edays

World-class absence, leave and attendance management system

Lynne
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Edays - forwarding thinking and flexible Absence Management system

Reviewed on 2022/09/16

Great product, user friendly whether an employee inputting absence, a line manger approving absence, creating reports or HR applying new rules, the system is totally adaptable to apply changes. For instance, the Queens state funeral with the additional BH on 19th Sept - even before the Edays team had sent a communication out on how to apply the additional day (which in itself is excellent customer service) - our HR team had already actioned this in Edays on the morning of the announcement - this is because the system is so intuitive to use and the team felt confident in applying the change.
Overall excellent product, excellent customer service who are always there at the end of the phone and we have an excellent relationship with Harry Warren, who is always at hand to talk through any issues.

Pros

The flexibility to adapt to local country nuances (such as Netherlands, Belgium, France, Hungary) these are very complex in their legislative requirements however working with Edays and the development team (shout out to Harry Warren) - we are all set up and are working brilliantly

Cons

Tenure rules and rolling absence tracking

Response from edays Absence Management

Hi Lynne,
Thank you for your detailed and supportive review, we're glad you are loving edays and find it very user-friendly. edays is great at being able to adapt to changing circumstances and manage very complex requirements. Great customer service is very important to us and we will make sure to keep up such a high standard. Thank you for choosing and recommending edays!

Jo
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Brilliant holiday and sickness management system

Reviewed on 2023/03/14

Nowadays we are faced with systems that are difficult to work out and take months to implement. What a refreshing difference you get with eDays - it is easy to set up and implement, easy to use, great view of all absences - individually and for all our employees. And the reporting functionality is superb. And really affordable. This is the second company where I am using eDays and I cannot recommend them highly enough!

Pros

Ease of use, useful app, easy request and approval process, quick view of holiday year and any absences, excellent reports!

Cons

Really tried hard to think about something and I could not find anything. Perhaps it would have to be an app, but as we work in an office environment - we are using the web link and no one has any problem with it.

Response from edays Absence Management

Hi Jo,

Thank you so much for a glowing review! We're so glad you're happy with the system and that all your employees are enjoying using it.

Just a quick note on your feedback about an app, we have actually recently launched a mobile app which is available now on iOS and Android.

Sian

E days

Reviewed on 2022/05/10

A great tool, We have now rolled out to further countries. All users have given positive feedback. I am looking forward to learning more about the background system so I can continue to support my colleagues world wide.

Pros

Easy to book, simple and quick. User friendly

Cons

As an Admin using the background panel can be a little tricky to navigate

Response from edays Absence Management

Thank you for your feedback Sian. Towards the end of this year we are looking to totally revamp our admin panel. We would love to get your input on what changes could be made to improve the user experience. Please get in touch if you are interested in contributing your thoughts.

Cassie
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Easy to use Absence Management System

Reviewed on 2022/05/18

E-days has significantly helped our unauthorised leave management, and has strengthened our processes on sickness.

Pros

E-days is super easy to use for both employees and approving managers.

Cons

You cannot customise built in forms which means we are unable to utilise some of the features ie Return to Work form.

Response from edays Absence Management

Thanks for your feedback Cassie. Later this year, we will be looking at releasing a new feature which would help with content such as the return to work form you mentioned. We are in the early stages of planning. If you are interested in giving us more feedback about what you would find beneficial, please get in touch. We would love to hear your thoughts.

Kenny

e-days Feedback from Sirius Academy

Reviewed on 2019/09/18

I can produce a very accurate account of staff movement and create reports with confidence, making my role more effective. I use e-days continuously throughout my working day and find that I gain more confidence the more I use it with the added support of the e-days team.

Pros

e-days gives accurate accounts of daily/weekly/annually of staff absence, whether planned or unplanned.
It allows me as an Administrator the ability to add and/or remove information appropriately associated with our company.
If there are any issues or users are unsure of entries or procedures, I can amend or support with ease.
The Support team is always at hand by phone or email and has been an excellent service to me personally, adding greater confidence with the software and my daily usage.

Cons

Entering/amend new staff can be quite time consuming.

Jean Louis
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

My user experience wiht Edays

Reviewed on 2022/09/19

As an HR Business Partner, I am having a positive experience with edays so far. I comply with our legal obligations. It gives me and all our employees a better visibility on our absences and more autonomy to plan our holidays. Using edays has improved data quality for HR and Payroll. It is now much easier to move from one holiday period to another.

Pros

Edays is a flexible and a user-friendly application. What I like with Edays is the ability to adjust to a local legal obligation. I appreciate calendar and the holiday balances in real time. This feature gives our employees more visibility and autonomy to manage their absences. The Customer service is available and very reactive.

