Showing 57 reviews of 47

Click2Mail

Cloud-based Print to Postal Mail Outsourcing

Showing 57 reviews of 47
Dale W.

The perfect soultion for every marketer

Reviewed on 2018/08/16

My experience has been phenomenal. It is the only service I use to send mail. Unless something drastically changes in the negative I can say with confidence that I will be a lifelong customer

Pros

The Price is number 1 and the support they offer whenever I fun into an issue is a close second.

Cons

Can't think of anything I don't like about the software

Federico G.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Great service, great value

Reviewed on 2018/08/10

It's great value for the price. It's professional, up-to-date, and friendly.

Pros

It's flexible and powerful enough to facilitate integration with your own graphic design software. Minor changes can be made on the fly, both on the graphic design front and with the address list management. It doesn't try to do what it couldn't, but allows enough room for perfecting your product.

Cons

You have to know it's tricks. Nothing too bad. But for example if you're a first-time user you might not be clear on how to add the second page (since the first page is a document upload, while the second page is an image upload). Minor stuff like that. Maybe the templates could be a little more clear on the spaces that are reserved for the address, etc.

Sherry I.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Easy

Reviewed on 2018/08/10

Pros

I use Click2Mail for service of court filings. It is easy to use, efficient, and cost-saving. The mailings are completed timely and correctly.

Cons

Sometimes when I need to make corrections before final submission for mailing, it has been difficult to figure out how to edit the mailing. But, one phone call to technical assistance and it is fixed.

Phil B.
  • Industry: Farming

Great Personal Help if Needed

Reviewed on 2018/08/13

Provides Personal touch to all clients current and future.

Pros

Economical, fast and easy to use. Also has great selection of products and templates. It also has international mailing.

Cons

A little difficult to rearrange mailing list data.

David R.

Great experience with C2M online....easy to use!

Reviewed on 2017/01/25

Quick and easy to use for the most part. A little tricky to figure out at first, but once you do, the interface is super easy and VERY quick turn around on materials, mailings, postcards. Most of the time they will print the day you place an order, and will ship the very next day. In our business, sometimes we send out only 1 or 2 mailers to 1 or 2 customers at a time, which is something that would cost you a fortune with most typical print companies. With C2M, they will print and ship 1 or more any time you like, and it costs you pennies on the dollar. Very inexpensive and quick and easy option for minimalistic small businesses.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to learn, very good customer service (phone and email both), and very reasonable on pricing!

Cons

A little tricky to navigate the software at first.

Bill B.
  • Industry: Information Services

Easier and quicker than stuffing envelopes

Reviewed on 2018/08/10

Pros

I use Click2Mail for one purpose - mailing invoices to the few customers that still want a paper copy in the mail. I just compose a new message, attach the PDF of the invoice I would normally email to them, and type in their mailing address. Click send and done! So painless, and worth the very small amount charged.

Cons

It's both good and bad, but the method of sending is all based on your own mail client. You have to enter the destination address in the the subject line in a particular format. Not a big deal, but it might be nicer (and I was expecting) to have an address book on the Click2Mail web site, where you could upload the attachment, choose the address, and send. This would save time when mailing to the same addresses repeatedly.

David Z.
  • Industry: Publishing

Good service

Reviewed on 2018/08/10

Click2Mail made a rush job relatively easy and inexpensive.

Pros

The mailing was fast, as promised. The materials were high quality — surprisingly so, really. They did a good job of upscaling one graphic which was not high resolution, to the point where I couldn’t tell from the printed material that it had been upscaled.

Cons

Software is just a little clunky and I can’t recall now if I got an online proof.

Ca J.
  • Industry: Research

Superb for Sending Snail Mail Online

Reviewed on 2019/02/19

Pros

It's easy to create, customize and send real letters to recipients in a quick fashion.

Cons

There was nothing disliked about this mailing software.

George S.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

great service

Reviewed on 2018/08/10

Great options and customer service is there to walk you through whichever one you want to use in case you get lost along the way

Pros

Lots of options for big jobs or small ones as little as one letter.

Cons

sometimes it adds an extra blank page to the order i have to go back and manually delete. Not sure if its me or just a glitch

Pedro S.
  • Industry: Animation

Really bad product

Reviewed on 2019/02/26

Pros

easy to use API's
practical to integrate with your software

Cons

really slow shipping
sometimes skewed printing and other printing defects
bad customer support

Greg K.

Outstanding Service

Reviewed on 2018/08/21

Pros

Since day one Click 2 Mail and its postcard services have been easy to use. For the price you are getting great quality products delivered directly to your customer.

Cons

I wish there was an automatic drip feature that sent out postcards monthly to the database. It is probably there but I have not found it so that could be better

• Industry: Environmental Services

Good outcome

Reviewed on 2018/08/13

Very happy with the service and would recommend to most everybody. If they had proof of mailing that includes the full address, tracking number and my own name to submit as proof to third parties that the order was mailed, it would be more useful for business purposes.

