Bannersnack

4,4
Amber C.

Helps Our Agency Create All the Display Ads We Desire

Reviewed on 2019/07/29

Bannersnack helps our agency impress clients by delivering responsive ad templates and social media graphic templates. It takes our team less time to create beautiful ads and that's a win for our design-inclined individuals and our non-design-inclined individuals.

Pros

Bannersnack's display ad templates and ad creator are world class. Being able to place your headline, CTA and image into a sidebar and have Bannersnack create many display ads that look beautiful is incredible.

They also have great templates for social media posts as well.

Cons

I've been using Bannersnack for just about two years now and sometimes I find the auto-saving doesn't work as expected and I find myself losing work I got distracted from. Other than that, I have no other complaints!

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Amber,

We're happy to see that you are enjoying all of the features that Bannersnack has to offer and we appreciate you taking the time to post a review of our platform. Every successful story comes as a morale boost for our team as we know that all of our efforts are paying off! I can see that you had some minor issues with our new autosave feature, and I do have a solution for you. In order to trigger the autosave feature the banner must first be saved into your workspace as a url hash needs to be generated. In order to do this, when creating a banner, simply create the size or sizes if you are creating a set, save the blank canvas so that the banner generates in your workspace and then start designing on it. This way the autosave will trigger and save your work every 15 seconds while you are designing.

Kim L.
Industry: Insurance

Review of Bannersnack

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/06/19

> able to get banners produced quicker that creating them in Photoshop
> quick to make changes and we do a lot of testing with banners

Pros

> Software was intuitive and learning curve was quite quick.
> Able to make global changes to a set of banners

Cons

> the resolution of GIFs and PNG banners were not great quality
> nice that I could create HTML5 banners

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Kim!

Thank you for taking out of your time to leave a review of Bannersnack! We appreciate any feedback and we count every word as constructive for further development.
I'm happy to see that you are enjoying our app and its features and that we have managed to improve your workflow.
I can see that you have encountered some issues with the GIF and PNG exports, reason for which I would like to let you know that you can get in contact with our support representatives at any time through the built-in chat, and they will gladly assist you with any request or answer any questions that might come up.

Drew B.
Industry: Computer Software

Great way to scale your graphics at low cost

Reviewed on 2020/09/27

Before BannerSnack, there was no feasible way for me to create animated graphic for advertising with my organization — the process simply took much too long. With BannerSnack, I'm now able to create 5-10 animated graphics weekly, and can do so in as little as 5 hours a week.

Pros

Bannersnack streamlines the animation process, and is a perfect fit for organizations looking to scale their capabilities with animation or HTML ads. I can quickly create one animation using preset templates, make any customizations I need to make, and have those changes reflect in a nearly infinite number of specific dimensions or formats almost instantly. Creating digital advertising sponsorship packages is a breeze, even when sending to multiple outlets with different requirements, formats, dimensions, and specifications.

Cons

The tools present to create the graphics themselves are rather limited — even when comparing to a similar browser-based graphics tool like Canva.

Response from Bannersnack

Hi Drew,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave such positive feedback! We understand how important it is to create designs easily and save time, which is why we're trying to keep our platform as user-friendly as possible, while adding new features, to help you create amazing looking ads in no time.
Thank you for choosing Bannersnack!

Clayton K.

We have recommended Bannersnack to a lot of people. We love bannersnack for creating HTML5 ads.

Reviewed on 2018/05/08

Pros

Very easy and quick to use and make high-quality ads that would take 3 times as long in photoshop. We also love how easy it is to animate the ads.

Cons

1) Wish we could bend/curve text.
2) Wish you could save for print PDF.
3) Wish it were easier to remove/organize old pictures. You can't delete pictures that are in use.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Clayton,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are currently working on adding a feature that will allow users to individually format text which will add a lot more flexibility when working with text layers. We are also working on adding a Library portion that will help users better store and organize their images. Regarding the deletion of uploaded images, you can achieve that by going to Add Images -> My images, selecting the image you want to delete and clicking on the "i" icon from the bottom right corner of the screen, then clicking on the delete button. Please refer to this screenshot https://www.screencast.com/t/2HzZNPCP.

