KeldairHR

Applicant Tracking & Recruiting Software

Geoff L.

Geoff Lund, HR Manager with Comfort Keepers

Reviewed on 2014/01/22

Pros

The ability to have our applicants' hard and soft skill responses scored automatically is a big win for us. We use the hard skills questions for our "must have" questions. Then, we use the soft skill questions for our "nice to have" questions. The resulting score tells us quickly whether the applicant meets the minimum requirements for the job and, if he/she does, how many of the desired or preferred qualities does he/she have. Of course, we also enjoy having the ability to create robust job postings that include not only the requirements but also the benefits of each job. And we also appreciate having these jobs posted to top job boards like Indeed.com. The customer service is terrific also.

Cons

It would be beneficial to set default views within the Talent screen (i.e.-each time you open the screen, it is sorted and filtered in the way you chose).

Jeff T.

Great product for the price!

Reviewed on 2015/12/29

Pros: Service and response has been great during and after implementation.
Flexible pricing model
Very intuitive software and easy to use
Not limited to users
Reports and dashboards are very easy to customize and understand even for the
technically challenged.

Cons: If your company operates in multiple locations applicants WILL apply to the wrong location from time to time. The software will not allow you to re assign an applicant to another region or to another position. This can be extremely frustrating when you want to close a region but have a pending app out there.

In general the website can be slow.

Overall I really have enjoyed my experience with Hyrell. My client manager is amazing and is very responsive. I believe due to the size and scale of our company we experience some unique challenges. I would definitely recommend this software is you're looking for a stand alone ATS. Hyrell has significantly reduced our time to hire by over as week and we have been able to use our manpower to focus on other things besides hiring.

Tom B.

We have been using Hyrell for about 5 months and we are very happy

Reviewed on 2014/01/22

Pros

It does so many aspects of HR for us. It tracks where the applicants are finding us. It helps us easily rate them, select them for interviews, communicate, and track information for EOE. It's a tremendous tool.

Cons

I don't like the archive the way it works today. When we archive something, it's difficult for my team to stay on top of the archived candidates for hiring purposes. If there was a way to change an aspect of a position but not actually change the position and avoid archiving, that would be very helpful. It could be a switch you throw so you give your client the ability to determine if their change impacts the position enough so it has to be new. Either that or dig into the archive tool and how it works.

Carrie N.

GREAT money and time saving product

Reviewed on 2015/07/15

We started using Hyrell about 3 months ago and could not be happier. We have 6 locations and are getting ready to open a 7th in a few weeks so hiring is a priority. The number of applicants we have received has been incredible! Plus, we have saved a great deal of money! Before we would place individual ads on websites and in newspapers, spending hundreds of dollars for little results. Since Hyrell posts on Indeed and other sites all at once, and allows for mobile access, we are getting many more applicants. We even added a link to our website so we can move towards a paperless application process. As for ease of use, Hyrell offers some great webinars and one-on-one help for my new managers. The managers have adapted easily to the system and find it very user friendly. As an administrator, it took some time to get set up but once I had the library created, posting a new job opening is a snap! I am new to the company and rolling Hyrell out was my first project. Thanks for making me look good!

Desiree C.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Fits the needs of an on-the-go and highly selective company.

Reviewed on 2014/07/31

Pros

I like the contact and "face" of the various members of Hyrell. I feel like I have a background and relationship with the team, not just a tech support person somewhere in the world.

In regards to bugs or issues, I appreciate the update emails I get letting me know things are being done to work on the problems. It makes you feel heard, and unlike a lot of companies, you don't feel like your concern gets sent into the world wide web never to be acknowledged again.

Cons

It has taken some time for the interview calendar bug to get fixed and the background check feature does not use sources we are legally allowed to use. Were still having to outsource our background checks.

Olivia J.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Love it - Can't live without it!

Reviewed on 2014/05/30

Pros

Hyrell makes the hiring process so much easier! I love that I can request references in a matter of seconds and schedule interviews. All of my notes and data are in one easy-to-navigate place.The process of self-elimination truly saves time on the front end. Prior to Hyrell, I was sifting through hundreds of unqualified candidates just to identify the ones that may be a fit.

Cons

I really have not come across a weakness at this point.

Amanda E.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Administrative Assistant: I coordinate the interview process.

Reviewed on 2014/07/31

Pros

The customer service from the vendor is fantastic! Their responses are timely and very helpful. The product brings together all of the hiring process into one location. It's a great help when looking for history or creating a new applicant.

Cons

There are a few items that should be standard that are not. A read all button or a more universal format (in regards to viewing messages) would be a great help to new users or less tech savvy users.

Sarah S.

Great system for complex hiring!

Reviewed on 2015/07/22

We are a smaller non-profit, but based in fourteen different locations. Each location has a hiring manager and we needed a system that could help us easily communicate across the board. Hyrell did just that.

Our account manager was A-mazing. Anytime we had an issue, she was available and helped us out. We did run into a few snags in the very beginning (some bugs, some issues just translating our processes into a new system) and she patiently got us through every one.

We highly recommend Hyrell to anyone that's needing to simplify their hiring systems, especially any organization that has offices that communicate remotely.

Bobbette E.

Hyrell's Applicant Tracking Software has greatly simpliefied my recruiting process.

Reviewed on 2015/08/11

I've only worked with Hyrell's applicant tracking software a few weeks but so far, it has been a wonderful experience. So many tasks can be accomplished within the software; applicant acknowledgements, scheduling interviews, sending rejection letters, etc. I spend less time paying phone tag with applicants and more time developing new relationships with organizations to bring in talent.

