We can know on which steps customers need help and make changes to the site accordingly in order to better convert
The supervision mode and the chat history allow me to have a total visibility on the activity at the agent level and I can therefore bring new processes so that the experience of our customers is the most satisfactory
The mirroring is not always in real time and if you could see the full page we would be able to see all the info and avoid asking the customer. Example: if it is at the bottom of the page we do not see the name of the hotel, its departure date, its departure city ......
Merci beaucoup pour votre feedback Claire.
Client contact and Improved trust
Allows to advise people remotely, create a contact with the customer and improve confidence as well as sales.
The pre-recorded phrases: To make it short, it is a bit messy! I was more comfortable with the old system than with the new one!
Monitoring and reporting capabilities
Ease of enriching the standard library
Ergonomics of the platform
Satisfaction survey that could be completed including by adding additional questions (eg NPS)
Merci pour votre retour Philippe!
I gained in reactivity and the possibility to commit more with clients on the chat
The ease of administration of the solution that allows me to be agile on the evolution of the trigger rules and the responsiveness of iAdvize Team.
Some reporting data is missing but I know there are changes planned on it. The Social is not yet fully developed for our needs.
For the interlocutors, have immediate access to a person without having to call: what is convenient for people abroad or who would not dare to take the phone to make a phone call.
- The ability to choose the number of conversations you wish to display at the same time.
- The option delete a message by clicking on the small trash
- The fact of being able to see what is being written from the user. This allows us to prepare our response and be more responsive.
- No possibility to filter the messages in the left bar. There should be a search bar to find conversations, including those that have been closed.
- Have the possibility to make the bar on the left disappear automatically especially during conversations.
- Have the possibility to find a closed conversation. In the case of a false manipulation, if the conversation window were about to close, be able to retrieve it.
- Access the profile of our interlocutor.
- When the speaker's speech is not appropriate, have a button to end the conversation with an end message and have the ability to block some users.
- Pressing "Enter" automatically sends the message. It is more visually friendly to see an entire message rather than fragments of sentences one after the other because it seems much more indigestible. It has to go visually and it does not.
templates, put an attachment that is available to clients, navigation, see the customer view.
THE PRICE !
To be able to measure and follow customer relations on this contact channel
To be able to follow conversations of consultants and quickly view customer satisfaction
To have to make screenshots to use a conversation for improvement and or sharing with supervisors
The ability to see the customer's screen is very interesting for us. The tool is quite fast during dialogues.
As I said there is no way to be notified of a message other than the open tab :-( This is VERY inconvenient because I often miss conversations.It should be alerted via a smartphone app OR simply as before with a box of dialogue which opens on the screen