Grade.us

White-labeled review marketing platform for agencies & SEOs

Kimberly G.

Affordable solution for monitoring and increasing reviews across the web!

Reviewed on 2016/12/22

First , the Grade.Us customer support is awesome! They have built an easy to use review system that doesn't require a programming degree to set up nor is there a hefty start up fee! In fact, there is no set up fee or contracts! Getting started takes less than an hour and there are many review platforms you can include in your invitation to customers which helps you to control where you want to concentrate reputation management. For example, if you have a healthy amount of reviews on Google but not many on Facebook you can remove Google from the invite to encourage more Facebook reviews. There are review platforms I hadn't even heard of but of which will help with your SEO efforts. We noticed a significant increase in traffic and form fills after we built up our positive reviews from 5 to over 50 in less than a month. Grade.Us makes it super simple for your invitees to take action. You can also create a widget to stream reviews on your website in real time and filter out any negative ones. I looked at a couple of others and none could compare to the fair pricing of Grade.Us. We were spending a ton of money on another major review system that only helped us gather reviews on their platform but not across the web.

The only slight I have which I've brought up and have hope that they will include as they come out with updates is more flexibility in the dashboard for sorting invites sent by last name and also the exact action and last action date of the reviewer. I also hope to see a function to have a way for multiple email types to be stored so that it can be selected without re-editing the invitation content when you want to segment your invitation to a particular platform such as Angie's List referrals.

Overall though, I haven't found a better review invitation and tracking system that functions as smoothly as Grade.Us and especially the reasonableness of the pricing. Other systems I looked over had complicated rates and a prohibitive pricing structure for multiple locations without additional value.

Very happy with the platform, the service, the pricing and most importantly - the results it has produced!

Dean H.

My favorite SEO software

Reviewed on 2018/11/16

The customer service has ALWAYS been top notch. I get fast help whenever I need it, even in the evenings. They are absolutely one of my favorite SEO companies.

Pros

I love the fact that it is my least expensive piece of software, but it's the one my clients like the best. There's something about providing an avenue for positive feedback that appeals to every business owner.

Cons

I'd like to be able to clone all aspects of a campaign and copy them to new ones.

Response from Grade Us

Thank you for the kind words, Dean!

I shared your message with Boris and the support team. We appreciate that you've been a customer with us for so long!

Randy j L.

Best Value Review Management System

Reviewed on 2018/11/27

Everytime we have a service request we get emmediate response and customer service is awesome.

Pros

I like the White Label version because my clients log in straight from my website to send review invites. It handles both email and SMS funnels and it allows negative responses to be funneled to a contact form versus hitting the review channel.

Cons

We have not yet found a negative yet as the SAS has been working seamlessly for the past year.

Response from Grade Us

Thanks for the great review, Randy!

We're so happy to hear that the platform has worked well for your clients. We take pride in our ability to provide a white labeled solution for our digital marketing companies.

I'll share your appreciation with the customer service team! Hearing stuff like this really validates all of the hard work that they put in.

Alex V.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

the Lighter Side Of Reputation Management

Reviewed on 2019/01/17

Overall, the reputation management success we've had with Reputology is on par with any other platform out there. The API is definitely a plus for those looking to integrate their own apps.

Pros

Okay, so full disclosure we've used and still do use several other reputation management products out there in parallel with Reputology, including Birdeye, YEXT and Revinate. Reputology's main allure is its price and API to things like GMB and Facebook. It definitely works as easily as all the other big names in that list - with the notable exception of YEXT, which is more geared towards enterprise class chains.

Cons

It's not the software per-say, it's just the nature of the relationship management game out there today. for instance, you can't properly pull or respond to Yelp without the new paid relationship with them, so it doesn't matter who you use to manage reviews on certain platforms, you end up paying someone something to do it. But that has nothing to do with Reputology, and everything to do in your willingness to invest in this side of the game. For hotels like us, it's critical.

• Industry: Insurance

Great review acquisition platform!

Reviewed on 2018/12/05

Pretty dang happy with Grade.us. We have tried getting reviews ourselves and it just seems like Grade.us does a better job overall.

Pros

I really like that it's simple to set up.

Cons

I wish there were more workflow options - multiple samples of how the most successful companies are using the product workflows/content.

Response from Grade Us

Thanks so much for the kind review! We feel it's important to keep setup simple as well.

Your suggestion of providing other examples of the workflow is great. It's something I'll communicate to marketing and see if we can get some more clients to participate in sharing their best practices.

Jason H.

Great product, little expensive for marketers.

Reviewed on 2016/12/07

Really like this product. We're a startup trying to brand this for dentists and Drs. however, pricing is a little high for volume.

Pros

Cons

Wish that white labeled clients had more access into system to make their own changes

Response from Grade Us

Hey Jason, thanks for the review! We hear you on the pricing--we've tried to come in at a price that still gives agencies and marketers room but doesn't sacrifice the quality of product and service that we can provide. I'm not sure that the balance we strike is right for every customer.

