VeriClock

Dee S.
  • Industry: Utilities

Outstanding Customer Service

Reviewed on 2020/10/27

Pros

It is easy to use, it serves it purpose for my daily tasks. I love that the reports are customizable. The IT and customer service teams are amazing and helpful.

Cons

I don't really have a con for my experience using Vericlock.

Trent P.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Great Product for Reasonable Price

Reviewed on 2020/09/22

Customer service has been great. Had more than enough resources to train on how to learn the software. Anytime there is an issue, it gets fixed in a reasonable amount of time.

Pros

Custom built payroll import file works great and is reliable.

Cons

Took several weeks to develop import file

Tricia P.
  • Industry: Building Materials

Elaine is awesome!

Reviewed on 2019/04/18

Pros

Lots of Options which take a bit to learn but can be very helpful!

Cons

So far, there is nothing I don't like about Vericlock

Response from VeriClock

Thanks, Tricia! We're happy that you're happy. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions/suggestions about our product.

Jasper M.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Time and Money Saving Product!

Reviewed on 2015/02/27

Vericlock allowed me to save up to 20 percent of employee costs with my business. It has become an integral part of my business structure by making employee tracking and management effortless. After many months of using it I could not imagine running my business without it! If you integrate Vericlock into your business structure you will not be disappointed! Call their friendly sales team today for a quote and more information about this awesome product they are offering.

Pros

Time Saving
Money Saving
Inexpensive
Friendly Sales Team
Easy to Deal With
User Friendly Interface

Dieter G.

Highly Recommended - best customer service

Reviewed on 2015/03/07

We have recommended the VeriClock app to all our own clients who could benefit from a accurate time and attendance system, and have received nothing but positive feedback them for doing so. We also use it ourselves.

Pros

Easy to use and set up considering it can tie in existing hardware like smartphones, tablets, and older phones too. Very quick to deploy and test out with no capital cost or risk to the end user.

Cons

Waiting for the API to be released.

Josie M.

Excellent Product

Reviewed on 2015/03/14

We love Vericlock and recommend it to all of our business associates with employees. Not only does it save us time but it also helps us stay organized. Integration with Quickbooks is a huge bonus.

Pros

Surprisingly easy to use along with great customer service!

Cons

Nothing bad to say here except we should have been using it sooner!

Sean B.

Working with Vericlock

Reviewed on 2015/02/28

Vericlock is a great tool for job costing.It makes sure you are always on track on your project.

Pros

It is very straight forward to use and easy to train new employees how to get started.

Matt G.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Expert service for customization

Reviewed on 2020/07/10

Pros

It is easy to use, both from the administrator and the user. The user essential has one button to press to clock in and one button to clock out. Couldn't be easier for them.
The administrator portion has many features that would be overwhelming but they have great support, both at set up and ongoing.
Even further they will customize your report to upload to your payroll software.

Cons

The location GPS can be slightly off. I don't think its their issue though.
I think its the issue with the users phone and the cell service.

Deb E.

VeriClock - online Employee Time Tracking

Reviewed on 2015/03/02

VeriClock has been a lifesaver as well as money saver for our company since day one. Customer Service at VeriClock is 100% OUTSTANDING, they are always there to assist in any issues one may be experiencing (9 outta 10 times it is operator error). In the 2 1/2 years that we have been using it, VeriClock has been down once! Great people to work with, customize it to your company needs no matter what that takes, they value their customers suggestions and input. Very cost-effective, very knowledgable with all types of bookkeeping/payroll programs.

Pros

With our employees out in the field daily we always know where we can find them with VeriClock. Reduces employee falsification of time, mistakes on time sheets, paychecks and also reduces the amount of time it used to take to do payroll making it easy for our Payroll Personnel to retire without the company having to hire & train a new employee as the Administrative Assistant was able to take over payroll & all that entitles and still do their main position they were hired for. Report templates for job costing, etc can also be customized to fit your needs as well. VeriClock comes in as great tool when doing Log Book Auditing for our DOT program as well. Variety of options for employees to clock in, even when they don't have cell service to call in they can text to clock in. I wish all the Vendors I work with gave the level of Customer Service that VeriClock does, they should be doing seminars on How to Give Exceptional Customer Service, that is how wonderful they are.

Cons

I have no other online time tracking system I can compare them with because the other companies I contacted when doing research for this type of product still have not produced their information to me so I could consider anyone else.

Love it!

Reviewed on 2018/08/09

Use for payroll. Totally replaced paper time sheets. Love the features available for supervisors and payroll administrators.

Pros

Ease of Use, Affordable. Customer support is quick and easy.

Cons

I have no cons to report. The product continues to advance and new features are added periodically.

Amir Z.

I would recommend Vericlock to any business owner

Reviewed on 2019/07/24

Over all we are very happy with the application.

