Jacqueline G.

Academic Online Tutoring at Texas Southern University!

Reviewed on 2020/04/17

Pros

BlueJeans allows our peer tutors the opportunity to create breakout sessions for their tutee(s). The software supports every type of electronic device in which, supports our diverse students at Texas Southern University.

Cons

The BlueJeans App gives us challenges at times.

• Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Good video conferencing program!

Reviewed on 2020/07/28

Great video and sound quality. I enjoyed using BlueJeans.

Pros

I love the quality of the videos and the sound. I think that this is a great program which is comparative to other easy to use videoconferencing programs. My team enjoyed using this for our weekly video conferences.

Cons

I did not like not being able to schedule meetings from the app on my phone or from the program on my computer. I always had to log in from an internet browser to schedule meetings.

Vinuta P.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Number one video conferencing app

Reviewed on 2019/08/02

My favourite app for video communication. I do recommend people to use BlueJeans app. Their customer support goes above and beyond to get the issues resolved at the earliest.

Pros

Very good quality audio and video, good set of feature support and easy to use. Multiple browsers and platforms are supported. Their recent Mac app is great with added features.
The new solution for conference rooms is extremely quick to setup and has cool features. Their events product is great as well.

Cons

At times the initial setup on browsers can be tricky. But once set up there will be hardly any time where comes usage issues. At times there will be audio issues: choppy, unable to unmute etc. Compared to a few other products, price is a bit expensive. But given the quality it is acceptable.

Eman J.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

BlueJeans is the best for office-wide or large clientele video conferences

Reviewed on 2018/12/28

Overall, BlueJeans Video Communications made it easy for us to host and join a large-scale internal office meeting or client presentations. We haven't had any major issues in terms of connecting to the conference call.

Pros

BlueJeans Video Communications is the best so far in terms of hosting a large-scale video conferencing because it doesn't matter if the attendees to such video conference is as few as 3 or as many as 50+ since the overall quality is just the same. We shifted from FreeConferencePro and UberConference to BlueJeans Video Communications, because we had multiple mishaps before, and worst it happened during a client call. With BlueJeans Video Communications, we didn't experience any connectivity and disconnection issues. It is easy to use as well because you can connect to the conference via mobile or home phone, via the web link even without downloading the desktop version or the desktop version if you are the host of the conference.

Cons

What I least like about the software is that if you are the host, you are obliged to download the desktop version of BlueJeans Video Communications so that you can be assured that the full functionality will be working smoothly. I hope they make it possible as well that the web version will have no issues in screen sharing or file sharing.

BlueJeans is and continues to be a critical component to our business.

Reviewed on 2020/04/17

My overall experience of BlueJeans has been awesome. We have had over 150 people in meetings without a hitch. I have used more than a handful of video conferencing software products and BlueJeans is by far the best. I for see us using BlueJeans for years to come.

Pros

The thing I like best about BlueJeans is its stability. Through all of this uptake with all of our teams working from home BlueJeans has worked pretty much flawlessly. I can't say enough good things about BlueJeans. Especially in the last month.

Cons

The thing I like least about BlueJeans would have to be the lack of customization of the application settings. I wish I could set my resolution settings and image settings inside the app.

Erica G.

Blue jeans conference call software

Reviewed on 2019/09/05

Pros

That I can share my screen and it makes giving presentations easier.

Cons

The call quality through your computer isn’t always the best and sometimes drops the call.

Tejus M.

Works most the time - no issues

Reviewed on 2020/04/21

BlueJeans has worked great for my internal company/team meetings as well as meetings with clients and vendors. Rarely had any issues.

Pros

Good voice and video, and screen share is quite good. Works on all platforms - laptop and phone

Cons

Nothing I can think of. The video, voice and screen share work just fine.

• Industry: Entertainment

Great for Video calls

Reviewed on 2020/06/24

Perfect and easy to integrate into your daily life.

Pros

Bluejeans is a great, easy-to-use, software that easily integrates with your work calendar to join and create meetings with the click of a button. The software is incredibly easy to use and allows our team to have important meetings with no apps crashing and our privacy protected.

Cons

We have a team bigger than 9 and it is hard to collaborate with the entire team when you are not able to see everyone in the Gallery View option.

Really Reliable Videoconferecing App

Reviewed on 2019/11/17

A very reliable videoconferecing app, truly business grade and my company uses it heavily with minor issues and great customer support. A really recommendable one.