Cons

I do not see major cons. The challenge would be to create an interface with our HR Management System.

Response from edays Absence Management

Hi Jean Louis,
Thank you for such a glowing and detailed review of our software! We're delighted to hear that the switch to edays improved flexibility and visibility for you and your team, and that it's helped you to better manage absences.

karen

Borno EDays review

Reviewed on 2023/09/13

Excellent throughout - First intro right through to everyday use.

Excellent throughout - First intro right through to everyday use.

Pros

Ease to use for all employees across all levels of the business.

Cons

Mobile app not supporting cancellation of holidays.

Timetastic

Reasons for Switching to edays

Fitted with what we required.

Response from edays Absence Management

Hi Karen,

Thank you for the great review! We're glad to hear that you're finding the system easy to use and that it's fulfilling your needs.

You'll also be pleased to hear that the cancellation of holidays via the mobile app is coming very soon!

Emma
  • Industry: Human Resources

Super Easy to USe

Reviewed on 2023/07/12

Its Super!!

Its Super!!

Pros

Has saved so much time for Managers with time off approvals and tracking. Employees love it because its fast and easy to you. Has completely changed the way we manage absences. Highly recommend and the Project and Customer Service Teams are excellent

Cons

Can't fault it, nothing negative to say about it

Response from edays Absence Management

Hi Emma,

Thank you for the glowing review! We're pleased to hear that edays has saved you time and improved efficiencies.

And we'll pass on your lovely comments to the projects and customer teams!

Lisa
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Good system for multiple departments

Reviewed on 2023/05/17

Pros

The detail that can go into edays makes this a very cost effective solution for any business

Cons

There are limitations to some things, however edays are good at listening and do make amendments.

Response from edays Absence Management

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for the lovely review! It's great to hear that edays is a great fit for you and the different departments in your organisation.

Liezl
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Edays experience feedback

Reviewed on 2023/05/17

Overall experience was good. Our users are happy too! Nothing has raised an issue since we implemented the system.

Pros

Edays is very user friendly. The UI/UX is good too.

Cons

Custom specific workflow - hope we can pull a report of the users approver

Response from edays Absence Management

Hi Liezl,

Thank you for the great review! We're glad to hear that the system is working for you and that your users are enjoying it too.

Mollie

Edays

Reviewed on 2023/03/02

- edays has helped the company to save time, effectively monitor staff absence, keep on top of other absences such as holidays, compassionate leave, working from home requests etc.

Pros

- it is so easy to use- the front layout is nice and the back admin layout is not hard to use- the customer service portal is great, along with the information hub, which I use regularly- that there is a mobile app, so we can check edays on the go- importing entitlement is easy to use- there are webinars to help

Cons

- perhaps the interface could look a little bit more modernised? just a suggestion

Response from edays Absence Management

Hi Mollie,

Thank you for your positive review. We're very glad to read that you're enjoying using the system and that we've helped the business to save time and improve your absence management.

Vanessa

Every company should have a system like this

Reviewed on 2022/08/19

Pros

Even though I’m self employed the company that I work for needs to keep track of my absences so I use edays. It’s very used to see the whole year and get to have a clear picture of everyone’s holidays so no one clashes with each other.

Cons

Edays doesn’t let you book holidays with less than 14 days notice - I think. But that’s actually a great idea so the companies have time to find cover

Response from edays Absence Management

Hi Vanessa, thank you for your review! We are glad that you enjoy using edays!
The good news is that it sounds like you just need to amend one of your settings to improve your experience with edays!
Please email [email protected] for support with amending the settings that is requiring the 14 days notice for holidays. Thanks again!

Jackie
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Kohler feedback

Reviewed on 2022/05/10

Very positive, would miss the system if we didn't have it.

Very positive, would miss the system if we didn't have it.

Pros

That you can track, run reports and monitor all types of absence and that is provides in graph format and numerical

Cons

The user guide is not always clear and you cannot always find answers online to your questions.

Response from edays Absence Management

Thank you for your feedback Jackie. We are in the process of updating some of our online guides and creating new guides for the latest functionality. Please bear with us as this can take some time. We hope to improve this over a period of time.
If you are interested in having a conversation about what additional information could improve our guides, please get in touch. We'd love to get your input on content.

Krystle

Great product and good value for money

Overall experience has been very good

Overall experience has been very good

Pros

Very easy to set up and use and good value for money. We had more of a manual process in place previously and edays has improved services a lot

Cons

Options to include details as confidential when you request leave for example (only for line manager view). reminder emails to those who have not approved something?