Pros

Clocking in/out hasn't been easier. Either through an app, phone call or through the internet. Our employees don't seem to have any more issues with their time sheet as it is all recorded. The Quick books integration is a fantastic option as it saves our admin time to punch in every employees time clock.
The support team responses quickly and are able to help you setup with the initial stages.

Cons

In the beginning it can be frustrating to understand how the program works. However, once you start working with it then you realize how easy and quick it is.

Response from VeriClock

Thank you for the great feedback, Amir! We're really happy to hear that you're able to make great use of our Quickbooks integration, it was built for business just like yours to help save tons of time! We do know that we can always do more to improve our user experience, so you may be pleased to learn that we have engaged specialists to help evaluate and recommend ways we can make our service even easier to use!

Laura F.

VeriClock Review

Reviewed on 2016/09/16

Pros

Very Easy to use, and easy to set up, has a help feature where you can chat and get help right away usually during regular work hours, also recommendations for improvement are welcomed. I use this software everyday and the reports are very easy to customize which makes my job easier. I love that I have access to the schedule and employee hours in a single platform. VeriClock has cut our payroll down by four or five hours per pay period

Cons

will only do front page calculation on a weekly basis not customizable.

Bernard L.

I have been looking....

Reviewed on 2015/04/01

About 3 years ago or so I was looking for something that would track better then paper time sheets that chewed up of my time managing and created a lot of internal issues between payroll staff and our operation staff.

This gives the operation staff total control and has lowered tension for payroll staff.

As an added bonus we can cost our jobs during the job and right after job is completed.

Thank you to the creators of Vericlock

Joel W.

So glad to throw out the old timesheets

Reviewed on 2019/05/10

Pros

Going from begging employees to turn in the timesheets completed (by hand) to this is amazing. Not only do we know they are not falsifying their time, we also can import the information to Quickbooks. This save me tremendous time and leaves me able to spend that time on other things.

Cons

Sometimes the location service is not always accurate even though the phones have location service on, but it is not a large portion of the time so it is not a concern.

Response from VeriClock

Hi Joel, thank you for the great review! We're glad you're getting a chance to experience the types of solutions VeriClock has for common business problems.

With regards to GPS positioning inaccuracies, we completely understand the concern. It can be frustrating when technology doesn't live up to expectations. You'll at least be glad to hear that the positioning issues are not a limitation of the VeriClock app itself!

Like all other apps, we have to work with the position reported to us directly by the phone. If it's not quite sure where it is, we do our best to place a pin inside the boundary it provided us. But sometimes those boundaries can be like a friend telling you they're "near the Starbucks on 5th" versus "at the corner of Main & Oak". One's a rough idea, the other's a fairly precise spot.

We hope that helps explain what's happening, but if you're still curious please feel free to give us a call at 1-800-379-2001. We'd be happy to divulge all the GPS secrets we know!

Dieter G.

Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed on 2016/04/27

Pros

It's was quick and easy to set up and deploy. We already had the existing hardware required (phones and computers). The free trial was just the icing on the cake. No cost upfront to test out the full feature set... very nice way to buy a new service.

Cons

We waited a while for the API to be released, but now it's available.

Awesome app... big money saver

Reviewed on 2015/02/27

I just love VeriClock and couldn't imagine working without it. All the time tracking for employees, job related info like before and after pics, expense receipts, safety forms, etc. are now in one place and accurate. Like the personalizing customer service too.

Pros

The photo/video attachment is very useful for documenting site conditions, before and after pics, expense receipt, etc. It's really nice to be able to search for the photos workers send us by job, or by employee, or both over any range of time.

Cons

The GPS tracking on smartphones is great, but the GPS tracking on older phones does not work on all carriers. It's so nice that we can use all our existing phones with this, but one worker is on an old phone with a carrier not on your list - so we can't GPS track that guy. I guess we will upgrade that worker to a smartphone, or look for a new carrier.

Gibeth S.

VeriClock Review

Reviewed on 2017/10/17

Pros

Very Easy to use, easy to set up. It has a great help feature where you can chat and they usually respond pretty quickly.

Cons

The least thing I like about it is that it will only do front page calculations, on a weekly basis and you can not customize it.

Michael M.

Electonic Payroll, it rocks!

Reviewed on 2018/10/05

Pros

VeriClock is a really good program to allow us to track payroll and have it entered remotely from phones

Cons

Some employees don't like to enter the payroll electronically or even on their phone. That makes it difficult for all parties to use VeriClock

Biaggio M.

Job costing miracle

Reviewed on 2015/02/13

Great product, user friendly and easy to understand! I was concerned when I first starting using the software that I would need formal training to begin using it. Quite the opposite, after getting a quick demo I was able to pick it up and start working in it right away!

Pros

It allows you to do job costing to the second, it's very fast and convenient and it's a huge asset to our company, I like to think of it as my digital employee!

Andi G.
  • Industry: Consumer Services
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

I liked the functions, but just couldn't handle the price

Reviewed on 2018/01/19

Pros

It's a great tool for a business that needs to track workers and *know* that they have been where they said they were. It's great for peace of mind.

