4,6
4,8
Jesus P.

Great Appointment Software with UI Issues

Reviewed on 2018/02/06

Pros

The core functionality of the software is impressive and full of features when considering the value. We love the fact we can manage an entire team and setup appointments with customers easily. We can also add custom questions to specific services to collect vital pre-call information.

Cons

The UI is cramming a lot of features into one place. It takes many clicks to get from one place to another or find your way around. I guess that's a side-effect of providing so much for a low monthly price point. Luckily, there is an improved v4.0 UI coming soon that promised a better experience. *fingers crossed*

Chris H.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Stop reading reviews and just get Appointy!

Reviewed on 2020/09/06

Appointy handles all of our scheduling for all of our staff. I wouldn't have it any other way!

Pros

The best thing is the customer service. I have never in my life been more please with a live-chat service than I have with Appointy. Our questions are often convoluted, sometimes obscure, and even on occasion have the answers in plain sight. The people they have doing tech support for their product are THE reason I wouldn't consider anything else. There is no robo-answer, and the people are genuinely interested in helping me find my solution.

This sounds totally crazy, but I almost LIKE when something breaks because I get to interact with these guys! Shoutouts to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in-particular!

Cons

Some of the default views (admin side) don't make sense. Example: moving to the calendar and I only see the next 3 hours? Default should be a week. And honestly, I think I can probably change that. Wait!!! I get to go talk to the support guys again!

Other than that, the customization to make it look more like a whitebox product is a little lackluster.

Ranette W.

Great Product

Reviewed on 2020/10/09

Overall, this is a great product. I love the chat feature they have and the staff is knowledgeable. Their response time is quick and they are always able to help with whatever I need.

Pros

I like Appointy because it take the worry out of scheduling students for tutoring sessions and it's easy for parents to use. This product helps to ensure we are not overbooked which is very important due restrictions with social distancing. The software also gives us the flexibility to cancel and reschedule sessions with ease. One other thing I really like is being able to control how many sessions parents can schedule each week.

Cons

The thing I like least about the software is that it is not user friendly when trying to set up additional seats on the administrative side.

Renat Z.
Industry: Retail

Getting worse by the day

Reviewed on 2016/08/08

This is an update: I reviewed Appointy on this site on December 29, 2014, it's the second review at the bottom of this page.

We've been with Appointy since 2011 and what compelled me to write another review is degradation in reliability of this service. Let me explain;

Since November 2015 there have been outages on their server side, and when I would email Nemesh (owner of the company) either he or his staff would reply saying that you need to clear your browser cookies/cache, when the problem is obviously on their server side since I would test to see from multiple desktop and mobile devices with different internet access points. In January 2016 there were multiple of such outages. The weird, or should I say horrible thing is that Appointy doesn't even notify it's paying customers that there's an outage. A simple email would suffice. Instead they post these outages on their facebook page, probably assuming that their paying customers spend their business hours refreshing Appointy facebook page to see their outage updates. I just discovered that Appointy as a company has been around since 2008, but it boggles my mind that they still haven't figured out priorities that their business depends on. Instead of investing into redundancy servers and making their software more reliable they keep on adding little mediocre features that nobody needs, making the platform more complex to understand for beginners.

Here is the list of things that hasn't changed to this day (since 2011).
1. The phone customer support is non-existent, though email and facebook page communication is pretty swift. It's just if your business relies on a booking system and something goes wrong, waiting for an email instead of calling and talking to tech support is counterproductive, or worse money-loosing issue if the business is busy.

Cons

If new booking user hasn't confirmed his email address, Appointy still books this user into the schedule, and if that user misspelled his email address he doesn't receive appointment reminder, hence you get a no-show, causing you to loose money and your staff getting angry for lost time slot.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Isaiah B.
Industry: Automotive

Long Term Customer - Appointy Supports Our Entire Business

Reviewed on 2020/09/02

Overall, my business has grown with Appointy over the past couple of years. As we continue to grow, Appointy will be our software of choice and we will continue to use their platform.

Pros

Appointy has a lot of flexibility and features that can be customized to your business needs. Also, their support team is responsive 24/7 to answer questions about the software.

Appointy's integrations are also very helpful. Their team not only helped me set up 90% of the data collection that I needed, but they also helped me complete the final 10% that was a bit more technical and needed a more experienced developer.

Cons

The software could be a bit more intuitive in some areas; however, their customer support team makes it easy to ask questions and quickly get a response whenever I am confused (which is not often).

Jose A.
Industry: Events Services

Amazing Customer Service

Reviewed on 2020/06/06

I have had a great experience.