Response from edays Absence Management

Thank you for your feedback Krystle. The reminder emails are something you can do within the edays system. A customer success manager will be in touch with further details soon.

Tom
  • Industry: Performing Arts

Edays holiday entitlement use

Reviewed on 2022/05/10

Pros

Easy to see how many of the team have booked holiday and how much they have left, easy to authorise with two people and great for adding sick days manually.

Cons

If the alternative authoriser to the primary authoriser could also get email notifications when someone puts in a holiday request that would be perfect for when my manager is away.

Response from edays Absence Management

Hi Tom,
Thank you for giving us a great review! We're glad to hear that the platform is improving your absence management process. We're also always keen to hear ideas for improvement from our customers so thank you for providing us with this - we will feed it back to our development team.

Sophie
  • Industry: Wholesale

Happy Administrator

Reviewed on 2023/03/01

Found it easy to use and I believe managers also.

Found it easy to use and I believe managers also.

Pros

From my point of administrating the system I find it easy enough to navigate and quick to make fixes and find what I need. If I ever have a problem or something needs changing I cannot do [sensitive content hidden] our support is always quick to help.

Cons

There has been a few things it cannot do that would be useful to our business such as having more than one manager people able to fully manage a employee to the capacity they can both cancel training/holidays.

Response from edays Absence Management

Hi Sophie,

Thank you for your positive review! We're glad to hear you enjoy using the system and that support are able to help out with any issues.

Pauline
  • Industry: Printing

Edays

Reviewed on 2022/05/10

Pros

Easy to see team by team who is away, and reporting on leave

Cons

It is very clever and therefore can be difficult to manipulate to achieve the desired results

Response from edays Absence Management

Hi Pauline, thanks for your feedback! We are glad to hear that edays has made things easier for your team. Contact us to let us know what results you are trying to achieve and we can talk you through set up.

Zofia
  • Industry: Automotive

User friendly

Reviewed on 2019/12/16

This tools is great for absence management, sickness management and reporting.

This tools is great for absence management, sickness management and reporting.

Pros

The software is easy to use, straight forward new joiner set, any maintenance is easily done.

Cons

I wish that we could add form to some types of absence booking. Also the length of day changes in the setting which causes for the holiday entitlement to change to weird odd numbers.

Cindy

Alphaserve - E-days Review

Reviewed on 2019/09/05

Pros

E-days is simple and direct to use. It offers integration with Outlook, so I can see everyone's time off making it easy to track. The layout and features of the system is great as well.

Cons

I would prefer it if the reporting options can be more advanced as in having more fields/filters/custom report options - it feels a bit limited. Also, we can only pull last year, current year, or next year reports, and it doesn't allow us to look back at more than one year ago.

greta

hr manager review

Reviewed on 2022/09/19

very good

very good

Pros

comfortable for hr managers (can rate my own user experience only)

Cons

changing features/design is least liked about this software as employees get lost

Response from edays Absence Management

Hi Greta, thank you for your great review!

Jason
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Very positive feedback from staff and management

Reviewed on 2022/10/11

Very positive

Very positive

Pros

Ease of use, The report building, also the ease of use for all staff on the mobile version of the webpage

Cons

Nothing this software ticked all our boxes and was just what we wanted

Response from edays Absence Management

Hi Jason,
Thank you for leaving us such a positive review! We're glad to hear that you find it easy to use and enjoy the report building feature.

Andrea

T2 Group

Reviewed on 2019/04/05

Good customer support - always available to address any issues if they arise

Good customer support - always available to address any issues if they arise

Pros

Ease of use. Self service. Good reporting

Cons

Cost of licences/leavers licences. Due to our turnover, we need to order leaver licences regularly

Sally
  • Industry: Medical Devices

E-days Review

Reviewed on 2020/03/16

The e-days support team are excellent, they respond quickly to email queries......and explain in a detailed how to make the amendment, they don't amend the system for you. So as an administrator you are always learning.

Pros

Easy to use, straight forward and logical system

Cons

There is nothing about the system I don't like.

Amy
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Very simple and easy to get started!

Reviewed on 2019/03/19

Managers are able to see not just their own team but the entire company making it easier to authorise. We have a strange holiday allowance and E-Days allowed for this, very easy transaction! Very happy.

Pros

its very user friendly, no jumping through hoops. It can be linked to outlook too. very simple and no bells and whistles of stuff you dont need like traditional HR software.

Cons

we haven't come across any cons yet. Maybe a catch up call after using the system for 6 months?

Maqsood
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Good Support System

Reviewed on 2020/03/17

Pros

Easy to use and very handy for admintrator

Cons

Nothing, as of now we didn’t have any issue