Yvonne G.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

First time user of Appointy

Reviewed on 2021/02/06

Publishing online classes with zoom during lockdown. The support for customising to our needs was excellent. We may be able to use this going forward with paid classes.

Pros

The flexibility of configuration to suit business needs are very good. It has a good range of features but the most appealing is the Live help and the outstanding level of customer support even during the free trial as all questions are answered and you are sent direct links to the relevant support material.

Cons

One or two small areas could benefit from additional customization such as gift certificate emails need to be slightly better design. Code needs to be bigger than the price you paid.

Isaiah B.
  • Industry: Automotive

Long Term Customer - Appointy Supports Our Entire Business

Reviewed on 2020/09/02

Overall, my business has grown with Appointy over the past couple of years. As we continue to grow, Appointy will be our software of choice and we will continue to use their platform.

Pros

Appointy has a lot of flexibility and features that can be customized to your business needs. Also, their support team is responsive 24/7 to answer questions about the software.

Appointy's integrations are also very helpful. Their team not only helped me set up 90% of the data collection that I needed, but they also helped me complete the final 10% that was a bit more technical and needed a more experienced developer.

Cons

The software could be a bit more intuitive in some areas; however, their customer support team makes it easy to ask questions and quickly get a response whenever I am confused (which is not often).

Jesus P.

Too Expensive for Businesses

Reviewed on 2021/04/06

Appointy powered our tech stack for a long time after we left TimeTrade. Eventually, we grew tired of paying a programmer to tweak the API when business changed demanded it. We ultimately switched to SimplyBook.Me to save money and use Zapier.

Pros

Good integrations and API, lots of booking customization features were included that helped customers and staff alike. Google Calendar sync worked perfectly well and made it easy for staff to block time without logging in.

Cons

The 5 staff limit for $49.99 month was simply too expensive for our taste. We also had issues with the API also provide to be difficult to maintain with a developer. I see they've since added Zapier which might help with that extra cost.

Paul A.

Robust Free Product - but I will probably upgrade to get more customization features.

Reviewed on 2017/10/05

Pros

I have been using Appointy for 2 years now. Many great features for a free product. My clients seem to be able to use it, as most of my bookings now come through Appointy. No one has ever told me "I am calling because I can't figure out how to book online." Really like the Google Calendar integration.
Now that my business is taking off I plan to upgrade to the paid version. I would like to further customize the client contact points, which is limited in the free version.

Cons

I am not automatically logged in when I go to the website, and before I can log in I get a customer service pop-up chat window asking me why I have come to Appointy. Its just a little annoying to be asked the same question every day. That said, they've let me use this software for free for 2 years, so trying to engage me once a day is not too high a price to pay. :)

Laura sue M.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Perfect program for a small growing business

Reviewed on 2017/03/21

I had been looking for long time a program for reservations to our High Teas. One that would customize it to meet our needs. About 3 months ago, I found Appointy. From the start I was impressed. In our first texting messages, The support staff asked permission to call. How wonderful. As I gave my list of needs, the reply was "no problem" - wonderful!!. Then for the next week or 2, daily we were in contact working and molding our program to meet our needs. Even when I thought we were done, Yaju was right there willing to make any changes that I needed. So now I have used this program for 3 months and I could not be happier. I find that I am getting less calls because the guests are able to book the reservation themselves and my data entry time has gone from really hours to minutes. In addition, there are many different reports I can look at or create to analyze our business. What I really like is that an email confirmation and reminder emails are sent to the guest. For us being a very small business, I feel that Appointy was our perfect match to help our business move forward.

Pros

That the program was customized to our needs, with no extra uneeded stuff. Easier for the guest and for us on the business end.

Cons

Just a few items we would have liked BUT they said that all those things were going to be in the version

Shahzaib U.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Best Software for Any Business

Reviewed on 2019/12/09

Highly Recommended, One of the best software for Appointments, Get rid of the burden of managing.

