Talkdesk

The world's leading cloud-based contact center software.

4,5
4,5
4,4
4,7
4,6
Anthony G.

My Talkdesk experience

Reviewed on 2020/08/17

All people from Talkdesk are very involve since the deployment process. During implementation, we deal with PS, they are just amazing, and they understand very well our organization and how we work. They also help us to improve our contact center. After implementation, we have our CSM and TAM who are taking over and it was very smooth. When we were on "run" the support team have been also very reactive, they answer very fast on all our quick request.

Pros

The best feature for me is the Salesforce integration. It was on our main requirement and I'm really happy because it's 100% integrated. The other thing very important is the easy way to implement the solution. Talkdesk is a very user-friendly tool and it's an easy software to use

Cons

I would like to have more options and granularity on the Talkdesk roles and be able to personalize more who get access on which feature

Veselina B.
Industry: Retail

Talkdesk - the better option for your business

Reviewed on 2020/10/06

I use the software daily and have no issues what so ever.

Pros

The ease of use is great - there is no time needed to train new staff, you can log in and start working/calling straight away. The integration with CMR was easy too. You see all the information needed on the screen. The reporting is great and helps with assessing the staff performance. Transferring calls to other agents or external numbers is a child's play.

Cons

Depending on the internet connection the quality of the calls is net perfect sometimes but I guess the internet provide is to blame.

Nicole J.

More than your Average Dialer

Reviewed on 2019/12/11

My experience was overall positive. There were some points that I was completely upset with the program, but that was only because I really needed to power through some dialing lists and TalkDesk was slowing down my momentum. (Which again, I know they are fixing )

Pros

Talkdesk has a vast number of pros than meets the eye. I originally started using talk desk simply because I needed a dialer that would hook up to my Salesforce. There were a few other options I was weighing but Talkdesk had the most features. It's great for people who are rapid dialers because you can load playbooks, and just smile and dial. It's also awesome for mail-merges if you need to send out a quick email to a select group of your pipeline.

If you are not fond of organizing your leads through SalesForce, you do have the option of working solely out of TalkDesk; you can create tasks to call, events, and add notes that will automatically populate into your salesforce.

They are a newer company that is always willing to hop on a call to troubleshoot and are open to feedback.

Cons

Not all dialers come issue free. My major qualm with using TalkDesk was that it never allowed you to work out of an account, and only contacts. This made it difficult for me to track who I was dialing if I was solely working out of Talkdesk.
The other issue (Which I know they are fixing) is how the screen pops up when you are using Talkdesk as a click-to-dial feature in Salesforce. I hate having to click more than I need to just to make a call, and it burdened me when I was trying to power down my list.

Industry: Financial Services

Talkdesk is the best in Class

Reviewed on 2019/09/30

Really positive. Talkdesk does a great job at listening to their customer needs in order to make a better product. That are fast with changes that benefit a wide net of their clients.

Pros

We were looking for a CCAAS partner that would seamlessly integrate with Zendesk. We needed to have a full integration that allowed screen pops for agents to document tickets.

Cons

In order to capitalize on reporting, you really need to have a serious excel background but once you have the data where it needs to be, the reporting is very powerful.

Amir H.
Industry: Education Management

Great experience so far

Reviewed on 2019/07/22

Pros

We've had a pretty good experience with TalkDesk since we launched it a few years ago. We love the ease of configuration, the built in reports, the great user interface, and the modern design. We switched over from a legacy/long-time vendor that was reliable, but very difficult to customize or even to pull reports from.

Cons

TalkDesk should do a better job recommending hardware for agents. We had to go through 3 different headsets before settling on a good one. We also did have some complications during on-boarding but this was a few years ago so I'm sure they improved their process.

Ana T.
Industry: Real Estate

Talkdesk for the win

Reviewed on 2019/08/14

Since the company I work for made the switch, its been great, they are no issues, if we need to make any changes and can't figure it out, their support team is very helpful. Keep up the great work Talkdesk!

Pros

Talkdesk is very simple to use. I love we can see the time the call has been in queue, where its coming from, the longing is simple.

Cons

I feel it can use some improvement with integration with other software, to minimize delays.

Tara D.
Industry: Internet

Dependable and Resilient .

Reviewed on 2019/09/06

Pros

Talkdesk has proven to be an extremely reliable software for our company. We've been using it for about 5 years now and have had very few issues. The customer service is exceptional. Any time that we have had an issue, customer service is quick to respond and rectify. I love that the program is so resilient also. Our call volumes fluctuate intensely and Talkdesk can handle whatever is thrown at it. We have gone from getting 300 calls per day to 300 calls per hour and we rarely notice so much as a hiccup. The program is easily customized and very user friendly.

Cons

The only thing I would like to see is more customization on the reporting. I would love to be able to have more options to build my own reports, however, our account rep is very accommodating with having reports built for us based on our needs.

Linda C.

