Team on the Run Reviews

Team on the Run

The All-in-one Business Process Communication solution

4.9/5 (17 reviews)
Nio P.

Will change your perspective about messaging app for business

Reviewed on 2015/05/18
Review Source

To work in highly dynamic group and business, many times we need to make decisions fast while we are 'on the run'. To get all the necessary updates about what's going on per project basis, using a common free messaging app would caused us a lot of troubles and headaches. You cannot create a group for all while creating a group for each project would also not the best workaround with common free messaging applications.

Then there is Team On The Run which we found very easy and familiar to use, and it help us a lot. We create 'subjects' per conversation per project basis so everything will be discussed properly with the right people who involved on the project. We also like how flexible this application can be in supporting your organization chart. How informative it can be to serve you contact details (mobile number and email address) in your organization without each individual has to add the others contact by themselves.

This application has not unlock its full potential yet - still evolving, but with specific purpose and design mainly for business, in the future you will think again in doing your business communication with 'free' instant messaging.

Simply said, Team on The Run will change your perspective about true messaging app for business.

Interestingly, what we have thought that a common free messaging application would be enough for our daily business use, Team On The Run leverage more!

Pros

Has a lot of features that a business needs i.e sharing calendar / files / audio / video / location, company's contacts global address book, dropbox / google drive integration, VoIP, PTT, SMS fallback, etc.

And since it is not 'free', you can rely on their security, speed and stability.

Cons

Still have plenty of room for each feature's improvement. PTT for example, can be enhanced and developed more until it can replace the real Walkie Talkie hardware.

Vincent N.

Great price - App does it all!

Reviewed on 2015/05/20
Review Source

Team on the Run is packed with features and security. It could easily go head to head with any of the big name business communication tools like Microsoft Lync or Cisco's Jabber, but it is a fraction of the cost. The coolest feature by far is the walkie talkie, but it has everything from phone calls to text to file transfer and it is all secure. Another important function that larger teams will like is their Admin Portal - which let an admin set up the app for your team. This way you can set permissions for users, structure groups etc. It makes sense that this app works so well, because it comes from Streamwide, which is a communication company.

Great for the price, it really does it all.

Pros

This really has a ton of features and it seems to roll out new ones all the time. They also have an amazing support team.

Cons

The app is built for larger teams in mind, like hotels and real estate agencies - not necessarily the startup with 2 or 3 people.

Pratik D.

Great App!

Reviewed on 2015/05/12
Review Source

I run a wedding photography agency and during the busy season I have to keep track of my team who is spread out covering various events that are happening at the same time. Team on the Run has allowed me to communicate in a very organized way which is vital in the event industry where timing and quick response in case of last minute changes or problems is everything.

Pros

Team on the Run allows me to create one group per event where I can add all of the people involved and get messages across quickly, even send venue locations, and pictures to explain myself when I am simply too busy for a long explanation.

Cons

I can’t think of anything that I hate, to me it has been all about saving time, avoiding misunderstandings by improving communication and it makes the quality of the service I provide that much better, so I can only say good things.

Erickson L.

Communication system

Reviewed on 2016/02/24
Review Source

I love team on the run. I drive a limousine for my dad’s business and using this app and its reliability has led us to cancel our Push to talk contracts and GPS tracking contracts. Definitely check this software out if you are in the transportation business.

Pros

Great for dispatcher and driver communication

Cons

thought I can set up my team on my own but needed the companies support team to assist me. Fast support.

Mohamed A.

Great for geolocation and messageing

Reviewed on 2019/01/03
Review Source

Pros

We mainly building it for geolocation tracking, the product can offer real time advanced GPS tracking which helps to track out fleet, the GUI interface is very friendly and easy to use.

Cons

Easy to use and the UI is very friendly from user experience perspective as it allow us to contact the driver directly from the interface and also to search.

Oualid M.

TOTR experience

Reviewed on 2016/02/25
Review Source

TOTR is by far one of the top universal communication application Ive used. There are so many similar application, but non can compare with with its versatility and unique perks that come along. Being able to use features like tracking employees and being able to use walkie-talkiewhat sets it apart from other apps ive used.