Pros

Appointy has helped me to get rid of a lot of burdens; I was annoyed by managing appointments with different clients for my business-related SEO, Well, once I have read an article about it, so I thought to give it a try. I am thankful to Appointy founder that he had solved my most significant hurdle of business, the best part is it can also send an auto reminder to your clients and easy to manage things with clients. Group scheduling, Class scheduling with auto notification are great features. Highly Recommended

Cons

Well, I love everything about this software, but I would be much happy if they can add some money integration features to it.

Appointy

Reviewed on 2019/11/30

Great scheduling / reminding tool for everyday use!

Pros

One of the best features of Appointy is that it sends automated reminder to both parties, which is time saving on my end. Additionally, it is very easy to use and the interface is great. It definitely exceeds all my expectation and I am very happy with it.

Cons

I can't come up with any negative feedback about this service. Overall I am very satisfied and definitely recommend this software to anyone looking to be more organized and on top of their schedule.

• Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Schedules on point with Appointy; a great alternative for paper posts type of schedules

Reviewed on 2018/10/11

Pros

It allows automatic scheduling. It also allows group scheduling and appointment scheduling. The calendar sync allows our employees to be up-to-date with the monthly agenda and tentative meeting schedules.

Cons

The inability to track or schedule leaves and absences is a great setback. It would really be nice if this software can also track time in and out.

Vijay A.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Quite Powerful

Reviewed on 2019/07/19

Quite impressed. Has all basic somewhat advanced functionalites what a small business would be looking at.

Pros

Simplicity of Setup, Use, UI, UX, thoughtfulness, Configurability of features, Control

Cons

Need more features for Marketing like conversion, lead generation etc.

Craig L.

Easy to use and truly first class customer support!

Reviewed on 2016/12/14

The support staff has gone out of their way to help me make the transition to Appointy. From integration to multilingual support, they have been EXTREMELY helpful! Really top notch, guys! Thank you!

Pros

Easy to integrate, friendly, simple interface. FABULOUS SUPPORT!

Cons

Function list is a little bit limited. Could do with a little more flexibility in the interface and multilingual support is growing.

Raette M.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

I am THRILLED with Appointy!!! Within 8 hours I already received 8 appointments!

Reviewed on 2017/07/22

This software has completely streamlined our appointment booking processes. It is easy for our customers to use, and has simplified our business!

Pros

The ease of use, customer service, and the streamlining of our appointment scheduling! This is already making our jobs easier and our customers happiest!

Cons

I can't think of anything! I love this software! I would like to see the calendar in full showing all services being offered at one time, but I believe Appointy is working on it! :) Can't wait!

Clive G.

Excellent

Reviewed on 2017/07/28

Pros

I am currently setting up my counselling business and starting testing out appointy booking system, I have been extremely satisfied with both the ease of use and the customer support i have received in helping me set up the system so that it is compatible with my needs. Overall Excellent service

Cons

at this stage i cant really think of any cons. I am testing the system, perhaps the time zones are organised a little awkwardly. Alphabetically could be better

Nelson O.

My clients are happy to book my services through Appointy and it provides a professional feel.

Reviewed on 2015/09/29

Appointy really works well and easy. It shoots session reminder to my clients about 12 hours before the appointment. It creates a great professional look to my massage services. Also, it works in an intuitive way that helps me to accomplish changes, updates and new services within the service. Yogi, at customer service, was just an angel. I strongly recommend Appointy for online booking.

Response from Appointy

Dear Nelson,

Wow! your kind words appreciating appointy are so encouraging. I wrote to thank you and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Appointy.

This help us share positive experiences that help more people know about this wonderful product and the service that makes it excellent.

We assure of an ever evolving product and great customer support to enhance your experience.

Warms Regards
Shivangi (Customer Happiness Team)

Arthur M.

The best appointment software ever

Reviewed on 2017/07/19

this software has made it possible for my clients to schedule their meetings with me on their own terms

Pros

apointy is the perfect platform to schedule meeting with my clients along with my services in such a way that allow them to decide the perfect time and allow me to prepare for the desired service they need

Cons

there is little to be left desired by this app it is absolutely perfect. I can find no real fault or con to the use of such an app.

Lisa S.

