Stova

Jamie
  • Industry: Hospitality

Satisfied Customer

Reviewed on 2019/03/26

I am not the one on my team that builds the websites, but i do utilize it daily for reporting and assist with editing prior to going live. Happy with the experience.

Pros

It is a simple software that is easy to navigate and use on a daily basis. It has all the features for what a meeting planner needs for their programs.

Cons

I do not have any negative comments at this time.

Meghan

MCT Review

Reviewed on 2019/03/18

easy

easy

Pros

I find the support staff very quick and efficient when you need help. They always seem to have a solution to my problem.

Cons

I've been working in etouches since 2012, so I have become very accustomed to its functions and terminology. However it can be quite confusing in the beginning. When we dealt with the account level and different uploads that had to happen to attached speakers to sessions, it was a very cumbersome process. I feel like etouches is always changing though and improving these processes, so that is very encouraging.

Elvire
  • Industry: Events Services

Not a good experience at all : we do not recommend it and are now changing our software

Reviewed on 2018/04/11

I don't find now any benefits from this software actually, I am probably kid myself because we had a very bad experience. But we choose Etouches at the very beginning because we had the feeling that they do understand our job and our problems. the Registration module is very complete but we have the feeling that now they just want to sell their products without any willing to improve their products. Etouches is stocked in early 2010 years !
The biggest aspect of our dissatisfaction is that they don't care at all about problems in our organisation due to bugs from their software. They don't care if can't open your event and if you have plenty of participants waiting for their badge !
If you have a big events with a lot of data for each participant, the software is very slow : and as you as you report that to the team, after showing videos to proove it because that's the way they work (they always say that is due to other factor ...), the answer is this event is very big and you have a lot of data per participant .......
We are now fed up with their fake explanation on each important bugs reported and have the felling that they don't care at all.

Pros

Registration module : eReg, it is very complete and flexible.
You can manage any type of event using it, but event in this module you can find discripencies and inconsistency as everywhere in the woftware

Cons

support team : useful when you have a simple question (such as how to push a button !) but completely unuseful when you have real problem ! not a good customer services at all !

Tennile
  • Used for 2+ years

Say yes to Aventri!

Reviewed on 2019/03/15

Pros

Initially seeking a platform such as this our company found that other developers were not as user-friendly as Aventri. When we were introduced and walked through the demo, we were pleased to take ownership of our events, develop microsites and etc. instead of outsourcing and paying those extreme fees. It is a very powerful, user-friendly platform. The support team is always there and willing to help whether by phone or email within a reasonable timeframe.

Cons

The lack of functionality with the eSurvey module. I think it should be comparable to other platforms like SurveyMonkey.

Maarten

It's Event Excellence

Reviewed on 2016/07/26

We use eTouches to give us all the functionality that we need to organize and execute our events. eTouches integrates perfectly into our Marketing Automation platform which allows us to completely streamline all our business process.

Pros

It's a great solution because they focus on the aspects specific to events. They also offer a lot of connectivity into other systems, something a good marketing solution cannot do without.

Cons

There should be more people using this software. This would allow them to grow and develop even more functionality.

Kaitlyn
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Good and bad points..

Reviewed on 2022/07/14

Overall: This has a lot of nice features and is fast when working correctly, but you may have trouble getting started and using it, especially if you're a small business and don't have dedicated employees for event management.
It is expensive.
We did benefit from using this after hiring a more tech savvy employee who could use it somewhat well. The reports helped us gain insights and improve our following events.

Pros

Pros: Technical support that is easily accessible anytime via phone or email, nice reporting and analysis, numerous features, dashboard showing revenue among other stats, RSVP feature, multiple types of attendees, API, activity tracking, and ticket scanning.
It has a lot of extras and nice features, fast and powerful when working correctly. It functioned for us as a small business.

Cons

Cons: Difficult to use even with the tech support.. it was incredibly daunting getting this set up. I did not at all look forward to using it.
The price is rather high and there were some extra fees. We had difficulties with payment processing.
It was not easy to use with the other systems we already have well established for our business.

Eventzilla, Onlive and Eventbrite

Reasons for Choosing Stova

We were aiming to avoid similar issues like lack of integration and high prices.

EventsWallet

Reasons for Switching to Stova

Recommendations online
Susanne

An Accountant's Review

Reviewed on 2019/03/15

We can project accurate numbers and set realistic goals for successful events.

We can project accurate numbers and set realistic goals for successful events.

Pros

I am writing this review from an accounting standpoint. I enjoy the reporting function in Aventri. Seeing past event registration trends and comparing them to current year numbers helps our team stay on goal with our revenue related to registrations.

