HubSpot Sales Hub Reviews

HubSpot Sales Hub

Write a Review!
Freemium email productivity & tracking for sales teams

4.2/5

Nicole
Nicole
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Deals at a glance

Reviewed on 2021/09/26

Hubspot offers a great tool to track all the leads we currently have so that none fall through the cracks. It keeps all related documents, meetings, quotes, etc. all in the the deal card. The automatic contact log through Gmail integration can be overwhelming - it captures everything and adds a lot of noise to the system. Setting the default to "tracking off" and only logging what we want to keeps the contact list much cleaner.

Pros

It was very easy to set up and start using. There's something really pleasing about moving deal cards up the pipeline.

Cons

The meeting scheduler is lacking basic functionality like canceling and rescheduling. Hubspot has promised to roll out these functions soon. Also, the options for clients to accept a quote and pay are limited. They can only pay 100% of the full amount of the quote. There are no provisions for alternative arrangements like paying half up front and half later.

Audrey

A powerful CRM

Reviewed on 2022/12/19

Overall I am very satisfied with the use of dirty hubspot. It allows our sales team to be much more efficient and above all to do the appropriate follow-ups. If a member of the sales team has to be absent for X reasons, we know that other salespeople will have no difficulty in taking over with customers since all activity, emails and calls are logged in hubspot by our salespeople.

Pros

What I like about this CRM is the ease of use. You enter your information in the company and in contact and then everything is connected. You can create quotes from the information created in the company and contact very quickly. Navigation in the application is also very good. Several pieces of information are pre-filled by hubspot and you have all the information you want about your contacts in one place. The sales pipeline is also very clear and provides a good idea of future cash inflows and income related to different prospects.

Cons

Currently, the only negative point that I have found of hubspot in general is the price. If you want to have all the hubspot modules (sales, marketing, etc.) it is quite expensive. Our company being a startup cannot afford to buy all the modules.

Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Sales Hub

Overall I am very satisfied with the use of HubSpot Sales. It allows our sales team to be much more efficient and above all to do the appropriate follow-ups. If a member of the sales team has to be absent for X reasons, we know that other salespeople will have no difficulty in taking over with customers since all activity, emails and calls are logged in hubspot by our salespeople.
Mandy
  • Industry: Wine & Spirits

New User

Reviewed on 2020/12/03

So far its been ok. Still just learning the ins and outs.

So far its been ok. Still just learning the ins and outs.

Pros

The online help has been wonderful. Lots of options to make your business organized once you learn it.

Cons

The set up is very complicated. Confusing to navigate. A lot of self teach with the provided demo videos.

Different company

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Sales Hub

free to start for a small business, comparable prices to other companies.
Garlasco

Creative Approach for Sales Support

Reviewed on 2024/03/20

The experience with HubSpot Sales remains helpful, and we increase our sales volume due to the assistance offered by the software.

Pros

The software issues an excellent CRM, which is interconnected with a sustainable sales intelligence platform.

Cons

The competent lead managing approach helps companies manage all the relationships in a company.

Matthew

HubSpot

Reviewed on 2022/06/14

I use this daily with two of my clients for Account-Based Marketing Campaigns.
Great for Lead-to-Acc...

I use this daily with two of my clients for Account-Based Marketing Campaigns.
Great for Lead-to-Account tracking as well as ongoing account management.
Ties into HubSpot's CRM solutions well, so it's very convenient for the whole client management lifecycle.

Also love that it's free to start out with, so I can test it with a client so they can see if they like it or not before committing to the paid version (which also isn't really necessary until it has demonstrated value in the free model. This platform can act as the central operations center of any sales and marketing strategy.

Pros

HubSpot is a great solution for managing most sales and marketing campaigns, and the Sales Hub is no exception. The ease of setting up pipelines, tracking contacts, logging notes, and especially scheduling follow-ups for each contact makes this an ideal platform for lead generation and account closing processes.

One killer feature is that when you're setting up a Company in the system, you simply enter their website and it auto-populates all the essential contact data - making it so easy to quickly get your cold-calling lists setup so you can get to work reaching out to individuals within the Companies.