As for granting access to clients, though, you may not be aware that you can now white-label our dashboard to allow clients to login and self-manage. However, there are some additional costs to set that up. Reach out to support AT grade.us if interested!

Deborah D.

Excellent Service; Improvement over our last

Reviewed on 2016/12/06

I have enjoyed using Grade.us. The features and functions, including reporting, are much more advanced than the service we were using before, and at a much more reasonable overall price. Customer support is always quick and they have been very informative the times I have had to call with more specific questions. Thank you!

Pros

The ease of set-up for new clients and the ease of setting up recurring reports.

Cons

Sometimes new features are rolled out that I feel should be applied across the board. For example, when you added the option to have someone who has already opened the email or clicked to leave a review removed from subsequent mailing lists, I feel like at least the "click" should have been applied automatically. People who have already left reviews getting extra emails is by far the biggest complaint we get from customers.

Bill L.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Winner of the review data aggregators

Reviewed on 2016/09/12

We reviewed every vendor we could find in the space and Reputology won by a landslide.
The sales/setup process was effortless, UI is very easy to learn and work with.
Reputology has a plugin for Hootsuite - this was a major win because our team doesn't have to learn a new UI nor do they need to remember another login.

Pros

A) the team
B) fast/easy setup
C) Hootsuite integration ( major win )
D) data thoroughness - they cover a lot of review platforms

Cons

At the moment, the review vendors haven't opened their APIs for responses by businesses. When they do, I'm sure Reputology will add this ability.

Ben C.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Reputology

Reviewed on 2016/08/02

I have used this service since starting with this company. I enjoy the ease of use and functionality of this site. my coworkers, corporate office and all upper management use this site as a tool for training and improvement. I would recommend this site to anyone who asked.

• Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Fantastic Customer Experience - Easy Deployment and Integration

Reviewed on 2018/02/23

Pros

This software was easy to deploy and integrate. This is a easy way to keep tabs on online reputation. The daily e-mail alerts recapping new reviews are extremely helpful and have allowed us inform and engage a larger audience as it pertains to areas of opportunity and reputation management.

Cons

While everything you need to keep tabs on things is built into the software, there really needs to be a view built in that summarizes ratings across every site on one page. This would be great to have access to both online, via integration and via e-mail digest.

Response from Reputology

Thank you for the product recommendation. I've teed this up with our product team to implement.

Kelly B.

Best Review Software for the $$$

Reviewed on 2019/02/08

So far it has been a great experience and won't use anyone else.

Pros

How easy it is for the clients to use, and that it works! If you use the review invites the reviews will come.

Cons

There isn't really anything I didn't like, they have made updates and changes to help with Functionality.

Owen S.
  • Industry: Chemicals

This program works!

Reviewed on 2018/08/09

Very happy, it does as it says. Worth their fee.

Pros

It contacts all my customers for me and gives them an option to reviewing my business

Cons

has had a few glitches. Once customer got seven e mails instead of the three! But the admins explained that this was a glitch.

Jodi P.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

A B C D

Reviewed on 2019/08/28

I feel this product is a great product for the price.

Pros

Very easy to use. You can choose which sites you want to promote for reviews and select who you send the invite to. Great for a small company.

Cons

Not a complex program, but serves its purpose for the reasonable monthly charge. I don’t use it much, but have not been informed of any issues.

Response from Grade Us

Hi Jodi,

Thanks so much for the great review! We're happy to hear it's been smooth sailing since you joined our platform. If there are any features you think would benefit you to have, send us a message at [email protected]

Thanks,
Kelly Rogers
Director, Customer Success
Grade.us

Peter B.

Tested most all of them out there and this is the one that gets it done right for managing...

Reviewed on 2015/03/24

I searched high and low through many of the review platforms. They all had bits and pieces but didn't do it quite right. Then I found Grade.us. They do it the right way and make it easy.

I needed a platform that I could management my own reviews and the reviews of all my clients. Grade.us makes that easy. I can white label my service 100% and make it my own.

My clients are getting great results!

Pros

Easy to setup new accounts.
Can brand on your domain or any number of domains you may want to have.
All the top reviews sites are there and if you need others they will add them.
Always making positive updates to the platform.
Clean and simple interface.

Cons

None really. One thing they don't have is an emailing system. Not a big deal in my opinion because you can use anything to send out emails and request the reviews on your review funnel landing page.

Ryan B.

Trippled Google reviews in less then 30 days.

Reviewed on 2016/07/21

For a local HVAC business reviews are crucial. Over 5 years and only managed to get 14 customers to leave feedback. Now at 36 positive reviews with 1 day left in the trial offer and thats not counting yelp reviews that are "not recommended", not the softwares fault just Yelp is horrible.

