Reviewsnap

All-In-One Performance Management Software

Anita

User-Friendly.

Reviewed on 2014/11/19

Pros

You create your own review templates, frequency of reviews and scoring range and description. This is not a you have to pay to add on an additional feature like some vendors. Also, instead of deleting past employees, you simply deactivate them. We have been with ReviewSnap over five years. In that time, there have been many excellent updates and improvements to the system. I love the Supervisor Guide and Administrator Guide. It took me awhile to get the supervisors to start using the Journal Entries function. Now that they do, they see the advantage in being able to add noteworthy events, training, etc., throughout the review period and spend less time trying to gather information together to put in the review.

Cons

Nothing. The issues that were there when we first signed up were issues that the vendor later improved on in the updates. The updates were all positive and did not create a burden on the user.

Paola
  • Used for 2+ years

The way to keep reviews in the same place

Reviewed on 2019/12/20

I've had a good experience with Reviewsnap, now that it's integrated to Recruiterbox I can add new employees automatically after hiring them

Pros

having all personnel files in a single place makes it really easy to use. You can personalize all reviews and keep all the records

Cons

It's not easy to figure out the first time you are using it, adding templates is a little tricky

Julie
  • Industry: Civil Engineering
  • Used for 1+ year

This company offers ZERO customer support

Reviewed on 2018/10/01

I would say my overall experience with Reviewsnap is disappointing. I would not recommend this product.

Pros

The low cost of the platform. There is nothing positive to write here in my experience.

Cons

There is zero customer support, the inflexibility of the product, there is little to no communication with ReviewSnap

Melissa

Reviewsnap Administrator for 2 years - very pleased!

Reviewed on 2014/11/18

Pros

The customer service that we receive from Reviewsnap is fabulous. The individual that took us through the sales process became our relationship manager, so there was never a handoff or any time/knowledge lost in a transition. She is extremely responsive and always goes above and beyond to ensure that the software meets our needs.

Cons

Reviewsnap is a standalone product, so the only negative that I would say about it is that it's a separate system from others that we have in our company (ex: applicant tracking system, customer management software, etc.). It is one more login for our employees to keep track of. Our typical employee utilizes the system infrequently, which means that some individuals forget their login information and need to have it resent to them each time they are asked to complete something in the system.

Stephanie
  • Used for 2+ years

Pretty Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2020/06/11

Overall, it hasn't been bad. It continues to become more user friendly. I appreciate the support we receive for the system.

Pros

For the most part, it's easy to use and there are resources available to answer questions.

Cons

It changes often making it hard to keep everyone updated.

Ashleigh
  • Industry: Research

Robust and Flexible Tood

Reviewed on 2019/04/24

Our company is interested in people development and aligning their growth to our business objectives. Reviewsnap offers an affordable easy-to-use system to get everyone in the company rowing in the same direction.

Pros

First of all, the customer service from beginning to end has been phenomenal; every single touch point has been professional, courteous and patient. The software itself is easy to use once you login and use the system. Like any software, you have to familiarize yourself with the buttons. However, even for a few of our employees who shy away from technological advances were able to figure out how to use the system after either attending a live training session or watching the recorded video. I also like how easy it is to cascade goals to rest of organization.

Cons

I will have to get back to you on this.

Daniel

Review Snap - A superb product and excellent client friendly experience.

Reviewed on 2015/01/30

I was recommended to Review Snap with glowing references. They not only met but significantly surpassed my expectations. The product is excellent and can be tailored easily to individual companies requirements. The cost was also very competitive. The most impressive thing for me was the customer service. The time and effort made by our account representative to create a specific evaluation process for us was quite remarkable. He went over the whole process step by step setting up the templates, creating the year end process and working with me as the process was going on and completed. As it was the first time I was doing an on line evaluation process I was constantly contacting him for help. There was a never question or issue too small for him. Overall a fantastic experience and I would highly recommend review snap to anyone looking for an on line evaluation tool.