Cons

I feel there are some redundancies in the way 'Deals' and 'Lead Status' pipelines are managed, but easy enough to work around them and set them up as you see fit.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Sales Hub

I prefer HubSpot because it integrates so easily with other 3rd party systems (specifically Mailchimp and LinkedIn)
Elizabeth

My Favorite CRM

Reviewed on 2022/02/28

I first used the Hubspot free version until my company decided to switch from Netsuite to Hubspot for our CRM. I didn't realize how much more Hubspot could do until I had the paid version. I have used 5+ CRMs and Hubspot is by far my favorite.

Pros

Easy to use. Very intuitive even for the non-technical savvy user.
Ability to create custom scheduling links to send to prospects.
Ability to integrate with numerous other programs to really streamline your workflow and save you time!
Ability to create beautiful email templates.
Ability to create links to documents, videos, images, and more to embed into emails.
Get open rates, click rates, time viewed, etc.
App for smartphones for easy on-the-go access. App also helps you log incoming and outgoing calls when related to a contact.
Easily track sales pipeline on an interactive dashboard.
Automatically logs events and emails through linked calendars and email inboxes.
Can launch calls from site and app, log type of call, and record the call!

Cons

I don't really have any complaints or cons with HubSpot itself. I would love the app to be able to do a little more, like create/edit/add a quote.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Sales Hub

My company was not fully utilizing Netsuite and it didn't have as many features as we liked with Hubspot. I think it was also cheaper but I didn't authorize the switch nor make the purchase.

NetSuite

Trevor
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Good CRM, Good support team

Reviewed on 2023/06/06

Overall, happy with Hubspot. We can interact with each other within the CRM as to not step on each others toes. We came from a different CRM and it turned out to be a great choice.

Pros

I like the ease of the program. It helps me stay on track, I love the daily sales task reminders. The email integration is nice so that I can track emails outside of the CRM as 90%^ of my day-to-day is done through my business email. Lots of good attributes to keep a sales person on task.

Cons

It can be a little confusing at times when setting a sales flow. There are a lot of steps not required in my industry so they can kind of get jumbled, and dont always relate to the steps that I need to take for freight allocation with new customers.

Excellent CRM with addons that just make it better

Reviewed on 2021/11/04

Very happy with our investment in HubSpot and we are now taking full advantage of many of its time saving features.

Pros

I found HubSpot to be well designed and highly intuitive.

Cons

I have had some issues with how documents are managed and I did have a request for the ability to add customizable task definitions which would suit our workflow better. Not sure if I should be proud or pissed when they added the option to the upgraded version of HubSpot.

Winston

Very powerful tool

Reviewed on 2023/09/22

Overall experience has been great even though the initial learning is somewhat challening.

Pros

A lot of features in HubSpot, very powerful tool. Sometimes a little too intimidating to use because it includes a lot of functionalities we don't know how to use (and continue to learn).

Cons

Slightly expensive tool even though it's still less than Salesforce. Onboarding process can take a bit of time of its complexity.

Google Forms
  • Industry: Photography

Hubspot is an industry standard solution that grows with your business

Reviewed on 2024/04/03

Pros

Hubspot provides all the core tools and functionality right out of the gate to ensure sales teams have what they need to get started. If they want to expand Hubspot's capabilities, they can subscribe to additional features such as their marketing tools. This gives businesses the ability to pick and choose what features they need to help control cost.

Cons

Hubspot gets more expensive with the more features that you need. It ends up costing more than comparable sales tools once you've started to add on features.

Steve

Great For Certain People

Reviewed on 2021/09/09

Their customer service is no good to put it simply. Because of that and the high cost of their services when I need to grow and have more capability I will be looking elsewhere.

Pros

The features of HubSpot are nearly unmatched. You can do just about anything on their platform - for a price. But I'll get to that later.

I use HubSpot for the CRM and emailing leads etc. and for that it is all free which is amazing. I couldn't be happier with the fact that I get this much capability for free. The fact that I can not only track if they opened the email but get a notification exactly when they opened it, how many times, and more is amazing.

Also the ability to save 5 templates and getting automatic suggestions in my email builder is fantastic!

I can also add a good size team all without having to pay anything.

I also love the ability to switch between multiple companies very quickly, though doing that often times gives me an error page and I have to reload but thats not a big deal.

Overall I am very happy with HubSpot but there have been some pretty big annoyances.