Pros

Using my personal phone. This app keeps my company chats and conversations private in the app itself.

Cons

Not all employees use it right away at first

Great app for collaboration

Reviewed on 2015/03/11
Review Source

i had the chance to try the app for a personal use.

To make it simple, Team on the run is the "WhatsApp" for professionals. The app is very fluid ( great ergonomic) and is very simple to use.

Team on the run allows companies to communicate internally : group discussion ( by group or individual) in a secure mode on Mobile devices ( Android or iOS) without using SMS.

Pros

Cost saving (less SMS)
Secure
Great app to enhance collaboration among team members in a company
Great app to enhance productivity.
Cloud
Analytic provided

Cons

To have more fluidity on this great app, this would be relevant to erase 1 or 2 features (i.e. MP3 file sharing)

Justin M.

Strong Business Communications Platform

Reviewed on 2015/05/12
Review Source

This platform is a godsend for people who travel or work remotely! As a consultant, I tend to work from home office, whereas many of the partners I deal with travel overseas. This app helps everyone on the same project keep in touch in real time, and can be used exclusively via WiFi if necessary. I especially like that the app keeps business and personal contacts separate on my iPhone. Sort of takes the best parts of WhatsApp and Basecamp together for professional use.

Pros

Good security for the app.
Keeps business vs personal contacts separate.
Keeps a log of communications.

Cons

Some instructions for use aren't intuitive.

Nurman S.

Great App for Business

Reviewed on 2015/05/18
Review Source

Initially I thought this TOTR same as other communications applications, it turns out that I have seen in TOTR many facilities available, wherein the other communications applications are not yet available. I think this application is very helpful in communication networks in business.

Pros

Team on the run (TOTR) can create a group in the internal network of each dept, division, and business entities. and it makes communication can be more neat and more privacy.

Cons

Communication faster and more accurate with Voip Call, Walkie-Talkie, Call, and file sharing.

Katrina D.

Team On The Run.

Reviewed on 2016/02/22
Review Source

Team on the Run changed the way I collaborate with my team members while working on projects and working from home. This app makes it easy to communicate between my co workers in and out of the U.S.

Pros

Easy way for me to reach my co workers when I need them. I don’t like using email so this app solved that issue for me.

Cons

waiting for all employees to adapt to the app so we can use it to our full advantage.

Fast and easy but not reasonable

Reviewed on 2019/03/09
Review Source

Pros

i like that they often have sales on software

Cons

i dislike the pricing details of this app

6.0/10
Amanda C.

Team On The Run

Reviewed on 2016/02/24
Review Source

Since I don't like using whatsapp this is the best app for my team and I to communicate. This app is way faster than email or any other communication systems that our company have tried. We been using team on the run for a year now and there are no difficulties to using this app.

Pros

a lot of useful features on this app.

Cons

having to wait for my co workers to adapt to it.

David M.

Best Application to colaborate with your team

Reviewed on 2015/05/21
Review Source

By using this you can easily keep contact with your team, and I mean not only text contact, but more multimedia contact.
Try use this apps and see how effective your team collaborate

Pros

You can modify or connect this application to other system or to any of your system

Cons

keep price lower, keep develop this application to connect to other system

Dan M.

Simple and Secure

Reviewed on 2015/05/22
Review Source

We started using Team on the Run about a month ago, and work well for group chat. We love the controls, file sharing, and walkie talkie feature. Best we appreciate that our data is secure, and not owned by a giant social network.

Pros

great for messing. great for quick file share, secure.

Cons

Slight confusion during set up, but not a big deal.

Sara T.

Love this app!

Reviewed on 2016/01/25
Review Source

Organized our team communication in a private app strictly for employees use of the company only. instead of using email to communicate with coworkers, now we use Team on the Run to instant message and share files and the are no delays in working together this way.

Pros

Feature rich app, the Walkie-Talkie push to talk feature is fun to use.

Cons

No issues experienced.

Avis sur l'utilisation de l'appli TOTR (Opinion on the use of the app TREO)

Reviewed on 2015/03/07