Terrance P.
Industry: Automotive

Snazzy Banners

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2020/10/06

It's cool to use and can easily spice up a website. One of the good things I believe is that if you update your banner from Bannersnack it should update on other sites.

Pros

I like that you could easily create custom banners to use nearly anywhere HTML is useable. Things like slide shows or little animations.

Cons

I feel like it's not the same as when I used it years ago. All of the same features aren't really there or are behind paywalls.

Response from Bannersnack

Hi Terrance,

Thank you for your feedback, much appreciated!

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Jillian H.

Great Tool for Custom Banner Designing

Reviewed on 2018/07/24

Overall, Bannersnack is really a life-changing work program. We started using them in the Fall of 2017 and we haven't gone back. Other banner designing programs just didn't match up to the quality and customer service we've seen in Bannersnack. The online chat for questions is WONDERFUL. They are available almost 24/7 and I've never had to wait very long for a response. Very kind people who clearly care about their customers!

Pros

I LOVE how much Bannersnack has increased in features in just over a year. They are constantly updating their software and taking customers' feedback into actual consideration. For those who are not so design-minded, they supply a large amount of aesthetically-pleasing templates and pre-made copy designs. Additionally, there are SO many options when designing a custom banner as well. As someone who is accustomed to Photoshop, I feel like I am not missing out on a ton of features when designing in Bannersnack.

Another wonderful feature is being able to upload my own fonts and logos. Designing banners as Sets also saves me a lot of time when I am putting the same design on multiple banner sizes. The reason we started using Bannersnack in the first place was the ability to export as HTML5 and have animated banner ads. I've been so happy with how they have continued advancing the customization options of the animated features! So many of our clients are happy with these animated ads we create.

Cons

Bannersnack does occasionally have bugs. Occasionally the editor screen will lead to a blank white page, and if I haven't saved my banner, I will have to start over. I've also had issues with Bannersnack changing the font when exported with my own uploaded fonts. Another thing I would like to see at some point is the ability to preview all the sizes of banners I make in one link, instead of having three separate links for 3 separate sizes.

Tyler S.

Solid Tool for Quick Creative

Reviewed on 2020/04/13

Easy to use software for creating banner ads on the fly in collaboration with a team in multiple locations.

Pros

I would say Bannersnack is like Canva for display ads- great product when used properly, easy collaboration, and no technical issues.

Cons

The way creative is sorted on a per-user basis is a little clunky, but it's manageable. Otherwise no complaints!

Response from Bannersnack

Hi Tyler,

We are grateful that you've taken a little bit of your time to leave a review of our platform. The opinion of our users is crucial in our development as our main focus is to build a design platform that fits the needs of the majority of our users based on their needs and requirements. So far, we have introduced numerous utility functions and even interface updates at the suggestion of our customers, and we plan on always keeping every recommendation into account! Just like in any other case, I will note down your suggestion on our sorting process and pass it onto our developers for a review. We appreciate the insight, and we hope to see you around in the future!

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Yair K.
Industry: Industrial Automation

Best banners builder out there

Reviewed on 2020/03/20

AMAZING. Really life-changing stuff

Pros

1. Ease of use - It's practically self-explanatory.
2. You can make 20 banners in different sizes with a few clicks, including animation!
3. Full of features, including Google Ads file sizes, mp4, PNG and HTML5 exporting.

Love this!

Cons

I really didn't see any cons from my 2 years' use. This is a great product

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Yair,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of Bannersnack. We're excited to hear that you've had such a long and positive experience with our design platform and that we've managed to rise to your expectations as a marketeer. We're planning on bringing new features and improving our platform, even more, adding new traits as we go in the following few months, so we hope you will decide to continue with our collaboration and take advantage of the benefits that are yet to come soon!

Jess P.

Bannersnack Makes Generating Your Online Ad Easy

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/12/11

Great product overall for creating banners on a budget with ease.

Pros

This easy to use online banner maker is just perfect for making banner ads. They have many stock photos to fit your advertising needs as well as a variety of many style fonts to boldly say what you need to say.

