Showing 18 reviews of 17

Salesvue

Sales automation software native to Salesforce

Showing 18 reviews of 17
Wendy E.

SalesVue Review

Reviewed on 2020/06/13

I really appreciate that our reps have this tool. I know it has allowed us to prospect and stay on top of multiple leads across multiple campaigns.

Pros

It allows the reps to automatically manage their prospecting campaigns by creating follow up tasks for them. The reps benefit by using pre-made templates that they can select from. It especially helps the reps that are not good about creating tasks on their own and ensures everyone is doing multiple touches.

Cons

I think the issue is with my own company, but frequently there are issues between our Salesforce synching with Salesvue activities. Sometimes the activities that the reps do are not showing up in our Salesforce. We need to get both companies involved to fix this. I wish that there was not these synching issues.

Response from Salesvue

Thank you for your review of our product. We are always looking for great feedback. Salesvue is a Native Salesforce.com application so no syncing is taking place. We do, however, rely on Salesforce Jobs to run in a timely manner. If you have examples of activities that are not being recorded, in real time, we would love to look at those and provide feedback and solutions.

Vanessa P.

Salesvue helps us stay organized

Reviewed on 2020/06/12

Salesvue has the BEST customer service. They are responsive, quick to remediate and are always willing to help.

Pros

Salesvue helps my SDRs stay organized with their tasks.

Cons

The plan building functionality is clunky.

Ellie K.

Ellie Klemsz Review

Reviewed on 2020/06/16

Overall I have enjoyed my experience with Salesvue, and I am appreciative to my organization and our amazing Salesforce administrators who are constantly helping us to better understand Salesvue and its functionalities. A sales job can be intimidating because there is a lot of information you need to keep track of, but Salesvue keeps me organized without stressing me out.

Pros

When starting my career with the Pacers I was nervous about learning to use a sales platform, but Salesvue cadences are easy to follow, and they make my job more efficient. I can quickly and easily send emails, make phone calls, and manage my outreach efforts. It helps me to stay on top of all of my work as well as remain consistent in my outbound sales efforts.

Cons

There can be lag time between adding a contact/account to a plan and that contact/account showing up in the Tasks page. I also wish there was a feature to better alert the user when they have a follow-up scheduled with a contact/account.

Nick K.

Good Task Automation Tool

Reviewed on 2020/06/12

Very positive overall, it is a good tool made by a good company. Has helped our org ensure that sales reps follow up on the leads marketing and sales managers want out reps to

Pros

Integrates right into SFDC and is used in SFDC itself. Easy to set up new cadences and automation to auto add records to the cadence. Support is super responsive and helpful

Cons

Can take a while to configure results as you need to. Companies using Salesvue should have someone who knows the ins and outs well (should be SFDC Admin) to be able to unleash full potential

Nate C.

Salesvue Review

Reviewed on 2020/06/17

Pros

Salesvue is simple to use and easy to implement. I've been using Salesvue my entire sales career at both companies I've been with, and the transition was painless.

Cons

There isn't really anything I don't like. Integration with Salesforce can get tricky depending on how your organization uses the two products, but in terms of accessibility and ease of use you've hit the mark.

Justin J.

JJ's Salesvue Review

Reviewed on 2020/06/26

Pros

Salesvue is very easy to use. Being able to categorize and filter leads accordingly is pretty simple. I like classic view over lightning, because there is too much scrolling for info in lightning. Our salesvue rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is always willing to help with any questions.

Cons

Being able to determine when something is logged in Salesvue vs Salesforce.

Robert N.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Salesvue @ PS&E

Reviewed on 2020/06/23

So far, I have found that Salesvue is very easy to use, quick to learn with, and overall a great product for sales individuals

Pros

Cadances for outbound sales are set up easily to follow up with customers in an organized fashion.

Cons

Many times if a follow up has been set with a customer, and I am deep into completing lists of calls, I will forget about a follow up call. It would be nice if there was a prompt by Salesvue that notified me of a follow up so I would not have to check back while in the process of trying to go through a high volume of general calls.

Debra T.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

SalesVue to stay organized.

Reviewed on 2020/06/22

Salesvue has been a great asset to keeping me organized and I can't imagine how I would support my team without it.

