Creatopy

Visual production platform

Brandon
Brandon

My company loves the tool! It allows us to make very good looking ads quickly. I would...

Reviewed on 2018/03/02

i think the biggest benefit is the ease of use and how quickly we can turn beautiful ads.

We have...

We have been using bannersnack for about 2 years now and i honestly have zero complaints to date. its been super hepful to my agency.

Pros

I think the ease of use must be pointed out. You don't have to be a graphic artist to make beautiful ads that can help your campaigns convert.

Yaniv
Yaniv

Has everything you need for your GDN banners

Reviewed on 2019/08/05

Pros

Very easy to create animated banners for GDN. Final results looks good and there is a lot of customization available.
We sometimes even create .mp4 story ads and animated FB ads here as well, if it's something simple.
Overall has everything we need at our agency. Highly recommended.

Cons

Still missing some small features to make it easier to get projects done. Mostly being able to make bulk changes and create a/b tests.
Also need to download and render all animated banners one by one.

Response from Creatopy

Hello Yaniv,

We'd like to take a moment of our time to thank you for your amazing and positive review! Indeed we have to agree with you on this one. Creating and designing banners using Bannersnack for display markets and social media is an easy job with the help of our design features and we're happy to see that our users are making the most of it. As you've said there is room for improvement regarding bulk edits and downloads but fear not, as we are aware of these demands and working on improving the aspects with each new update that we will be putting out in the future, so stay tuned!

Overall a smart service but the lack of many tools makes it quite hard to work with.

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

Fast productions of moving banners.

Fast productions of moving banners.

Pros

Fast and easy way of creating templated products. It's also easy to export and download the created material. I have also a very good experience of the support service.

Cons

If you have worked with Adobe's products you really miss a lot of features. For example I would like better tolls when editing moving banners. The only tool you have to work with is in and out of a transition. I would need regular keyframes.

Response from Creatopy

Hello there,
Thank you for your time reviewing Bannersnack. We are always working on adding additional features and our clients' input is extremely valuable to us as it helps us make Bannersnack the best platform it can be. We are actively working on implementing new features to our platform and we will make sure to keep your suggestions in mind going forward. Thank you.

Tim
Tim
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

I love Bannersnack...and the name!

Reviewed on 2018/10/19

I use this daily to make quick Facebook post images, and web banners for our customers. I even choose it over Photoshop...probably 9 out of 10 times.

Pros

SO easy to drag and drop images, texts and backgrounds and to animate. I use it every day!

Cons

I wish it was easier to delete images from "my images." Other than that, I like it all!

Yair
Yair
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

Best banners builder out there

Reviewed on 2020/03/20

AMAZING. Really life-changing stuff

AMAZING. Really life-changing stuff

Pros

1. Ease of use - It's practically self-explanatory.
2. You can make 20 banners in different sizes with a few clicks, including animation!
3. Full of features, including Google Ads file sizes, mp4, PNG and HTML5 exporting.

Love this!

Cons

I really didn't see any cons from my 2 years' use. This is a great product

Response from Creatopy

Hello Yair,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of Bannersnack. We're excited to hear that you've had such a long and positive experience with our design platform and that we've managed to rise to your expectations as a marketeer. We're planning on bringing new features and improving our platform, even more, adding new traits as we go in the following few months, so we hope you will decide to continue with our collaboration and take advantage of the benefits that are yet to come soon!

Kenneth
Kenneth
  • Industry: Graphic Design
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Myriad of designs to chose from

Reviewed on 2019/06/02

Its a great platfrom to use when creating banners.

Its a great platfrom to use when creating banners.

Pros

Its a great platfrom to use when creating banners for marketing,the quality and the features are impecabble.i Can also use the previous designs ive used without the need to create new designs.its very straight forward and saves me a lot of time creating banner ads.

Cons

Over the years of using this platform i have not encountered any significant flaws that i would worry,there are some bugs here and there but that doesnt really bother me.

Response from Creatopy

Hi Kenneth,

Our team really enjoyed reading your amazing review! We appreciate it and this is one of the reasons that pushes us to improve our platform so we can offer you and the rest of our users the best experience out there when it comes to banner creation. Thank you for being a loyal customer and for using Bannersnack every day. Have a great one!