Cons

It takes a minute to get used to how everything works. It could also use a few more image editing tools.

Response from Bannersnack

Hi Jess,

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to post a review about Bannersnack. We are pleased to see that our platform has proven to be useful for you and it has improved the way you create your designs. We greatly appreciate your feedback! You can be sure to expect some new features this year, as we continue to develop new and intuitive ways of making your job even easier when creating designs.

Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Professional Banners at your fingertips

Reviewed on 2019/12/24

We were testing a range of different design tools over the best part of a year and this was a great contender, but the paywall does require some serious level of commitment.

Pros

Bannersnack offers an incredibly powerful design suite that is very scalable and can design a variety of professional looking banners with only a few clicks.

Cons

Paywall quite steep, making this software only really sensible for serious designers with a steady workflow.

Response from Bannersnack

Hi There,

We'd like to thank you for taking the time to post a review. Feedback is greatly appreciated and accounted for by the members of our team as we are doing our best to create a platform that will satisfy even the most eccentric of designers. It's good to see that our design platform is rising up to the expectations of our users and it gives us great confidence for future implementations of features that will take Bannersnack to the next level! We hope you will decide to join us in our endeavour as we continue to push out updates that will greatly increase efficiency and reduce duration of performed work.

Sean Q.
Industry: Publishing
Company size: Self Employed

Bannersnack / Leading Technology

Reviewed on 2019/08/06

Bannersnack has created technology to create outputs the world has never seen before. They are the best company in their industry. Highly recommended. Love it!

Pros

1) Easy to code with a Drag and Drop interface; Bannersnack has the sophistication of creating top quality products with the simplicity of constructing designs for beginner and expert level integration. It gives the user the ability to create a spectacular result.

2) The hospitality of their customer service team is un-comparable

3) For having such a high standard product they have made it easily accessible with their pricing.

Cons

1) On hover use to be a formal feature of Bannersnack. It was simple to create objects with on hover, however, if the user has knowledge of coding; it is still simple.

2) Sometimes if you run into a problem the user has to come up with a solution for themselves.

3) The given features always work but only under certain circumstances.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Sean,

We'd like to let you know how much we appreciate your amazing review of Bannersnack! We agree that creating designs using our platform is a piece of cake once you've familiarized yourself with all of its features and functionality perks. As for our support team, they are indeed the best when it comes to knowledge of the platform and hospitality as they take full interest in all of our user's issues treating each thread in the best possible way.
Related to the issues that you've been facing, we have added a hover effect directly into our animation section and this can be found and applied using the middle sector of the animation bar in the timeline. If you need further details related to this or any other matter, you can always contact our colleagues from support and they will gladly help you out!

Eric R.

Best Banner Generator Out There For The Price

Reviewed on 2018/07/27

Overall I'm very happy with what Bannersnack has helped me achieve with my line of work. We were able to breathe new life into an advertising product that had grown somewhat stale of late and with recent software changes in our advertising networks, we'll be relying even more heavily on this service. The other players in the market that offer this kind of service are either unintuitive, unimaginitive or unbecoming of the kind of image we would want to portray with online advertising. We've actually saved money overall since we'd previously been paying designers to make a smaller set of ads on our behalf and those were simply static images. I recommend this service to anyone I meet that's looking for this kind of thing as it was recommended to me by a friend. Sure, there's always something that could be better, a bug fixed here and there, but I think for the money, this is the best solution out there right now.

Pros

The Banner Generator! I work in online advertising and this tool has been very helpful in getting a number of ads made in all sizes for the networks we use quickly and efficiently. We used to rely on designers doing a bunch of work by hand and have to wait days or even weeks for mediocre results. Now I can make the ads myself in less than a day and the animation has made our clients much more appreciative. We can dial in the layouts we like the most, then it's a simple matter to duplicate banner sets and make revisions to get unique banners for each client. Bannersnack has saved us a ton of time and gave our service a fresh new look.

