Cake Reviews

Cake

Digital marketing analytics

4/5 (6 reviews)

Very powerful affiliate tracking platform

Reviewed on 2018/12/12

CAKE has been a strong platform for our affiliate program for a number of years now. It allows us to efficiently manage our affliates.

Pros

Tracking down to subid level
Easy implementation of partner postbacks and pixels.

Cons

Not well localized for European date formats and number formats
No scheduling of payout changes in events

Julie K.

Cake is easy as pie to use

Reviewed on 2018/10/04

I can integrate with 3rd parties and it is very easy to do, plus I can send my affiliates their tracking so I know that it matches up and there is no room for discrepancy. I like the ease of the reporting system.

Pros

I like that it gives me stats in real time, I can check pixel fires, real time reporting, mobile tracking etc.

Cons

Sometimes its a bit hard to reach support on busy days, but all in all they are very helpful.

6.0/10

Cake is running a lot of ad networks

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/11/21

Pros

As an affiliate, Cake makes the process of selecting and running offers each. With so many ad networks using this platform, it also makes the learning curve and consistency quite nice as well.

Cons

On the advertiser/client side, CAKE isn't the cheapest solution around, but it's also a top player. Seeing more customization options would be nice, so it's not so familiar and similar to other platforms running it as a network solution.

Response from CAKE

Hi there!

Thank you so much for your review, we're so happy to hear about your success with our product. We would love to better understand what you're looking for in terms of more customization options. If you would like to discuss with us further, feel free to email us at [email protected]

Thanks!

Rating only

Reviewed on 2017/07/25
Review Source

Bud J.

New user but so far so good

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2017/09/15

Pros

I do think this software is much easier to use than others, I really like the overall look and design as well as the end result.