Prezi

(2 186)

Megan
Megan
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Your professional and interactive presentations

Reviewed on 2022/06/10

Prezi has helped me to make my presentations look more professional, dynamic, and creative and very organized, the easy and simple integration of photos and videos in a coordinated way has been useful for me.

Pros

I love Prezi because it gives the presentations a touch of originality and professionalism, plus they are very attractive, this helps capture the attention of the audience for whom the presentations are directed, since they look more exclusive than power point. In addition, Prezi is simple to use since it explains how to make your presentation, it is a very intuitive platform, it is not only for image and text presentations, but also has integrated Prezi video, which is a tool for editing and makes nice videos.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is that sometimes it tends to be slow depending on the internet connection.

Eduardo
Eduardo

Smart presentation

Reviewed on 2019/10/21

I use mostly for internal presentations, with my coworkers. They are very useful for training and help a lot in terms of displaying graphs and data so that the information can be better understood. However, I have supported other teammates in creating business presentations and it has been an excellent experience. Not only the options it gives to create presentations but the speed at which you can create one are treasured features of Prezi

Pros

Prezi breaks parameters regarding creation of presentations. It is easy to use and it is very easy to embed text, links and images. It is incredible how someone with almost zero knowledge of graphic design can create a presentation with superior stylistic criteria. It has features that make presentations very attractive. Additionally, the ability to work in a team in the same presentation helps a lot.

Cons

There may be need a little more templates for the business version, day by day customers are more demanding and more impressive visual resources are needed. Taking into account the above, the excessive use of these resources can take center stage

Ines
Ines
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

This Has Been A Great Tool

Reviewed on 2019/09/05

Prezi started off as a competible alternative to Powerpoint, but now it is in a beta-stage where really all you should do is use Powerpoint and sit this one out. Let's see if they come around again.

Pros

I do like the looks of prezi. It's what I would call contemporary. I liked the flow of the slides and how one can create unique stories by blending into picture details or zooming out of them to show the bigger picture or relations between information/contents. Prezi has been easy to use and came with both prepared templates and blank pages to get creative all by yourself.

Cons

Prezi has implemented a total new surrounding. What's been free and a way more attractive alternative to Powerpoint now is paid and lacks a lot of features it used to have, such as creating or re-ordering slide paths / path hierarchies.

Destiny
  • Industry: Human Resources

Presentations Made Easy

Reviewed on 2024/01/23

Pros

I like the functionality of Prezi. It works great to create perfect presentations and videos. I utilize Prezi to make monthly presentations. My next presentation is on self-care. I love all the tools and ease of use.

Cons

Customization is limited however, I am a simple type of gal so it does not bother about the limited features.

Selim
Selim

Dazzling Presentations Made Easy

Reviewed on 2021/03/26

Pros

It helps you create captivating presentations with visual help and detailed interfaces. And it's very easy to use. The execution of the presentation is also easy to use, as long as you prepare an easy-to-remember choreography :)

Cons

Nothing to complain to be honest. My overall experience with this product is very positive. I used to do product presentations and it always helped me impress my clients and chief officers.

Javier
Javier
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Solution for different executive presentations

Reviewed on 2021/05/24

Before the pandemic, I used to frequently use Prezi to give presentations to clients as it is very useful and gives a more professional look. Now that it is integrated with Webex, I can continue to use it even with virtual meetings, this is excellent!

Pros

The best thing about Prezi is that it allows you to make any type of presentation, with high quality videos, YouTube links, or any other type of content, the limit is the imagination. It also brings worksheets that are very useful for beginners. Another interesting aspect is its recent integration with Webex, to be able to make those same presentations virtually.

Cons

The disadvantage of Prezi is that if or if you need internet to use it. There is no application to install it locally.

Corey
Corey
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Prezi Makes Meetings Fun!

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

As someone who has sat through a disgusting number of meetings over the years, with countless boring presentations using some horrible template, Prezi is a breath of fresh air. The ability to make presentations beautiful, functional, and engaging is not lost on your viewers and makes meetings that much more bearable. I would highly recommend.

Pros

As a graphic designer-turned-executive, I really appreciate the creativity and beauty of this product. Meetings are boring enough without some stuff presentation. Prezi ads a little life into that mix with gorgeous templates and interactive motion that keeps your audience engaged.

Cons

It can be a little tedious to build out something complex, but it's worth it in the end. The end result is beautiful and engaging and worth the work.