Haris
Haris

Quite easy to use, functional and helpful

Reviewed on 2018/03/02

Pros

Easy to use and you can finish your banners in few clicks. No additional knowledge or experience needed to learn to use this program.

Cons

Lack of fonts is something that should be improved and prices are a bit bigger than in the beginning.

Arwildo
Arwildo
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Really helpful for design banner for my Blogger widgets

Reviewed on 2019/01/25

I use Bannersnack to design a banner for my personal blog and its so easy to add to my blog, just copy the html code and then pasted in the widget in the blogger.

Pros

Bannersnack provide an easy way to make banner that I use for ads promotion in my personal blog. It's so easy to costumize the banner with in just button click. Banner snack also provie many variaton for button, images, animations, and texts so my banner can be look like the way I want it.

Cons

It's an online service, it would be nice if it has offline software so we can easily adjust our banner witout internet connection needed.

Response from Creatopy

You¿re the best, Arwildo!
Thank you for sharing such a positive review about Bannersnack! It means a lot for us.

Stephen
Stephen

Makes Well-Designed Things Quickly

Reviewed on 2019/04/12

Pros

It's very intuitive. Our entire team uses it, from our graphic designer to our coordinators because it doesn't take a ton of skill to get what you need out of it. The animation process is really easy and the image overlay and elements can almost always do what you need them to for static images/animation of graphics.

Cons

It doesn't support video, which isn't a big deal, but it would come in handy.

Response from Creatopy

Dear Stephen,
thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you and your entire team love your experience on our platform. We put customer experience and satisfaction as
our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.
Thanks again!

Sheena
Sheena

Best and Easiest Platform for animated display banners

Reviewed on 2018/07/30

Pros

I really like that its pretty simple to use and has some really great features.

Cons

I wish that the timeline was more like an actual timeline where instead of having to guess where things should end you could just pause in the middle of an animation and line the rest of the timings. I also wish that when you did a banner set that you could 1. Zoom in to individual ads you were working on (because ad sizes like 320x50 are very hard to work on when you can't fully see the ad). 2. That when you did a group of ads you could better customize the animations instead of ham fisting and applying a blanket animation to all of them.

Phil
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Developers known bug in software

Reviewed on 2021/10/12

Support is good. As always, the user documantation lacks mentioning a lot of its user features but after some time playing with it, you soon discover these. Not sure why these companies only let their developers write the documentation without asking users to point out user features and functionality that's important, as developers overlook documenting these. Should be a joint thing.

Pros

Very easy to use straight away if you have used similar animation. The animation user engine is identical to Prezi (cloud-based PowerPoint clone) app.

Cons

Discovered a disappointing bug in a layer transition, that turns out the developers have known about for some time. Support said they have no plans to fix it in the short term.

When using the slide-in animation in a layered scene, the image can have its advanced Alpha function turned on to 100%. This allows the image to be 100% visual at the start of the layers animation. This isn't required if the image is sliding into the viewed area from outside the area, but if it is to start in the viewed area, the bug is apparent.

Unfortunately, the image is present at the start of the slide even if the layer is not set to operate until further into the slide transition. The image dominates all of the layers and becomes the "Front" layer. The bug IS NOT apparent when playing the scene from the scene timeline button. It is if the scene is played in the preview screen or downloaded for use.

Response from Creatopy

Hello Phil,

Thank you for your feedback! Indeed while developing an app some bugs can occur and for sure they need to be fixed. However, while some of them must be prioritized, others are taken care of later on in the development process. We do apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused, but we can assure you that the issue you were facing is addressed! In another train of thoughts, the documentation from our help center is written by our Customer Care department. In most cases it is pretty hard to imagine all scenarios that will require more information and therefore we encourage our users to address it if they need a certain information to be added into our help center.
We really appreciate your comment and we will take care of the mentioned above. If you are still looking into further discovering Creatopy feel free to do so anytime as it is still in a constant development. If you encounter any issues the support team will always be there for you!

Celena

Extremely helpful and time-saving

Reviewed on 2019/10/15

It's sped up a lot of processes and every time we've had an issue, their online chat system has been very helpful.