Pros

It was so easy to use. It doesn't take a lot of time to learn how to use and more importantly it works with Google which brings in 95% of our customers.

Cons

Putting the account on pause do to Covid19 was a little confusing although they responded right away and were able to help pause my account.

Brad E.

Best I Could Find

Reviewed on 2017/01/04

Appointy is the best solution I've found for our scheduling needs. We use Appointy to schedule energy audits and assessments that last 1-4 hours each across a team of 8 analysts. The best part of Appointy is the ability to set regular and irregular availabilities and unavailabilities for each service tech. We have a pretty unique schedule for our team that rotates between A and B schedules every two weeks. Although it was a bit challenging to set up and required a workaround or two, we were able to set it up in Appointy where other scheduling software would have failed.

Pros

It has a lot of freedom and flexibility to set up unique and complex schedules. Also love that we can create accounts for external referral partners and they can schedule appointments right in our system without having to involve any in-house staff. Same goes for customers scheduling themselves through a link we added to our website.

Cons

I wish there were more integration capabilities. The google calendar integration that we use only supports syncing with one account. It would be great if it could also sync with each technician's calendar individually. I also wish it had more out of the box integrations with common CRM platforms and the ability to build custom APIs.

I also wish there was some more logic or rules built into how the system pairs an appointment with a technician such as the distance between appointments and recent service volume. The email notifications sent to customers should also have more options to send specific messages based on the type of appointment.

Claudia L.
Company size: Self Employed

Great software to market your appointments on multiple platforms FOR FREE

Reviewed on 2020/09/26

Pros

- There’s a free version, no need to be pressured into upgrading.
- A team of software developers who helps customize the widgets on your website
- easy to use platforms and also there’s an app on the App Store to use.
- I love the interventions with multiple platforms like google analytics, add a book now on Instagram and especially a schedule directly on google business.
- I also love to automate my daily tasks and Appointy can connect to zapper, in helping me doing so.
I completely recommend Appointy

Cons

It would be nice if they added a little description when hovering on the infos Or options in the settings.

Beate D.
Industry: Accounting

I love this app

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/09/03

Amaizing

Pros

the booking system it self, loved many simple features

Cons

Design can be better, the colors and the entering page

Jj C.

Appointy App review presented by Community Yoga, LLC

Reviewed on 2020/10/11

Overall, pleased with Appointy.

Pros

The ability to limit the number of attendees to maintain "physical distancing" due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The app keeps track of the reservations.

Cons

Occasional glitch in the reservation system.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Anneli H.

Great - as always

Reviewed on 2016/09/16

Have used this system for my online language business for years now, it's really great - can't do without it now.

Pros

The automated reminders that go out to clients, helps reduce no shows. All my clients are also really happy to use it and think it looks professional. It has reduced so much admin, as it allows clients to book, re-schedule and cancel their appointments themselves, without having to contact me.

Cons

Would love it to be able to track received payments, and stop clients booking when they haven't prepaid, but that is the only thing I miss. Everything else is fab.

Response from Appointy

Thank you Anneli for appreciating our services. This surely helps us serve you and other customers better. We constantly aim at ensuring that Appointy exceeds all expectations in terms of product and customer experience. Just want you to know, we do support compulsory pre payments at the time of booking. We also offer the functionality of Sales reporting wherein you can track received payments. You would have received an email from our team elaborating the details of the functionalities. Once again, thank you for your kind words. We look forward to improving our services to serve you better. Always at your service- Customer Happiness Team @ Appointy.

Paul A.

Robust Free Product - but I will probably upgrade to get more customization features.

Reviewed on 2017/10/05

Pros

I have been using Appointy for 2 years now. Many great features for a free product. My clients seem to be able to use it, as most of my bookings now come through Appointy. No one has ever told me "I am calling because I can't figure out how to book online." Really like the Google Calendar integration.
Now that my business is taking off I plan to upgrade to the paid version. I would like to further customize the client contact points, which is limited in the free version.

Cons

I am not automatically logged in when I go to the website, and before I can log in I get a customer service pop-up chat window asking me why I have come to Appointy. Its just a little annoying to be asked the same question every day. That said, they've let me use this software for free for 2 years, so trying to engage me once a day is not too high a price to pay. :)

Julene L.
Company size: Self Employed

I highly recommend Appointy!