Cons

Some of the reports can be a little tricky to unpack, this could be because our team didn't set them up in the most ideal way though.

Jennebeth

Excellent Platform and User-Friendly: The best way to manage events

Reviewed on 2016/01/24

It's an all-in-one event management module. We've been using etouches for a year now and it's worth to keep it as registration is process is made-easy. No difficulties on any integration and creating your entire registration process. They have a ready-to-use templates that you may use if you are not a "super-techy" person like me. Uncomplicated in terms of monitoring your registration process like generating attendee list, incomplete registration list and several other reports. They have also an option to pre-populate your registration system which is very useful to an organization like us, CEO Clubs Network so when our members/clients started the registration, after they enter their email addresses, the software will immediately fill in the other information in the system so our members will just click their chosen category and then they are done! You may also take advantage on the other services of the software like the emarketing and emobile and many more. They have excellent support team and expect a quick response when you submit a ticket. They have extensive knowledge base videos that are very helpful. All-in-all, we are very thankful to bump into this software it is really helping us manage our events well.

Genevieve

Etouches made registration management easier.

Reviewed on 2018/03/08

User-friendly and good training materials. We also appreciated the customization capabilities.

Pros

We loved that etouches software allowed more freedom for us when working with registrations, and was really user friendly. We appreciated that it was easy to train all of our registration staff to use this platform on-site prior to a meeting. Additionally, the customer support and training materials were good for our needs.

Cons

Even more customer service would have been great. And adding more keyword searches when looking through the support materials.

Good event software

Reviewed on 2019/03/22

Overall good registration tool with a great staff to help with any issues.

Overall good registration tool with a great staff to help with any issues.

Pros

Fairly easy to navigate and use, customer service was quick and professional, lower overall cost than many other event software platforms.

Cons

Has some limitations as a system - does not do And/or conditional formatting, and the survey reporting isn't great

Elizabeth

eReg is life changing!

Reviewed on 2016/03/11

eReg has changed our lives! With our previous event registration system, there were constant complaints from attendees about the registration process. To the extent that nearly all of our registrants would actually register by phone or through staff in the office. What's the point of having and online registration platform. Now 95% is done through eReg, enabling our staff to use their energy and talents on the actual event production and execution.
Through the efficient use of the onsite registration and mobile check-in features, post-event wrap-up is easy and no hassle. With a few clicks and pre-drafted email templates, we can send 'thank you' emails to those that attended, 'sorry we missed yous' to those who never made it, and tax deductible notes to those who supported the event first thing the day after the event.
The integration between eTouches and Salesforce has been lifesaving for us. With our previous system, unique guest lists and email lists were created for each campaign/event. After the event or campaign was complete the information would be updated back into Salesforce if time allowed, which was rare. Now we know instantly who received which emails and what program they registered for, which makes our Membership Group and Business Development teams VERY happy.
There are a few things I wish could be more integrated in eTouches, but as those things come up I've been able to submit our needs through the customer support portal and eTouches continually adds them to the development queue. They constantly make updates to the different modules to increase functionality and better the user experience.

Kati

End User Friendly and Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 2019/03/22

Pros

I enjoy all the features and modules that Aventri has to offer. They also provide great customer support. It is end user friendly which made it easy to integrate into our non-profit associations.

Cons

The website editing and formatting can be frustrating at times.

Kristin
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Great Product for Smaller Company

Reviewed on 2020/07/21

It has been good. I've always gotten answers and I like the online chat feature for help.

Pros

The price was right on target for our needs. As we don't have a huge number of users /attendees so this fit our needs. It gives us more than we needed which allows us to build and grow with it down the road.

Cons

There are a few features I learned we can't do but I know you can't please everybody. It's also pretty minor. There are lots of pages/ place to go so sometimes it's hard to remember where to go for more in depth changes.

Lilly
Lilly
  • Industry: Consumer Goods
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees
  • Used for 1+ year

Great Platform for Event Management

Reviewed on 2019/11/01

It has made the entire event management process easier. It is user friendly for my guests and very easy for me to see who has registered and their corresponding responses to the registration page.

Pros

It is extremely easy to manage the registration list for my events. I also like the survey feature.

Cons

I wish when I exported the Attendee Info to PDF it was more readable. I have to use the excel version always.

Vanessa
  • Industry: Public Safety

Use

Reviewed on 2020/07/20

Pros

The program is very user friendly. Training was very thorough. Integration into our CRM system went well.

Cons

We set up our registration in the test atmosphere - it would be nice to transfer over them to the live system ourselves instead of relying on customer service.