Pros

The interface for building banners and banner sets is extremely easy to use, easy to organize between coworkers and speeds up the process for simple display ads and animated social media posts. The animations they've added in the past couple of months makes it a great alternative to those unfamiliar with the complexity of After Effects but still interested in animated their content.

Cons

Every once in a while, the site goes down. I have experienced a problem in the past where I would be editing a banner and my screen would go blank. All I could do was refresh and lose whatever changes I had just made. I've also experienced bugs with their exporting options, sometimes you need to export each banner in a set individually because the .zip folder download would fail

Response from Creatopy

Hello Celena,

We'd like to thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review! It means a great deal to us to see that our users are enjoying and making the most out of what Bannersnack has to offer! We do however, apologize for the technical difficulties. We have been aware of some lately, but we have addressed most of the accordingly and everything should be functioning as intended. If however, the app still crashes for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with out Support Staff and most surely they will do everything in their power to assure a smooth experience and deal with the matter that you might be facing.

Nicole

my review

Reviewed on 2019/06/20

The Bannersnack team is very responsive and helpful whenever I have issues.

The Bannersnack team is very responsive and helpful whenever I have issues.

Pros

Bannersnack is a great, easy to use way to make GIFs and graphics. It has a ton of options and creates high-quality content.

Cons

Every once in a while there are some glitches downloading, and I wish there were are few more tools to align and space things.

Response from Creatopy

Hello Nicole!
We'd like to express our gratitude towards you for taking the time to leave a review of Bannersnack. Our main focus is making sure that you are getting the most out of our platforms functionality and it's features, reason for which we'd like to offer you some tips related to the available options for making alignments easier.In order to make this easier, you can use the ruler provided in the creator to create orientation patterns using lines that can be set across the banner. For more information on the ruler, you can check out this article created by our team. Also, for a more perfect alignment, you can also use the arrow keys on the keyboard, once you've selected an element to make very subtle changes in the position of the elements. Each tap on the arrow key, once you've selected an element, should move it in the desired direction pixel by pixel. This way you should be able to achieve perfection when aligning the elements.

John

Great for none designers

Reviewed on 2019/11/19

Overall, I am more than happy with Bannersnack. For the price, there is not a better solution.

Pros

I love bannersnack because I am not a designer! With bannersnack, I am able to great simple banners and website elements I used to have to wait for my designer to finish.

Cons

My only complaint would be that at times to resolution quality is reduced when makes large graphics, but that is really it.

Response from Creatopy

Hi John,

We are delighted to see that you are making the most out of our platform with the designs that you are creating and that you've managed to improve your workflow with the help of Bannersnack. We'd also like to thank you for the positive review and let you know that we really appreciate the support. It's important for us to know what our users think as this helps us with future development plans with the help of which we can improve even more aspects and turn Bannersnack into the number one banner design platform. I can see that you have been facing some minor issues with the quality of your exports and I'd just like to recommend you get in touch with our support representatives as they may have a solution for you. Quality of the finished product depends on a lot of different factors and we might just be able to give you some good advice in creating high quality designs. Just drop us a message in our built in web chat.

Katherine

The Bulk Banner Set Feature is 5 Star!

Reviewed on 2019/01/25

Fantastic, I've used it within multiple roles and companies - every time if saves time and money.

Pros

The bulk banner design set feature has been a god send and saves so much time. Plus there's such a great selection of design templates to choose from.

Cons

The only criticisms I have is that the banners appear to loose a little quality once downloaded compared to the design version.

Response from Creatopy

Hello Katherine ,
Thank you for your lovely review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Bannersnack and helping to share the word about us.
It would be even more useful for us if you can contact us on our live chat and tell us more about the quality issues you had.
Thanks!

Taylor

BannerSnack - the easiest way to make social media content and animations for all sizes

Reviewed on 2019/07/02

9/10 would recommend. Much more reliable than adobe software, quicker, easier, more intuitive, and gets the job down 9 times out of 10.

Pros

My team uses this for social media marketing services. We run multi-channel strategy, so BannerSnack is a key element in allowing us to quickly create and update posts across a variety of content sizes.