Wonderful customer service! Very fast, efficient and extremely helpful

Reviewed on 2016/12/30

Wonderful customer service! Very fast, efficient and extremely helpful. This is the best appointment app by far, user-friendly program and outstanding customer service and their monthly fee is very affordable!!! This has made managing my business much easier and has connected me with my clients easier & faster.

Pros

User-friendly and quick notifications love the website easy to navigate

Cons

iPhone App would like to edit client info and schedule from my phone

Desiree R.

Outstanding

Reviewed on 2016/05/05

Marvelous plugin, i installed and deleted several plugins before i found this. This is superior. And the support was OUTSTANDING. I wasn't sure at the beginner so i decide to chat first and ask few questions before the trial. The support was outstanding, they guide me step by step until the end. It was so easy, beautiful, great functionality and work perfectly. I was super impress and i love it. THANK YOU!

As a web development i have install many plugins and theme. And i never found a exceptional support team like here.

The FREE version do all the job that i was looking for. Create different services, different staff, scheduler hours, special hour schedule, responsive, overlay widget (popup), booking rules and many more features...

Franco S.

Great app and great support

Reviewed on 2016/07/25

I'm been in touch with Appointy recently and i really it. I had to start a new business and i was looking for a perfect app and i tried different platform but Appointy is the perfect solution for me. Good price and very great support. All the staff is ready to help you right away.

Pros

Good price, great support, very interesting functionallity. Mobile app also available

Cons

Some little bugs that i'm sure will be set soon.

Janice L.

Invaluable Service

Reviewed on 2017/02/06

For the newbies in business like me, having the support and service when I need it, is a mark of prompt service and efficiency. It was by word of mouth from another like minded business in the holistic healthcare industry to trial and use Appointy. But I'd like to shout it out, the service I received made the process of incorporating to my website and Facebook seamless. If you are not too tech savvy and need a little gentle push towards being limitless, this team has respect for your needs as well as patience. Very impressed with service and wish Appointy much success. It is all about the service for me.

Derick M.
  • Industry: Insurance

Great services!

Reviewed on 2016/12/08

Customer Support has been helpful in helping me and my company navigates through the site and settings. So far perfect customer service and that means a lot to me.

Pros

It varies when it's time to integrate on my company site and social media.

Cons

Not specifically designed for Notary Services.

Ryker K.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Appointy Rocks

Reviewed on 2020/08/10

The support staff is amazing!

Pros

The software itself is great but the support team is what makes me love it.

Cons

I wish I knew about this sooner! Appointy would have saved me so much time in the Spring.

Carmen K.

Have recently moved to Appointy and they have been so helpful in getting me up and running

Reviewed on 2015/10/02

The pros of this software is that it has great capability. Really think it can grow with you as you develop your business. The pricing is good because it allows you great flexibility without locking you into an annual membership.

Customer service is great and I love the way you can share screens to really understand what you are doing. Their team seem to really know the product.

I suppose the cons would be that I find the text quite small compared to what I was using before but I guess that once I get used to where everything is, it won't be a problem.

Tony V.

Marketing with Google!

Reviewed on 2018/10/17

Pros

I am able to retain my customers, all the while attracting new ones . All from the same app.

Cons

It sometimes slows down at startup, but an update usually resolves it.

Kristos R.

Good Appointment Scheduling Software

Reviewed on 2018/11/02

Pros

It's easy to use and had a very clean User Interface and User Experience.

Cons

It's lacking the ability to schedule appointments for couples massage.

Parvez J.

Very user friendly

Reviewed on 2016/10/04

I have tried many different software. As a contractor I have 3-4 teams with a variety of tasks on different location. I came across this software. Tested & Adopted

Pros

User friendly and Great online support.

Mario Z.
  • Industry: Automotive

Best choice we made!

Reviewed on 2015/11/28

We researched thru many different scheduling programs before joining appointy and I'm glad we made the right decision. We've been with them since May 2011 and they are constantly updating and improving the system. Every time we needed something we brought it to their attention and suddenly they come up with an upgrade that includes what we asked for. Amazing customer service. Easy to use and incredible marketing integration tools. I'm a happy camper!