Pepperi

Emanuel Z.
Industry: Consumer Goods

Its a flexible platform

Reviewed on 2019/07/02

It has been a great journey, the Pepperi team is always willing to help and improve their tool, it is clear there is a lot of investigation from their side on how to innovate and keep the tool updated with new features. The best thing for us was its flexibility that allowed us to do all the things we were looking for and now is enabling innovation.

Pros

If the standard solution does not fit your needs, you can easly configure all you need for your sales force. There are a lot of features you can deploy after first implementation, so it becomes an ongoing upgrade.

Cons

The support is not 24/7 and the time zone is CET.

Neil M.
Industry: Retail

Pepperi has streamlined our operation

Reviewed on 2019/06/28

It has been a great journey so far, we have changed from a very clunky system and now appear to be more professional and efficient. Our next stage is to crate the B2B Storefront that will take it to the next level again.

Pros

We have been able to go from having 4 platforms down to just 2. Between MYOB and Pepperi, we now have everything we need. Very portable for our Reps in the field and very stable for our Reps in the office.

Cons

Because Pepperi can be so easy for customisation, it can be a little overwhelming for doing the changes. There are so many ways you can things up, I just don't know where to start.

Sarabella J.
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Great tool to use for us to capture what our brand ambassadors see in the stores.

Reviewed on 2017/08/15

Seeing stores that are far from me.

Pros

What I like most about Pepperi is the amount of information we can capture in stores. We can see what the stores look like and what needs to be fixed from the corporate office end.

Cons

What I like least about Pepperi is the ease of not being able to do something that would be the most effectient.

Makayla C.

Pepperi is overall a good app, very helpful and functional.

Reviewed on 2017/08/18

Pros

It's very convenient and I'm in love with the fact that the app only allows you to take pictures and no longer retrieve them from photo album.

Cons

Sometimes the "Sync" will not work and that gives me issues when doing store visits, I've had to go into the support system and re sync in order for my accounts to be visible.

Avital B.
Industry: Computer Software
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Intuitive and easy to use. Back office a little less so, but very powerful. Great support.

Reviewed on 2016/08/04

We were able to get to production with Pepperi in less than 4 weeks. All went smooth. Their product is very flexible so we could configure it to our specific needs.

Tal A.

In general, i had a good experience with pepperi, got exactly what i needed.

Reviewed on 2018/06/11

Pros

It offers a robust system for managing items and inventory, for large and medium companies, also have wonderful support for Ipad.

Cons

It took me a big learning curve to get working, i used the help of Pepperi support which helped a lot.

George D.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Best B2B software for mobile sales

Reviewed on 2016/08/05

Our sales reps in the field were taking orders using individually different methods during the day and then those orders would have to be transmitted via email or handed in and then manually inserted into the ERP software. This ALWAYS created problems with order accuracy, stock availability and credit control. Our office & warehouse staff would be tied up on the phones for many hours advising sales reps of account status and stock availability and not to mention the issues with inaccurate orders in the distribution cycle.
We needed something that could mirror our ERP information on a real-time basis to our sales reps so that they could accurately take orders and manage their customer base.
When we first considered this software, we were skeptical on how effective it would be in our business and how more importantly, using an international support service would work for us in a different time zone. After some teething problems working with a local Pepperi integration partner in Sydney, we have now been up and running for over 15 months using the software religiously. Most of the problems we had were due to the way our ERP system was being used and our data capture. Once our integration people sorted that out the only errors we had were genetic issues with networks and the way our ERP was being used.
On average we now push through over 500 orders a week without fail. Our accounts staff are no longer desk bound and our sales process is completely mobile to a point where it's now rare that a sales order will be entered directly via the ERP system rather than through Pepperi.
For us, this software has given us a completely new perspective on how much more we can automate our processes so I really have only good things to say in this review.
If I were pressed to find a negative then all I could say is that the cost of the subscription is more expensive than many other competitive products though from where I sit now, it's well worth the investment. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Why did I write a review?
I was asked to share my experience by my integrator as they are proud of the work they have done and therefore would like others to know about this space.
I am a real customer in Sydney Australia, I pay annually for both my Pepperi licences and integration. I also recommend to many of my colleagues and customers this software.

Pros

Where do you start?
Great integration into ERP with many live features including CRM Activities, Mobile receipt printing, instant stock updates, live account balances, sales filters, multiple catalog, special pricing, inventory matrix..

Cons

Cost is higher & Must have a local support partner to setup properly.

Industry: Telecommunications

Pepperi Review

Reviewed on 2019/04/25

Pros

- Performance and feature are great. It's easy to use, and extract information.
- It works on mobile too, so you don’t need to carry laptops everywhere. Navigation feature is quite Okay.
- Handy to keep records of sales and purchase.