Cons

The major quip I have about bannersnack is a feature that I feel is missing from the platform. This comes from my experience working with Canva, they have a bunch of great little icons and snippets of visual assets that help piece together social media. I wish Bannersnack had this, a library where I could pull vectors or creative assets (stock) easily

Canva

Reasons for Choosing Creatopy

Adobe has a monopoly and I'm tired of paying way too much money for buggy software.

Reasons for Switching to Creatopy

I purchased both.
Nancy
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Love the this easy-to-use software. You can make a impactful banners without being a graphic...

Reviewed on 2018/03/05

Saved time and money - I can make my own banners without hiring a graphic designer to create my ads.

Pros

Templates and premade banners you can modify to make your own.
Easily adjust banner sizes, add text and images.

Cons

Keep adding new banner designs. I would like to see more banners designs for B2B companies. I work for a traffic engineering company.
Please bring back the X|Y coordinate fields so we can position elements to specific locations. I can see the X|Y coordinates when hoovering over an element, but it is difficult to align multiple elements to the same location.
I would also like to see a cropping function for images. If I need to crop images, I use PicMonkey and then import into Bannersnack.

Hanah
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Can make the Banner I want

Reviewed on 2018/11/24

Overall, I had an issue at first in finding a banner site. I have a Youtube page for my ministry and working on one for my business. I wanted a banner site that was just like this one. I wanted to create a quick banner without the hassle. I used to look around for banner sites and this one allows me to create a banner to talk about my newsletter subscription.

Pros

I love this site. I love how I can choose from loads of images for my banner or take one of my photos from my desktop to put on my banner. There are many image choices and some sites don’t have that. This site has many images which helps my creative process. When I create the banners I want I can add different types of text and put each text how I want to on my banner. I am not limited. I also love how when I add the text I want in the text box I can also enlarge the text and also the banner template. I like to move stuff around as I work on my text banner ideas. The next thing I like about this site is that I can add logo images or basic shapes to my banner for my social media pages. I can add more than one as well. This is an easy tool to use.

Cons

When you use the tools on this website there are many options or choices to choose from, but if you don’t have premium you can’t get the extra options you may want. The free version is very good, but it would be nice to have a bit more options added to it as well. The other thing that I noticed about this site is that you only have a set amount of free banners you can set up. I would love at least a few more. It would be nice.

Response from Creatopy

Hello Hanah,

Many thanks, your feedback is really refreshing. Bannersnack is all about making the creation of banners a child¿s play so we are glad this is reflected in our user¿s reviews so often. Even though our free plan has a limit on the amount of banners you can create I can give you a small hint: edit one of your existing banners to create a new design and then save it to download your new creation. See you on Bannersnack!

Jennifer

Great web app for creating beautiful banner ads

Reviewed on 2019/07/08

We are a small digital agency that uses Bannersnack to create banner ads for our clients. We like how easy it to use and that we can all log in to the platform and work on ads in one central location.

Pros

I like how fast and easy it is to make a beautiful, functional banner ad that can be easily uploaded to Google AdWords.

Cons

Some of the templates don't follow best practices for high CTR.

Response from Creatopy

Hello Jennifer,

We are highly grateful for the positive feedback and review that you have provided us with! A successful story such as yours motivates us towards improvement, and seeing that you were able to make good use of Bannersnack in scaling your business means that we are doing a good job!
We do have designers working around the clock on new templates and I can see how your suggestion can bring only benefits. I will make sure to pass on this information as we like to keep account of all suggestions provided by our users.

Thank you for choosing Bannersnack!

Vjeko

Useful tool for non designers in CPC marketing

Reviewed on 2021/02/25

Pros

It's easy to onboard and to use. It requires little to no previous experience with similar softwares. My favourite features is easy creation of HTML5 animated banners for Google Ads.

Cons

Everything works great. I don't have any major objections. Having more banner templates in certain categories would be nice, but the existing ones are pretty cool.

Canva

Response from Creatopy

Hi Vjeko,

Thank you for taking the time to review Creatopy. We appreciate your feedback, and we are 100% taking it into consideration. We constantly strive to improve our services across all of our departments.

