Celena D.

Extremely helpful and time-saving

Reviewed on 2019/10/15

It's sped up a lot of processes and every time we've had an issue, their online chat system has been very helpful.

Pros

The interface for building banners and banner sets is extremely easy to use, easy to organize between coworkers and speeds up the process for simple display ads and animated social media posts. The animations they've added in the past couple of months makes it a great alternative to those unfamiliar with the complexity of After Effects but still interested in animated their content.

Cons

Every once in a while, the site goes down. I have experienced a problem in the past where I would be editing a banner and my screen would go blank. All I could do was refresh and lose whatever changes I had just made. I've also experienced bugs with their exporting options, sometimes you need to export each banner in a set individually because the .zip folder download would fail

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Celena,

We'd like to thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review! It means a great deal to us to see that our users are enjoying and making the most out of what Bannersnack has to offer! We do however, apologize for the technical difficulties. We have been aware of some lately, but we have addressed most of the accordingly and everything should be functioning as intended. If however, the app still crashes for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with out Support Staff and most surely they will do everything in their power to assure a smooth experience and deal with the matter that you might be facing.

O. kelvin K.

Creates hundreds of banners flawlessly

Reviewed on 2019/05/21

Helps me create hundreds of banners flawlessly in few hours.

Saves me time, makes me more money by working smart, not hard.

Pros

I got tired of using Photoshop as my workload increased more and more.

I got tired of designing from scratch all the time.

I got tired of straining my brain just to come up with design concepts, and a couple of other struggles that comes with traditional design tools.

I went in search for a better tool to save me from the pains I go through everyday, and Bannarsnack was my choice.

Ever since I started using it I only wished I found it earlier, all thanks to the thousands of templates you can use to create banners in few minutes.

I recommend it for anyone handling bulk designs for clients.

Cons

Price is a bit steep, nothing more for now.

Response from Bannersnack

Hi Kelvin,

We are truly grateful for this amazing review and we thank you for taking your time to write it. Your praise words are fuel for our team that motivates us to keep making Bannersnack better every day.
Our app is indeed for designers and non designers alike, we made it simple for everyone. We believe everybody should be able to create designs in a non nerve wrecking way.
Thank you for your business, we wish you a great day ahead!

Brian M.

Good Banner Maker

Reviewed on 2020/12/14

Pros

Interface is intimidating at first, but once you use it, it's quite easy... Good Templates for various banner styles...The graphics you create with this software is easily editable, and the software is smooth and not clunky with the tools and interface... Great customer support, problems with the software and it's functionality are solved by the support team on the site. A good way to make banners and posters for your sites and graphics.

Cons

I can't really think of any CONS, except the Bannersnack software should have better advertising so that more people would be aware of the design potential for this software.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Sonu,

Thank you for the constructive feedback! Indeed the free version comes with its limitations, and we do understand it is not always pleasant. Currently, that can be used so new users can test some of our premium features before purchasing them - but we do appreciate the positive feedback on our features all in all. We are always looking to improve our customer's experience, and we will take into consideration your suggestion for future updates. If you ever run into trouble, feel free to contact the Customer Support Team as they will be more than happy to assist you anytime!

Nick D.

An efficient, easy way to create banner ads! But there's room for growth.

Reviewed on 2019/01/18

Very positive. Whenever an issue comes up like image compression or exporting issues, their team is quick to find a solution and keep me informed on the process. As an agency, we've been able to greatly improve our workflow speeds.

Pros

Greatly increases work efficiency and makes the process of animating display ads easy and intuitive.

Cons

Doesn't yet offer more complex animations or allow extremely heavy customization to their current animations. Also - they banner set designer is a great idea, but just doesn't work in most cases. Only in the most simple of ads does it work well.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Nick,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this helpful review. We really appreciate you and your agency and we wanted you to know that we're constantly working on improving the platform. It would be really helpful for us if you could contact us on our live chat and tell us more about the issues you had with the Generator.
Thanks again and please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

The Bannersnack Team

Charles V.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Used for finance banner ads

Reviewed on 2019/07/02

Overall it's been great. I've encountered a few bugs here and there but customer service has been mostly able to help & everything has always been sorted out in the end when that happens. Really hoping development continues to introduce new features so that we don't fall behind the competition.

