AVOXI

Hosted business phone system and call center solution

Robert P.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

AVOXI Genius is the best option for your IPBX and DID needs

Reviewed on 2020/09/21

Avoxi Genius is definetely the best software for Voice over IP. You can manage everything you need to get your IPBX and your DID numbers work!

Pros

The software has great features that help you manage all your DID needs. You can add new DID´s, get special offers, get analytics and all the information you need to get the most of your IPBX

Cons

Everything is great. I will maybe improve the customer support a little bit

Response from AVOXI

We love to hear you've had such a great experience with AVOXI! Thank you for the feedback!

Capucine G.
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Avoxi is the best for this service on the market

Reviewed on 2020/09/29

Avoxi is making possible real time communication cross countries, with a specifically good quality of calls and very low costs. Especially over this covid crisis when travelling has become impossible, Avoxi is litterally saving our business projects.

Pros

In comparison to other similar services existing on the market Avoxi defintely makes a difference on every level. The price and quality of communication are the real plus. The options management is also very easy and a special mention for the GREAT customer service, which is rare enough nowadays and should be congratulated when good.

Cons

For the use of our project this service is perfect, nothing seems negative about AVOXI to us

Response from AVOXI

Capucine - Thanks so much for the fantastic review. We really appreciate your feedback.

Utku K.

Fraudulent charging

Reviewed on 2020/05/16

We paid for 4 months but could not event use the system successfully for one full day. When we asked for refund, they never replied and continued charging. We deleted our account and deleted our credit card details, they continued to charge by using cc records! We had to cancel the cc in order to escape from this trap. We keep all these emails and records just in case anyone object to these comments.

Pros

It seemed cheap at first. After months we see that this is the trap.

Cons

Very low voice quality. Not stable operation (None of the calls were received for few days). Almost no support. (If you reach them from Linkedin, you may luckily receive some irritating replies)

William F.

Good hearted Innovation driving great change in VA Automation for our business

Reviewed on 2020/02/14

I really like this company. They don't take customer retention for granted and are very fair, kind and competent. They have created a great product that can actually integrate with other Chat systems if you get your head around email parsing and other automation including voice to email recording, which you can do amazing things with interms of analysing emotions. (Please use for good people!) It is the start of a great robot for you if you are a business owner looking to get your focus back. Well done to them for not following the crowd and bringing their creative offerings to social enterprises like mine. These are the ideas that will change the world one transaction at a time, not meditating in a cave to self serve one's inaction.

Pros

The usability and organisation of the logic in a way anyone can understand and the assistance from staff who literally were prepared to walk me through the steps setting it up.

Cons

It is clearly a leading edge idea from non complacent thinkers so being new, there were some visual dashboard display issue that may have been addressed already after many welcome follow up calls from their team.

Response from AVOXI

William. We appreciate all of your kind words and constructive feedback. We are constantly enhancing the platform and I hope you've noticed some of the improvements since your review.

Jay A.
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Issues at First

Reviewed on 2020/02/22

Pros

There was some confusion on how to set up my trunk with FreePBX and with finding no help searching online I was finally provided the Peer details that finished my trunk setup! They guys at the help desk didn't give up on me! They were dedicated to make sure this issue was solved. I was one day away from switching providers...they saved a customer!

Cons

It took a few tech's until I was able to get the information that I needed...but they stuck with me.

Jessi M.
  • Industry: Automotive

User Friendly, Cost effective, Metric Management

Reviewed on 2021/03/26

Pros

The ease of use was a definite plus as we were transitioning from desk phone to software and we were able to get set up and answering calls with missing a single beat.

Cons

There are some metric that don't come across as easily for our needs, however the development team is amazing and already working on improvement for us... at no additional cost!

Sudhir B.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Excellent Quality. Ease of use.

Reviewed on 2020/09/21

The experience has been good

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to install. We can also record calls and download the recordings.

Cons

It is a expensive than other alternatives.

Response from AVOXI

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! - Team AVOXI

Bayram G.

Worldwide Solution

Reviewed on 2020/09/22

Makes us available like a local company in abroad countries.

Pros

Worldwide availability is the most important part.

Cons

Price for Dubai lines is little bit expensive

Ethan C.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

After Sales Service

Reviewed on 2020/09/22

Positive, will recommend to others

Pros

Very responsive in asnwering all the enquiry that we have.

Cons

If you're late for payment, you will be imposed of late panalty fees of USD $99.99.

Response from AVOXI

Thank you for providing feedback on your experience Ethan! We really appreciate it!

Zack B.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Great Customer Support

Reviewed on 2020/09/25

I would like to acknowledge all the hard work that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has put in to resolve my issue. Although it took a few days to get some settings resolved, his perseverance and unrelenting pursuit towards finding a solution is truly admirable. He bent over backwards for me and accommodated to my requests for support at any time that i provided him. This truly reflects that traits of a service professional. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the Avoxi Support team.

Pros

Relatively straightforward when it comes to setting up the platform.

Cons

It took a while to get certain configuration settings right.

Response from AVOXI

Hey Zack - Thanks for spending some time to leave us your review. Sorry you had some trouble getting started but we are SO happy to hear our team was able to help. Thanks again! - Team AVOXI

Andrew O.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Avoxi VOIP

Reviewed on 2021/03/18

Avoxi has been easy and very professional to work with, the products are great and customer service is top notch. They follow up and are responsive without being intrusive.