Pros

I support 5 different VP's, each pursuing unique industries. Salesvue helps me organize multiple tasks, unique email templates and touch plans for each VP. By being able to place contacts into a touch plans, with personalized emails by industry, I always know that I am reaching out to prospects in a timely manner. This consistency has improved my connect metrics.
The reports function is very user friendly allowing me to track completed tasks and create dashboards for presentations.

Cons

I would like the ability to apply a "delayed delivery" option to my emails for strategic delivery.

Clayton H.

Organized & User-Friendly

Reviewed on 2020/06/22

Pros

The ability to build custom pathways for specific lead categories and the flexibility within each "step" allow for a organized, targeted approach to the sales process.

Cons

Improved integration with mulesoft will allow for flow between Salesvue, Salesforce and TicketMaster.

Kurt C.

Works inside of popular CRM

Reviewed on 2020/06/17

Pros

It works inside of Salesforce and provides detailed reporting.

Cons

Plan/cadence builder and end user UI isn't fluent

Response from Salesvue

Thank you for your review. We value your feedback. Our development team has started our plan builder overhaul, expected to be released fall 2020. We are lucky to have a top notch client success team and we're thrilled you see their continuous efforts to help our clients, like you, succeed.

Jim D.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Salesvue user 2+ years

Reviewed on 2020/06/12

Salesvue is a productivity tool for us - it allows my SDR team to get more done everyday and make sure that nothing slips thru the cracks. It keeps us organized and consistent with our messaging - and frequency of messaging. The customer service we have received from Salesvue has been A+ - they have addressed every question and need quickly and far exceeded my expectations in this category!

Pros

The fact that everything integrates directly with Salesforce was a main driver for us choosing Salesvue.

Cons

Being able to easily build new plans is a little challenging - takes time to learn how to do it correctly.

Carly G.

Salesvue is user friendly, intuitive and helpful.

Reviewed on 2020/06/22

Pros

Salesvue is integrated with our CRM (Salesforce). Overall is it user friendly (very much so with my users which are inbound dev reps). I appreciate my CSM working very closely with me to build custom reporting, and always being available for meetings and discussions with my cross functional teams. They are always willing to help. There were some features that were unavailable that we requested, and much to our surprise the org has offered to build them out for us and provide at no additional charge. They are very helpful overall.

Cons

As with any integrated system, making sure the data in our CRM matches with the data in Salesvue is sometimes difficult. We have been able to make strides in order to capture the data accurately, so that no matter where someone is looking the results are the same.

Chris J.

Onward Salesvue

Reviewed on 2020/06/17

Pros

I loved the amount of desired features that comes with this software

Cons

It is a little tough to know exactly what all you have as far as resources go, right at your fingertip

Barry G.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Love Salesvue!

Reviewed on 2020/06/17

Pros

They are there to help all the time...just not at the start. The customer service is the best of any software company I have ever worked with in 25 years in my industry.

Cons

No issues/cons with Salesvue that I can think of.

Patrick K.

SB Review

Reviewed on 2020/06/26

Very good product overall, could use a couple of tweaks in specific places but nothing major.

Pros

Very easy to administer this product, can flip tasks easily, setup cadences, and workflows around it.

Cons

Involves some APEX code which Im not too familiar with but learning and will have to learn eventually.

Kelsey M.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Great product to help with efficiency!

Reviewed on 2020/06/15

Everything with Salesvue as a daily user has been great! We enjoy the program and I'm happy we made the transition to take advantage of this software.

Pros

This software allows for a streamlined process for individuals to efficiently get work done! It's great to help keep accounts and notes organized. As a daily user of this software, it's user-friendly and helpful to pull reports without going to administrators for those needs.

Cons

I do not feel as if any part of integration was difficult, as once we were trained in the program we were able to effectively work right away. I believe the program is overall easy to learn and has many benefits to launch campaigns and track needs for accounts.

Rob B.

Salesvue for Consumer Ticket Sales

Reviewed on 2020/06/18

Pros

I love how easy the reports are to implement and how accessible information is. From a user standpoint, the flow of going from task to task is very easy.

Cons

We had some trouble with one of our other software and Salesvue communicating. Since we have pivoted away from that software, we have had an easy time.