webCRM Reviews

4.6/5 (17 reviews)
Lynne K.

Great CRM syste

Reviewed on 2018/09/20

Excellent experience. The customer services was second to none, everyone at WebCRM are always happy to help with any issues, nothing is too much trouble.

Pros

This software is easy to use, easy to set up and has excellent editable reporting facilities. I have used several CRM systems but this is by far the easiest to use. I started using WebCRM with little or no knowledge of how to adapt the system but with the help of a trainer, I was able to adapt the sytem to my requirements, where necessary ultimately creating a system that was personalised to our needs.

Cons

It doesn't make the tea! Nothing apart from that.

Response from webCRM

Thank you for sharing your experience Lynne. Really pleased you have integrated webCRM into your business so successfully and smoothly.

James dean W.

WebCRM has revolutionised the way we work

Reviewed on 2018/04/30

Pros

- Amazing customer service. They're always happy to help
- The ability to bespoke the platform to our business
- The seamless transfer between Activities (Lead Generation Team) and Opportunities (Sales)
- Email marketing capabilities
- Excellent reporting facilities
- Easy for managers to see workload of employees

Cons

- None! It's totally changed the way we work. We have transformed from a sub company to a projected organisation this year while using WebCRM. It is perfect for our business.

Response from webCRM

Thank you James. Very kind and so glad webCRM has been a tool to help you grow so rapidly. Long may it continue.

Jamie A.

James Bouge & The CRM Team - spent the time to understand our business, A pleasure to work with,

Reviewed on 2018/05/08

saved man hours, we know just where our business is at any minute,

Pros

A great System - the team ensured it easily taylored to fit our business, importantly the ongoing support has been second to none,

As our business is quiet dynamic (no doubt as per most) an off the shelf CRM< just didint cut it, webCRM has saved numerous man hours, and the reports are great for us to monitor easily,

Cons

hmmm - nothing it couldnt do !

Drag and drop for documents - which i was told will be avilable later this year,

Tim B.

This CRM has changed the way we keep track of our clients/projects

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/04/09

Pros

This product has allowed us to easily centralize our workflows, clients, projects, and other items which saves us countless hours and keeping us headache free. The program is very good at allowing our team to keep track of different tasks no matter when or where they are which is vital when you have people in different times zones or across the world.

Cons

The program can be a little tough to get the hang of and the user interface seems a touch out of date compared to some of the other CRMs we use but it't not horrible. Like any product, there is a breaking in period that it takes in order to get used to the program and how to use it effectively. Once you get over that hump you will be happy with this program.

Response from webCRM

Thank you for your kind and honest review. I think it is fair to say that webCRM is more focused on organising and processing than very pretty interfaces, however we are always striving to improve the system to make the customer experience as easy as possible. CRM should help not get in the way!

Gabriel C.

Great software and support

Reviewed on 2018/07/20

Pros

Not just have we discovered the best item to satisfy our requirements however Support had actually made the shift pain-free and simple - they're constantly readily available and most importantly they do exactly what they state they will.

After weeks of having a hard time to discover a CRM system that was both easy to utilize and which had the performance we required, I was so grateful to be described webCRM.

Cons

Some of the integrations could be made better, not to say that support is not always available and repsonding to our needs

Response from webCRM

Thank you for your kind review. We do pride on our local and available support. Lets talk :)

webCRM has just released a raft of new integrations with accounting and telephony systems, which will be announced shortly.

Inés P.

I'm very happy to have worked with webCRM

Reviewed on 2018/04/08

Pros

I'm very happy to have worked with webCRM and I'm sure I'll be back for a second time, I'm really happy and satisfied with the results obtained by one of the best companies that can be found in the area of customer relationship management .

Cons

I really do not have any complaints to give, on the contrary, I only have good comments, I recommend them highly, very good service.

Response from webCRM

Thank you Inés. webCRM loves working with people really committed to their CRM systems. You bring out the best in us.

Karina D.

A very good system

Reviewed on 2018/08/31

Pros

It has extensive functionality and capability, and can be heavily customised. I like the ability to use landing pages in order for contacts to update their preferences.

Cons

It takes a bit of getting used to and requires training rather then being able to jump straight in. I don't like that it doesn't have intelligent search, when searching for records you have to be exact, which can be difficult when you're not sure how to spell a person's name, for example.

Response from webCRM

Thank you for your review Katrina and glad you like our system. One of our support team will contact you to show you how you can make the search function more flexible.