Pros

The clarity of recording and phone connection with clients.

Cons

Can't wait for the mobile app! The software works great and adds value to my business.

Yen D.
  • Industry: Accounting
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Good value

Reviewed on 2020/09/21

Pros

I only use the free-toll number service in order to show that my services are offered nation-wide. It is a small cost to be able to this using Avoxi.

Cons

I am not sure as I only implemented it recently. I need to spend more time to understand the system and stats regarding how many calls I have received and so on.

Response from AVOXI

Yen, Thanks so much for choosing AVOXI for your toll-free service. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

Borislav H.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

We are glad we found AVOXI

Reviewed on 2020/03/11

Pros

It is easy to use. It is reliable price vs quality, support and possibilities.

Cons

No such a thing. At least we can't think of any !

Nicola R.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Great Customer Service, Friendly Staff

Reviewed on 2021/01/26

Great! Problem was solved with 24 hours

Pros

All of the features it comes with. Calls are clear and customer service is great!

Cons

N/A I have no complains with this software

Response from AVOXI

Hi Nicola! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this note. I'm glad to hear the quality has been so clear.

Justina A.
  • Industry: Legal Services
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Customer support at it's best

Reviewed on 2020/09/21

Pros

When I'm facing any issues, support answers immediately, and solve my problems.

Cons

Price could be lower. I'm using a basic product.

Andy D.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Scalable and easy to implement

Reviewed on 2020/09/21

Pros

Available local DID numbers for a lot of major cities/countries
Easy to add/remove user licenses
Easy to set up call routing, virtual attendants
Very scalable without the need for large capital investments

Cons

No mobile apps or desk phones available
Billing usage reports contain raw data and are not customizable (to customers)
No ability to track open/closed issues, requests in admin portal

Response from AVOXI

Andy - Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review. Happy to hear such positive feedback. We are had at work on the platform and use feedback like yours to help us prioritize enhancements! Thanks again!

Ashish K.

10 years of great service

Reviewed on 2017/05/08

Pros

We have been a customer for 10 years, with Avoxi handling our toll free numbers and traffic. The fact that we have stayed with them this long is proof that the staff and technology offered by Avoxi very well meets our business requirements. Their customer service is par excellence.

Cons

The administration user interface was not so easy to use, but Avoxi have changed that for better recently.

Patricia N.
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Reliable Solution Provider

Reviewed on 2020/09/22

Pros

Ease of use, great customer support, reasonable pricing that can be customized according to usage.

Cons

Wished the connection was totally seamless as we had some challenges with connectivity that impacted customer experience. But the outstanding customer support was there to fix for us.

Response from AVOXI

Hi Patricia! We really appreciate your review. Sorry to hear you had a few challenges getting started but I'm so happy the team was able to support you! - Team AVOXI

Osama K.

Virtual Norwegian number with forwarding.

Reviewed on 2020/11/04

Pros

Once we got a local number for Oslo, it was easy to setup and use. When someone calls the number, we have the option to forward it to mulitple numbers. You have one number that can go to different people. I make it go to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] mobile. There are a lot of options like the setting the time or ring at the same time. It has lot of features. Customer support is good. Price is very reasonable.

Cons

For Norway, it took some time to get verified. They needed certain documents and tax numbers. Otherwise, Avoxi is quite good. I would prefer call recording to be free for the first 60 minutes. Not many people call us, but that's not their fault.

Tamas B.
  • Industry: Legislative Office
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Impecable, 5 star service

Reviewed on 2021/01/01

Pros

Ultra fast deployment, ease of use, fast and prompt customer service.

Cons

There was no such thing, that we did not like.

Bill B.

Smart Queue Great Product to use

Reviewed on 2017/06/07

Pros

The Service that this products supplies is unbeatable. I would highly recommend this product to any family or friends.

Rubaine D.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Excellent Customer service and funtionality

Reviewed on 2021/01/02

Excellent experience every time

Pros

The reporting and the fact that is so an user friendly system, easily inter grated into our current system

Cons

At the moment are features required for my contact centre is in place

Deborah B.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Problem Solved

Reviewed on 2020/06/10

Customer Service-Help Line is awesome in helping solve issues. Response time was great and knowledge of software-product was excellent.

Pros

Directs our customers to the appropriate person instead of constantly being transferred.

Cons

I have not found any issues with the product.

Matt F.

Outstanding customer service

Reviewed on 2020/04/24

Without doubt, the best customer service and question response I have ever encountered from any technology supplier (or any supplier of any services) for my business

Pros

The service works exactly as expected, is unbelievably simple to set up and use, and is supported by a dedicated team who are always available to answer questions and provide assistance.

Cons

I can’t think of anything negative to say about the service

Jose D.
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Avoxi software are easy to setup, to use and quite comprehensive

Reviewed on 2020/09/23

Pros

The setup is very easy to follow and manage. And the software functions are pretty comprehensive and easy to use.

Cons

Sometimes the sales person are not too responsive.

Response from AVOXI

Jose - I'm happy to hear you find the platform easy to use. We certainly appreciate your feedback and will continue to improve our response time. - Team AVOXI