Easy to Use and Helpful

Reviewed on 2019/10/29

Beneficial to have the call recording for our records, convenient to transfer call to another team,

Pros

Easy of use, call recordings that we are able to access at any point in the future, emails with voicemail recordings, no bulky phone on my desk, accessible online, caller ID,

Cons

To be able to send a call directly to voicemail instead of sending the call to a team member line first before the voicemail option kicks in.

Bruno A.
Industry: Internet

Wouldn't be able to scale my business without it

Reviewed on 2020/09/18

Excellent. Already renewed my licenses for next 2 years.

Pros

I can run my call centre from any location and take advantage of deeper agent pools around the world. Furthermore, it enables me to offer work from home functionality to all my agents which helps with hiring and overall agent welfare.

Cons

Implementation and support can be patchy at times. Self-service not available to add agents.

Industry: Online Media

Why I love using Talkdesk

Reviewed on 2019/03/20

Using Talkdesk we as a company, are helping our partner with their daily issues or concerns. Our Customer service is glad that has this software on disposal because we don't want to provide our partners with a negative experience. It doesn't matter if we are on the phone for 5 or 50 minutes, the quality of the call is always to a high level.

Pros

I love using Talkdesk mostly because is fast and I never had an issue with it. We are constantly doing outbound calls and receive inbound calls. It's perfect for online ordering companies. The calls will never drop and it supports our offices on a daily basis. Talkdesk statuses help us stay organized and know what people are working on throughout the day. Transferring calls is made easy with the warm transfer option and it's very cool and fast. Also, records contact names and voice recordings. But one of the best things is that can be integrated with Salesforce.

Cons

From my personal experience, until now I've never faced an issue using the Talkdesk and that's why I don't have any least favorite features about this software. I honestly love it!!!!!!!!

Matt D.
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

A great VoIP phone system for your support team

Reviewed on 2019/04/12

We were able to get away from a hosting situation where we didn't have control of our system and had to submit tickets for simple changes that come up on a daily basis. Talkdesk allows our team to make updates on the fly and turn on a dime when we need to.

Pros

Talkdesk is super-easy to setup and use, from buying new phone numbers, to creating IVRs, configuring call routing, and answering the phone. Our clients love the queue callback feature. I like being able to make adjustments to the IVR quickly when we have a service outage with our product.

Cons

Their reporting suite has gotten better over the year, but we still need to export the data and manipulate in Excel to get the things we want done completed.

Over 3 years of success with Talkdesk

Reviewed on 2019/04/11

Me and my team have been using Talkdesk for over 3 years now and we are more than happy with their service. Their customer support is always helpful, the service rarely has problems (once or twice a year) and is usually resolved quicker than a lot of bigger companies. The overall experience of using Talkdesk has been positive, they provide you with a lot of performance data which we find very useful. The website is made easy to navigate.

Pros

The ease of use, it is very easy to understand how Talkdesk works, which makes it easier when new members join the team

Cons

I don't have dislikes. I would suggest that they add an option where you can put the customer on hold and call another number using the same account.

Talkdesk Review

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

I highly recommend. It is easy to use and learn, and it's great for training & provides data on missed call rates, who on your team is answering calls the most, and other insights that are very helpful (especially for customer service & sales jobs).

Pros

One big perk of talkdesk is you can seamlessly do international calls. I also like how the calls are recorded, so you can go back and listen if need be, which is great for training or if you need a refresher on a previous conversation. It is also very easy to forward calls or do a phone conference as well.

Cons

When it's working properly it is great, but sometimes it will go offline just on it's own and I don't know why? So I've had a few times where clients try to call me but talkdesk on its own went offline without notifiying me and I missed the calls.

Peter L.

Talkdesk is great

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

The training for agents and admins was incredibly helpful. It made using the dialer much easier.

Pros

After testing several dialers, Talkdesk seemed to be a high scoring candidate. After putting it in front of the staff, they were begging us to roll it out as soon as possible. Talkdesk works incredibly well with our workflow and is VERY user friends.

Cons

We have wired internet connections into all of our machines, but we still face quite a few dropped calls.

Gordon J.
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Talkdesk Review

Reviewed on 2019/08/29

Talkdesk has been flexible enough to accommodate our growth, and has taken our input for development of new features. Account management has been exceptional. Product support has improved over the years that we've used the tool.

Pros

Ease of implementation. Scalability is sufficient for our needs. Simplicity of dashboard setup and navigation is a plus. Standard reports are useful. Administrative features are intuitive.

Cons

Customizing the standard dashboards is not an option. Non-standard reports are burdensome to obtain.

Mandy H.
Industry: Computer & Network Security

Good product. Needs to improve Zendesk integration

Reviewed on 2018/11/08

Talkdesk does a good job in what it claims to do. It’s integration with Salesforce tracks all activities automatically and is very friendly but its integration with Zendesk can be bettered in terms of both event logging and agent onboarding process. Overall, I’d give it a good recommendation.