Pros

The fact that the quality of the audio and video is usually top-notch is outstanding, even when I know I'm (or the other person is) under a bad signal. I really like the fact that the calls can be recorded and there is also a command center to check call history and tons of details. I like the screen sharing and chat functions too, they are reliable and never hinder the call experience.

Cons

The plug-in for Chrome and Firefox is often as good as having nothing and the desktop app is always needed to ensure a good experience. This is especially difficult for less tech-savvy people. And I also get really annoyed by the fact that there isn't a screen before joining the actual call, so there is almost no time to decide whether we want to be have the camera on or not, to be mute or not.

Kristen D.

Great Tool for Organizations with Remote and Traveling Employees

Reviewed on 2019/03/05

Overall, a great tool for teams working across the country or traveling. Easy to "jump on a BlueJeans call" and get a group together. Integrates well with Microsoft Outlook and our conference rooms.

Pros

This tool is very user-friendly and integrates well with Microsoft Outlook. It's easy to add it to meeting invites and is easy to use in conference rooms. I would recommend this platform to companies looking for a virtual meeting platform with remote and traveling employees. I like that digital recordings of meetings are emailed directly to you after the meeting.

Cons

Sometimes the "presenter" screen is not very crisp which makes it difficult to share visuals. I wish there were more "sizes" or "views" available when holding large group meetings.

• Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Good for conferences, not so good for remote control

Reviewed on 2019/05/02

We use it on a daily basis with our infrastructure team. Interact with 30 different customers each month, setting up their servers and platforms.

Pros

Audio and video quality is great. Presentations go smoothly as well.

Cons

Sometimes people get confused because the platform asks you to install the BJ software; and the web interface is of course not as good.
Remote control needs work, it's way too slow and unprecise.

Josemaria G.

Stable and Reliable

Reviewed on 2019/04/03

Pros

My first reaction when told we are going to use Blue Jeans for overseas team remote meetings is... "Why get another one?" --- Well, the answer to that is... That's what the foreign vendor is using.. and then, after using it, well... it seems more stable and reliable than what we used previously.

Many competitors indeed, but Blue Jeans has been a workhorse for our remote communications with teams in ASEAN and even AU/NZ. It just works and we aren't complaining. The basics, video and audio are stable and automatically adjusts based on your current bandwidth state. The chat feature is there, and the sending out of links to the rooms is fairly straightforward. Bluejeans works with any browser and even using your smartphone during travel.

Cons

As I mentioned, it seems yet another app to try and install, so when I use bluejeans with new contacts, the common complaint is "What's bluejeans?"... Just be patient to ask them to download a plugin and we're good to go.

• Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Best Corporate Video Communication Software I have used

Reviewed on 2018/11/28

BlueJeans has improved my company's video communicating exponentially. It makes it easier to have large (1000 person) meetings and presentations, and have great customer support. I would recommend this program to any large company.

Pros

Bluejeans makes it simple and easy to communicate and have meetings with my colleagues around the world. It is easy to include meeting information in calendar invites, and it has many functions that other video software could not provide. It has large bandwidth, which is crutcial for my large company. The quality is excellent and the customer support has been top of the line when I've run into any issues.

Cons

The only issue I have with BlueJeans is that it does not have a plugin for delegate scheduling in Outlook on Mac computers. I am unable to schedule meetings for my boss in Outlook and have to go through a few additional steps in order to set up a meeting for him. I also don't enjoy that when you schedule a meeting in the app, the time does not update if you move it in outlook and vice versa.

Gerber D.

Good system

Reviewed on 2020/03/31

The experience is very good if I know I am going to have a good internet connection. If the connection is not good, I will rather opt for another solution.

Pros

The system is very to use. Sharing a meeting request with someone from outside of your organisation is quite simple and you don't need to install any applications if you are only going to use in once-off

Cons

The system requires a lot of bandwidth and a very stable internet connection when you want to join multiple participants in one meeting. If the internet is not stable, you will struggle.

• Industry: Telecommunications

Client No. 1 App for Meetings

Reviewed on 2020/03/31

The main benefit of using BlueJeans is that our client was already familiar with it and they actually introduced us to it. We have been using it ever since.

Pros

Our external clients prefer by all means to always use BlueJeans for conference meetings. We use it at least once a week and we never have audio problems or video problems. Audio is always very clear unless you have a poor internet connection.