Cons

For me the customer service and big cost for paid options is a HUGE drawback. I just had an issue where all my emails were getting sent to spam but only if I sent them from Hubspot. I tried Mac mail, saleshandy, SalesBlink, FindThatLead etc. and it all worked just fine but when I sent from Hubspot - straight to spam.

So I contacted them about it but kept getting sent to their sales team and all the sales team did was send me links to articles asking if I had tried this or that. They never offered any real help and when I asked to speak to technical support of course I had to be a paying customer, which I understand to a degree. But with something like this it was clear it was a Hubspot issue. So I took to the forums and found 4 different posts of people with the same problem and in each post Hubspot blamed it on the persons email not being secure and offered suggestions to make the email itself more trustworthy.

However, myself and all these other people did not send big campaigns so there's no real reason our email addresses should be getting flagged as spam.

So I figured out that when I turned on 2 factor authentication to sign into my Hubspot account the problem was completely fixed.

So for me the second I need more capability for a bigger team I am going to be looking elsewhere because of their poor service and high prices.

Zendesk Sell

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Sales Hub

Hubspot is free and Zendesk Sell isnt. Pretty much that simple.

Zendesk Sell

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Sales Hub

I had been using Zendesk Sell since they were called Base. Because of that I do have a free account and honestly its an amazing platform and I love it. Used it for years! But once Zendesk acquired Base and turned it into Zendesk Sell a lot of the free options were no longer free such as teams/users. So thats really the only reason I switched to Hubspot was so I could add more users for free but once I need to have more capability Im switching back to Zendesk Sell.
Craig

Hubspot is your only choice

Reviewed on 2023/06/23

It is the easiest to use and most robust product in the marketplace. Porting to it from Salesforce was like having a weight removed from my chest. No more consultants or programmers required to effectively run my business. If i need something done, I can 99% of the time make it happen myself. If not, Hubspot support is super helpful and responsive.

Pros

Hubspot outperforms everyone else in the marketplace based in ease-of-use and ability to customize.

Cons

Honestly, I don't think there is anything to complain about.

Rosalina
  • Industry: Insurance

HubSpot Deals Center point Survey: Upsides and downsides of the Well known CRM Programming"

Reviewed on 2023/02/18

By and large, HubSpot Deals Center is a strong deals programming arrangement that offers a scope of highlights and advantages for organizations. In any case, its expense, expectation to learn and adapt, and restricted customization choices and reconciliations might be disadvantages for certain clients.

Pros

Easy to understand interface: HubSpot Deals Center has an easy to understand interface that is not difficult to explore, making it open even to the individuals who are new to deals programming.Exhaustive highlights: The product offers a scope of elements intended to smooth out and upgrade the deals cycle, including lead following, email following, and record sharing.Coordination with other HubSpot devices: HubSpot Deals Center is essential for the bigger HubSpot set-up of apparatuses, which incorporates promoting and administration programming. This implies that it can coordinate with other HubSpot devices, giving a consistent and exhaustive stage for overseeing client collaborations.Powerful revealing and investigation: HubSpot Deals Center point offers strong announcing and examination abilities, permitting organizations to acquire significant bits of knowledge into their deals execution and distinguish regions for development.Extraordinary client service: HubSpot has gained notoriety for giving incredible client care, with a committed group of specialists accessible to respond to questions and investigate any issues that might emerge.

Cons

Cost: HubSpot Deals Center can be costly for organizations on a limited spending plan, especially on the off chance that they require progressed includes or have a huge outreach group.Steep expectation to learn and adapt: While HubSpot Deals Center point is easy to use, it can in any case require an investment to figure out how to utilize every one of the highlights successfully, especially for the people who are new to deals programming.Restricted customization choices: A few clients might find that the product's default settings and formats don't meet their particular requirements, and customization choices are restricted contrasted with a few different deals programming arrangements.Restricted reconciliations: While HubSpot Deals Center point can coordinate with other HubSpot devices, it may not be viable with all of the outsider applications that organizations use in their deals processes.

Ahmad
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

A unique, low-cost tool for managing everything related to customers, their affairs, and their...

Reviewed on 2022/02/02

In general, we are satisfied with the change brought about by the use of the HubSpot Sales Hub, whereby we were able to obtain a file for each of our clients, containing all correspondence, transactions, contracts and invoices between us. Using the HubSpot Sales Hub, we were able to send promotions to select listings. In addition, through its distinguished tools, we were able to track all potential customers, through the analytics of the data that is carried out through it. It's a productivity booster, as we can close more deals, keep track of sales and better workflow.