Pros

By far the best part of Bannersnack is how easy it is to train new hires to use the software. We get a lot of contractors who have used any number of methods for generating banner ads. It's super simple to pick up and get going.

Cons

While it's great that Bannersnack is so simple, it would really help to have more customization and advanced features. We get a lot of requests for advanced HTML5 functionality that Bannersnack is unable to produce.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Charles,

Thank you for taking out of your precious time to post a review of Bannersnack. We appreciate the kind words and we are happy to see that Bannersnack is proving useful and easy to work with when creating banner ads. It's true that there is room for improvement and let me assure you that we are working on all of the aspects necessary in improving the functionality and feature availability for advanced HTML5 assets. The opinion of our users is what matters the most, so we make sure to treat each suggestion very seriously and take everything into account. We'd love to hear more about your recommendations related to this part of development reason for which we urge you to contact our support representatives through our builtin chat and provide them with a few in depth details related to this. We would love to go over these with you and add these suggestions on our to do list!

Christopher M.

Time-Saving Product with Easy-to-Use Features

Reviewed on 2019/06/26

The most significant benefit of Bannersnack is definitely the amount of time that my team is able to save when creating banner ads. The amount of time spent on design is also reduced because of the templates. We have been able to produce more banners in a shorter amount of time without a sacrifice in design.

Pros

The ease of use is what I like most about the software. I love the wide range of templates that are available. Whenever my team uses the software, we always start with a template and build from there. I would also like to note that the exporting options are fantastic and very comprehensive.

Cons

One issue that we ran into time and time again was the limited functionality of the AMP HTML banners. I understand that the feature is still in beta, but I am hoping that features available with HTML5 banners such as click tracking and looping will also be available with AMP HTML banners eventually.

I also felt that the number of transitions between different slides was limited.

Response from Bannersnack

Hi Christopher,

Thank you for the kind words! We are so glad you we can provide such and easy to use tool and help you save time. As for the AMP export option, unfortunately the technology does not support these features. What I can say is that for AMP banners destined for Google Ads you can a tracking link directly there, thus eliminating the need to configure it in Bannersnack.

Hanah S.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Can make the Banner I want

Reviewed on 2018/11/24

Overall, I had an issue at first in finding a banner site. I have a Youtube page for my ministry and working on one for my business. I wanted a banner site that was just like this one. I wanted to create a quick banner without the hassle. I used to look around for banner sites and this one allows me to create a banner to talk about my newsletter subscription.

Pros

I love this site. I love how I can choose from loads of images for my banner or take one of my photos from my desktop to put on my banner. There are many image choices and some sites don’t have that. This site has many images which helps my creative process. When I create the banners I want I can add different types of text and put each text how I want to on my banner. I am not limited. I also love how when I add the text I want in the text box I can also enlarge the text and also the banner template. I like to move stuff around as I work on my text banner ideas. The next thing I like about this site is that I can add logo images or basic shapes to my banner for my social media pages. I can add more than one as well. This is an easy tool to use.

Cons

When you use the tools on this website there are many options or choices to choose from, but if you don’t have premium you can’t get the extra options you may want. The free version is very good, but it would be nice to have a bit more options added to it as well. The other thing that I noticed about this site is that you only have a set amount of free banners you can set up. I would love at least a few more. It would be nice.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Hanah,

Many thanks, your feedback is really refreshing. Bannersnack is all about making the creation of banners a child¿s play so we are glad this is reflected in our user¿s reviews so often. Even though our free plan has a limit on the amount of banners you can create I can give you a small hint: edit one of your existing banners to create a new design and then save it to download your new creation. See you on Bannersnack!