Though we use HTML5 for the actual advertising, I like that I can send GIFs as example files to my clients. I'm excited to see what the Branded share links look like, since right now we're sending GIFs as previews. I'd love to see a bulk download feature for GIFs, but I can understand why this might be a bit daunting in terms of resource usage.

Cons

Though the process of creating images using the generator is getting better, there are still a few bugs that need sorting. There are definitely some quirks and the occasional service outage where a banner set might take a long time to save or you can't export for a bit, but this is definitely the exception and not the rule. I can only recall one particularly bad day where the service wasn't working for a few hours, but I didn't end up losing any work, just time.

Sometimes text elements don't get updated when you copy banner sets. The workaround is you have to remove the image from the set, then add it back in to get it to update correctly. Sometimes drop shadows look incongruous across all image sizes and you need to update the global values if you've been resizing or moving elements within individual ads. I've gotten used to these slight irritations and I'm sure they'll be fixed over time, but I'm happy overall with what I can achieve with the service.

I'd love more options to change the text, like a stroke which helps text stand out against wider ranges of colors for background images. The 'Hit' animation template is a bit buggy and doesn't always play nice when you have a lot of elements, so I typically just opt for a different template that's more consistent. I'd love to see more templates, both for layout and animation.

There was a recent rate hike for adding multiple users which our team will be needing soon, which is a bummer, but comes with the territory I reckon.

Justin R.

Perfect Replacement for Not Having a Junior Designer

Reviewed on 2018/07/30

Pros

As a company who does not have a designer on staff, Bannernack allows us to easily create banners for our AdWords advertising, Facebook posts, etc. We also sell advertising space on our homepage, and are able to use Bannersnack to quickly churn out simple dynamic HTML banners for companies who pay to advertise on our site. Their feedback has all been positive.

The functionality is intuitive and advanced, and since they are constantly adding new pre-made designs it's incredibly easy to pick a base template and customize it. Though, for someone with a more creative acumen building something from scratch would be very easy, as well.

Cons

Only real downside to the software is that if you design a Banner Set and attempt to use their exported ZIP file into Doubleclick it will not import properly. It's a huge inconvenience, as you then have to download each banner as a GIF (which sometimes affects the animation fluidity) individually and add them into DFP individually.

I was assured by customer service that this was something they were working on when I wrote in to them in June 2018. It's been almost two months at the time of writing this review but I haven't heard any updates. Outside of this one issue, I have no other complaints.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Justin,

We would like to start by thanking you for taking the time to rate Bannersnack, it's much appreciated! We're happy to hear you find our platform easy to use and intuitive, as this is our main goal, to make it as user-friendly as possible. We would like to apologize for not being able to get back to you sooner regarding your initial DFP issue, it was a mistake on our end and we look at it as a great learning experience for all of us here at Bannersnack.

Now, regarding your issue, from the screenshot you provided via our live chat, it looks like you have selected the Image option from the DFP Creative Choices, as opposed to the HTML5 option. Please refer to this screenshot to better understand what I am referring to: https://www.screencast.com/t/CRzXHuXH6JR.

Kindly try using the HTML5 option and let us know via our live chat if the error still occurs.

Patrick O.
Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Best Banner Design Tool EVER!

Reviewed on 2019/07/02

I spend 5 hours per week in Bannersnack. So, I'm super comfortable with the platform. It's literally saved me thousands of dollars, and allowed me to create really cool banners without getting additional design help. Also, whenever I have a question or concern - they are right there with excellent customer service. I HIGHLY recommend Bannersnack for your banner design needs.

Pros

There's the obvious - the robust and super intuitive UI for creating designs... I would also say the overall layout and organizational structure of Bannersnack is great. It's easy to upload assets, and to keep track of hundreds, and even thousands of designs.

Cons

I wish they had more sizes available with templates, but I had to struggle to think of a 'con' for Bannersnack.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Patrick,

We are delighted to hear that you are making the most of Bannersnack and its feature and that you are enjoying the platform. A successful story such as yours is always a welcomed sight for our team and presents motivation for us to keep getting better and better! As you've already mentioned, designing banners and exporting them in your desired format is easy business with Bannersnack and we intend on improving that even more in the future. As we push out new updates, possibilities will rise along with various workflow and design improvements so stay tuned!