Pros

Easy to Install
Innovative product
Good integrations with Salesforce
Responsive customer service

Cons

integrations with Zendesk is unreliable and drops calls from time to time and then incorrectly tag these dropped calls as missed. The provisioning process also needs improvement to support Zendesk SSO more seamlessly by not having agents create Talkdesk accounts

Sam N.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Reviewed on 2019/04/17

It has been amazing so far. Used it for more than a year now and it really stands out. I have had the chance to use other similar products, but the quality of Talkdesk is unmatched. In my workflow we sometimes get to contact Google when handling Google My Business pages for our partners and the option for doing three way calls is so helpful. I can`t imagine using a different cloud call center.

Pros

The ease of use is unmatched by far. So easy to interact with our clients. I use Talkdesk every single day and basically handle almost my entire workflow through it. It supports call recordings which in our industry is absolutely vital for maximum issue handling.

Cons

There`s not much that i don`t like about Talkdesk. I get the occasional call drop but very rarely so maybe that.

Kate S.
Industry: Food & Beverages

The easiest way to reach your clients!

Reviewed on 2019/04/12

Surprisingly, very good! I was sceptical at first because I was so used to our old way of communicating with our customers, but now I can't imagine using anything else.

Pros

I love that it's super easy to use, it literally took me a few minutes to learn how everything works. Plus the widget is amazing for quick calls.

Cons

The fact that the person on the other side of the line can sometimes not hear me well for the first few seconds of the call. I thought it was my headphones/microphone at first, but it's the same with a new pair. Not a dealbreaker though.

Ria C.

Great and Easy-To-Use Tool

Reviewed on 2019/03/01

Easy, clear contact with prospects and customers. The click-to-dial function in Salesforce has definitely helped our sales team reach more clients with less effort.

Pros

Talkdesk provides a user-friendly interface for our sales, support, and customer success teams to take and receive calls from customers, all from remote locations. It has been reliable over the last 2 years we've been using it with no major issues.

I love the integration with Salesforce for logging calls and taking notes. Also, I like that all calls are recorded for training and customer support purposes.

Cons

Sometimes, but rarely, the connection is bad. In these cases, I can redial and that usually fixes it.

Jesse M.

Quality & Support

Reviewed on 2019/07/15

Talkdesk is our main contact centre phone provider, we rely heavily on the friendly dashboards for KPI tracking and call recordings for coachings. If we ever have a technical issue or request their cx support is very prompt to follow up to resolve said issue.

Pros

Quality and Customer Support is top notch with Talkdesk! VoIP service is tough to rely on as you need a strong network connection and a provider that has more uptime than downtime

Cons

Licences are on the pricy side, cost per call/minute is very competitive as well as number purchases

Alex O.
Industry: Financial Services

Talk Desk Review

Reviewed on 2019/07/19

TalkDesk makes my life easier. I get to come into work, open my laptop, and turn on my TD Mac app. From there it helps me connect with customers and get my day to day done. So far my experience has been exceptional. I've used other call software and it all sucks. Talk Desk integrates amazingly into SalesForce, which is probably one of the best features. I would highly recommend it!

Pros

Its easy to use, the notification preference allows me to monitor calls as they come in without being dragged away in another project, I can monitor my team members to make sure they are doing a good job, real-time metric tracking for our SLAs, easy to build a transfer line to different teams, and calls never drop.

Cons

Its hard to toggle between web & widget mode and an error often occurs. I think the app gets confused about what I'm trying to do. Really not that big of a deal though.

Spencer C.

A Must-Have For Client Communication

Reviewed on 2019/06/19

Overall, my experience is very convenient and simple! It's extremely user-friendly, helps to share notes and information about the client with the rest of your peers. A serious blessing for client communication!

Pros

I really enjoy that you are able to store all client contact information under one "roof." You can also share notes and information about the client with the rest of your company. Another great thing is that you have the ability to keep your personal phone out of your day-to-day client interaction.

Cons

Occasionally Talkdesk can send calls to different phone lines or might drop a call, but overall this is not something that is experienced frequently.

Anna L.

Talkdesk Over The Rest

Reviewed on 2019/11/25

Pros

It is very easy to use / user friendly. It is easy to teach new team members how to use it as well.

Cons

I don't have any issues with the Talkdesk callbar.

Milton C.
Industry: Telecommunications

Popular features

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/08/17

The service and support is great and we have many features that we can integrate but require too much time and effort to realize

Pros

The call recording and advanced features such as voice analytics, AI, easy building IVR etc....

Cons

The integrations with customer devices GW's, PSTN, etc... is hard to do it and require expert talkdesk integration and services. Also any integration require too much time to quote and deploy.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Bilal B.

It does the job

Reviewed on 2020/09/09

We have had some good times, and some not so good. I will say that the TD team are readily available and to transparent when it comes to exploring problems and resolving issues.

Pros

Reasonably reliable, easy to use and does what it says on the tin. Bear in mind that I'm only a user, not the administrator, so I'm unaware of the added benefits available to me apart from what I have access to.

Cons

Calls sometimes drop out/lose connection and the sound quality isn't always consistent. I'm also unable to view a log of numbers I've called from the callbar. Further inspection on the website is required.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10