Jennifer G.

Great web app for creating beautiful banner ads

Reviewed on 2019/07/08

We are a small digital agency that uses Bannersnack to create banner ads for our clients. We like how easy it to use and that we can all log in to the platform and work on ads in one central location.

Pros

I like how fast and easy it is to make a beautiful, functional banner ad that can be easily uploaded to Google AdWords.

Cons

Some of the templates don't follow best practices for high CTR.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Jennifer,

We are highly grateful for the positive feedback and review that you have provided us with! A successful story such as yours motivates us towards improvement, and seeing that you were able to make good use of Bannersnack in scaling your business means that we are doing a good job!
We do have designers working around the clock on new templates and I can see how your suggestion can bring only benefits. I will make sure to pass on this information as we like to keep account of all suggestions provided by our users.

Thank you for choosing Bannersnack!

Debra W.
  • Industry: Online Media
  • Used Other for 2+ years

B-snack is our marketing department

Reviewed on 2019/06/26

We are a small team and Bannersnack has given us the tools we need to be more competitive with much larger agencies who have full marketing departments!

Pros

The user-friendly interface makes this tool perfect for anyone to use no matter their skill level. You don't have to be a graphic artist to make great marketing materials.

Cons

Resizing still requires you to make manual adjustments to each creative.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Debra,

We'd like to thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review! Designing a user interface that fits the needs of all our users is always a top priority for us as we like to think that everyone should have the possibility of designing creatives in a rapid and simple fashion.
Smart resize is still in its early days so we are aware that improvements are needed in some cases. Please do let me assure you that our talented developers are working around the clock to develop the best possible solutions and bring improvements where needed. We wish you an amazing day!

Kathleen M.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Easy Tool for Professional Results

Reviewed on 2019/01/25

I have been very impressed with the customer service as well as the quality of the Bannersnack tools. Sometimes, the agent is too quick to gloss over what I have typed into a chat, to cut to a chase that may be a more commonly asked question. But the attitude is great, and when I point this out, I can get assistance with my issues quickly and professionally.

Pros

The best part of the Bannersnack program is that I am able to achieve attractive, professional quality ads without any skill or talent in graphic design! That and the granular reporting that enables me to A/B split ads to improve results. This tool is awesome!

Cons

I'd have to make something up to give a good response to this. While there are features I don't use, it would not be fair to say I like them least. This is an impressive suite of tools.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Laurie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review.
We really appreciate it and please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 2018/07/26

Pros

The team! I have been using Bannersnack for a little over a year and have only had positive experiences with the support team and our Account Manager. Whenever things come up that I think could be improved or issues that I'm having, the Bannersnack team works tirelessly to help out, have a conversation and come up with a solution.

Cons

It does have a few bugs and kinks that need to be worked out. However, the team is open to hearing about these issues and fixing them!

Brandon R.

My company loves the tool! It allows us to make very good looking ads quickly. I would...

Reviewed on 2018/03/02

i think the biggest benefit is the ease of use and how quickly we can turn beautiful ads.

We have been using bannersnack for about 2 years now and i honestly have zero complaints to date. its been super hepful to my agency.

Pros

I think the ease of use must be pointed out. You don't have to be a graphic artist to make beautiful ads that can help your campaigns convert.

Kenneth B.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Myriad of designs to chose from

Reviewed on 2019/06/02

Its a great platfrom to use when creating banners.

Pros

Its a great platfrom to use when creating banners for marketing,the quality and the features are impecabble.i Can also use the previous designs ive used without the need to create new designs.its very straight forward and saves me a lot of time creating banner ads.

Cons

Over the years of using this platform i have not encountered any significant flaws that i would worry,there are some bugs here and there but that doesnt really bother me.

Response from Bannersnack

Hi Kenneth,

Our team really enjoyed reading your amazing review! We appreciate it and this is one of the reasons that pushes us to improve our platform so we can offer you and the rest of our users the best experience out there when it comes to banner creation. Thank you for being a loyal customer and for using Bannersnack every day. Have a great one!