Celena D.
Industry: E-Learning

Extremely helpful and time-saving

Reviewed on 2019/10/15

It's sped up a lot of processes and every time we've had an issue, their online chat system has been very helpful.

Pros

The interface for building banners and banner sets is extremely easy to use, easy to organize between coworkers and speeds up the process for simple display ads and animated social media posts. The animations they've added in the past couple of months makes it a great alternative to those unfamiliar with the complexity of After Effects but still interested in animated their content.

Cons

Every once in a while, the site goes down. I have experienced a problem in the past where I would be editing a banner and my screen would go blank. All I could do was refresh and lose whatever changes I had just made. I've also experienced bugs with their exporting options, sometimes you need to export each banner in a set individually because the .zip folder download would fail

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Celena,

We'd like to thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review! It means a great deal to us to see that our users are enjoying and making the most out of what Bannersnack has to offer! We do however, apologize for the technical difficulties. We have been aware of some lately, but we have addressed most of the accordingly and everything should be functioning as intended. If however, the app still crashes for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with out Support Staff and most surely they will do everything in their power to assure a smooth experience and deal with the matter that you might be facing.

Daniel C.

Great For Ad creation

Reviewed on 2019/06/20

Pros

The fact that you can quickly and easily create HTML 5 ads in different sizes quickly and easily is a life saver. The design process is simple and they have a lot of easy to use features. I started using it several years ago and it has just gotten better. The ability to create standard size ads is great, but what is even better is you can create custom banners for all of your needs. I use it to create headers for customers websites along with Facebook and instagram ads. I highly recommend it. I don't embed the ads, but the analytics they provide are very useful for you to see how people are interacting with your ads.

Cons

Some times it's tough to make changes across frames. They have the ability to have elements that persist across frames, but they don't have great in-app advise. You have to search that information out. Their support is ok, but they could certainly be more responsive. But for an affordable product, it is adequate.

Response from Bannersnack

Hi Daniel,

Thank you very much for taking your time to give us this great review.
We are really proud with our awesome tools which allows you to create multiple banners at the same time and expert them easy and quick in HTML5 format. As you said, we do add more features and tools constantly and we are going to do so all the time, so keep an eye on the new updates. As for the issue that you encountered while making changes to the frames, could you please give us some more details? Thank you very much!

Jake M.
Company size: Self Employed

Extremely useful for many reasons!

Reviewed on 2018/10/12

I’ve used Bannersnack for many things, but mostly for creating ads for bot my own websites and client’s websites. I also use it to make quick edits on photos. It’s not photoshop, but you can do a lot with it! Overall, I’m extremely pleased with Bannersnack.

Pros

Allows you to be creative as you want! Unlimited possibilities, easy to use, amazing customer support, a must-have for anyone in marketing or web design. I use Bannersnack for many things: ads (obviously), editing images, reformatting photos, simple logo design, the list goes on. It’s just a great and simple tool to have.

Cons

A little pricey, but you get what you pay for! I’ve experienced a few glitches, but I will not complain because I haven’t tried it on other browsers.

Response from Bannersnack

Hey Jake!

It is a pleasure to read reviews like yours, big thanks go out to you from our team! Creative people just like you find new possibilities everyday with Bannersnack. Our goal is to make banner creation fast and accessible for everyone through our professional templates and great user interface. Regarding the glitches you experienced they might be just temporary or browser related, for the best experience we recommend using Chrome. In any case, if you are in trouble drop a message to our customer support and we will help you out.

Mark T.
Industry: Wholesale

Bannersnack is banner fast!

Reviewed on 2019/07/02

We are able to make our website look the way we want it to look without compromising. We can put together campaigns in just a few minutes and they look great.

Pros

Features and ease of use. The drag and drop feature for images is fantastic. Saves tons of time. I work on our website daily and creating images and banners is fast and easy. Sizing them properly is also a breeze. Being able to put these together quickly and having them look great is important.