Cons

- The quality of the app is not as per the money they seek from customers.
- Support team doesn’t work as per expectation. We cannot link data on paper in Quick Books, so which is another drawback. It has very genuine synchronization issues while editing discounts and promo codes.
- When you don’t have proper knowledge of IT then it might be difficult for you understands latest technical update and implementation information.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

N luke B.

Fast, Affordable, Effective Sales Automation

Reviewed on 2016/12/06

We implemented Pepperi to connect our field sales representatives to our SAB Business One based office. This was the fastest, easiest software integration project I have ever been involved with. The app is platform-agnostic ('droid or iPad), easily used, and brining basic features online was quick and painless. Advanced features followed readily, limited by user training rather than technological structures. The integration is easy to modify and maintain, allowing easy customization of features.

Pros

Easy, attractive price, excellent support.

Cons

It isn't a 100% fit for our business, but that would be a product you couldn't sell to anyone else, so it isn't a realistic expectation for us to have.

Despina M.
Industry: Pharmaceuticals
Company size: Self Employed

Tina’s Feedback

Reviewed on 2019/06/25

Overall it’s been good to work with.
But being a one women show it’s a bit expensive for me to have next year so I’m not sure I will re new at this stage.
My overheads are quite high and I’m cutting down on what I don’t need or going to lower plans etc!

Pros

The fact it tells me year to date sales and how I’m tracking compared to the previous year.

Cons

It doesn’t have in the order column a space to put stock on hand.
So that when you next call on that store you can say well last time you had 6 on hand and you orders 12.This is a very important tool in my job!

Lj R.
Industry: Food & Beverages

A great tool for modern sales teams

Reviewed on 2017/08/18

Reliable software with robust features and hopefully an aggressive evolution towards even better features and special industry requests.

Pros

Quality of the app (Reliable), as well as the constant evolution towards better versioning. Support is good.

Cons

Some features lack of potential:
- Sales Route has much more to accomplish
- Sales Tools can also grow, as it has some limitations (Example: Have discounts be applied in a fixed amount only ... similar to your survey which will prize the first 50 users. We would need to provide discounts only on limited inventory quantities)

Sue B.
Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Love Pepperi. Only improvement I'd add is product availability dates.

Reviewed on 2017/08/16

Order writing and order data management

Pros

Best thing about Pepperi is access to detailed current inventory. Search functions are amazing for writing smart orders based on various product features. Having product images very helpful. Detailed nature with so many viewing options make this app easy to review orders before submitting. Order details screen is on target as is ease of emailing orders directly from the app.

Cons

Needs product availability dates. This is a pretty huge miss and I'm not sure if it's available and we aren't using it or if the app is just lacking here. Inconvenient to have to call in to customer service to confirm availability.

Ron C.

great product

Reviewed on 2017/08/21

Pros

from day one we are pleased with the ease of use and the scalability of how we can place orders and how easy it is for the reps to use.

Cons

Wish there was more options and more flexible way to enter multiple promos and discounts not just the ones that are fixed in Cross-sell & UpSell

Linda N.

Great product

Reviewed on 2017/08/16

Pros

Very easy to use. Great tool for taking orders, I use this on a daily basis.
Good way to show pictures as wee.

Cons

Having issues with constant resync.
Really don't have any other issues, it works great.
No problems

Cristina V.
Industry: Design

Quick, intuitive, useful.

Reviewed on 2017/08/16

Pros

The ease of creating an order for our clients.
(once everything is correct in the background previously)

Cons

The difficulty to contact with a "real person" of the support to try to fix some issues.
In our personal case, we are trying to mach Pepperi with Quickbooks and since we are newbies in this kind of programs, we miss the direct help of a real person.

Jasmine R.

Great Software For Business Buyers

Reviewed on 2016/12/06

Pepperi is a great software for business buyers. They are very helpful on setup and much more knowledgeable than their competitors at handshake. Their downfall is that their system is archaic feeling and is difficult for users that have limited computer knowledge to maneuver without causing multiple orders to be created, etc. Pepperi is working hard to bring their platform to the next level and we are confident that their solution will be top notch going forward. It is definitely worth considering and comes recommended.

Pros

Automation

Cons

Archaic feel with user difficulty.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Henry M.
Industry: Animation

Excellent integration with social media

Reviewed on 2018/03/10

Their support team are amazing too, such a pleasure to work with.
Highly recommended App!!

Pros

I've had a wonderful experience using Pepperi, once you get the hang of using the website it's super easy to set things up
For your own site and amend as and when you see fit.

Cons

nothing

Aaliya A.

Pepperi review

Reviewed on 2016/12/06

Good experience but a lot of frequent issues with QuickBooks integration. Good customer service was given at all times.

Pros

Easy to use.

Cons

issues with QuickBooks

Kinga O.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Just started but amazed!