Douglas S.

Bannersnack is helpful

Good responsive feedback/support mechanism

Pros

Ability to make google display images quickly

Cons

Lack of templates... this is not to say there are not plenty of them. As is often the case when it comes to imagery, it is often hard to find something that exactly matches user intent... however the utility of the service is manifest. A fast, reliable alternative in a pinch

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Douglas.

We are pleased to hear that you've had a pleasant experience with Bannersnack and we thank you for your positive review. We take note of all of our user's suggestions and let me assure you that our talented designers are always in the process of creating and adding additional templates and content. We are also happy to see that our support mechanism rises up to your expectations as we pride ourselves with the knowledge and care provided by our representatives. Helping you achieve your desired design is in fact, one of our main focuses as we value our users and their opinions the most, reason for which we are carefully looking over all of the suggestions provided and treat each matter in an individual and personalised fashion.

Yair K.
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

Best banners builder out there

Reviewed on 2020/03/20

AMAZING. Really life-changing stuff

Pros

1. Ease of use - It's practically self-explanatory.
2. You can make 20 banners in different sizes with a few clicks, including animation!
3. Full of features, including Google Ads file sizes, mp4, PNG and HTML5 exporting.

Love this!

Cons

I really didn't see any cons from my 2 years' use. This is a great product

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Yair,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of Bannersnack. We're excited to hear that you've had such a long and positive experience with our design platform and that we've managed to rise to your expectations as a marketeer. We're planning on bringing new features and improving our platform, even more, adding new traits as we go in the following few months, so we hope you will decide to continue with our collaboration and take advantage of the benefits that are yet to come soon!

Haris H.

Quite easy to use, functional and helpful

Reviewed on 2018/03/02

Pros

Easy to use and you can finish your banners in few clicks. No additional knowledge or experience needed to learn to use this program.

Cons

Lack of fonts is something that should be improved and prices are a bit bigger than in the beginning.

Amelia P.

Excellent platform and customer support, I give 5 out of 5

Reviewed on 2018/05/06

Pros

I use it for all my graphic design needs in addition to banners, eg. social media banners, blog posts, front page banners or sometimes just to get royalty-free images.

Cons

The image search is not the best so this could be improved. Great selection of royalty free images though but typing two words in the search doesn't bring required results. One word - yes. The image display can also be improved as thumbnails are too small. I wish you could open them in a window

Madeline M.

Easy for Non-Graphic Designers

Reviewed on 2019/02/23

Really enjoy my experience with Bannersnack. It's easy to use and makes design work really fast!

Pros

Bannersnack is very easy to use with a drag and drop feature to make images. I am not a graphic designer, but I find Bannersnack very useful for creating imagery for social media posts or ads. Once you have one design set up, it's easy to clone and just make a few small adjustments so they still all have a similar look and feel. It's also pretty collaborative. I can easily share templates that I build with other people on my team or use templates that they have already built.

Cons

It's probably not the best software to use for very customized imagery. The shapes you can choose from are somewhat limited, so if you wanted to use custom shapes or do more complex design with fading and lots of overlays, Bannersnack might not be the best option.

Response from Bannersnack

Dear Madeline,
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review.
We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read your helpful feedback!
We're constantly working to add new feature and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day so keep a close eye on our next updates, we're planning many surprises for you!

Fabiano S.
  • Industry: Design

Good software

Reviewed on 2019/06/26

I have good experience with bannersnack there is a lot of nice banners with different sizes to create a very nice art

Pros

I like the easyway to create animation banners

Cons

I can't use the same banner and save different changes
I Can't create banners with video

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Fabiano,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are happy to hear that you've had a positive experience with our platform and I do apologize if anything was missing. We are aware of the demands for a feature which allows you to upload your own video content, and we do have it on our production list, for a future implementation.