Pros

You can easily upload all records to the cloud so that any team member may view them from anywhere using HubSpot Sales Hub. It is interoperable with various apps and allows for rapid exporting and importation of lists and data. I enjoy how HubSpot Sales Hub categorizes emails and responds to customers. I can control my workflow, assign tasks, sync it with my mailbox, and send messages promptly. The mobile app also sends you regular notifications to keep you updated on all happenings. On my favorite HubSpot Sales Hub Weekly Activity and Reporting Dashboard, I can see everyone's contact information. I like that you can record calls, emails, and consumer interactions.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike about the HubSpot Sales Hub, the simplicity, ease of use and unique tools you get with it will allow you to organize your business in a unique style.

Fernando César
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Using Hubspot CRM as a primary CRM

Reviewed on 2022/03/02

I liked so much hubspot because I had freedom.

I liked so much hubspot because I had freedom.

Pros

Hubspot it’s easy to use and most of the things don’t need a IT guy next to you. This makes everything much more easy. From automations to reports if you have average IT knowledge you could walk alone.

Cons

Customization. I think some stock reports are not so useful for my business case. Besides this the seller interface doesn’t have a view with the main tasks, news or a feed running things that are important to the rep.

Pipedrive and HubSpot CRM
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

"End to End Sales CRM tool HubSpot, Many Integrations & Workflows"

Reviewed on 2022/02/25

Pros

One of the best and easiest CRM available in the market. Dashboards, Automation, Sales module and many more features which makes the work more easy.

Cons

There are a few flaws in CRM automation module. Need to address which definitely adds to this great product.

Freshsales

Zoho CRM

Seamless Integrations
Sean

Great for sales and marketing

Reviewed on 2019/08/14

Very happy. I’ve found the system very helpful. I have a better handle on my contacts and leads. HubSpot is very supportive and offer a great training environment which goes beyond just the scope of the system. It does start becoming a little pricey once you start taking on additional “hubs”.

Pros

It’s extremely flexible allowing you to set up your system to match your business processes. Not only that, the number of integrations in offer allows you to add whatever you need to manage your day-to-day operations.

Cons

There are some quirks that mean automation can be a little clunky. The most obvious of which is that tasks created by an automation can’t be assigned to a specific task queue related to the activity required.

Pipedrive

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Sales Hub

Ability to better record my interaction history with clients, built a pipeline to track leads and enable improved follow-up and automation

Love hubspot

Reviewed on 2020/04/08

Pros

We actually ended up upgrading from sales to marketing and then enterprise. Hubspot makes great software that sales people actually want to use. The sales automation is like hiring another sales person for 60 per month

Cons

It is expensive and more value could be given for the money but at the same time it works and is easy to use.

Essential tool for sales teams

Reviewed on 2020/11/19

Deployment was very fast and easy. Sales reps liked this software and started to use it immediately

Pros

Makes daily life of sales people easier and saves a lot of time which they can use for sales. A lot of possibilities for automation of your daily routine.

Cons

If you need extra functionality for marketing and service tasks you will need to pay additionally for other hubs

Pipedrive

Vtiger CRM
Bolortuya

HubSpot review

Reviewed on 2023/12/06

Pros

HubSpot Sales is truly a hub for all sales from leads to closing a deal. It can house thousands of leads and customers allowing us to have all of our customer lists on one place which allows easy tracking and pulling relevant data. Also, we can create various sales reports to track KPI's.

Cons

HubSpot can be expensive if you buy all the different accesses and if you have a large team, seats can get more and more expensive.

Abhishek
Abhishek
  • Industry: Market Research

Best software for Sales tracking!!!

Reviewed on 2022/12/14

Overall, it's a great tool for keeping tabs on the sales department within your organization. It is very effective and helpful tool for both management as well as individual level. It's a must have tool for every organization!!! Suggestion - An introduction of a reminder or a follow-up notification can be an added advantage.

Pros

Its categorization is really impressive as it allows to classify every stage of the sales process in detail - from lead generation to closed deal/gone cold. It also helps to keep track of all the prospects, deals, and sales performance of the employees within an organization.