Mary Cloyce
Mary Cloyce
  • Industry: Animation

Prezi Review

Reviewed on 2021/01/11

Prezi has been wonderful in being an engaging way to present my content to clients. It's perfect for beginners and was easy to get adjusted to.

Pros

I love all the features Prezi provides. It is user friendly and has beautiful aesthetics. It allows me to create beautiful presentations that aren't plain and boring. I use it for all of my meetings. I really like the most recent feature. It allows me to copy and paste content as well as create my own.

Cons

I cannot edit a picture with an angle which is a little frustrating. I also wish they would add some more colorful and up to date templates. I also would like to see easier exporting options.

Konrad
Konrad

Impressive presentation tool

Reviewed on 2021/06/01

Very good presentation tool, makes wow effect. Require preparation of png graphics to look good.

Pros

Three-dimensional environment, cool transitions and focus options, easy and intuitive interface.

Cons

No option to use your own font. Some troubles in use while videoconferences. Can't select multiple objects at once surrounding area using mouse.

Microsoft PowerPoint

Reasons for Switching to Prezi

Very cool spatial form of presentation and intuitive interface.
César
César
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

An excellent alternative

Reviewed on 2022/03/15

In my personal experience, it is a platform that is very useful if you want to be different, if you want to give what you do more personality. It is easy and intuitive to use, and can also be used professionally and educationally.

Pros

I like that it is completely different from other design platforms, it has tools that are unique, and that allow you to give personality to the work you do. It has a large number of functions and templates, very useful and easy to use.

Cons

I don't like that the free version is so limited. Also, I'm not convinced by the cloud save system.

Microsoft PowerPoint and Canva

Reasons for Switching to Prezi

Because it has a unique style to the other platforms.
Thao
  • Industry: Research
  • Used for 2+ years

A super software to make your presentation exceptional

Reviewed on 2020/04/10

At first, I had a little trouble learning how to use all of the functions, but once I got used to them all, I'm usually the only one who could impress others, not only with a confidence presenting skill, but also with an exceptional presentation. I think it's all worth the time that you put in to learn how to use it. It's similar to programming languages when it's super hard and confusing at first, what you get in the end all make it satisfying and worth it.

Pros

This is probably the best software to make a aesthetically pleasing, unique, coherent presentation that I've ever chose to use. With Prezi, the sky is the limit! I could make my presentation so creative with just a few tricks. It has all of the animations and effects that one would need to make the presentation flow logically.

Cons

I wouldn't recommend this software for any beginners who want to have their presentation done quickly. The learning process is quite time-consuming.
Sometimes the frames are glitchy/overlapping on each other that makes it harder to control.
Also, the collaboration on top of the whacky internet browser and a slow computer processor can make the working process stuttering/not smooth.

• Industry: Telecommunications
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Prezi Business Review

Reviewed on 2019/08/28

My overall experience with Prezi Business is that it is great for sales pitches and presentations with rather "boring" content. It also is great when several people are working on one presentation because it has features for real-time collaboration (even if people are working remotely) using instant messaging, and features for collaboration on off-hours with in-line commenting and feedback. I would highly recommend it for people that are want to be creative but are not imaginative off the bat by themselves.

Pros

What I like most about this software is that you can create stylish, memorable, and engaging presentations all while portraying numbers and data. Sales people are able to really grasp an audience with the creative content that Prezi allow a user to make in order to make sales pitches, which in turn help the company make profits. Moreover, it is easy to collaborate when creating the presentations because there are in-application messaging features and commenting features per slide or per widget.

Cons

What I like least about this software is that it is easy to get caught up in the intricate features and animations that Prezi Business let's you use. Sometimes, people tend to go overboard in order to make a rather boring numbers driven presentation more colorful and animated. However, things tend to get lost or an audience's head tends to not be able to focus on the core concept of the presentation. I would say it takes time with using the software to learn how to get a happy balance.

Prezi's innovation in the presentation space is unrivaled

Reviewed on 2021/04/20

Getting people to pay attention in person is difficult...over video call...even more so. Prezi's newest product (Prezi Video) has completely changed that, and turned the presentation world on it's head. The 'simple' (technically not simple at all) act of having the presenter and presentation on screen at the same time, seamlessly (not picture-in-picture hacks) works wonders for viewer engagement, recall, and overall impression of the presentation. In a remote business world, it's complete game changer. (Basically every sales person that does remote presentations should be using this with prospective clients).

