Vendio Reviews

2.9/5 (12 reviews)
Mary O.

Vendio is like a Dinosaur in the Online Retail world

Reviewed on 2019/08/09

Like I said, in the beginning, I never thought that I would be without Vendio, but they need to change to keep up with the ever evolving retail world. Online retail has gone through so many changes that this software seems obsolete.

Pros

I had been using Vendio for over 10 years before I finally cut the cord. When I first started using it, it was very up to date for it's purpose and, at the time, I felt it was a good value for the money. At the time. However, over the years, Vendio did not change. The platform stayed the same, the background for products stayed the same, never adding new, fresh ones . Even the counters stayed the same. It began to become archaic. As this went on over the years, the price continued to rise, to the point where I could not justify Vendio's picture or ad storage space, something that I did enjoy about the product. I know they have added to the sites(originally they were only with eBay) that they support, but, even though I have presence on those sites, I could not bring myself to continue with their product. I do wish that Vendio would keep up with the times of online retail, but sadly they have not.
As for what I liked the most about the product towards the end was picture storage(which I don't need) and ad storage. Other than that Vendio either needs to change or go the way of the dinosaurs.

Cons

After writing what I liked about Vendio, I will let you know some of things that I disliked. Customer service was, well, not what it should be. It seemed hard to get whatever problem I was having across to whomever I was talking to on the phone or through emails. This was not a problem in the beginning when I could talk to people online and get any problems adjusted quickly.
Vendio is also not very good with communication about any changes that the platform a seller might be using changes. I sold on eBay and it seemed like it would take forever for changes to take place.

2.0/10
Moua X.

My experience is between positive and neutral. The software could be more efficient.

Reviewed on 2017/10/26

Utilizing Vendio's provided template for uploading multiple items at once instead of having to create things from scratch. Entering vehicle fitment efficiently rather than entering them in eBay which saves a lot of time. Utilizing Vendio's provided eBay category custom item specific fields which help seller's provide more important details. Vendio's Custom templates help sellers be creative in designing their own page with the help of using Vendio's macro lists.

Pros

I love the use with the template Vendio has provided so items can be uploaded from a spreadsheet instead of having to create listings from scratch. Listing motor parts could have not been more easier with adding in fitment with the click of a few buttons rather than what eBay has to offer. I love the use of custom template Vendio also offers which makes tagging multiple items to a single template makes things so much easier.

Cons

The process of adding fitment to motor vehicle parts is very tedious and could be more efficient. The motor vehicle fitment could be much better with the use of check boxes like MS Excel offers instead of having to manually click through the drop box for each trim. i.e. Extended cab only or 4-Door only. I would give Vendio 5 Stars if they were to update this particular feature. Another I have found out the hard way is that Vendio's Custom Item Specifics do not give warning to the type of characters the fields will accept, for example the character " would cut off any text after that and will not tell users after saving or that there is a 65 character limit until the item is launched. Doing a proactive warning/invalid field would help save users more time.

Doug S.

Vendio has been frustrating at best, if I had another option I would use it.

Reviewed on 2017/10/26

The only reason we use this product is because we absolutely have to have a vehicle fitment chart for our eBay listings and ever other program we've looked at doesn't have one or doesn't have one that's as extensive as Vendio's. If it wasn't for that, we wouldn't use it.

Pros

The fact that they actually have a vehicle fitment chart unlike many other listing programs. The overall speed of the program.

Cons

The customer support is awful. I deal with creating and editing custom templates for ebay. This feature was disabled entirely for nearly 4 months and still doesn't work that well. Their coding standards are for the most part deprecated which causes all kinds of issues. They do not keep up to date with the latest coding standards or security. They always need to be told about changes to eBay policies and when they're told it takes forever for them to implement or they need to be told multiple times. Many of the features are rather cumbersome or not well implemented. From a programmer's perspective, who ever coded some of the features just got lazy part way through before fully implementing the features.

Molly O.

My 4 years using Vendio Software

Reviewed on 2019/09/02

Pros

Once all of my inventory was loaded into the software, it was fairly simply to relist to various platforms and keep some semblance of organization as to what was currently available for purchase.

