Bannersnack Reviews

Hanah S.

Can make the Banner I want

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/11/24

Overall, I had an issue at first in finding a banner site. I have a Youtube page for my ministry and working on one for my business. I wanted a banner site that was just like this one. I wanted to create a quick banner without the hassle. I used to look around for banner sites and this one allows me to create a banner to talk about my newsletter subscription.

Pros

I love this site. I love how I can choose from loads of images for my banner or take one of my photos from my desktop to put on my banner. There are many image choices and some sites don’t have that. This site has many images which helps my creative process. When I create the banners I want I can add different types of text and put each text how I want to on my banner. I am not limited. I also love how when I add the text I want in the text box I can also enlarge the text and also the banner template. I like to move stuff around as I work on my text banner ideas. The next thing I like about this site is that I can add logo images or basic shapes to my banner for my social media pages. I can add more than one as well. This is an easy tool to use.

Cons

When you use the tools on this website there are many options or choices to choose from, but if you don’t have premium you can’t get the extra options you may want. The free version is very good, but it would be nice to have a bit more options added to it as well. The other thing that I noticed about this site is that you only have a set amount of free banners you can set up. I would love at least a few more. It would be nice.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Hanah,

Many thanks, your feedback is really refreshing. Bannersnack is all about making the creation of banners a child¿s play so we are glad this is reflected in our user¿s reviews so often. Even though our free plan has a limit on the amount of banners you can create I can give you a small hint: edit one of your existing banners to create a new design and then save it to download your new creation. See you on Bannersnack!

Great for Building Display Banners

Reviewed on 2019/04/17

Overall, it has been extremely easy to build banners for our advertising with the program and it streamlines the process.

Pros

This tool makes building both standard and HTML 5 banners incredible easy.

Cons

There are no negatives to this software that I have come across yet.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello there,
Thanks for the feedback! We appreciate you sharing your thoughts and the experience you had on our platform so far and we're hoping this is just the beginning!
Don't forget you can always reach us on the live chat with any feedback you wish to share.