Cons

The price was just too much for me, being a small business just starting out, but also, the price would skyrocket the more I grow and bring on more workers. I couldn't handle that but I did like the software, just wish it was more affordable for me.

Lynn G.
  • Industry: Hospitality

great new way to manage time

Reviewed on 2016/12/13

it helps keep track of our expenses and where we need to cut in an effort to save money. Easy to use

Travis K.

Has Answered a Lot of My Payroll Issues

Reviewed on 2015/02/28

I own a painting company and my major issue was every employee was always rounding their time up to the next quarter or half hour. Without being able to stick a time-clock on every jobsite, I had to rely on my employees to provide the information. Often, I would show up to collect the timecards only to have the employee fill out the whole week right in front of me. I estimated that most employees got in the habit of padding about 10 minutes to each day. Over the course of one year it adds up to over 40 hours. 40 HOURS!!!
Multiply that by 5 employees.... 200 HOURS!!! multiplied by the average wage of $18/hr, $3600.00 . Vericlock put an end to that by tracking time to the minute or hundredth of an hour (0.00).
It also significantly helped when doing Time and Materials work. No one questions our hours any more when we show up with an invoice that is so detailed and tracked to the hundredth of an hour

Pros

Every Employee has an individual code
Every Job has an individual code
Time tracking is extremely easy
Payroll takes my admin about 5 minutes
Works great with QuickBooks
Has helped me discover and release an employee who was stealing from the company by clocking in a 1/2 hour early before coming to work. All I had to do was to get to the jobsite, watch him clock in on Vericlock and count the minutes before he showed up. Then I explained to him what "Time Card Fraud" was and told him not to return. Beautiful.

Cons

I have been using Vericlock for a very long time now. They keep improving it. I did have an issue a long time ago, about QuickBooks. But one day out of the blue, one of the creators of Vericlock called me up and ask if I would participate in a survey. One of the questions was what I wished Vericlock would do differently. I told him that I wanted it to work directly with my QuickBooks. A few weeks later the app was updated and the new feature made it extremely easy to get the information into my QuickBooks bookkeeping system. WHAT?!! Well, I'm a fan now and I can't think of anything I would change at this point.k

Safiye E.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Great, but not Userfiendly

Reviewed on 2018/11/13

good but functions can be increased.

Pros

has the app on your phone, and great fast website on computer. Final reports are displayed great, and customer service is fast and friendly

Cons

restaurant owners don't have the time for 5 steps..I really tried to make vericlock work. we have 3 restaurants and different managers. I was able to get staff to use but managers had really difficult time accessing detailed and fast reports

Crystal H.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Best Time Tracking Software out there!

Reviewed on 2019/05/23

Absolutely fantastic. We have used Vericlock for about four years and we love it. The price is the most affordable app we have seen; especially considering the robust features. It is very user friendly so our team members are able to use it easily from day one. We love the functionality of the reports as well as the easy to find metrics. We highly recommend this software.

Pros

Easy for every employee-quick to upload app and intuitive to use. Very cost effective and scale-able. GPS tracking is an effective tool to track profit per job. Report functionality is easy to customize.

Cons

We would love for the software to have a scheduling option as well as integrate with our payroll software.

Response from VeriClock

Thank you for the great feedback, Crystal! We're incredibly pleased we can provide such a robust platform for companies to track employee time and attendance. Scheduling is definitely in our sights as we agree, it would really round-out our capabilities. Look for it to be added in the near future!

Josh B.

The single best thing we ever did with our company to keep more money in the business

Reviewed on 2015/03/01

After years of painful payrolls and time sheets we switched our entire system over to Vericlock, the switch was easy to administer and train staff to use. With 60+ employees time tracking was more than a full time job for one staff in our office and guaranteed that mistakes were made causing more work. The Vericlock system grew with our business and after full integration helped us get our our office staff from 6 down to 4 saving us not only big money here but no more lost or fudged time sheets. Pay was calculated on exactly how long the employee worked. Beyond this, the fact that we could see up to the minute job costing this helped us to better define the jobs that needed extra care and attention. I would start every morning reviewing where every crew was and how the margins on that particular job was. This took me all of a couple minutes for 8+ job sites - Talk about being on top of things.

Pros

Customer support is fantastic, and the team at Vericlock has never stopped improving the product. I will and have recommended Vericlock to every business owner I have met. It without a doubt will change the way you look at doing business forever.

A great feature for me was to bill out to customers who wanted to have work completed on a hourly rate, well there was never any question on time keeping ever again. I could show the client a log of the time the employee worked for them and then I could produce an invoice and charge them literally to the minute. Such a huge advantage being able to take the the potential for an error right out of the equation and gain trust with a customer.

Cons

The only con we had was the systems integration with our accounting, but this was very important to CS representative to keep expanding the possibilities of there programming and they after some time were able to build this into the service that they offer. Things just keep getting better.