Aviso Reviews

Aviso

Sales forecasting and data analysis

4.2/5 (29 reviews)
Bill D.

Aviso gives us uncanny accuracy in predicting the revenue attainment for the quarter

Reviewed on 2017/10/12

Pros

Aviso has so many quickly accessible views of our data by team, by segment, by manager and rep to view the health and trend of our business. Its excellent for a high tech sales manager to conduct a 30 minute 1x1 with a sales rep to cover their pipeline, their recent activity, and their forecast. Its also an awesome tool for Sales Operations to collect data and make QoQ or YoY comparisons on data in preparation for the weekly Executive forecast reporting. Our team gets great value from this data.

Cons

There is little flexibility to create a custom report and save it for regular use. In the past they had some delays in developing new features, which they have now fixed.

Chia-ling C.

Great tool and awesome customer support

Reviewed on 2017/08/29

Aviso replaces the entire spreadsheets that were used across the sales organization.

Pros

Aviso is very flexible in adapting to our company's forecasting needs. It's easy to use. Customer Support is awesome in providing support with issues, applying updates, and providing training materials. Data Science algorithm (Aviso scoring).

Cons

From an admin standpoint, not being able to update hierarchy has been a struggle. Self service capabilities are limited. Lack of product level forecasting/predictability.

Great for forecasting, however the User Interface is not the greatest when navigating the deals

Reviewed on 2018/01/24

The biggest benefit is forecast accuracy and insight. Also the analytics and realisation view. Great for deal reviews.

Pros

Great for Forecast accuracy and team roll up. Good visibility of the teams view on their own deal tracking. I like the Aviso Analytics and the forecasting and mail integration for deal activity too.

Cons

The Deal view on the User interface and the fact that the Login is not integrated into Sales Force (Multiple Logins)

Nai S.

Awesome! AVISO help streamline our forecast process. There customer support is the best!

Reviewed on 2017/08/12

Pros

Having all deals listed at a finger tip, each deal is scored by AVISO, the list is not stale (refresh every 15mins), Reports, and new features that come in

Cons

Don't have any real cons that are deal breakers... Not able to resize or customize the deals list.

Anne G.

Good

Reviewed on 2018/01/29

Pros

Easy to use, global view by quarter, mid year or year. Ease to parameter.
Help to drive business in time, figures, status and follow up.
Interesting to share view with all teams.

Cons

A lot of functionnalities are available. Easy to use but I think that a training minimum is required to be sure that the usage is complete.
For example, I am not sure to use this tool in the entire capacities.

Beth D.

Great Tool

Reviewed on 2016/11/03

Aviso is a valuable forecasting tool that is pretty robust as it is but they are also extremely accommodating and flexible with your requests to suite your business needs.

Aviso has been an excellent Opportunity Management and Forecast Management Solution

Reviewed on 2018/01/30

It has significantly sped up the time for me to review and update my opportunities and report through my management.

Pros

I love the integration into my SFDC Instance and the reporting elements of the solution. It is an easy way for me to do mass updates to my opportunities and get a singular preview of my foretasted revenue.

Cons

I feel the UI could be improved a bit and the deal scoring mechanism probably needs to be refined to disclose the weighted elements of the score.

It's a great tool for forecasting and going over deals in your pipeline.

Reviewed on 2018/01/25

It has allowed me to get a better idea on how we may end before the sales month. Thereby giving me the chance to change our sales strategy as a team.

Pros

I like how it can integrate with Salesforce and how it pulls the last updates on the deals. I can see when the last update was made and what the notes relating to discovery was. This gives me a better idea of what went on the call and how we can push the deal forward.

Cons

I wish there was a way for my name to be excluded on the list when you are looking at the deals under your team.

Easy implementation and set up

Pretty accurate forecast.

Pros

It was easy to implement and they were there every step of the way to help you get it up and running. It has also helped us have a more accurate forecast.

Cons

The setup of every user was very manual and the username had to exactly match the email address used (case sensitive).

Peibei W.

Very helpful in showing pipeline/trend/forecasts in sales meetings.

Reviewed on 2017/08/11

Pros

I like their fancy trend charts and the function of deal visualization/Scoreboard. Aviso forecast is put a comparison against RVPs' forecast.

Cons

Aviso score seems not that correct recently, probably related to the UI change. Sometimes there are glitches.

6.0/10

Easy to use, great UI, tracks accountabilty

Reviewed on 2018/01/25

Pros

We are transitioning from one CRM to another, so this makes it incredibly easy to have all of my active opportunities and pipeline in one place. I also love how its single sign on with Centrify, and i dont have to sign into multiple apps.

Cons

At times there is duplicity with multiple forecasting tools. I also wish i knew what the percentages were based on when calculating the deal probaility.

Christian C.

Awesome sales tool!

Reviewed on 2018/01/26

Easy and accurate sales forecasting.

Pros

Aviso gives us sales people a more accurate way of forecasting. I haven't used other similar tools so I have no other point of comparison but so far, it has made my job a little easier. It definitely is less confusing compared to excel sheets.

Response from Aviso

Thanks for the great review Christian! Please keep us informed if you have any additional product feedback or questions.

