e-days Reviews

e-days

Online absence manager and staff holiday planner

4.5/5 (25 reviews)
Heather M.

E-days

Reviewed on 2019/03/27

The experience of E-days has been very positive. The absence types make it very easy to track a range of absences; and employee can easily access their annual leave, and mage this themselves.

Pros

The interface (both front and back) is very intuitive and easy to use. The new back view features mean that the whole use of the system can be customised to each employee, if needed.

Cons

I'm very happy with it. It works very well.

Hayley T.

All signing, all dancing absence mangement tool

Reviewed on 2019/03/19

Excellent overall experience. We have been customer for 5+ years and intend to continue using them. They are a little pricey - but you get what you pay for!

Pros

Very easy to use as a Manager and User. Very flexible and can set up as many teams with all sorts of different rules. Great reports.

Cons

Sometimes doesn't automate simple things but this may be more my lack of technological no how!

Emma H.

e-days Review

Reviewed on 2019/05/10

As a small company, we were previously using a paper-based system to process annual leave. E-days has removed this time-consuming administration and given our employees the flexibility to book their leave at any time and from any device - this flexibility has been great for our field-based staff and we have received really positive feedback from our employees and managers.

Pros

User friendly, very visual and reports in real-time.

Cons

No dislikes - sometimes we need help with the reporting function but e-days' support team are always on hand to provide guidance when needed.

Grant S.

Simple & Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2019/07/31

Pros

Working with E-Day's it was just very simple to implement the software directly into our organisation quickly. Lots of reports & features to satisfy everyone.

Cons

Nothing major at all, so it then becomes things that are just general observations. One of these is that in Managers dashboard I would like to be able to sort people in teams in alphabetical order if required. The details are viewed in the way the initial upload was done but could save us time being able to sort here.

Andrea B.

T2 Group

Reviewed on 2019/04/05

Good customer support - always available to address any issues if they arise

Pros

Ease of use. Self service. Good reporting

Cons

Cost of licences/leavers licences. Due to our turnover, we need to order leaver licences regularly

Steve B.

E-Days a great tool for managing your people

Reviewed on 2019/03/19

This tool allows me to manage my staff absences and holidays from my phone and authorise holidays as and when they appear as a request.
It allows my employees to view the holiday schedule when they are away from work which they find really helpful when making bookings for holidays at home or the weekend

Pros

I like being able to use an app or to view the plan on my phone

Cons

I have not found anything that I cannot overcome

Worst Customer Service

Reviewed on 2019/04/04

Awful. Have implemented and used many other more intuitive and better performing systems.

Pros

In principal the features are easy to use

Cons

In principal the features are easy to use and seem relatively straightforward, however when you try to use or change any of its functionality in practice, it never works correctly.

The system regularly encounters issues and records change without any admin or user instruction to do so.
The technical support team are never able to investigate or explain these changes. Or provide a satisfactory resolution.

The technical support are unhelpful and provide no service whatsoever.

Response from The e-days support team

We’re sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience with the e-days system and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies.

Being known for our great customer service it came as a surprise, and we would like to make things right.

We'd be more than happy to reach out and determine how we can provide you with a solution that resolves your issue, if you'd like a member of the support team to contact you, please let us know your contact details.

Or if you prefer, you can also contact us directly with the details below:

T: +44(0) 333 300 3403
Email: [email protected]

We value our customers opinions and would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Yours sincerely
The e-days support team

0.0/10
Adam D.

edays Review

Reviewed on 2019/03/19

Pros

Very easy to use and makes managing staff absences much simpler than previous spreadsheets

Cons

There are no cons I can think of about the software

Amy W.

Very simple and easy to get started!

Reviewed on 2019/03/19

Managers are able to see not just their own team but the entire company making it easier to authorise. We have a strange holiday allowance and E-Days allowed for this, very easy transaction! Very happy.

Pros

its very user friendly, no jumping through hoops. It can be linked to outlook too. very simple and no bells and whistles of stuff you dont need like traditional HR software.

Cons

we haven't come across any cons yet. Maybe a catch up call after using the system for 6 months?

Mark F.

Easy to use and Feature Rich

Reviewed on 2019/03/19

Pros

Very easy to use and navigate. All the features I need

Cons

Nothing I can think of stands out that I would say is a negative.