Cons

I've had problems getting animated banners to work properly on the website.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Mark,

We'd like to take just a moment of our time, as you took a moment of yours, to thank you for the fantastic review! Successful stories such as yours compiles the very foundation for the motivation that we require to keep Bannersnack at the top, and push through new features and updates as the industry evolves. I can see that you've been facing some difficulties with our animations and I would like to kindly remind you that you can always get in touch with our support representatives, should you be facing any issues at all during your usage of our platform, and I can promise you that they will do everything in their power to solve your issue on the spot or report any errors that might be occurring in the background.

Jeff M.
Industry: Human Resources

Bannersnack - Cool Banners in 15 Minutes

Reviewed on 2019/03/10

A great tool for any client or agency that needs banner ads quickly and with a sense of design style. HTML5 is super simple with 1 click and copying & pasting ad sets allows for a/b versions to be created simply.

Highly recommended! Skip going to designers (and developers for HTML5) and get this tool - well worth it!

Pros

Very easy to use to create static or HTML5 banners. Our agency has a huge need for a design solution that doesn't take up a lot of designer time (and thus takes forever to get done). BannerSnack is so simple to quickly make banners even if you are not designer, and with a click of a button makes the ads HTML5 for higher performing ad choices.

Cheap to use - stunning templates - no design chops needed. Use it to quickly spin up banner ads that don't make it look like Bill from accounting did them.

Simple downloading of files to upload into Adwords or Adroll etc.

Cons

The 'suite' service to create 1 ad and then apply it to different sizes doesn't work great so I need to create each banner separately but not a big deal.

Would love if they had an option to add all info individually and then the system spits out ads.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Jeff,
We're excited to hear that Bannersnack is working so great for you and your agency and we wanted to let you know that we're doing our best to improve the workflow and the overall user experience on our platform. It would be helpful for us if you could contact us on our live chat and tell us more about what you want to see implemented in Bannersnack.
Thanks again for taking your time to share this with us !

Nicole D.

my review

Reviewed on 2019/06/20

The Bannersnack team is very responsive and helpful whenever I have issues.

Pros

Bannersnack is a great, easy to use way to make GIFs and graphics. It has a ton of options and creates high-quality content.

Cons

Every once in a while there are some glitches downloading, and I wish there were are few more tools to align and space things.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Nicole!
We'd like to express our gratitude towards you for taking the time to leave a review of Bannersnack. Our main focus is making sure that you are getting the most out of our platforms functionality and it's features, reason for which we'd like to offer you some tips related to the available options for making alignments easier.In order to make this easier, you can use the ruler provided in the creator to create orientation patterns using lines that can be set across the banner. For more information on the ruler, you can check out this article created by our team. Also, for a more perfect alignment, you can also use the arrow keys on the keyboard, once you've selected an element to make very subtle changes in the position of the elements. Each tap on the arrow key, once you've selected an element, should move it in the desired direction pixel by pixel. This way you should be able to achieve perfection when aligning the elements.

Sorin A.

Canva who?

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2020/04/28

Working in a digital agency means you have to move fast. While it might be appealing at first to create pixel-perfect designs for banners, one at a time, the context simply doesn't permit it. So Bannersnack removed a lot of headaches and sped up our ads design process. Highly recommended!

Pros

The ease of use and the overall value seem unmatched. If you've ever used their banner set generator, you'll understand how much time this saves you. Creating 3,4,5 or 6 banners at the time, with the right formatting and position for elements? Godsend.
And it's easy to use - if you know Canva, you'll understand this, mainly.

Cons

If there's one thing I really haven't gotten used to is the interface. It's not bad in itself. But more often than not, I find myself cringing at some of the choices made. And wonder: "Why isn't this as consistent as Canva?" Sometimes you can edit section by clicking on them, other times you have to use a separate panel. Some important options are at the top, others only appear to the right.

Response from Bannersnack

Hi Sorin,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review and such a positive one for that matter! We really appreciate the support and constructive feedback that you've provided us with as we take top interest in the comments left by all of our users in our quest to make Bannersnack the number one design platform! We are grateful for your suggestion on our interface, and indeed we have thought about it, having a fresh one in development, but that might still take some time before we can consider rolling out a shoutout for such an update. We thank you for your contribution, and we hope you enjoy your time spent on our platform, and remember, if you run into any trouble, feel free to reach out through our built-in chat!