Reviewed on 2018/01/24

strong visibility into my SFDC opps

Pros

Suggestions are very helpful. I use the Deals view frequently and review the Aviso score as a data point for pulling deals in to Q.

Cons

Renewals are pretty static for us so reviewing them weekly is a little bit of a nuisance. Sometimes I see Closed opps. I feel like that should be a very deliberate switch/ check box to show anything closed.

Tyler J.

I am from FP&A, so I mostly use the forecasting and summary views for Aviso, which have been helpful

Reviewed on 2018/01/26

Additional visibility into the sales forecast, as well as a separate view with the Aviso forecast. It has also been helpul in tracking changes over time, which we previously had to manually track.

Pros

I like the ease of digging in through different geographies and territories quickly. I have found the Aviso forecast helpful as a seperate view from the sales forecast.

Cons

I wish there was more visibility into how the forecast is create. I appreciate the changes, but what % on each deal and what factors the forecast behind it is using would be helpful in triangulating differences between the sales role up and the Aviso forecast.

Response from Aviso

Thanks for the great review and feedback Tyler! Please keep us informed if you have any product issues or questions in the future.

Dan C.

Easy to use and always available

Reviewed on 2018/01/26

Pros

Always available (no down time)
Fast and easy to access information
Customizable to fit our company's specific needs

Cons

A lot of information, many screens, and sometimes a little confusing (but I would rather have all of the options)

Response from Aviso

Thanks for the great review and feedback Dan! Please keep us informed if you have any product issues or questions in the future.

The Aviso Team

Aviso is highly recommended for any sales team due to its streamlined, intelligent forecasting tools

Reviewed on 2018/01/23

Pros

Simply put, the dashboards and intelligent forecasting tools are the primary motivations for adopting Aviso. We looked at a lot of different tools before selecting Aviso.

Cons

Although most of the software is pretty intuitive to use, there is an initial learning curve. Having more wizards or tutorials would be helpful.

Brinda C.

it was good but recently you've done changes and now cannot see mth breakdown of deals.

weekly forecast capture

Pros

It was good but after recent update not so good. Month to mth breakdown was good, dashboard and recent changes made to forecast which was captured also good. Ability to change amt and see closed deals , upside, commit,.... all good.

Cons

What you need to do is when do updates let us know the changes you've done, you did have something but i wasn't able to see the changes at that time so thought next time i log in i can go through tutorial but it wasn't available and now i'm lost to give my mgr monthly breakdown of deals so pls help.

5.0/10

The tool helped our company forecast sales effectively.

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/01/23

Pros

One off our managers shared. "Uses Aviso for 1-on-1 coaching sessions.
Useful view of Opportunities with the deal insight cards.
The number of pushes denotes rep behavior per Opportunity.
Viewing how detailed the notes are for pushed Opportunities and comparing them with similar Opportunities.Being able to visualize the pipeline for the whole Team."

Cons

more features that will help us forecast sales effectively and efficiently.
we need a tool that will help our organization reach our long term goal.

Good tool to measure progress to target

Reviewed on 2018/09/09

Pros

It was interesting to see day to day progress towards the target

Cons

It took a while to get started with Aviso, which was not so straightforward

Srimathi K.

Its too good to do the online Forecasting and very easy to handle it.

We can save the time

Pros

It will save the time, we can update our comments online while running the forecast call, we can make required changes also

Aviso is a great tool to manage opportunities and forecast numbers monthly, quarterly and yearly

Used Monthly for 1+ year

Forecasting

Pros

I like most is the ability to see opportunities of each of your reps and do actual coaching and do deal review via Aviso

Cons

What I least like about the software is it's hard to navigate at first and requires training to utilize the software efficiently

Ron C.

Easy To Use

Reviewed on 2017/11/09

Pros

This software was a free trial. While we were not able to fully purchase the subscription, it was easy to use and we felt that the product worked well. We did not have it long enough to find any problems.

Cons

We did not have this free trial long enough to have any problems. Basically it was a financial decision to not go with it, but we did not experience any problems.

Matthew P.

Very confusing with updating forecasts

Reviewed on 2018/01/25

Insight into deal movement, lots of dashboards, etc.

Pros

Clean interface, nice integration into SFDC. The Aviso interface - while constantly changing or being upgraded, moved around - is fairly intuitive.

Cons

UI constantly changing, updating "$0" is clumsy as you must enter a value. If you update the quarter - all months in Q should update.

6.0/10
Hana F.

Aviso has been a good tool to help keep track of pipeline accurately

organized, accurate pipeline

Pros

It is a good weekly reminder to sit down and revue your deals, good tool to keep accurate pipeline and projections. very easy to use, good UI

Cons

needs better integration with SFDC, sometimes updates need to be made in both softwares, which is double the work

Gabriel W.

a single platform to discuss status of every deals with my boss

Reviewed on 2018/01/30

Pros

- single view of all deal with self judgement
- easy to communicate and review deals with boss, and boss of my boss

Cons

- sometimes too much visibility for my boss
- update from SFDC is slow (once per day?) which not good for user in APAC