E-days review

Reviewed on 2019/03/19

Pros

Easy for me as an admin and also our users

Cons

Nothing! It seems to do everything we need

Cherry W.

user friendly, simple and easy for use

Reviewed on 2019/03/20

some manager can review others' absent log - not sure can we limit his view but it is really is the point.

Pros

really user friendly, clean, simple for use.

Cons

some of the function error sometime, but support team response quickly. love the helpful CS team.

Krystle R.

Reviewed on 2019/08/05

Pros

Very good value for money and extremely easy to use and implement.

Cons

Would like to understand full functionality, maybe some more webinars, training would be good

Claire B.

Abscence Management

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/08/14

Very positive I love the way it is presented and the support team are always there to help.

Pros

It's so easy to use and the information is clearly displayed.

Cons

Behind the scenes set up can confuse me sometimes but that's probably because I'm not techy and most of it is straight forward. The support team are great so if I do find I'm having problems they can always help.

Anusha S.

E-days

Reviewed on 2019/04/03

Good for any size of business to manage leaves

Pros

Manages leaves better than most softwares

Cons

Sometimes troublesome. But the customer support is always on their toes to address the issue

7.0/10
Ian J.

e-days

Reviewed on 2019/03/19

Much easier than spreadsheets, auditable, everyone can see what is going (but limited to the levels required by the business), makes booking holidays and monitoring absence a very easy process.

Pros

Easy to use and easy to set up, you don't need to be an IT specialist to get going quickly.

Cons

It could do more with the addition of timesheet facility. Other than that it is very effective.

Sandra M.

Support

Reviewed on 2019/05/17

Good

Pros

I like the support team the most. They always give me an answer within half an hour.

Cons

For a new employee, administrator, little difficult

Rosa D.

Great first few months

Reviewed on 2019/03/20

e-days is huge step forward for us. It's our first absence management system, having previously had each member of staff complete paper timesheets each month. We've finally stepped into the 21st century!

Pros

Look and feel, ease of use. User friendliness.

Cons

Not being able to visualise Overtime and Time in Lieu Earned bookings in the calendar views.
I accept and understand they are not categories of "Absence".
Even showing them as "corner tags" with callout boxes would be great. Ideally using the same visualisation style as for absences would be the preferred solution. It's the one common topic I've had negative feedback from my managers on.

e-days review

Reviewed on 2019/05/16

Pros

I like the individual user dashboards, makes seeing absences very easy. Plus I like the reporting features.

Cons

The admin end can feel a little clunky, and there are occasionally glitches with how much leave people have taken.

7.0/10
Martin F.

Excellent Product

Reviewed on 2019/03/19

We have saved admin time
users see a modern and competent interface.
Managers are happy that they can see their reportees schedules.
Absence time is now recorded accurately

Pros

Support are always willing to make the system work the way that you need it.
User access saves a lot of administration time.

Cons

Some of the modules are necessarily intricate and can be confusing. That's the time to contact support.

Alan K.

E Days Experience

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/03/19

My overall line manager can see the whole team's leave at a glance making their job so much easier. They can see whose in/off in an instant without having to check individual calendars.

Pros

Ease of use, easy to navigate round the site. I found this very easy to use in the office for booking my annual leave once I had looked at the guidance. This is a very good annual leave piece of software.

Cons

The accessibility is a bit of an issue but I am led to believe this is being worked on.

Barbara N.

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2019/03/19

Pros

easy to use and extremely functional. their seminars are a great thing like a refresh of memory.

Cons

there isn't anything in particular that we don't like about e-days.

Tricia D.

Rating only

Reviewed on 2016/04/18

Mark N.

Rating only

Reviewed on 2018/08/12
Philip C.

Easy entering of holidays and management of TOIL / absences.

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/04/13

It replaced an internal spreadsheet and is a more efficient / polished way to manage this process.

Pros

I like how the widgets are movable and the visualization of holiday days across the year is a really good way of planning / seeing how to balance the use of holidays.

Cons

I do not know how expensive the solution is, or how good the customer support is. I know that the operations team has had some issues with adding days on top of standard bank holidays off for all members but are working with the customer service team to sort it out.