Pros

Prezi was always the most innovative and coolest presentation software available. Easily the fastest way to differentiate yourself from mindless Google Slide or Powerpoint decks. Then...they released Prezi Video...which has been a complete game changer. The new product (which is included in the normal license) is revolutionary for remote work and the video conference 'first' world we're living in...that isn't like to go away.

Cons

Prezi is not intuitive to use at first. There's a learning curve...and the building/design, evening thinking about the layout and design is very different from how powerpoint or G slides work...which throws people the first time they use it. Of course, that difference is a large part of why it's so innovative.

Tara

Worth the Extra Cost

Reviewed on 2022/01/16

Overall, Prezi is worth the price point for the experience you receive. I’m an educator and with the pandemic still causing occasional shutdowns, Prezi makes a great opportunity to showcase new lessons as well as review material and integrates excellently through Zoom video chat. Students (or viewers, as I’ve been on the other side of the presentation as well), are engaged by the animations, vivid “pop at you” features where typed information can be displayed in bubbles and shapes that transform into other shapes as you progress through the presentation slides. I ditched Microsoft PowerPoint for Prezi due to all the glitches and lag in that program. Prezi is made to fit perfectly in our current technological world.

Pros

I use Prezi for presentations, to review material with my students, and as an end of year slideshow video. It’s versatile and engaging with fun animations.

Cons

The price after the free trial is worth it to me for the ability to use this great program. It’s unfortunate that more features aren’t free without paying, but it’s still worth the money to be able to create such engaging presentations and slideshows for my class.

David
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Used for 2+ years

Useful, and incredible in its appearance, but a tad complicated.

Reviewed on 2019/08/27

Overall, I feel it was a good and worthwhile experience, but the effort put in to understand the program almost negated the benefits of using it.

Pros

I love the options! You have so much freedom to create/design the presentations in any way you want, and the uses of those expand so far past basic presentations. The appearance of them makes all other templates and programs borderline useless, and in fact this program surpasses all others.

Cons

Its confusing, and definitely NOT for the "casual user". The learning curve is steep and to take advantage of all the uses and function you almost need a college type course to learn the ins and outs. Its useful don't get me wrong, but the time needed to learn it can at time surpass the time needed to use it.

Paulo
  • Industry: Legal Services
  • Used for 2+ years

Unique experience in giving presentations

Reviewed on 2019/08/01

Excellent option for presenting 'with style'.

Excellent option for presenting 'with style'.

Pros

I love Press for allowing you to make presentations in such an innovative way. Features like the zoom reveal and the smart structures allow you for an experience that would never be possible in an app like PowerPoint. Also, the analytics feature is quite helpful, and just like on PowerPoint, you can collaborate with other people in real time, too. :)

Cons

If you're using an old computer at the client's or something, chances are that it could get a little laggy during zoom reveals. But that's a minor; works quite well in most cases.

Microsoft PowerPoint

Reasons for Choosing Prezi

Unique user experience that would not be possible on PowerPoint.

Reasons for Switching to Prezi

As good as Apple's Keynote can get, in the end it's just a more polished version of PowerPoint. Prezi, on the other hand, provides a unique experience.
Joseric
Joseric
  • Industry: Utilities
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Prezi has more Power than Powerpoint!

Reviewed on 2018/08/10

Pros

I was first introduced to Prezi in one presentation I attended at a local university. My initial impression was that it was such a powerful, engaging, visually stimulating tool for making presentations. Ever heard of "Death by Powerpoint"? Well, Prezi has some magical powers to alleviate such boredom by making slides twist, turn, zoom in/out, pop out, and see the minute to the BiG picture!

Collaboration is at the heart of Prezi Business. It makes your Prezi presentations and story creation more dynamic by engaging more minds to work on the same material together. Feedback and commenting are easy via the chat feature. Teams can also work on a common/shared folder for easy access to content. This is cloud based so we can all work together anywhere and anytime as long as we're connected to the net.

At the end of the day what matters is the effectiveness of one's presentation/efforts. Prezi Business has helped our marketing team via Data Analytics. We are able to get actual data feedback on who viewed our Prezi, which parts are engaging and which parts are boring and where they tend to just skip through, etc. This feedback helps us to further improve specific parts of our storyboard, visuals, and presentations.

There are many templates and sample/public Prezi's out on the Internet to be used as a reference. It can also be branded accordingly using one's corporate logo and images.

Cons

Prezi is a little more difficult to explain and to train our (older) staff. Hence, it took a bit of a learning curve to grasp the tools and to fully maximize its features (esp the analytics). People got so used to PowerPoint that they initially resisted Prezi. I just wish Prezis can be downloaded or exported into an executable presentation for mobility/run-anywhere without the need for Internet access.