Pros

Easy to use.
Able to stream reviews with their wordpress plugin right to my website.
Follow up emails if the customer does not click in email to rate.

Cons

None I can think of except it is not free. Very much worth the price for my type of business though.

Tyla H.

Really Professional

Reviewed on 2018/02/02

Having all my profiles across various platform such as Bookings.com & TripAdvisor all linked in one place, to view & respond to!

Pros

The fact that I have all my reviews in one place from various sources and can easily respond or reach out to reviewer when necessary.

Adam B.

Outstanding support for agencies...Constant product improvements

Reviewed on 2016/04/29

We evaluated all the major white-label providers for Reputation Management software, and this company stood out above the rest. The support is top-notch. The founder has bent over backwards to help us out multiple times, and I can tell he personally cares about providing a best-in-class service. Look at all these other reviews and you will quickly see this.

Additionally, they constantly add new features and upgrades, so we are comfortable knowing we are able to take advantage of the latest tech improvements and offer them to our clients.

We run online reputation management for about 25-30 businesses through our Nashville marketing company (http://rushhourlocal.com) and a great part of our success is due to this product and the team behind it.

Could not more highly recommend this service. Truly Best-In-Class.

Owen S.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Save time and gives every customer the opportunity to review

Reviewed on 2017/11/15

saves me time and it reaches every customer. gives you one last chance to avoid the dreaded poor customer review .

Pros

once set up it is quick to use. It get to every customer. Should a bad review surface it gives you the opportunity to contact the customer before they sting you with a poor review.

Cons

They do not support SMS in my country. I feel like I am paying for the complete package and only getting part of it.

Osama A.

Grade us is the best Review Management Tool in Terms of Bang for Your Buck

Reviewed on 2016/12/06

There are many review management tools out there. Some lack in features, and others are just too expensive. Grade us gives you all the needed features and is the most affordable tool out there today to manage your online reviews amongst other things.

Pros

The flexibility and plethora of features.

Cons

I don't want competitors to know about it lol. The Google review link doesn't always open directly for leaving a review, if that can be sorted it would be great.

Justin F.

A great tool for online review management

Reviewed on 2018/03/22

Much more competitive price than other software solutions and saved our team a great deal of time.

Pros

Web-based application with well-designed interface, great tool for team collaboration, great features for accountability and reporting, customer service team is friendly and responsive.

Cons

They could add some more choices to the email alerts to give users more flexibility with auto-generated emails.

Cameron B.

Efficiency at its Finest

Reviewed on 2016/08/22

This product is streamlined. It's easy to navigate and looks really nice too. I couldn't imagine another product that would outperform the user experience of Reputology. The support team behind the product is awesome too! We have enjoyed working with our rep to help better understand the product and tailor it to fit our needs. They've been very responsive and receptive of feedback.

Response from Reputology

TY, Cameron!

Alan W.

Would Give 6 stars if could for SUPERIOR customer service

Reviewed on 2017/02/06

Excellent customer service, top notch, very impressed. Using for my retail business with multiple locations.

Pros

Customer Service is absolutely amazing

Cons

Overall impressed with no cons...customer service was always right there to guide me with any questions

Nate H.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Very Smart and Extremely Useful

Reviewed on 2018/11/26

Pros

-Fantastic layout for looking over reviews
-Very valuable if your business relies on word-of-mouth reviews online
-Good customer support

Cons

-Reports are not super customizable
-Not really any true cons

Response from Grade Us

Wow, thanks for the thoughtful review Nate! So happy to hear that the free trial worked for you. I'll let the support team know that you appreciate them and the product team that you liked the layout. (I'll also relay about the customizability of the reports)

~Garrett

Dani H.

I am using it, that says it all

Reviewed on 2016/04/29

We are a digital printshop and wanted to boost our rating for people to know more about the level of our service. we tried POS requests. Personally asking clients to like us on social media.
Nothing worked.
Grade.us is a great tool. We have been getting lots of reviews. Not many clients want to log into their social media and post the review there, but still we can use the review and post it as an image.
Most importantly, its a fraction of some competitors and does exactly the same but better.
Excellent investment and they were very patient in talking to us over the demo period.
I recommend it highly

Jeremy T.

A Great Addition to my list of Services

Reviewed on 2015/10/16

A client asked me to recommend a service that would help them manage their online reputation. I was pleased to find Grad.us. I was about to purchase the service for my client and then realized that they had a reseller option and I jumped at the opportunity. This is exactly what I needed to expand the services I offer.

Pros

White labeling - Expanding my brand this easy helped my one man shop.
Customer Support - Getting a phone call on a Saturday to fix an error that I made, saved me time and money.
Continually updating the product with new tools and features as well as upgrading existing features.

Cons

As a beginner I find some of the more advanced features difficult to use, but the support team is always there to help when needed