Aqilla Reviews

Aqilla

Cloud Accounting Software for Business

5/5 (5 reviews)
Mike E.

Well designed with a lot of great features for ease of use and analysis.

Reviewed on 2017/11/20

Flexibility. Ease of use. Analysis. Management Information.

Pros

Well designed - it is consistent throughout. Easy to use - the document-centric approach is easy to understand. Plenty of useful features, especially the user-defined attributes to analyze your accounting data. Goes well beyond just keeping the books. The people on the support hotline are helpful and knowledgeable. The "pay per user" monthly subscription model is great value for money.Everything is designed to make the job easier and the data accessible.

Becky S.

Its easy to work with for a small business

Reviewed on 2017/07/19

Able to do things quickly. No delay. Don't think I could do without it now.

Pros

Anyone could use it easily, Not only accountants but any member of staff. It has help options and the support team are just a phone call away.

Cons

So many features, you may not know existed and you're not making use of it. I found out the other day that I could be using widgets to remind me when to do stuff which is quite handy.

5.0/10
Donna B.

So much easier to use than my old product!

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/11/20

Saved money and can login wherever I am

Pros

It's easy to use, it's affordable (all the functions I need are covered) and the one time I got stuck the support team were great.

Cons

Took a little while to get used to navigation as it is different to what I was used to, other than that, no concerns

Maria S.

Easy to use everyday, produces all the documents I need and even more with just a couple clicks!

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/11/24

Pros

Extremely quick response
Love that I can login from any device basically anywhere in the world
Customised to my preferences

Becky S.

It's Fit for purpose

Reviewed on 2017/03/01

I like Aqilla as it very useful and has a number of shortcuts that makes my life easier. There are so many features that I could use to make it even more easier.