talkspirit Reviews

talkspirit

Enterprise social networking & communication platform

4.8/5 (55 reviews)
Luc B.

better than slack and workplace

Reviewed on 2019/04/22

talkSpirit is used to bootstrap "on demand" innovation projects with distant co-workers. It's very easy to connect your daily tools and enjoy a single interface to work from

Pros

- the super easy and intuitive interface, UX: no need for a user manual,
- the ability to invite for free as many guests as you want to your common workspace,
- a single interface to which you can connect all your external tools (twitter, linked, facebook, rss,..) and internal productivity tools (pipedrive, zendesk, trello, github, chargebee,..),
- a multidevice chat + a social network with voice and visio integrated,
- high level of security,
- European SaaS solution accessible through local datacenter.

Cons

I would like to have more bots available on their store. I tried the FAQ bot and it's quite immediate to put in production. I would like to have the same for a wide array of domains.

Shellard M.

Excellent management assistant

Reviewed on 2019/03/11

The team works in different places and with different schedules.
Talkspirit enables everyone to remain informed in a social nice way of what is happening in all premises.
We also have invited guests to take part in project groups, it is very user friendly.

Pros

Made our everyday life much easier : notices are read and implemented immediatly. No more delay or mis-information.
Ease of use, everyone - external project guest or member, connects easily, wherever he is and whatever equipment he has at hand.
interactive - team rooms, chats, project groups, it has a wide range of uses
and responsive : everyone using it can comment instantly

Cons

It still requires one to connect himself to the software - as all mail or other media. Although on the phone I receive notices when others publish (sometimes I'd like to not receive the notices ie during vacation - need to look into that).

Olamide E.

Perfect for communication across territories.

Reviewed on 2018/12/17

Interswitch Solutions has teams spread around eight different countries.I rely on Talkspirit to communicate with my colleagues in other countries and get real time update on projects,without having to always rely on back and forth emails.

Pros

Talkspirit is very customizable in terms of its colour ,logo etc I use it for easy communication with my colleagues in the workplace and new hires use it to quickly adopt to the company culture.I am able to create small groups to discuss and brainstorm on specific company tasks.Easy sharing of documents and files make Talkspirit a collaboration medium I love.

Cons

The previous Talkspirit version prevented me from sharing files between colleagues,if they were not in my private group.This barrier has now been removed and I can now share files with everyone in my organization,without being in the same private group.

Olivier D.

TalkSpirit makes it easier to exchange between our employees and partners

Reviewed on 2017/06/10

A true social networking company really used. A real social networking company really used.

Pros

Simplicity of teamwork, ergonomics, ease of access, integration in our other applications / Simplicity of teamwork, ergonomics, ease of access, Integration with our other applications

Cons

The mobile application has evolved a lot, but it is not yet totally at the level of the web application.

David L.

A long term user

Reviewed on 2017/06/09

To stay connected whith all the team !

Pros

What I enjoyed and appreciated with Talkspirit is the mixture of friendliness and fluidity of hyper-connected people that enhances my daily pro (functions groups and chat especially).

Cons

It might be useful to classify the post more efficiently (make the "labels" function more dynamic and intuitive ...

Response from talkSpirit

Merci / thank you for your appreciation.

7.0/10

A very good productivity and collaborative tool

Reviewed on 2018/10/12

Gain on email volume, relevant notifications and involvment per activitie

Pros

We use talkspirit for more than two years. This Saas tool is an email killer and a great way to organize the teams around projects, dédicated circles and topics.

Cons

The software could have a partner network for vertical custom integrations

Richard L.

Use as a working platform as a freelancer

Reviewed on 2017/06/14

It allowed me to sensitize my client to the interest of the platform while they were in total rejection following a bad experience on Slack.

Pros

Ergonomics, intuitive, practical for novices. Integration of other tools to enrich the user experience.

Cons

The fluidity of the application between my MacBook, the iPad and the iPhone. The possibility offered by the messenger (which could be integrated into the first software )

Response from talkSpirit

Thanks really much Richard for your appreciation/feedback. We are even more motivated to make talkSpirit the best platform to work better together.
May you give more details about "The possibility offered by the messenger (which could be integrated into the first software )" ? In french if you want.

Claude C.

A great social network with good features.

Reviewed on 2017/10/11

Pros

Easy to use : write some news, reports & so on, integrate RSS news in a unique panel, contact in real time connected buddys, use of Apps. A great deal for corporates.

Cons

Not obvious to determine 'online contact' there is no feature to see only connected people on the application.

Fanny M.

Intuitive product that honors collaboration by facilitating information sharing.

Reviewed on 2017/06/14

A better collaboration, adapted tools for each shared element.

Pros

The central timeline seems to me to be the most interesting tool of this product. It allows sharing various elements (files, links, events, questionnaires ..) and visible to all.

Cons

Too many notifications for my taste, especially on mobile, but the latest updates have helped mitigate and better manage them.

Response from talkSpirit

Merci Fanny pour votre appréciation / commentaire. Nous sommes super enthousiastes en lisant ce type de retour. Cela nous donne encore plus de motivation pour faire de talkSpirit la meilleure plateforme de travail pour les organisations.

Sylvain B.

An ever evolving solution close to users needs

Reviewed on 2017/06/14

Collaboration Spirit is officially promoted through this app.

Pros

Core functions, efficiency, easy to use. Clear choices to ease communication around jobs, skills, projects...

Response from talkSpirit

Thank you Sylvain for your feedback / appreciation.

Thami T.

Great

Reviewed on 2017/06/14

No cons. easy to use. Include all features needed. It helped us creating a better communication inside the company. We use it to talk about business matters as well as events the company organize to gather all of us.