O. kelvin K.
Industry: Internet

Creates hundreds of banners flawlessly

Reviewed on 2019/05/21

Helps me create hundreds of banners flawlessly in few hours.

Saves me time, makes me more money by working smart, not hard.

Pros

I got tired of using Photoshop as my workload increased more and more.

I got tired of designing from scratch all the time.

I got tired of straining my brain just to come up with design concepts, and a couple of other struggles that comes with traditional design tools.

I went in search for a better tool to save me from the pains I go through everyday, and Bannarsnack was my choice.

Ever since I started using it I only wished I found it earlier, all thanks to the thousands of templates you can use to create banners in few minutes.

I recommend it for anyone handling bulk designs for clients.

Cons

Price is a bit steep, nothing more for now.

Response from Bannersnack

Hi Kelvin,

We are truly grateful for this amazing review and we thank you for taking your time to write it. Your praise words are fuel for our team that motivates us to keep making Bannersnack better every day.
Our app is indeed for designers and non designers alike, we made it simple for everyone. We believe everybody should be able to create designs in a non nerve wrecking way.
Thank you for your business, we wish you a great day ahead!

John M.

Great for none designers

Reviewed on 2019/11/19

Overall, I am more than happy with Bannersnack. For the price, there is not a better solution.

Pros

I love bannersnack because I am not a designer! With bannersnack, I am able to great simple banners and website elements I used to have to wait for my designer to finish.

Cons

My only complaint would be that at times to resolution quality is reduced when makes large graphics, but that is really it.

Response from Bannersnack

Hi John,

We are delighted to see that you are making the most out of our platform with the designs that you are creating and that you've managed to improve your workflow with the help of Bannersnack. We'd also like to thank you for the positive review and let you know that we really appreciate the support. It's important for us to know what our users think as this helps us with future development plans with the help of which we can improve even more aspects and turn Bannersnack into the number one banner design platform. I can see that you have been facing some minor issues with the quality of your exports and I'd just like to recommend you get in touch with our support representatives as they may have a solution for you. Quality of the finished product depends on a lot of different factors and we might just be able to give you some good advice in creating high quality designs. Just drop us a message in our built in web chat.

Nick D.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

An efficient, easy way to create banner ads! But there's room for growth.

Reviewed on 2019/01/18

Very positive. Whenever an issue comes up like image compression or exporting issues, their team is quick to find a solution and keep me informed on the process. As an agency, we've been able to greatly improve our workflow speeds.

Pros

Greatly increases work efficiency and makes the process of animating display ads easy and intuitive.

Cons

Doesn't yet offer more complex animations or allow extremely heavy customization to their current animations. Also - they banner set designer is a great idea, but just doesn't work in most cases. Only in the most simple of ads does it work well.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Nick,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this helpful review. We really appreciate you and your agency and we wanted you to know that we're constantly working on improving the platform. It would be really helpful for us if you could contact us on our live chat and tell us more about the issues you had with the Generator.
Thanks again and please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

The Bannersnack Team

Chilufya M.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

My journey so far

Reviewed on 2019/06/19

We would not be where we are as a business without bannersnack ... its that simple

Pros

Its easy to use, we are a startup and funds are limited, we could have hired some professional to help design ADs but in a way, we found the right partner and we have been able to progressively grow our small business on budget

Cons

The templates are still very limited, this is one area of enrichment needed, It also be nice to have previews in form of laptop, tablets and mobile phones

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Chilufya,

We'd like to let you know that we are grateful for your amazing words. Successful stories such as yours inspire us on a daily basis to keep on making Bannersnack a better place for all of our faithful users, by adding new improvements and features that can help people like you improve their businesses and get ahead in the digital advertising field. We understand that there is a demand for further templates and the possibility to view the banners on multiple display sizes, and I assure you, that your suggestions have been noted down and passed on to our developers for review.
Should you ever need assistance, feel free to contact our support team through our live chat system!