George P.

webCRM Offers Flexibility For Online Account Management and Sales

Reviewed on 2011/04/06

I purchased webCRM before 2 months and since then I am constantly using it. What I like most is the simplicity that this online CRM solution offers - the interface is really clean, you have all the buttons you need (no extra ones) and this makes the whole system to run faster. Another thing that made me extend my subscription is the Outlook integration and the ability to exchage contacts between this application and the CRM solution. Finally, let me say something about why I decided to use that particular CRM system - the cost. Without doubt, every business owner is looking for cost effective solutions and webCRM meets those requirements really well. The price of that solution is 15 Pounds per month, which I think is affordable even for small business owners.

Pros

Really easy for use, definitely there is no special knowledge required
Reliable and fast, which is definitely a huge advantage for a CRM solution
Lower cost - this CRM solution comes for really low price and don't requires any implementation expens

Cons

Kind of limited feature set - compared to the other CRM systems on the market, webCRM do not have a lot more to offer. Still I think the feature set will be expanded in the future.

Brenda C.

Excellent service

Reviewed on 2018/04/07

Pros

Excellent service, it's the 2nd time I work with this company and it continues to surprise me. webCRM demonstrated to have a great quality in its work and an excellent service, one of the best in the management of relations with the clients.

Cons

I really do not have any complaints about this company, I love working with them and I will definitely keep coming back, Highly recommended

Ingrith M.

I had the opportunity to test it 14 days and it is a very simple tool that collects customer data.

Reviewed on 2018/03/30

Pros

It has a free version to publicize the software for 14 days. That is very advantageous.
It also has a demo of the application. It has enough documentation and publicity.

Cons

The test of the application seems to me that it should be at least 30 days so that the
behavior of customers and sales can be appreciated at the end of a month.

Response from webCRM

Hi Ingrith. Thank you for you positive comments.The reason we provide a 14 day trial is so that the evaluation is focused. This enables webCRM to really help customers identify if webCRM is a good solution for their business. We do extend the trial if it if needed.

Thalia P.

Great software

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/04/06

Pros

Great software, great work and great service, is the best way to describe webCRM. As a client I am very satisfied and anxious to continue working with them, I have no doubt that they are one of the best companies in terms of customer relationship management.

Cons

I really do not have any complaints about this company, on the contrary, I have plenty of good reviews and good comments. Excellent work friends.

Lyuben G.

Why I Chose WebCRM Over Their Competitors

Reviewed on 2011/02/25

In my opinion, webCRM is a system suitable for business owners of any kind - from small - corporate ones. It has a lot of features, which can easily be used and do not requires any special knowledge for implementation - simply purchase and start using. What I like most is the fact that the company is doing their best to make the product better and pretty soon, I think webCRM will be one of the best solutions on the market.

Pros

Really easy for use
No system requirements since it is web-based
Do not requires any special knowledge for use
It can easily be implemented on my website, which is important since I am running an online store.
Great when used for marketing and lead generation
Reporting made easier
Excellent customer support

Cons

Like any new system, there are some bugs, but they are working on fixing them.
Some features are missing compared to competitor solutions

CRM and more

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/03/28

We needed a CRM solution. But WebCRM has so much more to offer than just CRM!
I am very impressed!

Pros

Marketing campaigns, sales funnel, ticketing, integaration with google maps, social media landing pages

Cons

The trial version doesn't allow for much testing in the way of email set up

Atanas V.

Great product

Reviewed on 2011/03/03

Although there are some cons to webCRM, I think they are not very significant and can be ignored because the pros outweigh them. Overall it is a wonderful product that will increase the quality of your customer service.

Pros

In my opinion, webCRM is one of the best things that happened to my company. It changed the way I handle customers completely and my customer support quality is now significantly higher.

Cons

Although implementation is not very easy to do, you don't have to be a genius to figure it out. Also using the product might be a little bit difficult at the beginning until you get used to it.

Marko S.

Once you start using it, you question yourself how did you do it before?

Reviewed on 2018/01/11

Pros

Easy to use and whats most important it is a very clear and simplified interface. Once you start using it, you start questioning yourself how did you manage to work so far without it.

Response from webCRM

A lovely and kind review. Thank you Marko.

Stuart G.

WebCRM

Reviewed on 2011/02/22

I would have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending WebCRM to any perspecitve user.

Pros

The management information that is available is amongst the best I have seen available.

It is cost efficeint

Customer support is first class.

Cons

Like any new system, it can take some considerable time to get used to.

Jesper nytoft B.