Pros

Response from talkSpirit

Thanks really much Thami for your appreciation/feedback. We are even more motivated to make talkSpirit the best platform to work better together.

Benoit B.

Daily

Reviewed on 2019/02/05

Talkspirit makes communication easier and improves it!

Pros

Talkspirit replaces the many targeted emails.

It allows a better management of communications in the company, to have a vision of everything that is done in the company.

Communications are faster and avoid many trips between offices.

Messages are kept to keep track and follow up.

The many groups allow everyone to follow the news about him.

Cons

Talkspirit perfectly meets our needs! I have nothing against him.

Francois P.

very easy to use & quite fast

Reviewed on 2017/10/10

very good internal communication & friendly relationship with colleagues even from other offices in other towns.

Pros

chat & posts the functionality we use the most in our company
possibility to add pictures & links in the posts

Cons

new features are often useless, and may slow down the software
For the way we use this software, that's all

Jean-christophe F.

Very good social media for compagny

Reviewed on 2019/01/14

Pros

The graphic interface is very good and user friendly, you can find easily what you want to look for (e.g mobility document). I find easily my administrative document, it avoid me to search for a while or asking to the secretary. I discover new people from my compagny thanks to their involvement. There are a lot of features that I discover that are like traditional social network and I'm sure that I haven't discover all features yet. We can publish the same thing as classic social media (poll, media, document e.g...) so it's good things.

Cons

What I would like to improve is the notification. I had commented a post but I didn't get a notification when other people answer after my post or whhen I get like, It would be very good to improve this.

Jean-alain L.

human in the center

Reviewed on 2019/04/26

Connecting each member of the association at the same time

Pros

Talkspirit lets put people at the center of the digital transformation of organizations

Cons

It would be fine to distinguish current affairs from daily LinkedIn posts posts or tweets (different colored backgrounds?)

Mojtaba N.

Communicating, sharing documents and having an overal overview has never been easier before!

Reviewed on 2017/07/20

This software replaces the old-fashioned way of communicating with all of the people both internally and externally. Thanks to talkspirit, there is no more need to use dropbox, sending emails, sharing files etc etc.

Pros

The ease of use and the amount of features including the numerous integration possibilities with other tools are extraordinary!

Cons

Perhaps one tiny thing I could mention is the possibility to delete a chat bar on the right side.

Christophe D.

Very interesting

Reviewed on 2019/01/25

It 's a very interesting experience to use TalkSpirit. Very usefull we hope to developp our communication inside our firm.

Pros

We use TalkSpirit to have a reactivity for news, leads, machine development.
We win a lot of time.
We now have TalkSpirit application on our phone, laptop and computer.

Cons

We haven't notice default for the moment we don't use all function but we hope to descover all of them.

Jean C.

Good app

Reviewed on 2018/11/19

Good experience, brings some new ways in corporate communication, gives voice to anyone, makes exchanges easier.

Pros

Very easy to use, very intuitive. Good support.

Cons

Not much actually. Waiting for the next evolutions.

Didier M.

A very efficient internal social network!

Reviewed on 2018/09/25

Pros

Talkspirit is a User-friendly software, with many high Added-value functionalities

Cons

Sometimes not easy to understand which news are already "read" in the news feed

A very good tool !, simple to use

Reviewed on 2019/03/08

Pros

Easy to use, a good tool !, networking tool and how to find easy business

Cons

Only some functionalities, but those existing are simple and relevant.

Adrien V.

Simple and user-friendly

Reviewed on 2017/06/14

Pros

Helps communication between people within the same company with a lot of conviviality and especially in a very simple way.

Cons

It should be possible to add in a simpler way our own plugins and also to be able to be added easily in Chatbot

Response from talkSpirit

Thanks Adrien for your appreciation/feedback. We are even more motivated to make talkSpirit the best platform to work better together.

Pour votre information, nous présenterons lors de notre évènement client demain la raodmap incluant l'ouverture de notre plateforme de développement de bots prévue d'ici à la fin de l'année et la présentation de nos premiers bots. Si vous êtes intéressés pour développer des bots sur talkSpirit, faites le nous savoir auprès de notre support pour qu'on puisse vous adresser des infos en avance de phase.

Olivier N.

We use talkspirit, as communication/project app inside the compagny

Reviewed on 2017/11/10

It helps to simplify our team communication, to work on project.

Pros

The software is really easy to use. Connecting thirdpart app is pretty simple et there is many connections already setup inside the app

Cons

Somme functionalities are not yet available on the mobile app. You can't create recurring event / models.

My feelings about TalkSpirit

Reviewed on 2019/05/28

Pros

Simple use, easy access, comprehensible by everyone

Cons

simple access and use for every one nice graphics interface

Marilda T.

Great Experience with Talkspirit

Reviewed on 2019/03/14

Pros

The software is really easy to use and and all the employees were quickly trained in the software.It helps us a lot.

Cons

Everything works great and the talkspirit team develop the software constantly

Didier R.

Talkspirit is magic: simple to implement, simple to use.

Reviewed on 2017/06/14

Pros

Ergonomics, ease of implementation, reliability, mobile application. Simplicity of administration, registration via Google.

Cons

We can not yet create spaces and sub-spaces of collaboration. It is not possible to archive a folder that is no longer used.

Response from talkSpirit

Merci pour votre commentaire et appréciation. La notion de sous-espace n'existe pas, tous les espaces sont au même niveau et le découpage des groupes associé à une bonne taxonomie doit permettre d'accéder facilement aux différents groupes / sujets. Pour l'archivage des groupes, le point est à l'étude par l'équipe produit.