Reviewed on 2019/02/17

Pros

I implemented Pepperi with one of my clients and it honestly made a lot of processes very transparent and clear. The whole new world of mobile sales has been discovered. Mobile merchandising is what my client needed and they got it, now off to play around with other features.

Cons

The pricing is not clear and can knock you down, but it is worth it! Also, the amount of features is so impressive that can give you a headache :)

Mitchell (moshe) R.

Rating only

Reviewed on 2016/11/20

Timor K.
Industry: Import & Export

Great App UI/UX especially for Ipads, I am satisfied even that there are some cons.

Reviewed on 2017/08/21

Heavy catalogs and laptop became Ipad weight.
Good quality pictures replaced printed catalogs that often get discolored and wrinkled.
Catalogs shows the products we have and not the whole manufacturer items.
Inventory integration helps us sell the right products and not the ones out of stock.
Storefront and pepperi for buyers increase our B2B order center availability.

Pros

Excellent apple app.
Very good android app.
Excellent graphics quality.
Lots of features.
Pleasant customer relationships.

Cons

Customer support is pleasant, but in low availability, everything takes a lot of time.
Lot's of features, but adding the features takes a lot of time and the price is too high for small business (in my opinion).
The back-office and the overall logic needs a better foundation to "speak" common language, especially with the erp integration (It happenes a lot in fast growing startups that release ton of features that are not fully compatible with every user configurations).
I experience a lot of erp integration issues, sometimes new features doesn't feat my configurations and the system becomes complicated to manage.

Aleck D.
Industry: Food & Beverages

Terrible Customer Support, Limited Functionality, Unable to Obtain Response to Billing Concerns

Reviewed on 2018/05/02
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

This is not the first time I have lodged a complaint about this software provider, I previously had an issue with billing and it was only when I had written a review online that the staff at Pepperi contacted me and arranged the immediate refund of monies owing with the request that I take down the review. Upon receipt of that refund I withdrew my review but recognize now that the underlying issues with this company remain.

Whilst the software serves its purpose (with limitations), dealings with representatives of this company once they've signed you up and taken your payment is disappointing. With near on three years experience with Pepperi, I feel I am suitably qualified to advise that there are better options available.

Pros

Pepperi served us reasonably well for near on three years despite overwhelmingly frustration early on when had been sold a service at full price for what was clearly still in development on android devices. It's simple in it's layout and easy for the sales reps to utilize in the field, however is limited in it's ability to fully integrate with a number of accounting software packages.

Cons

Customer service is terrible. Pray you don't have a technical issue on Friday or Saturday, the company being based in Israel shuts down for Sabbath. The company has a local representative in Australia for whom I've recently sent three emails, all of which I've received read confirmations, and still no response. Last year we sort assistance for integration of Pepperi order taking directly into Quickbooks to avoid duplication of data entry. The software doesn't provide this function and we were redirected to a local software developer who expressed disinterest. We noticed within the Quicken apps recommendations that there were a number of Pepperi alternatives which provided the integration and subsequently made the switch in January. In March, having checked the fine print, terms and conditions - we cancelled our subscription to Pepperi and requested a refund of the unused annual premium that had been charged in advance as we are entitled to under the observed terms. Two months later and numerous requests and we have still not received the refund or even acknowledgment of our request. We're now looking at pursuing civil proceedings through VCAT.

Jessica U.
Industry: Apparel & Fashion

I love Pepperi. It has been a game-changer for me and my company!

Reviewed on 2017/08/18

Pros

The program is extremely user friendly and intuitive. Pepperi has increased my efficiency in the field 10 fold and I love having so much customer data at my fingertips 24/7. The customer service is fantastic and they really listen and try to meet our company's needs, even to the point of adjusting aspects of the software based on our requests. It is so nice to work with a software developer that is motivated to be consistently improving their product and is so supportive of their customers!

Cons

The initial customer inventory input aspect of the software is a bit time-consuming , as it pertains to our particular industry, but Pepperi is in the process of making some improvements to this.

Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Amazing interface for tablets!

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2019/11/11

Amazing experience! If showcasing your products visually is crucial to your sales process on the field, Pepperi is most definitely the tool for you! It also has custom-pricing available.

Pros

In a past consultancy I worked on for a B2B security equipment distributor, the company was looking to expand sales of its less popular inventory. This was difficult, because the field sales consultants couldn't carry around samples of EVERY single item in the catalog. Integrating Pepperi made showcasing a wider variety of items in the inventory easy, and I would dare to say, fun! It worked! In a matter of 6 months the company saw growth in sales, including less-known products. The field sales consultants carried around Android tablets, so visualization, order taking and order building became quicker and more efficient...

Cons

Although the user interface is very nice, and easy-to-use, it is a bit heavier, so if your field sales reps are going to use it, make sure the data plan is good, if not you will experiment soome unwanted lag.