Reviewed on 2016/12/12

This organization tool has given us the opportunity to become completely mobile with our billing from the site while keeping track of work orders, time sheets, and customer history.

Pros

Its flexibility

Cons

When updates are done with the system and it affects and changes system and glitches following day.

Response from Jobbox Software

Hi Scott,
Thanks for taking the time to give us a review. We are always appreciative of the time you take to let others know how ServiceBox has helped your business.
We are committed to building our product and thank you for your patience the last few months as we have made numerous upgrades and we believe that going forward you should not have any issues with these upgrades. As a company we have grown tremendously and these upgrades were necessary to provide the best service to your company.
Thanks again for your time in completing this review.