The only issue I have run into has been with scheduling multiple managers to an interview. At present, the software will not allow more than one manager to be invited to an interview. So, I'm using Outlook for those instances.

Trish C.

Raving Fans

Reviewed on 2015/08/26

Our company was using a similar product prior to being introduced to Hyrell. Hands down, the switch was the right decision. The product design & functionality were well thought out...and very obviously tested in "real world" circumstances before finalizing. Hyrell's partnership with other vendors (i.e. Indeed) is a win, win, win - for Hyrell, their clients, & the job seeker. Hyrell continues to improve & update their product. The support and ongoing training provided by their staff is professional, timely, & valuable.
Needless to say, we true Raving Fans.

Lauren E.
  • Industry: Philanthropy

Hiring system

Reviewed on 2014/07/31

Pros

I can get all the information about the applicant in one spot: application, resume, etc., and I can schedule the interview from the same place.

Cons

It's still new. I'm still exploring it and getting a grasp on it, but so far, I do not have any complaints.

Laura H.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Kudos to Hyrell

Reviewed on 2014/08/27

Pros

It's easy to use, user-friendly, and multifunctional. I appreciate the communication options offered for reaching out to candidates.

Cons

I would only appreciate receiving more candidates. With how frequent we are looking to interview, a wider range of applicants would benefit.

Beth A.

Wish All HR sytems were this easy!

Reviewed on 2015/09/03

I love Hyrell! My managers have such an easy time using it, I never receive confusion or complaints. It does exactly what I need it to do and Emily Russen, my contact at Hyrell responds to all of my questions quickly and thoroughly. Hyrell was a far cheaper option then many of the other companies I researched. They have exceeded my expectations from day one!!

Linda T.

Overall, Hyrell is meeting our needs.

Reviewed on 2015/07/28

We have been using the system for about 1 year. I found the startup process with the staff easy. They took our information and incorporated it into the system. Throughout the year they have been very receptive to our requests and needs. Overall I would recommend Hyrell as a great applicant tracking system.

Michael G.
  • Industry: Philanthropy

We are fairly new to Hyrell, but I hope to continue using this product

Reviewed on 2014/02/04

Pros

The software is easy to use and makes it much easier to hire qualified candidates for my organization.

Cons

I am not aware of anything that I do not like about Hyrell.

Autumn G.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

I use it to get applicants for my positions.

Reviewed on 2014/01/23

Pros

I like all the info I get. It saves me time in the interview process. I love getting an email every time I have a new applicant.
The email feature is my favorite.
I also like that people get feedback when I review it.

Cons

Too many steps. It needs to be simpler.
I don't like the pre-made emails.
I don't like that it saves the people's info once I reject. I usually always have an opening that I am hiring for.

Randy C.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

New HYRELL User

Reviewed on 2016/02/19

Pros

The vendor is very involved and always ready to help and you always get the same representative.

Cons

I have only been using for 3 months and I have not found anything I do not like. I will know more when I pull out the Affirmative Action information

Shaun W.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Utilized for review of candidates

Reviewed on 2014/08/21

Pros

It's easy to use and navigate the site.

Cons

There's nothing to note at this time. We have not had a negative experience.

• Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Reviewed on 2014/10/25

I find Hyrell is incredible easy to use! It's to the point and it makes hiring that much easier. It is well organized and I simply love it!

Paula B.

As we have grown; HYRELL has been very flexible in helping us grow with our needs.

Reviewed on 2015/07/29

The system is very easy to use. Sometimes there appears to be lag times however our Rep has helped us to ensure these lag times are addressed ASAP.

Andrea W.

We launched the tool in March 2015.

Reviewed on 2015/08/03

Pros - Very easy to use. Simple tool.

Cons - 1) Unable to move candidate to a different position for hire, 2) Unable to manually create a new hire to a requisition, 3) unable to edit position once already posted. 4) Running reports is complicated.

The software is very user friendly as a basic tool and Hyrell representative is very customer service oriented, always assessable and very helpful.

Barry M.

Recruiting is an everyday job and Hyrell allows me to sleep a few hours while it works for...

Reviewed on 2015/10/06

It is easy and efficient. It is fast to post and or take down a position and to sort all of the applicants.

Rebekah Y.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 2015/02/23

Pros

I love how easy it was to setup and use Hyrell. It doesn't take much to jump right in.

Cons

There isn't anything I've found that I don't like with this product.

Ginni J.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

I have found it very easy to use.

Reviewed on 2014/06/05

Pros

It is so easy to use!

Cons

I don't think enough people know about Hyrell. I had never heard of it prior to our company using it.

Jessy B.

Keldair Review

Reviewed on 2020/07/13

As a growing business, not only have we consistently used KeldairHR for hiring services, but internally we have been able to alter positions and roles within our company based on discussions and hiring strategies. At one point, we as a company thought we were looking for a certain position, but soon after altered the position once re-aligning the goals of the position. This was something not many recruiting systems would have pursued with us and made the value of the software and team that much more.

Pros

The practicality and ease of having a recruiter has saved me an infinite amount of time. The service is 100% reliable, user-friendly, and I truly appreciate the ability to give constructive feedback and feel catered to. I thoroughly enjoy having a system that's geared towards my personal and business preferences. Such great value in this product and service!

Cons

There were some features in the beginning that took some getting used to/ features that were more geared to the recruiter's needs than a customer, however, there have been so many revised items since my beginning of using the product and a bunch of that has been changed and altered for customer use.