Maria
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Nickel & dimed for a pieced together solution

Reviewed on 2019/06/06

Pros

The *promises* pre-purchase of ease of use, integration and transparency in pricing

Cons

Everything that was promised seemed to dissolve after the contract was signed. They've since changed their pricing model to line-item charge for modules promised as a holistic solution. I need dev help for every change I make and the redirects throughout the registration flow significantly hurt my attendee conversion.

Lizette

e-touches = events made easy!

Reviewed on 2016/03/14

I only came on board to manage our event after invitations was sent out - I missed out on training and the initial process.
After an hour of training I took over - it was painless. Once I was familiar with the basics of the system it was a pleasure to run the event!
Information/lists are available and correct
Online registrations a bit of a challenge - not e-touches though, registrants' mistakes (but very easy to sort out on e-touches)
Payments/refunds 100% manageable and accurate
Onsite registration - again, should be easy and accurate, except for registrants who changed places with others without prior heads up
Badge management was never as easy as with e-touches!
Lastly - there is always someone available to assist - whether a telephone call or an e-mail.
Thank you e-touches!

James

Amazing software!

Reviewed on 2016/03/16

We have been using etouches for all our events for online registration as well as email marketing and the performance is terrific! etouches is easy to use and very user-friendly. We just need to set up several templates and with a few clicks then our email campaigns are ready to go. It also allows us to analyze the data and generate specific email lists from time to time,which is very important as we would be able to adjust our marketing plans for the events depending on the data.

It saves us much time in doing tedious jobs and allows us to put more effort in event production and execution. We are now more efficient at work because of this amazing software!

We would definitely recommend etouches for event planning and management.

• Industry: Computer & Network Security
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Aventri - Event Review

Reviewed on 2019/10/10

Overall though Aventri does provide a product that does the basics of putting on an event. But just be prepared to do things manually.

Pros

For the price it did what it said it was going to do. We were able to have an event platform, mobile app and badge printing on site.

Cons

Again the price though was a downside because we found out a lot of the tools we needed were an extra cost and we didn't find this out until we were onsite at the event.

A lot of pieces we had to do were manual, which took us as a time a lot of time to complete.

We had a issues with printing on site and the team we had onsite at 2 of our events were not easy or great to work with.

Julien

All-in-one event management platforrm and also for associations

Reviewed on 2014/05/06

I have been using event software for now more than 15 years and I use Etouches every day for :
-...

- managing members communication with easy emails / template / dynamic content
- managing new event (with templates) and with regards to members' quality
- creating cross event reports about demographic, evolution and financial perspective

A nice use is also to let your attendees to event update themselves your global CRM database.

The only con I see would be sometimes the complexity for some very advanced functions but then the support is there and having live support by chat is really convenient

Todd

Excellent Registration Solution for Today's Event Professional's Needs

Reviewed on 2016/11/29

TeccSociety's commitment to delivering cutting-edge and innovative event technology education and solutions to event professionals continued this year. The TeccSociety management team conducted a thorough request for proposal (RFP) and determined that etouches would deliver the registration solution experience required based on our extensive scoping requirements. We were thrilled with the event set up support team servicing our account, and their ability to provide additional suggestions to enhance the data collection and user experience. Etouches is a Certified TeccPartner for good reason and we look forward to continuing to partner with them in the future.

Damian

One of the best registration systems for conferences

Reviewed on 2016/03/29

The system is very easy to use, and there is lots of functionality for complex requirements. It is one of the easiest to add fields and options. The emailing functionality is excellent with lots of flexibility built in for templates. The reporting is one of its best features of this system with a superb dashboard to analyse where you are with bookings, options, revenue, and more, at any time you need.

Liz

etouches is super easy to use

Reviewed on 2014/10/14

etouches has been so wonderful for my first event! Since the software was created by event planners, it is very very user friendly and has helped create a great website to register for our event!. I am not a super tech person, but I have found the site easy to navigate in order to create appealing and effective event and registration pages! Overall my experience with etouches has been wonderful!

william

A great all round platform to solve many problems that event managers can have.

Reviewed on 2015/11/17

It is a very easy to quickly get to know. I've introduced it to a few organisers after after a few days they are pretty much up and running. I would love to be able to use the ehome function but I find it too complicated. It would be great if it was more drag and drop or much more similar to a good wordpress theme.

Jennifer
  • Used for 1-5 months

Really good software

Reviewed on 2019/03/22

Pros

I really like how much you can do with Aventri to manage an event - floorplan layouts, emails, website - it is a really powerful product.

Cons

There is so much in this product that it is easy to forget what you learned in the training - but customer service is always there to walk you through it.