Reviewed on 2017/01/12

I have a consultation business with several types of services that I tailor to meet the specific individual needs of my clients. Appointy allows me to set the hours that I am available for consultations along with how much time I need between appointments. Appointy allows the client to choose the type of service, schedule their appointment, and pay for it all with a couple clicks of a mouse. Appointy allowed me to custom create the intake information I need for their appointment. It displays that to the client to fill out when they schedule their appointment. And in the rarer instance where someone contacts me by phone instead of through my website, I can manually enter their appointment through the administrative side of Appointy so the time slot does not get double booked. It also allows me to block time from a regularly open time slot for those days when I want to take time off to schedule something for myself. Appointy has allowed me to manage my time better because it saved me a ton of back and forth in emails to ask for specific things each time a client emailed me. My clients see a professional user-friendly portal to book their session through and they too like the new way they make appointments with me. Some have even asked me to tell them more about it so they can use it in their business too. --- My experience with the support staff at Appointy has been above expectation. I found it so user-friendly that I only needed their help on one small thing when setting it up. I was responded to almost immediately. They even followed with me afterward. I am extremely happy with Appointy. I tried two other appointment setting plugins that work with Wordpress and canceled them both during the trial. Appointy is the best!

Pros

Ease of use, ability to customize what clients need, ability to block times in regularly open days when I want to do something fun instead of work, ability to manually input appointments for those who aren't comfortable with technology, that my clients find it professional and easy to use as well

Cons

Nothing

Anthony W.
Company size: Self Employed

Appointy Support is unmatched!

Reviewed on 2016/12/15

I've been using appointy for a number of years, and have been very pleased with the scheduling platform. It is very user-friendly and readily customizable. The text/email reminders are awesome and I often get positive feedback from clients. I've used the support for an incident in which I accidently deleted services, and appointments on my schedule, the support techs have been beyond amazing in helping me solve the problem. I'm amazed to see that companies still exist with such great customer support and responsiveness in the online world. 10 stars for Appointy!

Pros

Customer support, ease of use for patients

Cons

Quite easy to accidently delete information from your schedule

Megan D.

Appointy - Appointment Scheduling Software

Reviewed on 2015/08/25

I currently utilise and recommend Appointy Online Software used for my Beauty Therapy Business "Beyond Skin Deep". I find it extremely helpful as the clients are able to book themselves in at their convenience and also allows me the freedom to attend to the clients without having to continually answer the phone or call back when I'm busy. The clients love it and so do I! Its easy to use , they just log onto my website, register their details, select the time, select the beauty treatment and their done! Appointy booking is 24/7 so its even great for shift workers and medical staff ....Thanks Appointy

Pros

Appointy also has great back up if you need to know any questions.Very helpful

Cons

If there are two people trying to book in online at the same time eg through peak periods(Christmas) There can be a little confusion, but has only ever happened twice and solved this by manually calling one of the clients and rebooking them.

Response from Appointy

Dear Megan,

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review on GetApp.

We have started taking reviews on GetApp only a few days ago and yours is our second review. It means a lot to us.

Our team tries really hard to help everyone we come in contact with. It's nice to hear that it makes a difference. We look forward to improving our services to serve you better. Once again, Thank you :-)

Warms Regards
Shivangi (Customer Happiness Team)

Industry: Entertainment
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Appointments Simplified for Very Busy People

Reviewed on 2018/10/28

Pros

My work schedule is quite erratic and I’m often running from one part of the office to the other side of the building. Aside from my projects and day-to-day tasks, I have weekly meetings with staff and other employees. I’m so glad we have Appointy which is a software that manages appointments. With Appointy, I can oversee my schedule in one system and not get sidetracked with other matters. This system links to my Google calendar and even helps me with booking rooms for our meetings. I get a reminder each time and the software also checks to see if I need to make a recurring appointment.

Cons

There were a couple of times wherein there were glitches when I used the application on my phone, but other than that, I didn’t encounter anymore problems afterwards. It has been very useful for me.

Laura sue M.
Industry: Hospitality
Company size: Self Employed

Perfect program for a small growing business

Reviewed on 2017/03/21

I had been looking for long time a program for reservations to our High Teas. One that would customize it to meet our needs. About 3 months ago, I found Appointy. From the start I was impressed. In our first texting messages, The support staff asked permission to call. How wonderful. As I gave my list of needs, the reply was "no problem" - wonderful!!. Then for the next week or 2, daily we were in contact working and molding our program to meet our needs. Even when I thought we were done, Yaju was right there willing to make any changes that I needed. So now I have used this program for 3 months and I could not be happier. I find that I am getting less calls because the guests are able to book the reservation themselves and my data entry time has gone from really hours to minutes. In addition, there are many different reports I can look at or create to analyze our business. What I really like is that an email confirmation and reminder emails are sent to the guest. For us being a very small business, I feel that Appointy was our perfect match to help our business move forward.

Pros

That the program was customized to our needs, with no extra uneeded stuff. Easier for the guest and for us on the business end.

