LiveHive Reviews

LiveHive

Real-time, sales content engagement analytics platform

3.8/5 (13 reviews)
John G.

6 solutions in 1

Reviewed on 2016/10/31

The LiveHive solution has been great for our team, we now utilise a single tool that integrates fully with our CRM solution, capturing all sales activity automatically. We now have a solid data source, integrated VoiP dialler and voice mail drop.

We are able to automate our email procees, integrated with phone calls, and the system will react to the way the propsect has responded by selecting the relevant next action based on my choices.

At the back end we have good user and management analytics, which allows us to manage our people and prospects in a better way

Pros

Great user interface, pretty intuitive and good data

Cons

Was a little clunky before they changed their UI/platform

Leads to efficiency and effectiveness

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/08/23

Pros

Effective way to monitor sales and how efficient the teams are being when working. It allows the sale team to work on more important aspects of their role than emails etc. It keeps the customer happy as the system responds in a timely manner. Has great features too where you can make the most out of the system.

Cons

It is expensive and the information is pulled from the internet so the sources of this informality may not always be correct.

7.0/10
Vincent V.

Very effective emailing tool to track warmer leads in my pipeline

Reviewed on 2017/08/07

The ability to track my warm leads and utilize my time efficiently by following up with prospects I know are viewing my content

Pros

The fact I get a notification as soon as they open my email is very helpful. I am able to track how many times me email is opened so I know how many times the email is at least being looked over by the prospect. Makes it easy seeing which emails are worth following up on and which ones aren't.

Cons

Lunching the campaigns can sometimes be difficult. At first the system has certain parts that are confusing with regards to sending all the emails at once but besides that no complaints.

Connor H.

Great tool to have work in the background of your day-to-day

Reviewed on 2017/08/01

deals that flow from drip marketing.. genius

Pros

The ability to have it work for you while you are on the phones, perfect for any sales team that needs multiple touches on prospects

Cons

I don't have a ton of things that I dislike about the software, but one of the issues I've run into is with the clone process of smartpaths and having all of my template edited. I've found it easier just to create a new smartpath in general.

Danny O.

My experience has been good overall. I like all the features that come with it.

Reviewed on 2017/08/01

tracking emails and checking metrics

Pros

The tracking and multiple paths you can take with responses. I think its a very intuitive system that is great for any sales business.

Cons

I haven't had any problems with it. Just make sure there are plenty of tutorials on the site for help.

Sulie G.

The concept is great, but at times I feel it is not incredibly user-friendly at the start.

Reviewed on 2017/08/01

Pros

1. The concept of livehive is great. Having emails automatically send out unless they reply saves time.
2. Smartpaths
3. Easy to navigate the panel on the lefthand side
4. The aesthetic look of livehive - looks clean

Cons

1. issues with smartpaths going out at once
2. not knowing what certain terms mean on livehive, such as "error"
3. not being able to recognize who opened an email when you send an email to a mass group
4. a preview option when automating emails
5. slow send speed
6. its be cool to have a spiderweb type of response messaging- based off of what people do they get different messages

Not my bag

Reviewed on 2018/08/22

Not very good.

Pros

We signed up thinking it would give us a good opportunity to set up flight plans.

Cons

This wasn't a good fit for our style of marketing. Seemed a little to invasive and had issues with folks trying to unsubscribe.

2.0/10
Aaron E.

Thus far Live Hive has been up and down. There has been some errors and issues.

Reviewed on 2017/08/07

We have recieved little benefits from the software. When we launched LiveHive the training was sub par and it seems features are behind from where they should be.

Pros

The smart paths. The drip campaigns can be good. Saving the templates in the system is helpful for not having to create new templates.

Cons

The errors when we send out smart paths. Also, the time it takes to create smart paths. We have had problems with e-mails being sent out to errors and duplicating.

4.0/10
Liz A.

I have recieved great response from Dr's that I send these to.

Reviewed on 2017/08/01

2 way communication between the prospect and I always helps. it's easy to assume things via email but this has helped a lot

Pros

The simplicity of this. It makes communication a lot easier between my prospects and I. I always great response as they get a better understanding of what I am trying to relay

Cons

Sometimes people can't hear me very well which backfires . I have had to re send a few but its usually as I am too far away

Katherine G.

Live Hive has been a great tool for our company!

Reviewed on 2017/08/21

Pros

I love Live Hive, we sit back and let Live Hive send out email blasts to our prospects. It takes away a lot of our tedious work!

Cons

I don't like how you can't preview an email when assigning a SmartPath. We don't know which campaign we are sending out. It would be nice to be able to preview/proofread.

Bianca E.

Seamless, Intuitive, Easy

Reviewed on 2017/08/01

Pros

I love the ease of use and intuitive nature of the system. My grandmother could use this! And the customization options are top notch when it comes to setting up targeted drip campaigns.

Cons

I've found the tracking not to be 100% accurate as far as knowing who did or did not open your email.

Luis M.

Complicated use and not effective at filtering emails, mainly spamming prospects

Reviewed on 2018/03/15

Pros

The only feature I liked about this tool was that I was good at tracking when a customer opened the email

Cons

What I didn't like about this tool is that it was complicated to set up and it would usually spam customers and resend the same email several times in a short period of time

Polly C.

Streamlined and simple

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2017/08/07

Pros

I like that you are able to track engagement with the emails that we send to prospects, and that it's all connected w/ Salesforce.

Cons

Sometimes it's unclear whether a message has already been sent to a prospect or not. Also wish that it would track their responses into SF as well.