An Excellent Presentation Tool When Used Right

Reviewed on 2018/12/30

If a user understands how Prezi is different or better than a slideshow, then it is very easy to create

Pros

Prezi is a presentation tool that breaks out of the restrictive slide format to create dynamic presentations that make use of a large canvas that the presentation moves along by sliding, scaling, or rotation the framing to. With this format, it is much easier to visualize information and how information relates to itself. This large canvas also makes seeing the bigger picture clearer compared to slides.

While a programmed set of movements and framing is used to create the flow of the presentation, this flow can be broken out of any time to change the framing dynamically. This is useful if, for example, someone asks a question and changing the current framing would help answer this question.

The collaboration tools and online functionality in Prezi are excellent, allowing for easy real-time changes to be made on a presentation. In addition to real-time changes, there is a chat for present collaborators and the ability to add comments to the presentation.

Cons

Prezi is more difficult to use compared to more traditional presentation tool, especially if a user has trouble breaking out of the habits of using other tools. The freedoms afforded by Prezi can be a negative to delivering a presentation, as it can be distracting during the creation and presenting of a presentation. A well put-together slideshow will be more effective than a poorly put-together Prezi.

Prezi is a more closed system compared to another offline tool such as Google Slides. This makes it more difficult to download and present and to intergrate with other tools.

Samuel
Samuel
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

Decent Presentation Making Software, Better Than Most

Reviewed on 2021/10/10

My overall experience with Prezi has been great, as my presentations have been coming out more seamlessly and professionally than ever before. I also noticed that the time it takes to complete a presentation has decreased several-fold, allowing me more time to work on other tasks, thus leading to greater work efficiency.

Pros

What I like best about Prezi is its simplicity of use and optional download feature, meaning an individual has the option of using the software as a desktop app or via a simple web browser, preferable Chrome or Firefox. I also very much like how simple it is to save presentations on Prezi such that content would not be lost. The variety of features available is very comparable to more expensive services, which is also great. Lastly, ease of use is wonderful due to their not being any hidden functionalities or features - everything is in plain sight on the interface and is simple to implement.

Cons

The only thing I can point out as a negative when it comes to this software is that it occasionally freezes up when editing on a web browser, necessitating a refresh of the window that is open. These freezes can occur once an hour, on average, (at least in my opinion), but a simple refresh of the browser usually fixes the issue. Outside of this one small issue, there is not much else to report as a negative, as all my tasks are being completed efficiently and professionally.

Atif

An unique presentation tool full of features

Reviewed on 2023/10/20

In a nutshell, as I get benefited from it, I would love to recommend to the all people.

Pros

If you don't want to do a boring presentation then Prezi can save you from it. It has so many exciting features which you will love most. They provide so many built in template also. With the help of Prezi, I was able to achieved the best possible boost in my career.

Cons

I found nothing bad in Prezi. In terms of other presentation tool like Microsoft Powerpoint, Prezi is way more ahead of them.

Bolatito
Bolatito
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Favorite way to create amazing presentations.

Reviewed on 2023/07/23

Thanks to Prezi, I can effortlessly craft presentations that are not only visually striking but also easy to comprehend for my team. The tool empowers me to present complex data in a captivating manner, grabbing attention swiftly and ensuring that my ideas are understood effectively. Undoubtedly, Prezi's ability to deliver detailed information in such an engaging way is a significant advantage that greatly benefits my communication efforts.

Pros

Prezi helps spark my creativity, offering an easy-to-navigate interface and a wide range of customization options that make it an excellent choice for those seeking to make a powerful impression with their presentation templates. Its remarkable zoom feature captivates my audience by guiding their focus to specific elements on my slides while maintaining engagement throughout the course of my presentation session.

Cons

Creating an effective presentation in Prezi is quite burdensome and time-consuming, something I truly dislike. The constant fear of any mistakes potentially leading to disastrous consequences adds even more pressure, compelling me to invest extra time in ensuring every aspect is flawlessly aligned for my presentation.

Ravinder
Ravinder
  • Industry: Legal Services

Prezi - An ultimate tools for aesthetic business presentations

Reviewed on 2019/09/18

We use Prezi for creating and presenting marketing presentation. It saves time for preparing the presentation and it's it's data analytics helps us keeping tracking of who accessed the presentation and for how much time. We have received many good feedbacks from client for our presentations. During presentation, we observe that audience is more engaged in the presentation.

