TriNet Perform Reviews

TriNet Perform

Performance management as dynamic as your team

3.3/5 (12 reviews)
Alexx L.

Awesome idea but needs one more feature

Reviewed on 2019/02/08

We've loved every aspect of working with Trinet. They've helped us tremendously. Highly recommend.

Pros

I love the idea of automating all performance reporting, reviews, goals etc. We are using this to help our entire company function more efficiently. It also allows for 360 reviews which is a huge plus. The software is really nice and high quality.

Cons

It's missing daily reporting functionality. In our business each team member reports 1-3 KPI's daily and we want to use Trinet perform for this but goals can't be set to repeat on a daily basis. Please consider this KPI functionality as I know many companies would love this. And if you can build a simple mobile app to make the daily reporting even easier we'd love that too. Nice work though, this is a great product.

Traci D.

Bare Bones Performance Management Platform

Reviewed on 2017/10/10

Pros

TriNet Perform has a simple layout that focuses on reviews, goals and feedback and the preloaded templates are nice too.

Cons

It is missing a lot of functionality (like the inability to search through users and upload documents like job descriptions).

Shawn B.

I am finishing up my first quarter using Tri-Net Perform.

Reviewed on 2015/03/31

The application is not very intuitive. I would like to see a more customizable reporting structure that can utilize drop and drag, as well as a more customizable review section for weekly reviews and the ability to employees to sign off on delivery of the reviews.

Response from TriNet

Awesome feedback.
We have drag and drop functionality in the pipeline to make the user experience much easier. We are also making our reports more interactive with filters, as well as the ability to customize and save report templates. As for sign offs, soon we'll be putting digital signatures into the review workflow, so managers and employees can comment and sign off on the finalized report.
We had considered the weekly review and thought it might be a little too frequent for employees, and instead focused our attention on real time Feedback, however, it's great to hear that you value that type of frequency in a review, and we'll add that to our frequencies.
Your comments are well received because it helps us steer our product in the right direction. Thank you!

Sandra R.

TriNet Perform Review

Reviewed on 2015/03/31

Overall the system is great. What I would like to see is the ability to add Jpeg or PDF's to reviews. Also the formatting for the reviews tends to squish all of the information together into one paragraph. For example my original review would be spaced out into different lines and bullet points but when it is loaded it all runs together.

Response from TriNet

Thanks for the great feedback Sandra!

We have put some thought into allowing attachments into Perform, and we have that as an upcoming update. The cool thing is that our TriNet Expense already has that functionality so we are going to add the same functionality into Perform sooner rather than later.

Anna L.

Worst Performance Management Tool

Reviewed on 2017/04/05

We went through every possible worst case scenario with this product.
First of all, its not intuitive or easy to use. Nothing, absolutely nothing, is customizable in the tool.
We had so many complaints from our employees about not being to understand how to fill out their reviews that we had to go through the extra labor of creating a user manual for them.
Second, we were on the phone with customer support every other day while setting up the review. We were given false information various times and had to check in with multiple sources before someone could confirm.
The product also malfunctioned a few times; sending out random review reminders to the whole company during a period where we were not doing reviews at all.
For your own sanity, please go with another tool. Do not use TriNet Perform. You will regret it.

Jeffery W.

Need better feedback setup

Reviewed on 2015/04/01

Currently Trinet does not allow you to upload supporting documents onto a feedback/review.
Also formatting the review is horrible. No matter how you space out sections everything ends up crammed together. Example if I copy and paste data from excel into a review, no matter how nice it looks, when I hit complete it just becomes one giant paragraph that is unreadable.

Response from TriNet

Thank you for sharing your feedback Jeffery!

Formatting in the review forms is something we want to definitely clean up. We¿re actually redesigning our interface to address issues just like this one, and making the forms more flexible for HTML formatting (like paragraph breaks) and scalable for large amounts of text in the fields.

We¿ll keep you updated with the upcoming interface design.

Patrick H.

Trinet Perform is great

Reviewed on 2015/03/31

I have been very impressed with Trinet and their support. I like the new cascading goals product that makes it easier to tie my goals into the company goals and group success. I know there is much more that Trinet offers that I need to use, but so far everything has been very well organized.

Suresh P.

Austin-Trinet

Reviewed on 2016/12/05

(TriNet Group, Inc.) is a cloud-based professional employer organization (PEO) for small and medium-sized businesses. TriNet administers payroll and health benefits and advises clients on employment law compliance and risk reduction.

Derick A.

Review process is simple

Reviewed on 2015/04/02

The One on One process is simple, but I had issues resetting my password and after a week of working on it.. With the help of Andrew at Trinet, I was finally able to log on. Now I have no team members to access. That is still currently being worked on.

Susan G.

Terrible - Don't Bother

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/04/05

I have now used this product to roll out two semi-annual Performance Reviews and can honestly say that I would rather use paper and pencil than this product. It is not intuitive at all. Formatting feedback is terrible, functionality poor, and customer service is the worst. Our employees and managers found it very difficult to find their own reviews, to find 360 reviews and team reviews. Don't waste your time.

Pros

Nothing

Cons

Everything

0.0/10
Kelia P.

TriNet Perform in Call Center

Reviewed on 2015/03/31

I love how easily I can submit goals, and reviews. The site is easy to use and it reduces the time I am locked down to my computer, freeing me to work directly with my Team.

Shanell F.

Great Tool

Reviewed on 2015/03/31

The tools creates an amazing guide to track your process.