Cons

It doesn't have the duplicate entry removal feature. Its database for companies' list should be updated from time to time along with the company's logo.

Kyle
Kyle

Essential for Our Business

Reviewed on 2022/05/23

Overall, Hubspot Sales Hub is a key player in many of our core business functions. Hubspot has become so integrated into our day-to-day operations that all new platforms we intend to use must first prove that they can seamlessly integrate into Hubspot Sales Hub.

Pros

Hubspot Sales Hub is part of the robust Hubspot suite, which is well-known for its numerous features and extreme customization capabilities. Our sales teams (and many other sales-adjacent teams) use this platform's Lead Management, Contact Management, Sales Enablement and more every single day with fantastic results.

Cons

Like almost all other Hubspot tools, the customization tools can be quite intimidating for new users. While I was not involved in the initial launch of our Hubspot Sales Hub, I can imagine that the go-to-market process could be challenging with the number of tools at your disposal within this platform.

Kristen

Good Software But Lacks Basic (and important) Functionality & Expensive

Reviewed on 2021/11/02

Honestly, being a Hubspot customer is a very frustrating experience. Some things are great but there are major drawbacks that Hubspot is unwilling to address

Pros

Central source of truth for salesforce and management team. Good reporting options

Cons

There are some key things that are missing that Hubspot seems completely uninterested in fixing. EG. If a deal is closed there is no way to automatically close tasks related to the deal or contact. When you're dealing with thousands of tasks, having incomplete tasks on closed records is a reporting NIGHTMARE. Almost 200 customers have flagged this in the user community and two years on Hubspot are still refusing to address. Also YOU CAN'T CREATE A CUSTOMISED MEETING BOOKING CONFIRMATION - what...???!!! Seriously, you can't event include the meeting time in a customised email to your customer. The standard template contains weird wording that doesn't work in many settings and can't be changed. There are lots of great aspects to Hubspot but these are absolute shockers.

Melissa
  • Industry: Philanthropy

Non-Profit Excels with HubSpot

Reviewed on 2014/11/24

Pros

I like that HubSpot practices what it preaches. They educate customers (and the public) in inbound marketing techniques, the very techniques they're using themselves to earn customers! The product itself is easy to use and intuitive. Whenever we think up something we want to do (a specific tactic or approach), we always know that HubSpot can accommodate that idea. What I like best is the seamless way in which we can manage all of our blogging, website, social media, and enews all in one platform and see all of the analytics in that same place. Everyday we are logging into Hubspot to schedule social media posts, blogs, edit automated workflows, and more. Other staff use the tool for a monthly touchpoint email they send to their lists of contacts. And weekly, we send our FatherSource enewsletter from within HubSpot using the email templates. Further, HubSpot integrates with our Salesforce CRM, and provides valuable information to our sales staff, which can help them better help our customers/potential customers. We assign leads that come through HubSpot and feed into Salesforce for personal follow-up from NFI staff.

Cons

As for what I like least: nothing! Seriously. We couldn't be as successful as we are today without this tool. We have two people managing our marketing and Hubspot acts as a third person. Before HubSpot we were using Constant Contact, The Raisers Edge contact database, Blogspot, and Blackbaud Net Community for our website, and posting separately on twitter, Facebook, and linked in. Now we can do all of this in one place! If I had to choose one thing I like least, it's that there is a not a plug-in for drafting, distributing, and monitoring press releases and incorporating them into overall marketing campaigns. I think HubSpot could help us be more efficient in this way. Fortunately, this deficiency isn't not really a major concern for us.

Zakary

Great tool that keeps us organized (can get expensive)

Reviewed on 2021/02/04

It has been good. Like mentioned above I would enjoying seeing a simpler version of the tool that gives growing teams the tools they need. Something between the Sales Pro and the free sales tools.

Pros

I love being able to get a quick view into the actions of our sales team. As the Marketing Manager, I am constantly handing leads to the sales team. With Hubspot, I am able to track the progress of that lead to ensure things continue to move in the right direction.

Cons

The thing I like the least is that it seems like Hubspot is adding more features and functionality however they are adding them with the bigger companies in mind. We are a growing company that likes to employ more of a start-up mindset. So when features get added that don't matter to our team we are still subject to the subsequent pricing changes.