Hailie
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

ReviewSnap Review

Reviewed on 2014/12/24

Pros

ReviewSnap is very easy to use and extremely user-friendly. The program has all the functionality we need without the bells and whistles we do not. ReviewSnap gave us a dedicated account rep that has been there to support us over the last three years in making changes to our account and increasing our usage of their features. The product is also extremely customizable. Because it is web-based, it keeps a record that you can access from anywhere. Based on my research, the price was also very competitive for what they offer.

Cons

Over the last three years, ReviewSnap has continued to improve and implemented many of the changes we have requested.

Kathleen
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Nice Price Point for Product that mimics more expensive products

Reviewed on 2018/11/14

Pros

This product is easy to use and provides lots of features, perhaps more features than you need.

Cons

The succession nice box part is really a reflection of ratings by position vs true succession planning. A flaw an experienced HR pro should catch immediately. Not crazy about having to use base camp during configuration.

Julie

VLST Corp July 9 2009

Reviewed on 2009/07/09

I would encourage others to utilize the program. Set up was easy and customer support has been great

Pros

Has the basic function of most everything needed for our size organization (45 people)
The developers were responsive to our needs and added functionality that supported our goal setting and review process

Cons

electronic signature process was a bit confusing for managers. It was unclear when did a final save that their direct reports could then read the document. This happened to a few staff where the document went to the employee before the manager was ready. Separating the function of saving and sending the reviews would be clearer.

Marisol
  • Used for 1+ year

Too much manual input and no history retained for multiple changes that occur within the year.

Reviewed on 2017/09/22

This program needs to be much less manual, more technological savvy and easier to use.

Pros

Flexibility in creating forms, smooth process for 360 feedback, and place on recommended increase .

Cons

Forms are not editable once used, no multiple salary history within a year, all manual/no downloads.

Brandi

so-so

Reviewed on 2016/11/30

I am not sure what happened, but the customer service was great and then was non-existent overnight. Emails were not being responded to; no one was answering the phone, and messages were not returned. Eventually, I got someone on the phone and found out an I had a new account rep (no one reached out to me) and she has been okay but not nearly as available or responsive as our first rep.

Pros

Reviewsnap is better than the paper reviews we used in the past. Our first account rep was great.

Cons

It takes a lot of time to get the reviews setup and changing them is time-consuming and clunky. There are far too many screens and little boxes that need to be checked perfectly for everything to run smooth. Our employees often have login problems, but no one answers the customer service line. The website is also not mobile friendly.

Quanita
  • Industry: Philanthropy

Reviewsnap is a great product and customer service is top-notch!

Reviewed on 2014/11/25

Pros

Reviewsnap is very user-friendly and customizable. What I liked best is that we were able to work with the Reviewsnap implementation team to create exactly what we needed and what worked for the organization. In addition, the 360 and compensation module came with the service. Reveiwsnap handled all of the training at our HQ office and our multiple field offices. There were no hidden costs.

Cons

The multiple screen options were a little difficult for us to get used to. Sometimes you have to dig a little before finding exactly what you need.

Shana

Reviewsnap is excellent

Reviewed on 2014/07/24

I work in an HR department that supports 3 different companies. Each company has a unique culture and their reviews reflect their differences. Reviewsnap has been wonderful for us in several ways. One, we use the journaling extensively. It helps our HR department to understand concerns a manager might have with an employee and it helps the manager prepare their reviews. Two, the reviews are quick and easy so our managers do them in a more timely manner. Three, the customer service is excellent and fast so we were able to accommodate the distinct needs of the different companies quickly!

I highly recommend this product and have been very satisfied.

Kenneth

Customer focused

Reviewed on 2016/04/21

Apart from being an excellent easy to use off-the-shelf product, ReviewSnap excel in customer service and that is what makes this product a package to rely on. from experience, any issues were dealt with within the day. What I consider also a plus, is that request for customisation is possible obviously at a fee.

One of the issues that we faced was that the system does not have an audit trail. A question that was raised by internal Audit. However, considering the fact that the workflow of the process is very straight forward, not having an Audit trail did not effect on our decision to select this product.