Cons

There was a severe lack of communication between the software and the customers regarding updates, expired tokens or any features taken away from users. Fees would go higher without any notification and the customer service center appears to only have one person working there (as any time I called over my 4 years of using it, I received the same person every single time. I just found that odd). I got so frustrated with having zero information presented to me on what should be a semi-regular basis, that I ended up leaving the software and will not recommend it to anyone.

Dylan E.

Made eBay listing easy.

Reviewed on 2017/12/19

They keep get track of all your information if you plan of having a lot of listings to post on eBay.

Pros

They simplify listing products to eBay. Vendio breaks down what is essentially for eBay listings. They also have hundreds of ready to use templates to make your listing(s) nice or you can make your own! They also keep track of listings that are still active on eBay and what one are not. Vendio is a nice tool if you plan on having multiple listings on eBay.

Cons

The customer service always seem to behind of eBay updates. They tend to usually get the low down of what is happening from eBay from us or another company. Sometimes it takes hours to days to hear back from the customer service. They are not very quick and a lot of times do not seem to be experts at their craft.

7.0/10
Abby B.

Vendio makes it easy to list multiple items to eBay all at one time.

Reviewed on 2017/10/26

Being able to bulk list to eBay.

Pros

What I like most about Vendio is the ability for its users to list multiple items to eBay all at the same time.

Cons

The custom template preview feature does not work on Chrome.
The custom templates are not alphabetized, making it hard to find and edit existing templates.
There is no option to select vehicle compatibility in bulk - you must select each make and model individually which is extremely time consuming.
Customer support is often very unhelpful - they often have little solution to problems and don't seem to know what to offer in the case of a glitch.
There have been little to no helpful changes to the program in the past 3 years in order to keep making Vendio more user friendly and to assist to comply with eBay's ever-changing policies.

3.0/10
Morten P.

Long time user finally gave up

Reviewed on 2018/08/06

Pros

It had a spreadsheet like interface with most all of the information needed to manage listings

Cons

Software always very buggy and support was the worst in the industry.

Andrea S.

Vendio is has been helpful for creating listings on eBay.

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2017/10/05

Being able to create unique templates.

Pros

Some pros are that we can create our own templates, the program is pretty easy to follow and it converts everything to HTML for us. We can easy upload and update our listings using Vendio.

Cons

Cons are they we've had a lot of issues with customer support either not getting back to us or not being very helpful. Also, the vehicle fitment is kind of a pain because we have to select each vehicle one-by-one.

7.0/10
Jessica P.

Good program for bulk editing and bulk uploading into Selling domains. Has some issues with fitment

Reviewed on 2018/04/04

Bulk editing and uploading into deller domains

Pros

I like the fact that I can bulk edit all my listing at one time as will as edit my html in each listing.

Cons

FITMENTS. The process of the drop down boxes for fitments is horrible as well as sometimes its not up to date.

5.0/10
Kayla F.

Great middle man for ease for bulk ebay listings

Reviewed on 2017/10/26

This software allows us to be able to many things to our listings before getting them to ebay.

Pros

I like the ease of being able to upload many listings at once and being able to edit items with ease before launching them to ebay. It is nice to be able to do these things in one place.

Cons

Fitments. It would be nice once you put in the Year/Make/Model instead of having to use the drop down for each specific vehicle model and having to add them. If there could be check boxes and then be able to check the ones needed and add them all at once. This would speed things up and be more streamlined.

Also on this same note could the "More Ebay Options" drop down be larger and/or more noticeable.

Dorothy C.

Vendio Free Stores worth a Look See

Reviewed on 2009/08/18

I highly recommend a Vendio Store to anyone looking for ease of set up, professional looking templates, Multi-channel selling with eBay and Amazon. Amazing cutomer service.

Pros

Ease of setting up a store
Profiles settings for shipping, store policy, Media mailing shipping, full range of shipping matrix.
Ease of uploading pictures.
Professional looking templates.
Ease of customizing a template to give it the look that you are after.
Customer service is superior to any other online business I have encountered

Cons

I have not personal found any cons to Vendio.

Logan W.

Vendio increases eBay listing efficiency

Reviewed on 2018/04/19

Pros

Interface makes creating and publishing eBay listings more efficient. Plethora of template options available.

Cons

Variations options need improvement. Vendio has been around a while and I feel like it has lagged behind its competition. The software isn't as modern as alternatives.

6.0/10