Pros

Prezi Business is an easy to use tool for preparing business presentations. Prezi offers a lot of templates which can be customized by a user to create colorful and compelling background for presentations. Using Prezi, the user can add complex animations in their presentations, edit and convert old presentations into Prezi format without any prior Knowledge of the software. Other features include easy sharing of the presentation online, cloud support and ability to convert presentation into pdf format. During presentation, Prezi allows a presenter to zoom-in and zoom out on images, maps and graphics to clearly show the minute details to the audience. Prezi is an innovative, stylistic and visually stimulating tools for creating live and complex presentation in a simplistic manner.

Cons

Some of the effect and transitions are not easy to embed in the presentation. Need some beginner level expertise else you would use only pre-defined templates. Version history could be added as it would help is tracking large presentations. Online version could be slow sometime when uploading multiple images or while working on a large presentation.

Original and eye catching presentations made easy

Reviewed on 2021/08/06

My overall experience With Prezi was great. I have now been using Prezi for a while and I won't go back. I started by watching the Prezi tutoriels to get to know the fonctionnalities and I got easily accustom to the platform. I had to create on multiple occasions big presentations and all of them ended up being unique and very easy to naviguate for the amount of content that was integrated. Prezi is worth the time and money because in the end you get presentations that no other software can provide.

Pros

Creating presentations with Prezi is in my opinion so much more fun, creative and engaging then any other software I used. Prezi is very effective when you need to catch and keep the attention of potential clients throughout the whole presentation time. Presentations are never boring and you have so many options to choose from. There is a feature called presentation mode which allows you to set a timer, see the next slides that are set to come up and allows you to write personnal notes for your presentations which I think are really awesome and useful features. Also, if you are a beginner, you have acces to a wide range of tutoriels to help you out.

Cons

I would say the learning process can be time consumming, but once you get the hang of it it opens up so many possibilities. Also, with the new version, Prezi Next, you cannot see the entire canvas of your presentation anymore. You are confine when you you enter a sub-section wich can sometimes be less effective when you want to have an overview of your presentation.

Cynthia
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Used for 2+ years

Good online presentation software to get creative with

Reviewed on 2017/12/16

Pros

I like being able to create a presentation online as I can log into my Prezi account and work from anywhere. It is pretty intuitive to use and I like being able to pull images off the internet from the actual Prezi site itself instead of going to a search engine and finding what I want to copy and paste it in. You can get some really interesting presentations and are able to get pretty creative with it. While having all the transitions and amazing graphics, you'd might believe lots of effort was required to produce the presentation. The reality is that Prezi handles a lot of that and makes it easy for users to link slides and add transitions. I love using Prezi when I have ample time to create a presentation and when I am too lazy to make a template myself (Prezi templates are beautiful!).

Cons

Prezi can be a little slow when loading but that is to be expected when it has to load and support many graphics and transitions. Also if you are looking to create a quick presentation, Prezi might not be suited for that instance. While there are many templates to choose from, you still have to edit all the elements and decide what you would want to keep or get rid of. It can be a bit fidgety at times, so if you are trying to use Prezi to churn out a last minute presentation, I would advise you to give yourself more time!

Julio César
Julio César

Beautiful interface, incredible templates, Prezi business is the top XXI Century presentation...

Reviewed on 2018/05/27

You are able to get tons of cool features and templates to complete ground-braking and stunningly beautiful presentations. Even though it might be a little too pricey, at the end of the day it worths it.

Pros

Prezi business offers young and experienced entrepreneurs, teachers and business people as well tons of visually-engaging features for making ground-braking visual presentations, no matter the field or topic. this software offers an intuitive and easy-to-get layout, fresh and simple to use, which ultimately allows both tech novices and experts as well on getting their points of views or observations attractive to audiences who are looking for both a satisfying and inspiring. Pro users have the chance of getting the most out of this product, with tons of online templates, useful tutorials and the permanent customer support that Prezi has always more than willing to offer. Getting the hand out of this tool will be a pleasant experience, one that surely make you want to go further and further with the stunning visuals and numerous options. Prezi business is the definite presentation tool for users who want to stun their viewers with more than just power point tools. The team is always trying to upgrade and add relevant features, and I truly do not think they are going to stop any sooner, keep up the good work.

Cons

Having such a user-friendly and capable free version out there, people might find it a little hard to go further to obtain this payed version, as it could be considerably pricey for most.