Ftopia Reviews

Ftopia

Elegant and secure file sharing for businesses

4.7/5 (3 reviews)
Martin B.

Promising alternative to other file sharing services

Reviewed on 2015/01/29
Review Source

Been using Ftopia for a while for both my personal and small business needs and I quite like it. It could use a little more features, but now it pretty much does everything I expect a file sharing service to do.

Pros

The look and feel is great - Ftopia feels pretty lightweight and straight forward to use. I also like the possibility to assign different roles to people I share stuff with so I always know who sees what. Also, the pricing is quite flexible.

Cons

It would be nice to have the ability to have a custom expiration date for public links. Some icons don't look clear enough as to what they're meant for. It would also be cool to have Ftopia's own context menu pop up on right mouse button click.

ftopia simply and securely works

Reviewed on 2015/01/30
Review Source

A very early adopter of the app, I've seen it mature tremendously. Our firm uses it to collaborate with each other and to share documents with clients and partners. We also use public folders to help with the firm's business development efforts and content delivery processes. At the end of the day, the app's top-notch security is what really matters to me.

Pros

Intuitive interface and top-notch security

Anna R.

Work with Ftopia

Reviewed on 2015/01/28
Review Source

We use Ftopia to share files with our clients. We apply corporate branding to the rooms and the whole process is very easy!