Snapforce Reviews

Snapforce

CRM, call center and telephony software

4.3/5 (13 reviews)
Jenelle R.

Snapforce is Great!

Reviewed on 2016/05/23
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Completely self explanatory. Easy to use. The product doesn't have 10 tabs with 10 options inside each one. Being young and using programs and software since I can remember, this is one of the better products I used due to the fact that it is not overly complicated or crowded with too many options and different sections. I use a loaner software program and every menu option has another list of options and those options have options. It's too much. Simpler the better.

Cons

Never had a single issue. Glitches here and there were addressed very quickly, and when they weren't I was given an explanation as to why. Feature requests I made were given answers as to why something was turned down. I am not a programmer nor do I run Snapforce. So I understand every request cannot be granted. I've been on their side so I get how it can be and I appreciate them taking the time to personally give me responses on each.

Phil N.

Helps me to run my business

Reviewed on 2016/12/04
Review Source

I manage relationships with hundreds of regional restaurant customers, as well as managing my 14 delivery drivers - I don't know how I would do that without Snapforce. It is usually the first thing I do when unlocking my phone every morning. Really is apart of our organization.

Pros

Not restrictive, customizable regardless of your industry.

Cons

After almost 2 years, there is nothing I am unhappy with.

Bill S.

Nice Solution Everything Came Together

Reviewed on 2017/04/23

Thought I'd share my experience. Was concerned all the things I needed to get done would be too much for me to do alone. I am joyfully surprised with the end result, with a little work, a few hours reading snapforce documentation, it really did all come together. I have to say i'm impressed with this product and will recommend if the time comes.

Pros

Smart software, helped me configure it, new what I needed as I started to use it.

Cons

At the moment all is good with it, i have only been using it for a not even 2 months so we'll see if this changes.

Tony K.

Looked for Lead Management Software for several months

Reviewed on 2019/02/21

All Good

Pros

Easy to use company is open and flexible for custom modifications. It's as simple as needed or complex

Cons

Calling delayed at times on some workstations. Other than that everything is good as we've worked through most of the issues with SnapForce Support.

Stephanie C.

Customer Service is Awesome

Reviewed on 2015/02/06

I was going to give this a four star review but I changed it to FIVE because they have great customer service!!! For 60.00 a month you get a toll free number AND a CRM and video tutorials.
If you have Salesforce leave and come here! Granted a company of 200 people would be better off with Salesforce because of the graphs and pie charts but for a small business and and under 150 employees which most companies are this is the way to go!

David A.

Really Great All Around

Reviewed on 2014/10/01

Very nice crm solution. Handles large number of users nicely, it uses a territory feature to handle regional offices. I have 3 offices - I select who has total access or regional access. So at my headquarters we all have access to all customers but each of my regional offices only have access to the customers in their area. It works exactly as we need so I am happy, very happy.

Joseph C.

Snapforce is good, people handling it are bad!! Very BAD!!

Reviewed on 2015/09/08

A sales tool being sold by people who have no idea on how to handle clients is an oxymoron!! Not to mention the morons, well lets keep it clean. I was given the responsibility to choose the correct CRM for my company and I really did think I made the correct / best decision. Well not only was it not but I never was even given the common courtesy to have someone call me and end this mistake in a conversation, instead it was all done by email. So my company is out $240 and over $1700 billable hours and all I have to show are emails saying good bye!! Lesson, if you need a product with NO support / customer service this could work, if you need to have your money taken and dumped via email this works just perfectly!!

Becca D.

Love SnapForce!

Reviewed on 2016/03/14

I like the fact that it's easy to use and the tech support is awesome! I haven't discovered anything I dislike, yet. :) Everything is very simple to use and it does just what we need it to.

Do a demo with several different CRM companies. I did and found that SnapForce was definitely the way to go.

Andy S.

Very Happy With Snapforce

Reviewed on 2015/11/26

Signed with Snapforce after thorough (and lengthy) CRM search. I was hesitant at first because they are almost too good to be true on paper, long story short they turned out to be exactly what they claimed. I am very happy with the product and so far they have fantastic service.

Eric W.

Fantastic Support

Reviewed on 2014/09/15

Snapforce provides amazing customer support. It is noticeable as soon as you purchase it - I wanted to take the time to write this review because of it. In its entirety the product actually provides a genuine feeling of satisfaction and is speaking with your support team is a real pleasure.

Joe S.

Great In All Aspects

Reviewed on 2014/07/25

The only CRM that is affordable and able to stand up next expensive solutions such as Salesforce. Very intuitive, and honestly elegant. Recommend for all small and medium size organizations.

Response from SnapForce Technologies

Thank you for the support Joe, we are happy your business is part of the Snapforce family!

Jess T.

It's just like Salesforce.. from 10 years ago.

Reviewed on 2016/04/19

I literally can't stop singing praises about Snapforce. Between the shotty build of the program, to the temperamental upload and download functions, and not to mention the all but competent "Technical Specialists" they have employed, Snapforce is really great. We've sunk so much time and money into this CRM, we could've hired 2 full time employees to build and manage our own CRM, but what fun would that be? We like taking bets on whether or not our reports will run or end up blank in excel, that's the most exciting part of my day!

Becca D.

Love SnapForce!

Reviewed on 2015/07/06
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

I like the fact that it's easy to use and the tech support is awesome!