Cons

Just a few items we would have liked BUT they said that all those things were going to be in the version

Shahzaib U.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Best Software for Any Business

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/12/09

Highly Recommended, One of the best software for Appointments, Get rid of the burden of managing.

Pros

Appointy has helped me to get rid of a lot of burdens; I was annoyed by managing appointments with different clients for my business-related SEO, Well, once I have read an article about it, so I thought to give it a try. I am thankful to Appointy founder that he had solved my most significant hurdle of business, the best part is it can also send an auto reminder to your clients and easy to manage things with clients. Group scheduling, Class scheduling with auto notification are great features. Highly Recommended

Cons

Well, I love everything about this software, but I would be much happy if they can add some money integration features to it.

Nick A.

Appointments for Businesses

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/10/10

It's been short but fine. It seems to be an effective tool if and will probably do wonders for those needing to provide users with opportunities to book a service from you.

Pros

I am always looking to see what apps or programs are available for teachers/staff to be able to book/schedule time with me. I've used Appointy sparingly and have noticed a few things. I like the option features and breakdown of services and times. There is a lot of flexibility there. I also like how they are now integrated with Google. The data, analytics, and reporting features/tools are really good. Great way to analyze results.

Cons

Not sure this is a major concern for all, but for me, in education, its just not quite what I am looking for. I need to be able to set my day by class periods with hallway/buffer times built within. Im also not selling a service, so this seems more geared to business.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Danielle K.
Industry: Cosmetics

Great for Business

Reviewed on 2017/01/04

I have been using pointy for over 4+ years for my Small business. It has saved me the need for a receptionist and allowed me to continue doing what I love... being creative! In the world of technology, Appointy makes it easy to use on any computer, iPad, tablet or Smartphone!
I'm so thankful for this company as they truly have saved me money and my clients love the online booking option! As a User, they have great admin interface and client support :)
Thanks Appointy for making my life easier!
Dani

Pros

ease of use

Vinko A.
Industry: Sports
Company size: Self Employed

Great app and amazing customer support

Reviewed on 2017/01/05

I have been using it for one year. I had more complex business last year and I was on Pro plan.
Since I have moved to another gym and had one room less I was able to get back to Free option.
I am so happy with their customer service, and if I would have more rooms again in future I would be happy to pay them because Appointed support was always on time and helpful.
Thank you Yaju you are a great support technician. Happy to have Appointy in my business crew

Pros

Simplicity, and mostly customer service

Cons

Minor problems with Iphone users that were fixed.

Industry: Chemicals
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

good experience with appointy

Reviewed on 2019/04/02

Pros

the widgets were nice, making it easy to go in and out of various apps/programs. my schedule is all over the place and we all use a lot of apps now and this appinty tool really helped me stay organized. i was even able to track attendance in some of my meetings. the facebook integration feature was nice also, i use that a lot with other programs.

Cons

i deleted a few appointments and didn't realize it. luckily they were nothing major and i actually had them in my other calendar as well. minimal precautions as far as deletions. need more "are you sure?"s.

Wolf M.
Industry: Photography

Great Application

Reviewed on 2020/03/09

Overall, I would highly recommend business owners try Appointy. They even have a free two-week trial, which is what drew me in, and got me to stay on-board.

Pros

What I love most about this software is that they now offer a Google Bookings feature, which means customers can book when looing up my business on Google, (they don't even have to go to my website). It's also an aesthetically pleasing application, that fits in line with the design of my website.

Cons

I really don't have too many complaints/problems with this software. They've made a great user-friendly software.

Laura S.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services
Company size: Self Employed

I have had a very positive experience with Appointy thus far, and definitely expect it to continue!

Reviewed on 2017/07/13

Pros

This software provides all the booking options we need for our clients, and seems very customizable as well. What I like the most, however, is Appointy's top-notch customer service. The online Live Chat feature is key, and employs very helpful people who really take the initiative to not only answer questions, but to actually make the changes you're looking for, right on the spot! I felt like a highly valued customer throughout our online exchange, and was glad to save time with the help of a knowledgable employee.

Cons

All I can think of is that I don't yet feel comfortable with the monthly fee. And it's hard to justify paying for a year in advance (even with the savings) when we need to use a booking system only seasonally (April-November). Our previous booking system was free, so we were perhaps a bit spoiled by that! Perhaps it is within the range of other appointment software?

Conrad K.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Fantastic appointment setting software

Reviewed on 2018/08/02

Pros

We love the fact customer's choose which time works for them. It saves so much confusion and we have not yet had one scheduling conflict.

Cons

We have not yet ran into any significant problems. I will update accordingly if so.