eVoice Reviews

eVoice

Small business phone software

4.8/5 (5 reviews)
Stephanie M.

Everyone who calls my business raves about eVoice

Reviewed on 2017/01/16
Review Source

You know it's great when your callers hear the jazz classic "Take Five" when their call is being routed to you. I hear positive comments about my phone system all the time. With eVoice, it's possible to take a one-person company and make it sound like a big corporation.

Pros

Having my calls follow me everywhere is a big plus. When someone calls in, the phone rings on up to three numbers, sequentially or simultaneously, so I never miss a call. I love the ability to return a call through the eVoice app on my cell phone and have my business phone number appear as the caller id. I like that you are able to choose a toll-free or a local number. Voicemail messages are transcribed and sent via email, and you can return a call with one click!

Cons

Sometimes, the voicemail transcription doesn't match the caller's message, which can result in confusion, but if it doesn't make sense, you just listen to it. If you choose not to record your own messages or not to use their professionally recorded message (free for the first one), the computer generated voice sounds robotic.

eVoice fits my business needs

Reviewed on 2017/08/18
Review Source

Pros

Simplified pricing for solopreneurs and professionals.
Basic features are easy to use.
Up-time and reliable service.
Customer support is available when you need them.
Easy to upgrade as needed.

Cons

Would like to an easy-to-use interface and advanced features.
Would like a single sign-on while using multiple products within brand.
Would like Pay-per-call telephone answering/message taking
Mobile app is convenient, but uses cell phone service to make calls versus allowing data/wifi connection when roaming or when phone service is not available.

eVoice is a great alternative to a full-time receptionist or live answering service.

Reviewed on 2018/12/26

Pros

Our firm cannot justify the expense of hiring a receptionist or answering service. Therefore the features and functionality of eVoice is a perfect fit for us.

Cons

I wish eVoice was a bit less expensive. But, I'd have to say that the features are a great value.

Good software for the money

Reviewed on 2018/08/19

Pros

The price of the software is what attracted me most about it. I also loved the fact that there can be voicemails as I am not able to answer the call every time. What I found great is the ability to choose your own number as well.

Cons

Sometimes, some cuts are present but very short ones so this is absolutely not as important.

Patricia M.

One number Keeps you in Touch

Reviewed on 2018/08/29

This one number rings right in with all my business related number to my cell phone

Pros

I like that one number keeps me in touch with all my business callings. It was easy to sign up for this service and within a few minutes it was set up.

Cons

I wished they had more numbers for my area