Regarding the amount of templates provided, we are constantly tinkering with the platform, updating and refining it, implementing new features and enriching our existing asset base, so we will absolutely introduce more templates in the near future. Stay tuned, as we notify all of our clients timely of every improvement or bit of progress we make on the platform.

If there's anything we might help you with or if you have anything else you might have feedback on, please let us know.
Hope you have a great day!

Celena

Great idea, still some bugs

Reviewed on 2018/07/24

Good but could be better. Am with a company that pays for the full service and I feel that there have been too many days where we spent hours in contact with the support team trying to fix a sudden bug.

Pros

The ability to make multiple display ads at once. Having the ability to add one file and it goes to each different size makes the process much faster compared to using photoshop or another software

Cons

The bugs. It seems that bugs come and go weekly with Bannersnack. A couple I've encountered:
- The screen suddenly going all white in the middle of working on a set and I lose all unsaved work
- Scaling text deletes its saved letter spacing/line height options
- Inabilitiy to download a zip of a set (having to download each size individually)

Gleison
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Bannersnack - Excellent tool for those working with design and marketing

Reviewed on 2020/02/13

A job that would take a few hours did in minutes.

A job that would take a few hours did in minutes.

Pros

Great because it allows the creation of several files at the same time, this increases productivity by 100%

Cons

Super functional and practical. I liked all the tools available!

Response from Creatopy

Hello Gleison,

We appreciate the brilliant feedback that you've provided us with and we are happy to see that our design platform helped you with increasing your productivity and optimizing your workflow! For everyone here at Bannersnack, every positive feedback is a boost of encouragement as it confirms that we are on the right track in doing what we've settled from the beginning, and become the best online design platform out there. Over the next months, we will be pushing new updates and features that will offer you even more possibilities in terms of design capabilities so stay tuned to learn more!

• Industry: Graphic Design

Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 2018/07/26

Pros

The team! I have been using Bannersnack for a little over a year and have only had positive experiences with the support team and our Account Manager. Whenever things come up that I think could be improved or issues that I'm having, the Bannersnack team works tirelessly to help out, have a conversation and come up with a solution.

Cons

It does have a few bugs and kinks that need to be worked out. However, the team is open to hearing about these issues and fixing them!

• Industry: Writing & Editing
  • Used for 1-5 months

Good for banner creation, management and tracking

Reviewed on 2019/04/30

I used Banner snack for months in collaboration with an associate and I found the CTR and effectiveness of the banners to be pretty much lackluster and ineffective. After a few months, I removed all their banners from my site. The poor performance may have been caused by the slow loading of the banners, but this was back in 2016, and Bannersnack may have improved since then.

Pros

Bannersnack is good for creating banners and starting a campaign to track and monitor them. The site offers good functionality to create attractive banners of different sizes and shapes, and then allows one to monitor their traffic, CTR, and how they are performing. Customer support is usually around and responsive too. The free plan is a bit limited understandably, but their overall pricing plans are still quite reasonable.

Cons

Their servers were slow and the loading of banners often took a long time to complete, while the webpage and content had already been long loaded up, waiting for the banners to appear. This slowness could be significant and lead to poor CTR or interest in the banners. The banner design was also limited in terms of how attractive you could design them, so it was often best to create your banners on your own, and upload them to Bannersnack.

Response from Creatopy

Hello there,
Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We're sorry to hear you've encountered issues with our service. Would it be possible for you to contact us on our live chat to see if we can identify and fix the issue?

Prateek
  • Industry: Accounting

Good Software but lacks Templates

Reviewed on 2019/06/27

Pros

It has a good and seamless software. New functionalities are provided constantly.

Cons

People uses this type of software not only to design manually. This application has very less number of templates according to the price they are charging. Starting from zero is a headache for small companies like us and will also take time. Free software like Canva has more templates that Bannersnack. So If they provide more templates then I can call this the best available software.

Response from Creatopy

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Bannersnack. We appreciate the kind and uplifting words and please allow me to assure you that our design team is constantly working on adding more visuals to the platform as we are all aware of the demand in this section. As time goes by our database will significantly increase as we grow and develop, increasing the speed at which we pull out new templates and content. We thank you for being with us so far and remember, if you have any suggestions, you can pass them on to our support representatives and they will add them to our development list.