If you are attempting to perform changes on the same banner, you can simply duplicate the design, perform the changes on the duplicate, then save the banner.

Should you ever be in need of assistance, feel free to start a conversation with one of our support representatives through our inbuilt chat.

Jordan L.

Perfect resource to make ads quickly and easily.

Reviewed on 2018/05/03

Easy customize ad and image creation for a online marketing efforts. It is a digital marketers best friend.

Pros

It's so easy to use, I can make an ad in any size in minutes. I love the custom sizing, I love that I can make ads for adwords, FB and Adroll all in the same place. Also great for just good creating custom social media marketing images.

Cons

Honestly not too much. They keep adding more new features that either enhance or add new functionality all the time.

Sarah M.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Bannersnack for Small Business

Reviewed on 2018/10/12

Over the years, we've enjoyed Bannersnack and how it unites our branding over the course of the years with sizing, imaging, and fonts.

Pros

We love Bannersnack for our small business marketing. Using it 1-2 times per week, it's easy to utilize, incorporate our images and logos, and provides a good offering of stock photos and font choices.

Cons

Sometimes the functionality is a little basic, however, it is perfect for our needs.

Very good tool and easy to use

Reviewed on 2019/01/22

Overall it is great, I really feel it is a great value and whenever I need to contact support, which is not often, they are extremely helpful.

Pros

Bannersnack is very flexible to use, easy for non-designers, and great cost for what you get.

Cons

I wish that creating multiple sized banners at one time were more accurate - there is still a lot of work to be done on each individual banner after you create the entire set - just mostly slight adjustments but still a bit more time consuming than I wish it could be

Response from Bannersnack

Hello there,
We appreciate you sharing your thoughts and review!
We're so glad to hear you are doing well and have benefitted so much from your time on our platform and it would be even more helpful for us if you can contact us on our live chat and tell us more about how we could improve the Generator !
Thanks!
The Bannersnack Team

David B.

Very easy, Saves me a ton of time creating multiple ads at one time

Reviewed on 2018/05/03

Pros

Ability to create many ads at one time. Access to stock photo Gallery makes it so easy to create new ads.

Cons

I wish they had more templates to choose from. They still have a lot I can work with. Wish I could download the banner from the edit screen and not have to have then download from the next screen.

Meenal C.
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Professional Banners

Reviewed on 2019/07/21

Pros

1) Drag and Drop technology.
2) Not required an Dedicated time for creating a Professional Banner.
3) Animated Banners can be created Easily.
4) Compatible with all Ads companies such as Google ads, Youtube banner ads, Facebook Ads and others.
5) AMP design HTML banner.

Cons

Needs HTML5 Download option in Starter plan. Rest there is nothing cons about bannersnack.

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Meenal,

We'd like to express our gratitude for the positive comments that you've provided us with! Feedback is important as it helps us to identify exactly where improvements are needed. For the future, there will be some changes in our individual plans and I can see how your proposition can benefit our users that are running on the starter plan. I will surely pass this on to our production team for review. We appreciate the constructive suggestions!

Pete V.
  • Industry: Banking

Great for making ads animated or still

Reviewed on 2019/06/26

I like it. I switched from canva. Well i actually keep both

Pros

How quikly you can learn the features and functions and the degree of functionality

Cons

Videos or gifs can save with the image moving really fast

Response from Bannersnack

Hello Pete,

We'd like to take a minute to thank you for the positive review that you've posted for Bannersnack. We are more than happy to see that our application is proving to be easy to use and user intuitive at the same time. Simplifying the design process of banners was our main goal in the early stages of Bannersnack and we are happy to see that we have achieved one of our most important goals.
Now relating to your video issue, If you are using the Mp4 format, and placing a moving GIF in the banner, this will indeed speed up the end result as the format will increase the FPS of the banner in order to improve quality.
Whenever you are having technical difficulties, you could always get in touch with one of our support representatives through our integrated chat window, for support or assistance with queries related to Bannersnack!

Have a good one!