Pros

Cost effective and gets the job done. Clear and easy to use.

Cons

I would like a proof of mailing that includes the full address, tracking number and my own name to submit as proof to third parties that the order was mailed. Currently, I don't see all this info provided in one document.

• Industry: Defense & Space
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Direct mailer

Reviewed on 2018/08/16

Excellent experience, will recommened to anyone who needs documents printed and filed.

Pros

When I place an order with this software, I know exactly how it will turn out.

Cons

The ordering process can be a hassle, especially ordering duplicates of completed jobs. The interface feels clunky at times.

• Used Monthly for Free Trial

Easy for a novice

Reviewed on 2018/08/16

I was looking to gain more customers and spread the word about my window business.

Pros

I don’t have any graphic design experience yet I was able to create a good looking mailer that looked professional. It was pretty easy to navigate and figure out the template provided.

Cons

More templates offerings are needed and examples of other successful campaigns for particular categories. I’m in contracting and construction.

Ryan L.

Best Service

Reviewed on 2017/01/24

Quickest turnaround
Easy to create
Tracking on every mailing
Mailed on time
Data insert is a huge plus

Jeremy E.

BEST MAILING SYSTEM EVER!!!!

Reviewed on 2017/09/20

Use to mail postcards, letters, bills, etc. They are a full-service mailing company. No monthly fees and the prices are very affordable and I would highly recommend.

Pros

I have used this product for almost a year and LOVE IT! I have it setup so when I input a new prospect it connects to click2mail and sends them information about your company. I use Google Sheets and have it connected. The pricing on this is very fair. You can send 3 postcards or 5000 postcards. They send it out the next day. I use Click2Mail for all my certified letters, which is a lot easier than doing it yourself. I would Highly recommend Click2Mail. The best part there is no monthly fees or ridiculous fees.

Cons

I honestly can't think of any cons. I would say since I have to say something. I wish they developed an app for the Ipad. That would be a very nice feature.

Response from Click2Mail

Thank you for your kind words Jeremy, we work hard to make mailing easy and it sounds like we've succeeded for you. Regarding the iPad app, we appreciate the advice and wanted to let you know that we've got two iPad apps in the works: an Add-in for mailing from within Microsoft Word for iOS and a fun app for sending photo notecards with just a couple of taps. Stay tuned!

• Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Cannot Say Enough!

Reviewed on 2015/03/05

We have processed multiple, large scale, highly time sensitive mailings with Click2Mail and really can't express how pleased we have been with the service and with the level of professionalism of this company. The site is easy to use and being able to track the progress of the order is a critical requirement of our business. We will definitely continue to utilize Click2Mail's services in the future and look forward to knowing that our mailing needs will be handled in an exemplary manner, as history has proven, time after time.

Tracy F.
  • Industry: Publishing

Fast, simple, and amazing customer service!

Reviewed on 2017/02/02

I was pretty clueless about the process and had a lot of questions. My data was not in the right format, so I reached out to customer service. A lot of companies would have just told me it was my problem and to try again once I had fixed the formatting, but Amanda and Antoinette really went the extra mile to figure out why my format didn't work, and then they fixed it for me! I could not have asked for more! Even though it took quite a while, they again went above and beyond to get my mailing out within my original desired time frame! They are awesome! I definitely recommend them, and will use them again!

• Industry: Semiconductors
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Good product

Reviewed on 2018/08/13

I found it easy to create a mailing list and create a postcard. I have not had much success with 2 mailings and the small 3x5 format that I chose to keep cost down. Just 2 leads for about 500 addresses neither of which translated to a sale. Plan on 5 mailings and a larger postcard format to get attention.

Pros

Easy to create my own content and many choices for mailing options.

Cons

Nothing really. I liked the mailing list creation from a map.

Carolyn M.

Quality Product for a Great Price

Reviewed on 2017/01/24

I have used Click2Mail online many times over several years. It's very economical, in both cost and time, and I have never been disappointed in the end product. You will see professional results in printing and product. I often recommend Click2Mail services to friends and coworkers.

Sandy P.

great company

Reviewed on 2017/02/03

Over 5 years and the company has been great. Great customer service. I just have to put the item together and they do the rest of the work. They are easy to work with.

• Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Great Service for the most part

Reviewed on 2018/08/10

Overall, I would use them again for the price, but hope that next time my letters stay in one piece!

Pros

Very fast, efficient, and inexpensive way to send letters to friends and family!

Cons

Some of the letters were torn or damaged upon arrival, but not sure where the fault lies.

Tanya M.

Real Estate Marketing

Reviewed on 2018/08/16

Pros

It allowed me to quickly write up a letter to go out to everyone in a desired neighborhood. A quick and easy way to market to try to find the perfect home for my clients!

Cons

There was nothing I did not like about the software.

Dr. ratnika A.