Cons

What I liked the least is that the chat feature is hidden for some reason. I have found myself sending chats to meeting participants and they don't receive them. It seems the majority of BlueJeans users either don't know about this feature or it goes unnoticed.

• Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Would definitely recommend this product

Reviewed on 2020/04/27

Pros

You can join the conference call from either your phone, laptop or tablet. You do not need to have an internet connection and can also use your phone line to join a call. Also, I haven't heard of any security issues yet with BlueJeans.

Cons

It does not offer an option to change backgrounds.

• Industry: Information Services

Good for Current Needs

Reviewed on 2020/03/10

Solid tool that supports our global presence allowing for cross team collaboration.

Pros

It makes joining meetings easy across multiple locations with the click of a button. Ability to record session is also beneficial.

Cons

Can sometimes be glitchy and freezes often. Doesn't always work as expected which can lead to poor user experiences. We often use it for interviews and the candidate is sometimes left with a negative experience.

Travis B.

Great meeting platform

Reviewed on 2020/04/27

Great customer support and responsive to feedback and suggestions for improvement.

Pros

Easy to access for users who don't have an account and intuitive interface.

Cons

I have no major concerns about any aspect of the platform.

Ray N.
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Blue Jeans

Reviewed on 2020/07/21

Pros

Easy to use on both a laptop and mobile. I like the fact that you can just send your code and jump on a call immediately

Cons

not much, i have not had any bad experiences using blue jeans

Divyesh G.

Great Way to Collaborate Remotely

Reviewed on 2020/12/09

Pros

BlueJeans offers a simple interface for connecting with others for videoconferencing. Unlike Zoom, Teams, or WebEx, BlueJeans seems to offer the sleekest interface which can make it extremely easy for getting connecting with other stakeholders which might have limited experience with using this software.

Cons

It can be difficult to stay engaged with the meeting when screen sharing, as you aren't able to easily see the video of other colleagues (which is offered by other software).

Bryan T.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

I work remotely so being able to connect with co-workers & managers over BlueJeans is really...

Reviewed on 2018/07/11

I work remotely, so being able to have a dedicated service to be able to connect with co-workers, managers and the home office face-to-face and in real time, so to speak, rather than over phone or just with email or chat functions is great!

Pros

Like I said, I work remotely from home, so being able to connect with my co-workers and managers over Video conferencing is helpful in keeping me feeling like I am a part of the company. I have one-on-one meetings with my manager, my team, and am able to participate in company-wide presentations all from my computer.

Cons

I don't have anything that I actively dislike about BlueJeans, and any issues that I have had with it are usually ISP or hardware issues rather than problems with BlueJeans itself.

Derek R.
  • Industry: Textiles
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Great software for the purpose!

Reviewed on 2020/05/04

Our company "officially" uses another software platform but it's a horrible system. BlueJeans has become our go to conference software when we want to have a virtual meeting without all the headaches.

Pros

I like the ease of use in using BlueJeans. I also like the feature set as well as the interface.

Cons

Connecting to conference room systems leaves a bit to be desired but there are easy enough workarounds to this issue.

Gail J.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Excellent Tool

Reviewed on 2020/04/21

Pros

It is easy to use and provides great access for users.

Cons

Needs more development of break out rooms and medium size group features

Danielle M.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Worsening performance over time

Reviewed on 2018/12/13

The recent software updates leave a lot to be desired. Many people at my company, myself included, have been frustrated at the freezing, crashing, and non-working camera functions of BlueJeans. I do like its capacity to hold larger video conferences, and it is a fairly convenient method of communication that unites remote workers nicely, but the issues experienced of late make me hesitant to recommend it wholeheartedly.

Pros

The ability to "see" remote coworkers and teams. I work 100% virtually, so it's nice to be able to put names to faces. Makes calls with subject matter experts easier since we can talk through courses in real time, together.

Cons

Buggy and non-funtional at times; I really dislike the screenshare feature in which you have to select different applications to share one at a time. I would like to be able to share my screen once, and seamlessly click between Excel, Word, and Chrome rather than having to switch the sharing app each time I wanted to bring up a different document or screen.

Dan Z.
  • Industry: Media Production

Screen Sharing Savior

Reviewed on 2020/01/16

Pros

I really like Blue Jeans and all the options - video, audio and screen sharing. I mostly use screen sharing and it is incredibly convenient, much more so than GoToMeeting or Join.Me.

Cons

Sometimes have trouble connecting with people outside my organization.