Nanette

Review Snap Performance Eval System

Reviewed on 2009/07/20

I would highly recommend this project to anyone who wants to streamline and simplify their review process and is on a tight budget.

Pros

Review Snap was very reasonably priced for the functionality it provides. It is simply designed and fairly easy to train users on. The customer service team at Review Snap is reponsive, patient and helpful. Customer service is Review Snap's forte!

Cons

We've encountered some minor glitches with the program--nothing major, and, the programmers have been great about making changes that customize the product in terms of our review process.

Christine
Christine
  • Industry: Law Practice
  • Used for 6-12 months

Gets the Job Done

Reviewed on 2019/04/16

Pros

I think it got the job done in terms of reviewing myself, getting reviews from other people, etc.

Cons

I wasn't able to edit parts of my account (e.g., photo, etc.), but that might have been because the administrator prevented me from doing so.

Kimberly

Reviewsnap Software

Reviewed on 2014/11/18

Pros

The product is able to be modified to suit our needs. Reviewsnap has beyond excellent customer service. They are there to assist you with any questions at any time. They are very responsive and have a strong desire to exceed your expectations.

Cons

I really can't say that I have anything. One enhancement would be to be able to fully integrate with our HRIS system; however, the ability to download/upload data negates that.

mischa

New Customer

Reviewed on 2017/01/12

We had been conducting reviews in house, without any formal systems in place for email reminders, status updates, etc. I took my wish list to ReviewSnap along with my implementation date and the team has been great! I even recommended them to a friend of mine for their business needs.

Pros

Budget friendly, not overly complicated - user-friendly
In system alerts and status.
Comparison of self-review/mgr review.
Ability to take notes, give praise, etc throughout the year Customer service, Realistic timetables.

Cons

A database of sample templates to choose from or compare to.

Drew
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Solid Product

Reviewed on 2016/12/09

Very solid product with lots of functionality! We are excited about the possibility of using this product.

Pros

Cost
Unlimited Processes
Competencies already built in

Emily

Very User Friendly

Reviewed on 2016/04/19

This software is exceptionally designed. We previously used paper reviews and wanted something that was easy to use. As an administrator, you can see exactly where all reviews stand to move the process along, or whatever may be necessary. You can allow as little or as much control to any role given. The customer service is excellent and prompt. We are very pleased with this product and highly recommend it to anyone.

Eric

I am HR director and I have used ReviewSnap for my employees for three years.

Reviewed on 2016/04/19

Pros
Simple to add and update employee information
Excellent customer service - Elicia Shea was...

Pros
Simple to add and update employee information
Excellent customer service - Elicia Shea was extremely helpful

Con
Have some issues with version control and finding active forms. Forms disappear or self and manager reviews combine when we don't want them to.
The signature process doesn't always work smoothly. Need to make it easier for signature approvals

Stephanie

I have been using RS for about 4 years now.

Reviewed on 2016/04/19

I wish that there was an easy to follow workflow component. Many times, managers leave reviews incomplete simply because the status of an incomplete review is not in front of their face.

I would also recommend more customization options.

I would also recommend additional reporting features that allow you to gather aggregated statistics.

James

Our company (16 employees) has used this software for our last 2 semi-annual reviews.

Reviewed on 2016/04/22

System setup was relatively quick and easy. Initial training provided was well done and useful.

...

The processes of handing off reviews from employee to supervisor and obtaining signatures, etc. is not intuitive and has led to some confusion for many of the staff. The system should provide more help information on the various screens.

Lorena
  • Industry: Management Consulting

ReviewSnap software is a good buy

Reviewed on 2016/09/20

Pros

ReviewSnap was helpful getting us set up and ready to go with the way we like to do our evaluations. Response to resolve issues was quick and thorough. The product does what we need it to do. There is more offered that I have not explored, yet.

Cons

The training manual is hard to follow and not very user friendly or descriptive of steps to follow. Creating reports is not easy to do, so I imagine I will need to ask for assistance.